Claremore Conference Center Reviews

11 | Claremore, OK

11 Reviews for Claremore Conference Center

Courtney Cowart · Married on 10/06/2018

Extremely Pleased with the Service and Venue

I used the Claremore Conference Center for my wedding ceremony and reception. I was extremely pleased with their helpfulness, and flexibility! I was able to make payments all the way up to a week before my event. I was able to move the ceremony to inside the day before my event due to rain.

I was also happy with how kind they were, they were their the whole event helping clean up, and keep the whole event organized. They even let us set up the day before for free because there were no events.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Claremore Conference Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind feedback. We truly enjoyed having you share your special day with us. We wish you many happy days.

Kendel & Cyndi
  • Kylie&Zack

Kylie · Married on 03/24/2018

Highly recommended!

We got married here in March of 2018! Everyone was awesome to work with and the price was great, we were able to come in and start setting up a few days before and had the building the whole day of the wedding at no additional cost, which was a huge relief for us! Highly recommend! :)

Sent on 02/13/2019

Claremore Conference Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! We truly enjoyed having you all here and to witness the love you have for each other on your special day!

Lindsey · Married on 08/26/2017

This venue was amazing. It was beautiful, clean, and affordable. The staff was amazing to work with. They were so helpful and made the whole night flow very smoothly. They made my wedding reception better than I could have dreamed!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 07/14/2017

Very pleasant experience! Will reserve again when needed.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Miranda · Married on 04/15/2017

Great place for any event! I had my wedding there and Cyndi and Kendel were so easy to work with!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Claremore Conference Center's reply:

Dear Miranda, We truly enjoyed working with you and all your family and friends. Just let us know if we can ever help you in the future! Sincerely, Cyndi & Kendel
  • W

Waunetta · Married on 03/24/2016

Very nice. Ppl are helpful friendly and the calm in the storm of a wedding reception. Went above and beyond helping us in the places we were lacking.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Tonia · Married on 03/12/2016

The conference center was very professional and very accommodating, to our needs. Would highly recommend to everyone

Sent on 09/05/2017

Kara · Married on 05/20/2017

Cindy is great to work with and so helpful.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Claremore Conference Center's reply:

Thank you so much. We truly enjoyed having you all here with us.

Penny · Married on 10/16/2015

Date: October 16, 2015
    We looked EVERYWHERE for a place to have our son's rehearsal dinner, then Claremore opened up the CCC! It was a perfect place where we could invite ALL the out-of-town guests as well as family, as they would not all fit in my house! The staff there bent over backwards for us if there was a request or detail we needed help with. I would definitely choose CCC for a large celebration or gathering event.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Dear Penny,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly enjoyed working with you and all your family and friends. Just let us know if we can ever help you in the future.

paresh · Married on 01/27/2018

Nice place and the staff is wonderful!!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Claremore Conference Center's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We strive to be the best team possible in the Claremore area. Our clients and guests are second to none.

Cari · Married on 08/27/2016

2.2
      2.5
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0

Booking this venue I was over the moon, it is beautiful and is so versatile! I kept in contact with them leading up to the week of the wedding making sure everything was in place and nothing had been overlooked. I received a phone call the Tuesday before our Saturday wedding informing me that we would have to pay an additional charge for their security with no option to provide my own. No where in the contract did it state anything about security being needed or had it been discussed, needless to say I was a little blindsided by that. When it came to the actual day of the event I was told that the "security" would then have to be paid in CASH only. The two guys that showed up were a total joke and spent the whole night smoking outside and flirting with the lady that worked for the Conference Center. The venue itself is beautiful and I would highly recommend the facility only if they have had some staffing changes.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Dear Cari,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are so glad that you were able to enjoy the venue. We sincerely apologize for the miscommunication with the security. We can assure you that the person you worked with on that evening is no longer here. The only security we use now is Off-Duty Rogers County Deputies. We hope to be able to work with you again in the near future!
    Cyndi & Kendel