Claire Xu Photography Reviews

10 | Monterey Park, CA

10 Reviews for Claire Xu Photography

Amy · Married on 09/12/2014

Claire was fantastic to work with. She spent time understanding what we wanted in our wedding photos and getting to know us as a couple so that she could capture the perfect photos of our big day. She was very patient and easy to work with and all our guests thought that she was very nice as well. My husband and I still hadn't chosen our photos for the wedding album a year after the wedding, so Claire offered to meet us one day and work with us to choose the photos in an afternoon and then get the album done quickly. She really went out of her way to meet our needs. Aside from her personality, her pictures were exceptional. If we had to do it all over again, I would hire Claire as our wedding photographer again.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Hsiao-Yin · Married on 07/15/2012

Claire was the photographer for our pre-wedding photos. She is very professional and sincere to her clients. She took our opinions very seriously, discussed with us many times to make sure what kind of photo we wanted, and also provided useful suggestions. She was very responsible through the whole process, from visiting photo shoot locations, the shooting to final photo retouchment, always with nice attitude. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/08/2012
  • W

winnie · Married on 06/24/2012

I am so glad to have Claire to be my wedding photographer because she is such a responsible and easy-going person to work with. Claire spent the time to visit my wedding venue as well as its surroundings to search for great locations for photo shooting prior to my wedding. Also, she took the initiative to communicate with me and my husband for our special shooting needs and desires on our wedding day. Her passion and professional sense in photography can absolutely transform a simple scene or shot into a splendid, artistic and memorable picture. During the process of retouching our photos, she is so patient with our picky requests and willing to fulfill our needs. Look no further, if you are searching a wedding photographer with great talent and professional services, highly recommend ClaireXu Photography....

Sent on 11/17/2012

Claire is a good photographer and very easy going person. She flexible and easy to communicate with when I have some requests. Nice works!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Howard · Married on 12/22/2011

Claire did an amazing job for our pre-wedding photos in Nov., 2011. The photo shoots were a lot of fun and easy to do since Claire gave us great direction. Pictures exceeded our expectations and came out looking fabulous. Our friends couldn't stop asking about the photos. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/04/2012

S · Married on 11/01/2011

Claire Xu is a very professional and responsive photographer. She has good sense of beauty, smart use of light, and knows how to present your story and love from the prettiest angle. The pictures that she shoot are much more beautiful and gorgeous than the scene itself.

I also appreciate the high flexibility that she has. We ended very late the first day and the time actually had been out of the range that she originally agreed to serve. However she still paid greatest patience and shoot high quality photo for us in the late night. I invited her to shoot more the other day due to the impressive professionalism and responsiveness she has.

I definitely recommend her to be your photographer--the one who knows how to grab the most touching scene and know how to present your beauty and story. I believe she will be a star in this field!

Sent on 02/13/2012

cindy · Married on 10/22/2011

Claire is a very professional photographer and very easy going, flexible and easy to communicate with. She took lots of pictures which are exactly the style I want and she's good at catching sweet moments of the couple. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/13/2012
  • User3360079 · event on 01/05/2013

Claire was beyond professional and she really captured the moments with her pictures.
    The development time and price for the films were very reasonable and good value
    for money.

Sent on 06/29/2013

Sabrina · Married on 07/14/2012

great working with claire and her partner. they were very informative, helpful and created beautiful pictures for us!

Sent on 11/03/2012

Penny · Married on 04/01/2012

Claire is a very professional and nice photographer. When taking photos, she always suggests us good poses. In the post-processing phase, she never complain our requests. In general, we are quite satisfied with her work.

Sent on 07/05/2012