Civil War Ranch Reviews

9 Reviews for Civil War Ranch

9 Civil War Ranch Reviews
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/08/2018

Very Beautiful place to get married or to plan any event! It rained on my wedding day but it was still a beautifully made up place to get married in! Loved the barn the most! Chris the owner, is a very easy lady to work with!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Civil War Ranch's reply:

Thank you Olivia for the great review. It is always a pleasure to host such a gracious and beautiful bride.

Sally · Married on 10/21/2017

Book as early as you can! This place is so nice, it books quickly.

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2017

The Civil War Ranch is an amazing venue! Chris is so helpful and flexible. Does all she can to make bride and company feel welcome and comfortable! Got married by the pond and God pulled out all the stops from multiple color sky, fish leaping in the pond, to a gorgeous rainbow!

Civil War Ranch 1
    Civil War Ranch 9
    Civil War Ranch 10
  • Manda

Manda · Married on 06/06/2015

I got married at the Civil War Ranch on June 6! We got the full Saturday with DJ, sound system, and day-of event coordinator. Chris was great to work with and she was always so helpful when I had questions or concerns. I was worried about the size of the location initially because we invited over 200 people, but it ended up not being an issue because of a smaller turnout. We set up the reception in the courtyard with dancing in the pole barn and food in the event barn. We had our ceremony at the pond dock, and it was absolutely beautiful, even as hot as it was. The entire location is gorgeous. It gives off a rustic country feel, which is what I think most people go for there, but we were going for more of a whimsical vintage thing and it was perfect. Everything looked just like I imagined it! The lending closet (you donate some decorations and you can use anything in it) was a huge help with pulling everything together. I will say, though, that the person in charge of the sound system for the ceremony music didn't get our recessional song playing until my husband and I were pretty much all the way up the aisle already, which kind of soured the mood I was wanting for it. It might have been my my computer (I had an iTunes playlist for the ceremony) acting up - I don't really know. But that's the only thing I can think to complain about, so I'll call it a win! Just make sure they know how to work your playlist if you choose that option! I literally explained what to do like fifteen minutes before the ceremony in the women's restroom. Talk about stress.

Kelsi · Married on 07/12/2014

Great venue! The price is reasonable and the owners are helpfull and attentive. You can really personalize the venue to your unique vision for your special day. I would highly recomend this venue to a friend!

Sara · Married on 07/05/2014

The venue was great! Super nice and helpful people. She was always quick to respond to my many emails and was very patient and kind with me. Would definitely recommend.

My husband and I had a wonderful experience. Chris was very nice and offered the best value we could find! We would definitely recommend the venue to anyone for any occasion.

Shelby · Married on 06/26/2014

3.5

Barn could use a little cosmetic work...along with grounds

• User6712005 · 1+ year ago

4.2
      3.5

Beautiful out there! I couldn't of been more in love with the land!