Classic Catering and Events Reviews

Classic Catering and Events 5
  • Mckayla

Mckayla Lyn Hand · Married on 12/14/2019

They were incredible

Classic Catering did a fantastic job! They gave us exactly what we wanted and asked for. They went above and beyond with all of the things. My guests couldn't stop talking about how great and wonderful there food was. They were so easy to work with and were willing to do anything to make our day special!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you, McKayla! I absolutely loved working with you! I'm drawn to anybody who laughs at my stupid jokes. Haha! Thank you for choosing us to be part of your big day. We wish you and Tyler all of the love and happiness as you begin your lives together.

Katie · Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing in every way

Heather and the Classic Catering team met all of our needs! Our food was wonderful, flowers were beautiful, and Heather did an amazing job coordinating our day. She made a very stressful time much easier for us. All of our vendors were very pleased with the way she reached out to update them on our wedding day plans! These guys are the best!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Megan Moore Shelton · Married on 11/02/2019

The BEST wedding caterer EVER!!

Heather and Kim with Classic Catering and Events could not have done a better job catering my wedding on 11/2/19. They were so helpful and nice every step of the planning process. They even accommodated to my special food requests. The food was to die for and got several compliments. They also made my cake, which was both beautiful and delicious! Everything was exactly the way I wanted it, from the food, bartender, and even cake cutting. If you’re looking for delicious food and exceptional service...you’ve found it!

Classic Catering and Events 6
    Sent on 11/08/2019

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Best review title ever!!! Haha! Thank you so much, Megan! Thank you for taking the time to review us during your honeymoon week. Thank you for trusting us with multiple aspects of your wedding. You were truly a pleasure to work with, and we wish you and Austin the happiest future together!
  • Ciara

Ciara · Married on 10/13/2019

More like family!!!

As a former bride, I used them for my wedding Nov. 3, 2019, I’d like to scream from the rooftops.. Phenomenal! Heather went above any expectations I could’ve ever imagined. From catering, coordinating my wedding day, flowers, to being my personal best friend for the day.. I couldn’t of asked for a better group of people to work with! They are very organized, met up with me on multiple occasions up until the wedding. Were available 24/7 via text, phone or email.. Heather was always there. I’d recommend her to absolutely anyone, she gave me so much ease on the most stressful day of my life.. I felt not an ounce of stress! I can’t thank Classic Catering enough for being so great & just being down to earth. You will not regret using them for any of your needs!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Robin Owens · Married on 09/28/2019

My Wedding Day

Classic Catering and Events couldn't have done a better job with food or the flowers. Everything tasted wonderful and the floral arrangement, bouquets, and boutonnieres were absolutely gorgeous! I would recommend Heather and Kim to anyone looking for wedding services.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Robin! You were such a pleasure to work with. I'm so glad you guys enjoyed everything. Thank you for trusting us with multiple pieces of your day. Please keep in touch!!
  • Ree

Russell Harper · Married on 09/01/2019

Fantastic Food and Great to Work With

Heather and Kim did a phenomenal job on the food and wedding cake! There was no better value around, and when I made last minute additions to the menu, they didn't even blink! They took away so much worry and handled all of the details. On the day of our wedding, they made plates for us, so we could eat privately while our guests were eating. It was just wonderful and the food was outstanding. Our guests have told us how much they the food and the wedding cake. And their dessert shooters were such a big hit - you can't beat them for the price. Thank you so much ladies for making our day so perfect!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your day! I'm so glad we were able to keep you from worrying - that is always a goal for us. We are thrilled to hear that you and your guests were happy with everything. You guys were great to work with, and your wedding day was beautiful. Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your day with us. We wish you guys the absolute best!

Debbie · Married on 08/10/2019

5 STARS Great experience

When looking for a caterer for my son and daughter law’s wedding I was drawn to Classic Catering because of their reviews and for their fair pricing.
    Heather was such a pleasure to work with at every step of the process.
    Their were certain requests made by my daughter in law and they were so open to accommodate her request, even if they had not done it in the past.
    The food was outstanding and there was plenty for everyone.
    I know some chose to not do a dessert table if having a wedding and grooms cake. I would highly recommend you do one. The banana pudding shooters and key lime pie tarts were delicious.
    Everything was beautifully displayed.
    These ladies do a great job and make a point to make it personal for the bride.

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Susan

Susan Mccarter · Married on 08/10/2019

A Professionally Talented Family Business!

This mother and daughter team EXCEEDED all of our expectations! Having to plan my daughter's wedding from Atlanta, Ga, was no easy task. Several times, we met with disappointment from other caterers, who didn't come through on responses, tasting sessions, etc. After consulting, and scheduling tasting sessions with 3 other Birmingham caterers, this vendor outperformed the rest. The personal touches, suggestions, flexibility, and quality of their dishes were awesome. We even had them make the wedding cake. It was beautiful AND delicious! Well done! I hope your family business continues to thrive! You guys are the best! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Susan! You guys were a breeze, and we enjoyed working with you. Thank you for trusting us to be part of Abigail & Sam's big day. We wish them the absolute best as they begin their lives together.

You are constantly in our prayers.

Stephanie Barnett · Married on 03/24/2019

Awesome catering services!!!

We couldn’t have picked a better caterer for our wedding reception! Kim and Heather at Classic Catering did a FANTASTIC job! They took the time to communicate with us overtime to ensure that everything would be perfect for our special day. The day of the wedding they set everything up beautifully and the food was delicious. The staff was so friendly and did an awesome job ensuring that everything went good for the reception meal. If you’re looking for a caterer for your wedding or any special event I definitely recommend Classic Catering!!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! You were a pleasure to work with. You were a beautiful bride, and you were just as sweet in person as you were during all of our emails. We wish you guys the best!
  • calwhitt012

Callie · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing food & best catering team!

I can say with certainty that Classic Catering and Events is the best team when it comes to catering, cakes, flowers, planning, and just hands-down good quality service. Very flexible and affordable, and the response time is phenomenally quick. Heather helped give me pointers and suggestions, even outside of catering and cakes. The food was delicious and everyone raved about the breakfast buffet! I would definitely recommend them to any bride. Because, no matter what your needs are, they can help!

Classic Catering and Events 7
    Classic Catering and Events 8
    Classic Catering and Events 9
    Classic Catering and Events 10
    Sent on 03/19/2019

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you, Callie!! And thank you for letting us do breakfast - it's my favorite. You did such a great job pulling everything together. Oh... that cookies & cream cake was YUM! I recommend it to people pretty often. Haha!

Shannon Payton · Married on 03/08/2019

Everyone was so happy!

Heather and Kim were wonderful! They respond quickly and we, along with all of our guests, really enjoyed their food! They make and decorate beautiful cakes. They also pack to-go boxes for the bride and groom since the wedding day can be so busy. My Groom and I truly appreciated that. Everything was great. Thanks again!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you, Shannon! I loved how you guys incorporated your dogs into the wedding. I mean the dog treat bar was adorable! Thank you guys for including us in your big day!

Carol Rivers · Married on 02/28/2019

Rehearsal dinner and grooms table

Classic Catering did my sons wedding. Being the mother of the groom I can only give you my positive review on the rehersal dinner and grooms table. We enjoyed our meal at the rehearsal. It recieved rave reviews that night. The presentation was great, the meal was hot and we all left with plenty to eat. The grooms table was the first thing to be eaten entirely. It too was set up with a nice look. Heather was a pleasure to work with and was very gracious in helping me decide on our selection for the grooms table. We were very pleased with the whole menu for both wedding and rehearsal.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you, Carol! You were a dream to work with! I wish we could work with you over and over and over! HA!

Tawana Harris · Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding Reception

Heather was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. She helped me with so many decisions and always responded to my texts within minutes. The food was great and the wedding cake was beautiful and tasted great! I would highly recommend Classic Catering and Events!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Thank, Tawana! I miss your name popping up on my phone. Haha! You were such a pleasure to work with. You were a great Mother of the Bride. We would love to work with you again in the future!

Serah · Married on 12/29/2018

Phenomenal

Kim and Heather provided the food and flowers for my wedding December 29, 2018. The food was delicious and the flowers were beautiful! I am in awe of what the ladies did on Saturday - they came in, set up - and showed out! We got so many compliments on the food and they sent us home with a plate when it was over❤️. They also stayed behind and made sure everything was spotless when it was over! Heather worked with me on the flowers and gave me the most detailed quote I have ever seen and her arrangements did not disappoint! All the bouquets were gorgeous and she put together the most beautiful centerpieces even with all my last minute changes! I will definitely use them in the future for any event and have recommended them to several friends who are just engaged! They are amazing to work with!!!

Classic Catering and Events 11
    Sent on 12/31/2018

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! You were a dream to work with. Thank you for trusting us with your big day. The photos turned out great - I used some on our website. If we can ever do anything in the future, let us know. Keep in touch!

Daniel · Married on 12/28/2018

Excellent Catering Experience

They say that the food can make or break a wedding reception. Let me tell you...the food prepared and served by Kim and Heather at Classic Catering and Events MADE our reception. I mean WOW. Probably the thing we have heard most in the days following our wedding is how excellent the food was! They made sure to prepare a to-go box for my husband and I to take with us since we didn't get to eat at our reception, and we have to agree with our guests. The food was EXCELLENT! It was also displayed beautifully. From the photographs I have seen, it almost looked as good as it all tasted. Since we had a December wedding, we also had a hot chocolate and coffee bar provided by Kim and Heather. People certainly enjoyed it, and commented on how yummy and warm the drinks were! There was plenty of food and beverages for everyone. When it had all been eaten, the staff at Classic Catering and Events made sure that everything was spotless.

The best part of booking with Classic Catering and Events was not even the food, though. Kim and Heather were an absolute JOY to work with. They are such kind and attentive people, and you could tell that they genuinely care about making weddings special for the couples they work with. Whether I needed to make a change in my headcount or add to the menu, or even if I just had a quick question, they were always so responsive and helpful. I know how completely busy they were with a wedding or event almost every weekend of the year, but when I needed them, they made me feel like I was their only bride.

Kim and Heather, Thank you for your kindness, your hard work, and for sharing your gift with us and with our family and friends. Daniel and I couldn't have been more thrilled with how everything turned out! Booking with you was such an excellent decision, and we have been singing your praises to whoever will listen! We hope to be able to work with you again some time in the future.

Brides reading this--BOOK WITH THIS CATERING COMPANY! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Oh, Holly.... as soon as we met you and your mom, I knew we wanted to work with you guys! One of my favorite parts about what we do is meeting the different moms and daughters. You guys were just perfect. We loved working with you guys so so much. Thank you for including us in your day. It was a blast!

Gina Mann · Married on 11/03/2018

Completely satisfied and will definitely use their services again

Classic Catering and Events catered my daughter's wedding a couple of weeks ago and did an outstanding job! We met with them, chose a menu, even changed it up a bit a week before the wedding, and our experience with them could not have better. They are professional,
    Backflexible, informative and the food was delicious! Wedding guests were still complimenting the food the week after the wedding! They also provided the wedding cake which was beautiful and delicious. If you want a professional catering services with good food and a stress-free experience, then definitely give Classic Catering and Events a chance. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Gina! You guys were very easy to work with. We are so happy to hear how satisfied you and your guests were. We wish Kayla & Andrew the absolute best. Our prayers will be with them as they begin this new chapter together.

Angel · Married on 10/27/2018

Food was great!

I can't say enough amazing things about Classic Catering! They got to my venue and went right at getting ready for the reception at my wedding on October 27. They even brought me and my new husband a plate so I didn't have to worry about that. They handed everything themselves and didn't worry us with a thing! The food was amazing and beautifully set up. I couldn't have asked for more and I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you, Angel! You were so easy to work with. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your day. We wish you and Matthew the absolute best.

Madaline · Married on 10/12/2018

We loved classic catering and events! Heather is awesome! It was a great price and everyone bragged about the food!! It was wonderful! Heather was super responsive and easy to work with! By far, the best vendor I had!!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you, Madi! I loved working with you. Your entire family and bridal party were wonderful too! Make sure to call me when you decide to renew your vows! Haha!

Jordan · Married on 07/14/2018

Classic Catering did a wonderful job for my wedding! The set up looked great and the food was amazing! They also worked with us while planning to help get the price where we wanted it while also getting all the food we wanted. They are very affordable. I also used Heather as my coordinator and she did such a wonderful job! She was extremely organized and even created a floor plan for the reception after our venue walk through. She was my go to person on the wedding day and she saved the day. I would highly reccomend using Classic Catering and Heather Jones as your coordinator.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure getting to be part of your day. You and Tray are perfect and we wish you guys all of the happiness in the world!

Glenna · Married on 06/02/2018

They were so helpful and easy to work with and everyone LOVED the food!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you, Glenna! We enjoyed working with you. Your dad was fantastic! I'm so glad I got to meet him!

Mallory · Married on 06/01/2018

These ladies are absolutely wonderful. They are quick to reply to you, make you feel sure of what youre getting, and they are sweet, fun people to work with. They are also so AFFORDABLE! You cannot go wrong with classic catering.

Classic Catering and Events 12
    Classic Catering and Events 13
    Sent on 06/19/2018

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you, Mallory! We were honored that you chose us to be part of your day. We love you and your family!

Kacy · Married on 05/26/2018

I was planning a rehearsal dinner, but live out of town. Classic Catering and Events was recommended to me. They were fabulous! All of my communication was via email and they quickly replied with all the vital information. We chose the menu and the food was great! Worth noting that the strawberry shortcake was especially good and my guests totally agreed. I had a change in number in the week preceding and that posed no problem for them either. They went above and beyond to help in any possible way. We had the pleasure of eating their food at the wedding reception as well. Not a bad bite and the cake was beautiful!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you, Kacy! You were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

Classic Catering and Events is by far one best catering companies around! They are super friendly and down to earth! Every question I had they responded to very quickly! They are reasonably priced as well! I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone and everyone that needs a catering company for a special event! I mean how could you pass up such delicious food and great service!?!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you, Andrea! Thank you for choosing us to be part of your day, and thank you for your kind words!

Juan · Married on 05/18/2018

We really have not words to thank Heather and her team for all the spectacular work they did, before, and during my daughter's wedding. Since our first conversation to the end, Heather showed so much interest not only in our budget but on the big and small details. She was very helpful with all aspects of the wedding, planing, decoration, rehearsal and much more. Her professionalism was always there accompany with her great personality. I can certainly recommend her for your wedding plans. Thank you Heather for a very well and fine job done. Do not even talk about the food she catered It was amazing...! people who attended the wedding could not say enough great things about it. Great job Classic Catering and Events

Sent on 06/12/2018

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Oh, Juan... I miss you guys!! I truly enjoyed working with you guys. You were absolutely fantastic. Thank you for trusting me the way you did. Thank you for giving us the chance to be part of the wedding - it was a total pleasure!

Kimberly · Married on 05/12/2018

It was such a pleasure having Kim and Heather and the rest of the Classic Catering and Events staff provide food to us and our wedding guests. They helped make the experience less stressful and took the time to help us organize the cost-friendly quality menu we wanted. Kim and Heather made themselves readily available through communication by telling us the best way to reach them so we could get responses quickly. The food was beautifully put together as Kim, Heather, and their team worked hard to contribute to making our day sweet. They made a beautiful cake as the bride's cake and took into consideration my husband's preference for banana pudding by making individual shooters for the guests. There payment and headcount system was also very reasonable and time friendly. I loved how this team could do any variety of foods and cater it to what seemed most fitting for the bride and groom. I would highly recommend Classic Catering Events to anyone looking for quality and budget friendly caterers.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Classic Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you, Kimberly! You and Hunter were great to work with. Everything was so easy and fun with you guys. We can't wait to see what God bring you guys in the future!