City Club Fort Worth Reviews

City Club Fort Worth 7
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding venue

Absolutely amazing. The staff took care of everything! Everyone loved the food and the venue. Our timeline was taken care of and we did not have a single thing to stress about. Best night ever!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    City Club Fort Worth 8
    City Club Fort Worth 9
    City Club Fort Worth 10

City Club Fort Worth's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review and thank you for choosing City Club! We loved having you here and congratulations!!
  • Kris

Kris Hooks · Married on 12/01/2018

"This is the best wedding reception I've ever been to!"

I cannot image a venue any more perfect for a wedding reception than The Fort Worth Club! The food was exquisite! The room and set-up provided an inviting, elegant, fantastically fun experience. The bar service and wait staff were wonderful. Comments heard from our guests included: “This wedding reception has set the bar at a whole new level” “This is the best wedding reception I’ve ever been to!” “I don’t know when I’ve had this much fun!” “This place is spectacular!” “This is THE BEST food I’ve ever had at a reception!”
    I wish I could personally thank every person at the Fort Worth Club who helped make our daughter's wedding reception the most spectacular party I’ve ever been part of. Their customer service and attention to detail is exceptional! Memories were made at the Fort Worth Club that will warm the hearts of the bride, groom, our families and friends for the rest of our lives. I’m still smiling! Thanks to all of you at the Fort Worth Club!

Sent on 12/08/2018

City Club Fort Worth's reply:

HI Kris and thank you for your kind words. We are City Club of Fort Worth and I think review is meant for the Fort Worth Club. We love them too and we refer them when we are booked and I hope they do the same for us!
    Kelly Norvell
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/04/2018

Loved the City Club!

We loved having our reception at the City Club! Honestly, it was the only venue we looked at, but we fell in love with it as soon as we saw it. We chose the Oak Room, and the richness of the woods and the darker tones in there were a perfect fit for us and our style. The other room with all the mirrors is beautiful, too, but the Oak Room lent a bit of a 1920s richness meets grand library feel, which we adored. The adjacent bar was also beautiful and perfect for hosting our cocktail hour. And we were able to sneak out onto the roof for some beautiful photos with downtown Fort Worth in the background.

Kelly Norvell and her team were a breeze to work with. Kelly was always open to questions, and lent her experienced suggestions, which were much appreciated. She was incredibly flexible, knowledgeable, and open to any specific requests we had. The food was delicious, the service impeccable, and our guests raved about the every aspect of our reception there. If you're looking for an opulent space, delectable food, and friendly vendors for your reception, you won't find anything more perfect than the City Club!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    City Club Fort Worth 11
    City Club Fort Worth 12
    City Club Fort Worth 13
    City Club Fort Worth 14

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2018

Greatest venue!

The City Club of Fort Worth is an amazing venue to get married. From start to finish they make the process so smooth. They take care of food, beverages, tables, chairs, silverware, etc. Kelly is wonderful to work with. She not only is responsive but is friendly and makes planning easy. The day of my wedding, she had everything set up for me. The signs, guest favors, place cards, guest book, card box. There is also this absolutely beautiful bridal room to get ready in. I had 11 people getting hair and make up so she made sure I could have the room as early as 8:00am. It provides a very nice view of the city. Right when we walked in we were greeted with bagels and mimosas and they even had lunch for us. We heard from countless guests how delicious the food was and how pretty they thought the venue was. It looks stunning at night with the view of downtown and the lights. I would highly recommend this venue, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Leah · Married on 02/10/2018

What can I say other than the City Club was easily the best choice we made for our wedding? Kelly is SO GREAT! She is organized, kind, professional, and so so so good at what she does. She went above and beyond during my wedding reception, including helping me when a part of my dress ripped! The entire City Club staff was top notch. We cannot stop getting compliments for our smooth our wedding ran and it is all thanks to Kelly & City Club. Not to mention, the food was to die for. The ballroom is just beautiful! We also used the Terrace Room for our Cocktail Hour and it was fabulous overlooking Sundance Square. I recommend City Club to everyone! You cannot make a better choice.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Shyla · Married on 12/02/2017

Kelly and the staff,at the City Club were outstanding! They took care of everything for us. Kelly and her staff coordinated our entire wedding and made our wedding a beautiful and memorable day. Their level of service was far above and beyond what we could have ever ecpected. We can't thank them enough!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Sarabeth · Married on 11/25/2017

Getting married around the holidays made flexibility really important both for me and the venue. Kelly was awesome to come in the day after Thanksgiving for the rehearsal, let us in when we needed to on wedding day, and got us whatever we needed. Her communication with me and my mom was excellent and timely. The staff on wedding day was also excellent and helpful. Our wedding day was so stress free! I’m so thankful to have found City club for our special day!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Todd · Married on 11/11/2017

Kelly and her talented team at City Club Fort Worth were instrumental in planning, coordinating and executing a beautiful and flawless wedding for my bride and family. At every corner, Kelly had every detailed planned well in advance. She continually communicated to us her plans and details of the event. She always took our suggestions and plans and, with a smile and grace, simply made them happen. No detail was overlooked. The staff that arrived on the wedding day were all professional, talented and gracious. I honestly don't know how they did it, but we had the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 12/10/2017
    City Club Fort Worth 15
    City Club Fort Worth 16
    City Club Fort Worth 17
    City Club Fort Worth 18
    City Club Fort Worth 19

L · Married on 02/04/2017

My daughter's reception at City Club was perfect!!! The ballroom was beautiful, the food was delicious, the service was outstanding. And planning it all with Kelly Norvell was the icing on the cake. We have had nothing but compliments and are so glad that we chose City Club. It was honestly the only place that we toured....once we saw it we knew it was perfect!

Sent on 02/14/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/19/2016

The City Club was the perfect choice for a wedding reception! Everything was handled so smoothly and professionally. It doesn't help that the reception location was simply breathtaking too! :)

Sent on 12/05/2016

Liz · Married on 11/12/2016

I cannot say enough good things about City Club Fort Worth and Kelly and her team! We had a fabulous day! Kelly and her team (Cathy, etc.) were wonderful from the initial planning through the event. They had space available for the wedding party to get ready (as well as buffet luncheon). They even had a steamer available for me to use to steam the veil and wedding gown. We had a cocktail hour in the Terrace room and the reception was in the ballroom. The atmosphere was perfect. The food was amazing. So many people said it was one of the best receptions they've every been to.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Our reception at City Club far exceeded my expectations! Kelly Norvell and Cathy Wheeler were so helpful and answered my thousands of questions during the planning process. They gave me so much advice and help along the way. They also executed the wedding perfectly on the day of! Everything went as planned, and the reception was amazing. The room was beautiful, the food was great, and most importantly, I had fully enjoyed the night because there were no problems! I highly recommend City Club!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Mollie · Married on 07/16/2016

If you are looking for a glamorous venue in the city, you MUST pick City Club! Everything was stunning! Kelly was amazing to work with and all of my other vendors were extremely familiar with City Club, so everything went beautifully. I had a lot of out of town guests, so this was the perfect venue! The food is amazing and they really work with you to provide your dream wedding! Our photos are beautiful and we still have guests raving about the venue and the food. Everything was perfect! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Diane · Married on 07/09/2016

Great staff, venue and food! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Caley · Married on 03/19/2016

I don't think I can write a review nice enough to convey how much a loved having City Club host my wedding reception. I fell in love with how beautiful and elegant the venue was during our initial tour, and loved how friendly and knowledgeable Angie (The Catering Sales Manager) that we immediately felt comfortable and at ease booking with them. Throughout the whole 13-month long planning process, Angie was so helpful, responsive and patient with all of my questions (from myself and our parents), requests and changes. The week of my wedding (when I was busy beyond belief) I didn't have to worry about contacting and coordinating my reception vendors because Angie and Cathy (our wonderful day-of-coordinator) took care of that for me. The food was incredible (we had multiple guests remark on how great it was) the service was fantastic, and our entire reception went off with out a hitch. It was beautiful, stress-free and seamless. Deciding to have our wedding reception at City Club was one of the best decisions I made during the planning and I am SO grateful for Angie, Cathy and all of the wonderful staff at City Club. I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Laurie · Married on 09/19/2015

The City Club is absolutely beautiful location for a wedding! The ballroom is so grand no matter what you do your reception will look amazing! Also, the food is amazing!!! Everyone raved about everything that was served. Angie makes wedding planning the easiest thing in the world and is always readily available to answer any and all questions you may have! So happy with how our wedding day turned out!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Alee · Married on 07/18/2015

Very professional staff, always responsive, and flexible to special requests.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Melinda · Married on 07/11/2015

City Club and Angie Moors and her staff were amazing. They thought of every detail, and attended to everything! They were professional and easy to work with. City Club was a beautiful venue and the food and staff were excellent.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Leslie · Married on 06/27/2015

What am amazing venue! Angie, the coordinator at city club, was so quick to respond to any questions I had at any time, even when she was out of the office. I felt that this was the highest quality for the price I paid out of all the venues I researched. Everything was just beautiful and my guests loved every minute of my wedding reception, including the food. Honestly, I received nothing but impeccable service throughout the whole planning process and during the event itself. The bridal attendants that tended to us throughout the event were awesome and did not make us feel rushed at all. I have no regrets booking this venue and would recommend to any of my friends or family. It was worth every penny and made a lifetime of memories! Thank you City Club!!!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Great venue. Priced very reasonable for what you receive! Angie was a great help throughout the whole process. You can't go wrong choosing this venue.

Sent on 08/18/2015

If I had one word to describe City Club that would be FLAWLESS. I can not name one item that the catering team and coordinators did not execute to perfection. The team at City Club helped make my dream wedding a reality. Angie Moors is truly the best catering manager that any bride planning her wedding could ask for. As I am know in the industry, I look back at her impeccable attention to detail and understanding my families needs. She was cordial, professional and patient through the process. The day of execution was fantastic and there is not another venue in DFW that ensures the bride and groom along with their families are well taken care of throughout the evening. I can't thank City Clib and the staff enough for making our wedding everything I could have asked for!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Anna · Married on 11/29/2014

Booking our event with the City Club is by far the best decision we made in planning our wedding! Angie made the entire process leading up to the wedding easy & panic-free. She had everything under control from day one. She was so great at answering emails and phone calls in a timely manner and always had the answers & best advice! We had our ceremony & reception at the City Club and both were done so beautifully. We didn't have to worry about anything during the day because Angie's team had it under control. The food was raved about & I still get calls from family talking about how great it was. I cannot say enough great things about this place & Angie!!!

Sent on 01/18/2015

City Club Fort Worth was a dream for our wedding reception!! Angie was extremely attentive to our needs and responded to our multiple emails within 30 minutes -- even on weekends. We held our reception in their Ballroom, and every guest said it was the most beautiful wedding venue they had ever been to!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Chloe · Married on 11/08/2014

I cannot rave enough about City Club. City club is absolutely amazing. The staff is incredible, the venue is absolutely gorgeous, and they have the best secret weapon out there - Angie Moors. She made my wedding planning so much less stressful. When I would email her, she would literally respond right back. When i would ask her 20 questions at once, she would answer everyone of them. She is so professional, so nice, so accommodating, and I could go on. My reception was absolutely flawless and I had so many guests tell me how beautiful it was. I will recommend City Club to everyone!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Our wedding was so beautiful, people are still talking about it! Some of our guests even told us it was the best wedding food they ever had!

I want to do it all again :)

Sent on 12/03/2014