City Moose Catering Reviews

38 | Nashua, NH

38 Reviews for City Moose Catering

Tara C · Married on 04/01/2020

Excellent!

The owners and staff are amazing and food is top notch.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • · Married on 10/19/2019

Sue Corby, mother of the groom

EXCELLENT! The staff from City Moose were gracious and friendly and very efficient! The food was top notch — plenty of it and delicious! And the decorations were fabulous! Will definitely consider them if I have a need!

Sent on 10/23/2019

City Moose Catering's reply:

Hello Sue! Thank you for the kind words about our catering service. We are thrilled that the food was top notch and that you enjoyed our services. Our staff was awesome and we couldn't have been happier with how Em & Clint's wedding celebration turned out. It was a magical day for sure!

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2019

All we could of asked for and more!

We hired City Moose to cater our wedding this past Saturday and we cannot be more thankful that they were our first and only choice! Upon meeting Chef Jason and owner Stacy we knew we had made the right decision. They were extremely professional and made the planning process a breeze. We had countless guests comment on how great all the food was which meant alot to us because food was a major priority! Not only was the food so tasty but everything was presented beautifully.
    The wait staff was fast, friendly and efficient. What more could you ask for. Cannot wait to stop in the cafe and visit as City Moose has stolen a piece of hearts forever. We love you guys!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Awe, thank you, Lauren!

It as a pleasure to be a part of such a beautiful day. Thank you so much for the glowing feedback on our catering services. We look forward to your visit to the café - can't wait to see your daughter walking!

Wishing you all the best,
    Stacy, Chef Jason & The City Moose Team
  • Q

Quinn Smith · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing!!!

City moose is fabulous!! Highly recommend them to cater your next event. They are super nice and make delicious food. Not only is it good food, but they present it so nice as well!!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Amy

Amy Colquitt · Married on 09/07/2019

City Moose is a must have for your next catered event!!

City Moose Catered our rehearsal dinner, wedding and next day brunch this past weekend and we could not be more impressed!!! From the moment we hired them, they have been helpful, respectful and would respond to any emails very quickly. We hired City Moose not certain what we wanted on our menu. Stacy and Chef took the time to get to know us and created the perfect menu for our special day. Our family and friends could not stop talking about how delicious everything was!!! The display was beautiful and they captured our vision perfectly.

Sent on 09/09/2019

City Moose Catering's reply:

Thank you, Amy! We truly appreciate your time (for writing the review) and your compliments of City Moose Catering's service! We LOVED working with you and Tyler - the venue was perfect, the coordination wag great and your day was lovely. It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your wedding weekend. Thank you again for choosing City Moose - you guys are in for a long and happy life together! -Stacy & Chef Jason
  • Deanna

Deanna Kelly · Married on 09/07/2019

Delicious food!

My husband and I got married on September 7th this year and booked City Moose Cafe & Catering very early in our wedding planning process. Stacy and her team were always available to answer questions and were prompt with their responses. I'm vegan, so it was really important to me to find a catering company with food that I could eat, and City Moose offers vegan (and gluten free) food! In addition, their food is all farm fresh, which was really important to us as well. Stacy was really great in helping us stay within our budget by offering alternatives, and that took away a lot of stress for us. Our menu was: lemon herb chicken, vegan roasted vegetable lasagna, garden vegetable rice pilaf, and roasted fingerling potatoes. The food was AMAZING and our guests could not stop talking about the vegan lasagna (in fact we're all still talking about it!), it was so well balanced, seasoned, and flavored. We were very happy with all the food and are thankful to City Moose Cafe & Catering for being a part of our special day; thanks!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Deanna,
    Thank you for the amazingly kind review. We appreciate your time in letting folks know about our customizable services and how the fresh, locally sourced food stood out at your wedding. Chef Jason was so pleased to hear about how well the Vegan Lasagna went over with everyone - it's one of our favorites to make!
    It was our pleasure working with you to come up with the menu and we are so happy you chose City Moose to be a part of your special day! Congrats on your marriage - we wish you many, many happy years ahead!! -Stacy (owner)
  • Michelle

Michelle Belliveau · Married on 08/31/2019

Phenomenal Caterers

Working with Jason and Stacy was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. We hired them to cater our wedding reception which was over 200 people as well as our rehearsal dinner and day after wedding brunch. The food quality was top notch using only the freshest ingredients and the presentation of everything was picture perfect. I would not hesitate to recommend their catering services to anyone. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/19/2019

City Moose Catering's reply:

Thank you, Michelle, for going back to your Nashua roots and choosing City Moose to cater your amazing wedding weekend! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect weekend and enjoyed working with you and Bill. Congrats again and thank you!!
  • Nicole

Nicole Kasynak · Married on 08/24/2019

Flawless in every way! City Moose Catering never disappoints!

My daughters wedding was a dream come true - looked and felt like something straight out of a fairytale book! Chef Jason, Stacy & the City Moose staff were amazing and far exceeded our expectations! Chef’s food was outstanding and amazing! The quality and quantity were spot on! Chef never disappoints! Stacys attention to detail and compassionate heart made everything perfect! From pre - wedding planning, last minute check point discussions & lots of reassurance , to gorgeous food presentation , replenishing, & clean up. All while maintaining all day , excellence in meeting the needs of our guests as well as the bridal party & family. Chef Jason, Stacy and their staff worked so well with our other vendors and together they made my daughters wedding experience everything thing that she and my son in law had hoped for! My daughters gorgeous wedding was outstanding and will forever be etched in my memory as such . A heartfelt thank to you City Moose Catering !
    From one over the moon mother of the bride!!
    Nicole Kasynak

Sent on 08/28/2019

City Moose Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole, for the lovely review. We are so grateful to have been a part of Chelsea & Matt's wedding journey. The day was spectacular and we truly enjoyed working with you every step of the way. Looking forward to seeing what the future holds for you & your family.
  • Heather

Heather Griffin · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing and Delicious!

I had the most amazing experience with Stacy and all the City Moose Crew. They went above and beyond. Stacy made sure I had enough to eat during dinner and even during pictures. The food was delicious and everyone kept talking about how good it was! I will be recommending to everyone!

Sent on 09/06/2019

City Moose Catering's reply:

Hi Heather! We are so glad to hear how well received our catering services were for your big day! You had such a fun group of friends and family and it was our pleasure to cater to you at NOAH'S in Bedford. Thank you again for putting your trust in City Moose - we wish you many many years of joy and happiness!
    -Stacy & Chef Jason

Kathy Larson · Married on 06/29/2019

The Larson wedding

Awesome service and good food. Could not have asked for anything better. I would definitely recommend City Moose Catering to all my friends and family!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

City Moose Catering's reply:

Thank you, Kathy! We were so happy to cater at your family’s backyard I Do BBQ! Thank you for having us be a part of celebration and we truly appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Thank you again for the lovely feedback of our catering service. All the best from Stacy, Chef Jason & the City Moose Team
  • Amanda

Amanda DiGiovanni · Married on 06/08/2019

Truly amazing!

I cannot say enough about how amazing the food was! Our guests loved everything!!! City Moose was great from the start! We are so beyond happy that we chose to go with them and that they were available! Our passed hors d'oeuvres were so amazing! The grazing table was a huge hit and also the homemade chips! The salad with the strawberries and balsamzic glaze was to die for! The salmon, beef and pork was such a great spread with options for all. Chef Jason did an outstanding job! The whole crew were just great! One of the ladies even calmed me down before I had to walk down the isle...that meant sooo much!! Stacy coordinated the day for us and we are so happy she did!! It was the best decision we made! She kept everything on track in the best way! I highly recommend City Moose! Now I just need to plan another event so that we can have them again!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

City Moose Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Mrs. Digiovanni! So cool to be saying that now! We appreciate your feedback and noticing the little details :) . Your wedding day was truly one of the most beautiful events we have catered. We enjoyed working with every member of your family - you are all so down to earth and we couldn't have asked for a more fun group with great taste in food ;) . Looking forward to seeing your love grow & hope to see you soon! - Stacy, Chef Jason & the City Moose Crew

Jaime · Married on 05/18/2019

The food was exactly what we wanted!!

Jason and Stacy (along with their staff) at City Moose were amazing!! They worked with us for our wedding to make our unique vision become a reality! My only regret is not eating more food on my wedding day!!! They were so responsive while we worked on our menu and helped us through the entire planning process! And everyone complimented us on our food!! I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

City Moose Catering's reply:

We are SO pleased that you enjoyed our services! Thank you for the wonderful recommendation - your wedding was truly a lovely & intimate affair with so many unique touches! Thank you for allowing us to be a small part of your special day. We hope you stop by the café and get your fill of food again in the future (we know wedding days can be a whirlwind) and say hi. All the best to you and your charming family! Warmly, Stacy & Chef Jason

Holly · Married on 09/29/2018

Above and Beyond!

The entire team at City Moose: Stacy, Chef Jason, and Megan we incredible! We planned our New Hampshire Wedding from Virginia, and even with the difficulties of long distance, I was able to get in touch with Stacy with questions or thoughts and she was so responsive. Because we were having a New England wedding, we so wanted to include "traditional" area food like lobster rolls and crab cakes. Stacy helped me get my wish by thinking of MINI lobster rolls and crab cakes for the cocktail hour that were a HUGE hit. They were so helpful in creating a day-of timeline, and working with all my other special requests. And on top of all that, the food was INCREDIBLE. People could not stop telling us how much they enjoyed the food, and it's because they cook it on-site so it's fresh! I could not have asked for a better caterer, and that term doesn't even seem to do justice to everything they helped me do in preparation as well as the day of. HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

City Moose Catering's reply:

Thank you, Holly, for your lovely review of our services. We appreciate you mentioning how we strived to customize and make sure to fit your wedding vision into your budget. It was a pleasure working with you, even at a distance, and we are glad we were able to meet you for a tasting and do a site visit before the big day too! We truly appreciate your time writing the review and are honored to have been at your wedding :)

Tracy · Married on 09/29/2018

Calming, reassuring and rewarding.

City Moose Catering & Cafe catered over 100 people for our wedding last fall. They were more than helpful accommodating our many menu changes over the preceding months, and they had great advice to give about price and efficiency. We enjoyed collaborating with them and found them to be friendly and calming. If I had to do the whole wedding over again, I would definitely stick with our choice to use City Moose. I know it has been awhile but thank you again!

Sent on 02/12/2019

City Moose Catering's reply:

Tracy! Thank you for the lovely review of City Moose's wedding catering! We very much appreciate it. Your wedding was one of the most fun menus and was at one of the most scenic venues last year. We absolutely enjoyed catering for you and your guests and wish you many many years of happiness! -Stacy (owner)

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

I’ll try to explain how amazing they were...

We met with Stacy & Jason for our first catering tasting (out of a whole list of restaurants) & ended up booking with them before we walked out, cancelling the rest of our trials and we could not have been more correct with this decision.

They used my love of food trucks to design a custom menu (self-serve food stations featuring: nachos, tacos, ramen & slider “bars”) as well as serving mini crab cakes & lobster rolls (CHUNKS of lobster meat & claw) with a beautiful, bountiful “grazing” table (tons of cheese, fruit, veggies, hummus, house-made potato chips & dip)...all of this being entirely fun, casual & modern but decorated & set up so classy & beautiful to fit in with my “rustic elegant” barn theme. Our favors/place settings for guests were individually wrapped caramel apples tied with little ribbons and people were going nuts at how cool of an idea it was (also Stacy & Jason’s idea!)

The food was incredible. There were NO leftovers from dinner & only a small amount of apps left over because we over-ordered on purpose for a nice midnight snack ;] There were extra apples & I took most of them & plan on eating one a day for the next few days. All of our guests were blown away, had fun, complimented the food and Stacy, Jason & their staff’s professionalism & hospitality. They even helped store & serve the dessert from the bakery I run (not their own product but they understood how important this element was to me).

Stacy is incredibly responsive with all emails/the business end of things & to ICE THE CAKE, she offered us a decorating service as well! (AMAZING for me, who is aesthetically challenged). I was SPEECHLESS when I walked into our barn and saw the tables decorated with eucalyptus leaves, pumpkins, gourds, floating candles and an absolutely gorgeous sweetheart table.

I’m still reliving the memories from yesterday and Stacy & Jason were a HUGE part of one of the most important days of my life & I could not have asked for a better caterer & decorator. I wish I could give them 100 stars instead of 5.

They are worth every penny, do it, do it, do it. It was PERFECT.

Sent on 10/21/2019

City Moose Catering's reply:

Thank you, Emily, for the most thoughtful review. We LOVE how you noticed all the details and hard work we put into your event. We are even happier about how well received our services were by you, your family and guests! This was one of the most memorable wedding celebrations we have catered and for us - an event we will always remember! Thank you again for choosing City Moose & for trusting us with such an important task. You guys were an absolute pleasure to work with- we couldn't have asked for better clients! Enjoy your new adventures down south - we wish you so much joy & happiness!!
    -Stacy & Chef Jason

Shandea · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I chose City Moose to cater our wedding. I thought it would be a challenging situation because I wanted GOOD food, but we couldn't use the kitchen at the venue. Chef and Stacy didn't even blink, instead they provided a list of options that would work for my situation and the time of year. I really appreciate that they use locally sourced food. After we talked through the menu choices, and I made some requests, I decided to eat lunch there. That clinched it for me. The food was simple and tasty. Plus I had to have those homemade chips again!
    The day of the wedding I was blown away. City Moose was so professional. I didn't even notice the staff. Stacy made sure that I actually got to eat dinner (which as a bride is quite difficult). The food was melt in my mouth delicious. We chose the cornbread stuffed chicken and all the guests RAVED about it. Let me repeat, my guests LOVED wedding buffet chicken. That is unheard of!!

I am so glad that I used City Moose for my wedding. The food was inspired and delicious, the set up and design was gorgeous and inviting, and the service was professional and friendly.

thank you for making my dream day also a delicious day!

Sent on 10/04/2018

City Moose Catering's reply:

We can not thank you enough for this amazing review of our services and our food. We work hard behind the scenes and on the day of to ensure you and your guests have an amazing time. We are so pleased that you were able to see and appreciate all the details that went into the food. From our family to yours - we wish you nothing but love and happiness. Thank you for letting City Moose be a part of your day!

Christine · Married on 09/15/2018

We absolutely loved working with Chef Jason, Stacy and the whole City Moose team when they catered our 9/15/2018 wedding. They were absolutely perfect. We knew we wanted a 100% vegetarian wedding and they knocked it out of the park - we got so many compliments (even from the meat lovers). Chef Jason and Stacy helped us out every step of the way - from helping us craft an unbelievable vegetarian taco bar with all the best toppings (seriously, BBQ jackfruit and roasted sweet potatoes and fresh chilies and a hot sauce bar - unbelievable), to giving us feedback on our floorplan, to walking us through every detail and helping us pull off last minute changes.

We loved getting to meet Chef Jason a few months before our wedding. He was so friendly and excited at the challenge of an all vegetarian event. He gave us great advice and absolutely killed it the day of!! And Stacy was so great to work with. She answered all our questions quickly and walked us through every step of the process, and adapted to our last minute adjustments. The staff on the day were perfect - they kept everything stocked, bought snacks over to the bridal party during pictures (pretzel bites and homemade potato chips, amazing), and cleaned up afterwards leaving us only the nicely packaged leftovers (which we thoroughly enjoyed!)

We highly recommend City Moose - they were amazing!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Hanna · Married on 08/18/2018

5 stars! City Moose Catering was absolutely incredible for our wedding! Stacy was organized and helpful in planning for our day making sure each of our desires were met. The food was by far the best we’ve had at a wedding and the staff. The sirloin was so delicious and the 603 Ale Mac and cheese was a fan favorite! The Staff was extremely friendly and professional. The presentation of the food was exceptional as well. As a bonus they provided us with lots of photos that they took that day! We would highly recommended City Moose Catering for any event!

Sent on 09/18/2018

City Moose Catering's reply:

Hanna, thank you for leaving a review and mentioning one of our owners, Stacy. You're right, she is very organized! The team here at City Moose Café & Catering is thrilled to hear such great feedback and we are proud to deliver delicious wedding catering here in NH. Congratulations on a beautiful marriage and thank you again for allowing City Moose Café & Catering to be a part of it!

Emily · Married on 07/28/2018

City Moose was absolutely amazing! Everything they made was positively delicious and we will absolutely be referring them to everyone!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Joanie · Married on 07/03/2018

Jason and Stacey were amazing to work with really professional and very accommodating and offered wonderful suggestions for a 50+ person baby shower that we were having outside. The food was incredible everybody was complementary! Food amazing! Pulled pork cups, mini crab cakes, panini skewers, an amazing cheese and fruit display to name a few! AND what a waffle bar! People couldnt say enough about the food! Kept serving when the plates would run low. They are do friendly, very professional, polite and when they left you never knew they were here everything was impeccably cleaned! Will definitely work with them again. Top notch!

Sent on 06/05/2018

City Moose Catering's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review of our catering services. You hosted a wonderful event at your lovely home and we were thrilled to play a small part. Working with you was a pleasure and we wish your beautiful family all the joy in the world as the newest member arrives soon! Thank you again for choosing City Moose :)

Bethany · Married on 05/25/2018

City Moose catered our wedding and did an amazing job. I have celiac disease and a bunch of food allergies so finding a caterer who had experience with those things was super important to me. Chef Jason went over all of the ingredients with me to make sure the food was safe for our wedding and Stacy was always prompt in replying to our questions. Everyone at our wedding, even the pickiest of eaters commented about how much they loved the food! The ham and fingerling potatoes were definitely what people commented on the most! I love that they locally source the ingredients as well. I highly recommend City Moose for any event that needs catering!

Sent on 06/24/2018

City Moose Catering's reply:

Bethany, it honestly was a pleasure to work with you to come up with your menu and Chef had no problem making sure it suited your dietary needs while still pleasing your taste buds! We hope all our couples this year are as fantastic as you both were and we wish you all the joy and love in the world! Thank you again for choosing City Moose Café & Catering for your wedding. Cheers!

Roberta · Married on 10/06/2017

A Wonderful Experience

My daughter's wedding was this month in New Hampshire and being from out of state we didn't have any knowledge on who to contact for the catering. We are so thankful that City Moose Cafe & Catering were recommended to us. The food was fantastic from start to finish. We meet with Stacy and Chef Jason to talk about what we invisioned the wedding day to be. Stacy made suggestions as to what food to serve and how it was to be displayed. Our cocktail hour was everything that we could have wished for. The setup outside was beautiful and the food was fantastic. Our guests were raving about the grazing table with their homemade potato chips the shrimp appetizers, pulled pork w/coleslaw, and maple bacon shooter cups to name a few they all were delicious. The filets of beef w/red wine Demi glaze was so tender and flavorful, the roasted pork loin w/fresh apple chutney was moist and flavorful. Stacy helped coordinate the wedding from start to finish so that we didn't have to think about anything other than having a great time, Stacy, Chef Jason and all staff were professional and we felt that they only had our best interests at heart. We would highly recommend City Moose Cafe & Catering to anyone that is looking for a wonderful and stress free event

Sent on 06/17/2019

City Moose Catering's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review of City Moose's catering services and owner Stacy's Day of Coordination services. We are so happy you reached out to us! From meeting and setting up the menu to the tasting and - of course - the most beautiful wedding event, it was our pleasure to work with your lovely family! Thank you for putting your trust in us for such a special day. We hope to see you in the future as your family grows :)

Claire · Married on 10/05/2017

City Moose Catering did such a wonderful job catering at our corporate Open House. They were able to accommodate us at the last minute, worked within our budget and put together a fantastic menu of some festive hors’dourves which were well-received by all. Chef Jason did such a wonderful job cooking/preparing in our small space, serving/replenishing, and was a joy to chat with.

If we have another event in the future I would be sure to call City Moose Catering.

Sent on 10/09/2017

City Moose Catering's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review! Chef Jason enjoyed working with you and it would be our pleasure to do so again.

Leslie · Married on 09/19/2017

We use City Moose for our catering needs in our office. Jason and Stacy are wonderful! Easy to work with, well priced, and the food is incredible (make sure you get Chef Jason's homemade potato chips O-M-G!!!!!!). They are always on-time, within budget and are very flexible to changes. Don't just think of them for weddings and family parties, but think of them for all of your corporate catering needs as well!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Deb · Married on 09/10/2017

Chef Jason is very professional, prompt, courteous, and very accommodating that's his personality, now his food is another story not only is it delicious it's presented beautifully, his wife Stacy works beside him creating a team approach and it shows in every aspect of his business. you would be hard pressed to find another company such as City Moose to make your special day not only delicious but seamless and stress free.

Sent on 08/30/2017

City Moose Catering's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review! We are glad our team met your needs for delicious food, prompt and efficient service.