79 Reviews for City Club Fort Worth

House Liquor (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
79 City Club Fort Worth Reviews

Kelly and the staff,at the City Club were outstanding! They took care of everything for us. Kelly and her staff coordinated our entire wedding and made our wedding a beautiful and memorable day. Their level of service was far above and beyond what we could have ever ecpected. We can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Shyla, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Getting married around the holidays made flexibility really important both for me and the venue. Kelly was awesome to come in the day after Thanksgiving for the rehearsal, let us in when we needed to on wedding day, and got us whatever we needed. Her communication with me and my mom was excellent and timely. The staff on wedding day was also excellent and helpful. Our wedding day was so stress free! I’m so thankful to have found City club for our special day!

Profile Picture Sarabeth, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kelly and her talented team at City Club Fort Worth were instrumental in planning, coordinating and executing a beautiful and flawless wedding for my bride and family. At every corner, Kelly had every detailed planned well in advance. She continually communicated to us her plans and details of the event. She always took our suggestions and plans and, with a smile and grace, simply made them happen. No detail was overlooked. The staff that arrived on the wedding day were all professional, talented and gracious. I honestly don't know how they did it, but we had the wedding of our dreams.

Profile Picture Todd, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughter's reception at City Club was perfect!!! The ballroom was beautiful, the food was delicious, the service was outstanding. And planning it all with Kelly Norvell was the icing on the cake. We have had nothing but compliments and are so glad that we chose City Club. It was honestly the only place that we toured....once we saw it we knew it was perfect!

Profile Picture L, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The City Club was the perfect choice for a wedding reception! Everything was handled so smoothly and professionally. It doesn't help that the reception location was simply breathtaking too! :)

Profile Picture Emily, 11/19/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

I cannot say enough good things about City Club Fort Worth and Kelly and her team! We had a fabulous day! Kelly and her team (Cathy, etc.) were wonderful from the initial planning through the event. They had space available for the wedding party to get ready (as well as buffet luncheon). They even had a steamer available for me to use to steam the veil and wedding gown. We had a cocktail hour in the Terrace room and the reception was in the ballroom. The atmosphere was perfect. The food was amazing. So many people said it was one of the best receptions they've every been to.

Profile Picture User6030264, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Limited Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Our reception at City Club far exceeded my expectations! Kelly Norvell and Cathy Wheeler were so helpful and answered my thousands of questions during the planning process. They gave me so much advice and help along the way. They also executed the wedding perfectly on the day of! Everything went as planned, and the reception was amazing. The room was beautiful, the food was great, and most importantly, I had fully enjoyed the night because there were no problems! I highly recommend City Club!

Profile Picture User6178912, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Parking, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Indoor

If you are looking for a glamorous venue in the city, you MUST pick City Club! Everything was stunning! Kelly was amazing to work with and all of my other vendors were extremely familiar with City Club, so everything went beautifully. I had a lot of out of town guests, so this was the perfect venue! The food is amazing and they really work with you to provide your dream wedding! Our photos are beautiful and we still have guests raving about the venue and the food. Everything was perfect! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Mollie, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great staff, venue and food! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7445456, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't think I can write a review nice enough to convey how much a loved having City Club host my wedding reception. I fell in love with how beautiful and elegant the venue was during our initial tour, and loved how friendly and knowledgeable Angie (The Catering Sales Manager) that we immediately felt comfortable and at ease booking with them. Throughout the whole 13-month long planning process, Angie was so helpful, responsive and patient with all of my questions (from myself and our parents), requests and changes. The week of my wedding (when I was busy beyond belief) I didn't have to worry about contacting and coordinating my reception vendors because Angie and Cathy (our wonderful day-of-coordinator) took care of that for me. The food was incredible (we had multiple guests remark on how great it was) the service was fantastic, and our entire reception went off with out a hitch. It was beautiful, stress-free and seamless. Deciding to have our wedding reception at City Club was one of the best decisions I made during the planning and I am SO grateful for Angie, Cathy and all of the wonderful staff at City Club. I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Caley, 3/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Clean Up, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

The City Club is absolutely beautiful location for a wedding! The ballroom is so grand no matter what you do your reception will look amazing! Also, the food is amazing!!! Everyone raved about everything that was served. Angie makes wedding planning the easiest thing in the world and is always readily available to answer any and all questions you may have! So happy with how our wedding day turned out!

Profile Picture Laurie, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very professional staff, always responsive, and flexible to special requests.

Profile Picture Alee, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

City Club and Angie Moors and her staff were amazing. They thought of every detail, and attended to everything! They were professional and easy to work with. City Club was a beautiful venue and the food and staff were excellent.

Profile Picture Melinda, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

What am amazing venue! Angie, the coordinator at city club, was so quick to respond to any questions I had at any time, even when she was out of the office. I felt that this was the highest quality for the price I paid out of all the venues I researched. Everything was just beautiful and my guests loved every minute of my wedding reception, including the food. Honestly, I received nothing but impeccable service throughout the whole planning process and during the event itself. The bridal attendants that tended to us throughout the event were awesome and did not make us feel rushed at all. I have no regrets booking this venue and would recommend to any of my friends or family. It was worth every penny and made a lifetime of memories! Thank you City Club!!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great venue. Priced very reasonable for what you receive! Angie was a great help throughout the whole process. You can't go wrong choosing this venue.

Profile Picture User5182190, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

If I had one word to describe City Club that would be FLAWLESS. I can not name one item that the catering team and coordinators did not execute to perfection. The team at City Club helped make my dream wedding a reality. Angie Moors is truly the best catering manager that any bride planning her wedding could ask for. As I am know in the industry, I look back at her impeccable attention to detail and understanding my families needs. She was cordial, professional and patient through the process. The day of execution was fantastic and there is not another venue in DFW that ensures the bride and groom along with their families are well taken care of throughout the evening. I can't thank City Clib and the staff enough for making our wedding everything I could have asked for!

Profile Picture User4970497, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Booking our event with the City Club is by far the best decision we made in planning our wedding! Angie made the entire process leading up to the wedding easy & panic-free. She had everything under control from day one. She was so great at answering emails and phone calls in a timely manner and always had the answers & best advice! We had our ceremony & reception at the City Club and both were done so beautifully. We didn't have to worry about anything during the day because Angie's team had it under control. The food was raved about & I still get calls from family talking about how great it was. I cannot say enough great things about this place & Angie!!!

Profile Picture Anna, 11/29/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

City Club Fort Worth was a dream for our wedding reception!! Angie was extremely attentive to our needs and responded to our multiple emails within 30 minutes -- even on weekends. We held our reception in their Ballroom, and every guest said it was the most beautiful wedding venue they had ever been to!

Profile Picture User4264914, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot rave enough about City Club. City club is absolutely amazing. The staff is incredible, the venue is absolutely gorgeous, and they have the best secret weapon out there - Angie Moors. She made my wedding planning so much less stressful. When I would email her, she would literally respond right back. When i would ask her 20 questions at once, she would answer everyone of them. She is so professional, so nice, so accommodating, and I could go on. My reception was absolutely flawless and I had so many guests tell me how beautiful it was. I will recommend City Club to everyone!

Profile Picture Chloe, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was so beautiful, people are still talking about it! Some of our guests even told us it was the best wedding food they ever had!

I want to do it all again :)

Profile Picture User4584543, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The food, venue, and staff were amazing!

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was great, but the staff was amazing. They had every last detail ironed out so that we had zero worries on our big day. We received many compliments after our wedding and several of those were in regard to the staff and how attentive they were that evening. Can not think of one thing I would change.

Profile Picture User4003292, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Angie Moors did an excellent job coordinating our wedding day! We had a fantastic experience with the City Club.

Profile Picture Lizzie, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING staff! So happy with the communication with Angie Moors beginning a year before my wedding and execution of all of our requests was FLAWLESS with the help of Sara-Ashley Hayes! If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would! Angie was able to calm my nerves when I was overwhelmed, suggest vendors and answer a wide array of questions within minutes via phone or email. I appreciate their professionalism, sense of urgency and accommodating last minute requests! At another venue where we held the rehearsal dinner, the equipment was malfunctioning so we couldn't share the picture slide show that the groom's mother prepared. I emailed Angie on the morning of our wedding and she set up visual equipment in the cocktail room so our guests could enjoy!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/26/14, 4 Reviews