17 Reviews for City Moose Catering

Lactose Free (1)
Nut Free (1)
Organic (1)
Vegetarian (1)

City Moose was absolutely amazing! Everything they made was positively delicious and we will absolutely be referring them to everyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jason and Stacey were amazing to work with really professional and very accommodating and offered wonderful suggestions for a 50+ person baby shower that we were having outside. The food was incredible everybody was complementary! Food amazing! Pulled pork cups, mini crab cakes, panini skewers, an amazing cheese and fruit display to name a few! AND what a waffle bar! People couldnt say enough about the food! Kept serving when the plates would run low. They are do friendly, very professional, polite and when they left you never knew they were here everything was impeccably cleaned! Will definitely work with them again. Top notch!

Profile Picture Joanie, 7/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

City Moose Catering did such a wonderful job catering at our corporate Open House. They were able to accommodate us at the last minute, worked within our budget and put together a fantastic menu of some festive hors’dourves which were well-received by all. Chef Jason did such a wonderful job cooking/preparing in our small space, serving/replenishing, and was a joy to chat with.

If we have another event in the future I would be sure to call City Moose Catering.

Profile Picture Claire, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great food, flavors and value. Jason is fantastic!

Profile Picture Nathan, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We use City Moose for our catering needs in our office. Jason and Stacy are wonderful! Easy to work with, well priced, and the food is incredible (make sure you get Chef Jason's homemade potato chips O-M-G!!!!!!). They are always on-time, within budget and are very flexible to changes. Don't just think of them for weddings and family parties, but think of them for all of your corporate catering needs as well!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chef Jason is very professional, prompt, courteous, and very accommodating that's his personality, now his food is another story not only is it delicious it's presented beautifully, his wife Stacy works beside him creating a team approach and it shows in every aspect of his business. you would be hard pressed to find another company such as City Moose to make your special day not only delicious but seamless and stress free.

Profile Picture Deb, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

These two worked as a great team to provide our office with the perfect backyard BBQ. Right from the initial contact, Stacy was quick, clear, and concise with her responses. She sent sample menus with plenty of options and suggestions. On the day of the event, they were punctual and everything well organized and well set up. Not to mention, the food was amazing! Chef Jason definitely has it down in the kitchen. I loved the use of local fresh ingredients. He was very easy to talk to you and even shared some of his secrets for cooking ribs. When the party was complete, they packed up and put away all the leftovers into my refrigerator. I didn't have to lift a finger. They are definitely on my shortlist for catering to use again. Thank you Stacy and Jason for a great event!

Profile Picture Erik, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

City Moose Catering was awesome and very reasonably priced. The food was delicious. Stacy was awesome to work with and responded quickly to any questions I had prior to our wedding. We are very happy with the service we got.

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jason and Stacy were great. They were very friendly and extremely professional. I received wonderful reviews about the food from my guests. I will definitely use City Moose Catering again when the need arises..

Profile Picture Kate, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jason and his company did a great job. We highly recommend them to our family and friends.

Profile Picture Pat, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I love the professionalism I received from City Moose Catering! They answered all my questions, are very friendly, they were punctual, and the food was delicious! They catered a wedding I attended and the staff was extremely friendly and I would highly recommend them to anyone having a wedding!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chef Jason and his team are awesome. Thanks for your services. Everything looks great and tastes great. If there is something special you want or need, they get it done.

Profile Picture Mel, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had the privilege of having a late June event catered by City Moose Catering. Their service and the quality of their menu items not only met my expectations - they exceeded my expectations and hopes. During one of their busiest times, they were able to accommodate us - a true testimonial to their flexibility - with top-quality service and food.
In today's times, customer service and support is becoming a precious commodity. City Moose Catering IS a precious commodity in the catering business. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Richard, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used City Moose Catering for our daughters wedding (75 people attended). The service was excellent, and very professional. The servers weren't all over the place and were very friendly. When we needed them they were there to help. Everyone loved the food and couldn't stop raving how great it tasted. The owner & Chef, Jason, was easy to work with and had a lot of great ideas, taking the pressure off us. We definitely will refer them to all our friends and family.

Profile Picture Michelle , 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Lactose Free, Organic, Buffet, Custom Menu, Stations, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, BBQ, Local

Lamountain catering was professional, delicious, and SO easy to work with. They were patient as we decided what we wanted and were flexible in every way. They really helped to make my recital dinner and reception PERFECT. I would recommend them to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Molly, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I love supporting fresh & local companies! This food did not disappoint! The owner was so easy to work with! Thank you City Moose Catering!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/11/16, 1 Review