Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service Reviews

78 | Corona, CA

78 Reviews for Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service

Katie · Married on 09/03/2016

Louie was our DJ from Classic Cuts and he was fantastic! He was quick to respond to any questions I had (which was a lot!) leading up to the wedding. I was my own wedding planner and coordinator - a huge task to take on - but Louie was very helpful throughout the process. He is very knowledgeable about musicality, music selections for various generations, and the overall flow of the wedding ceremony and reception. Music was great, but I was also impressed with his ability to MC and keep the momentum of the wedding going. There were some long toasts/speeches and a few other hiccups throughout the night (duh, it's a wedding!), and I was thankful that Louie was able to adapt while somehow managing to get us back on track. Lastly, our wedding venue (my aunt's house) was tricky with lots of hills, long walkways, stairs, dirt paths, etc., but Louie handled that like a boss! I definitely recommend him for your wedding, both as a DJ and as a MC. Thanks Louie!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Chad · Married on 07/16/2011

3.8
      3.0

For the most part, we had a great experience with Classic Cuts. We did feel that, they were a little short with us, and kind of rude. They need to remember who is the client. Also they used black tape all over the wires on walls, across the stage. (looks bad in pictures) Dj didnt even help in getting custom music for dinner. But did do a great job, and worked with our budget!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Chad I was personally your DJ, and I am very disappointed in your review. I went above and beyond the call of duty for your event with all the theatrics that you had going on and things you added that day as we were setting up like the video from your mom and needing to do a rehearsal of your grand entrance. As for the black tape, that is standard in the industry it is called stage tape and it is professional grade to not leave any residue on the carpet or flooring, and there would have been no reason for us to have tape on the wall,
    that may have been the venues. Your event looked amazing and went without a hiccup on our part for all that we had going on. Dinner music was what you requested I would have no reason to play otherwise. I felt you and I had a good connection the whole way through and apologize if you felt different for any reason. It is our intention to make sure our customers are happy with our services from start to finish and I thought that was accomplished. I did not expect a review like this almost a year later.

Elias · Married on 04/08/2016

2.4
      1.5
      1.5
      2.5
      3.5
      3.5

Had at least 4 people request one song, did not play it at all. Asked him if he had the song and he said yes. Then had to ask him if he would play it, just shook his fingers motioning yes, but never played the song. Cut the music 20 minutes early because someone was rude to him, I understand that it's not fun to deal with people like that. But that lady did walk away seconds after the incidence. He had to be threatened with a bad review in order to get him to continue playing. Not a good communicator and not too great of song choices.

Sent on 04/10/2016