7 Reviews for Civil War Ranch

Tables (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
7 Civil War Ranch Reviews

The Civil War Ranch is an amazing venue! Chris is so helpful and flexible. Does all she can to make bride and company feel welcome and comfortable! Got married by the pond and God pulled out all the stops from multiple color sky, fish leaping in the pond, to a gorgeous rainbow!

Photo for Civil War Ranch Review - Carter giving away Momma for Grandpa
Photos
Photo for Civil War Ranch Review - Gorgeous rainbow
Photo for Civil War Ranch Review - Such beautiful colors...
Photo for Civil War Ranch Review - God’s glorious colors (all in the same night).
Profile Picture Shannon, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Lighting/Sound
4.3

Beautiful out there! I couldn't of been more in love with the land!

Profile Picture User6712005, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married at the Civil War Ranch on June 6! We got the full Saturday with DJ, sound system, and day-of event coordinator. Chris was great to work with and she was always so helpful when I had questions or concerns. I was worried about the size of the location initially because we invited over 200 people, but it ended up not being an issue because of a smaller turnout. We set up the reception in the courtyard with dancing in the pole barn and food in the event barn. We had our ceremony at the pond dock, and it was absolutely beautiful, even as hot as it was. The entire location is gorgeous. It gives off a rustic country feel, which is what I think most people go for there, but we were going for more of a whimsical vintage thing and it was perfect. Everything looked just like I imagined it! The lending closet (you donate some decorations and you can use anything in it) was a huge help with pulling everything together. I will say, though, that the person in charge of the sound system for the ceremony music didn't get our recessional song playing until my husband and I were pretty much all the way up the aisle already, which kind of soured the mood I was wanting for it. It might have been my my computer (I had an iTunes playlist for the ceremony) acting up - I don't really know. But that's the only thing I can think to complain about, so I'll call it a win! Just make sure they know how to work your playlist if you choose that option! I literally explained what to do like fifteen minutes before the ceremony in the women's restroom. Talk about stress.

Profile Picture Manda, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Great venue! The price is reasonable and the owners are helpfull and attentive. You can really personalize the venue to your unique vision for your special day. I would highly recomend this venue to a friend!

Profile Picture Kelsi, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was great! Super nice and helpful people. She was always quick to respond to my many emails and was very patient and kind with me. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had a wonderful experience. Chris was very nice and offered the best value we could find! We would definitely recommend the venue to anyone for any occasion.

Profile Picture User3989084, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Barn could use a little cosmetic work...along with grounds

Profile Picture Shelby, 6/26/14, 1 Review