City Barbeque Reviews

1 User photo

• Emma
    Emma C. Married on 05/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great value, excellent food!

Lisa at City BBQ in Cary was very communicative with us, and helped us with all the selections and quantities that we needed. They were happy to add busing the tables to our service, and were very open to us bringing in extra vegan options and serving them. No complaints about the food, our guests loved all of it!! No reason to pay $150/plate for seated dinner when you can get appetizers, bbq, an abundance of sides, vegan and veggie friendly options, drinks, and service all for considerably less!
  • Emma
    Emma W. Married on 11/09/2019

We love city bbq!

We loved having CITY BBQ cater our wedding. They provided snacks before the reception and a full spread of BBQ food for the reception. They even had someone carving the meat which we didn’t expect.
    They were perfect!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Alexa Married on 05/27/2019

Delicious and affordable

My husband and I met with Lynn the catering manager almost a year prior to our wedding. She is the most fun and easy person to work with. Just talking with her I knew we'd made the right decision. Her team was on time, professional, and did not disappoint. The food was outstanding. I think we got more compliments that night and many days after on how awesome the food was. I would use them again in a heartbeat.
  • Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 10/27/2018

City BBQ was great!

We worked with Lynn to come up with the menu for our reception. She was easy to work with and very responsive to our requests. The food was great, and all of our guests complimented the menu as well as the presentation. I would definitely use them again in the future.
    Kelsey Married on 07/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We are so happy we chose City BBQ to cater our wedding - people are still raving about how amazing the food was! I worked with Stacey Hart from the Charlotte area and she was amazing to work with. Everything was so easy and I never had to worry about a thing the night of the reception. Stacey met with my venue owner ahead of time and made sure everything would be perfect for the big day. She even took him food! I loved this attention to detail and thoughtfulness.
    Anne M. Married on 03/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used City BBQ for catering our wedding rehearsal dinner in Spring 2017. The food was fabulous! The communication was lacking at times, and I finally let my fiance and mom handle it because I got frustrated with non-responsiveness. The service at the dinner was great and we loved the set up. Everything came out just like we wanted and our guests raved about how great the food was. They are reasonably priced and delicious. I highly recommend City BBQ for any event catering.
    Karen Married on 10/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amazing food and quality of service for our reception! We made the perfect choice going with them.
    Rashida Married on 05/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    City BBQ provided catering services for our wedding. They were very professional throughout the entire evening and provided cake cutting services free of charge. The food was delicious and we got a lot of compliments from our guests and the mac and cheese bar and lemonade stand were a nice addition. I would recommend them to friends and they are very affordable while serving high quality fresh food!
    Kristen Married on 11/05/2016
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    City BBQ was amazing! Not only do they provide a free tasting, they also allow you to create your own plates however you may choose. The prices were extremely fair especially looking at other vendors. Our guests couldn't stop raving at how delicious the food was. Also, they came up to myself and asked me what I would like to eat, made me a plate and set it at the table and made sure I had a chance to sit down and enjoy the food as well. After they even set aside 2 plates for my husband and I for after the reception so that we had extra food as they knew we'd be hungry again later.
  • Anne
    Anne Married on 09/17/2022
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Tasty BBQ- great for wedding

We really enjoyed the food from here and Veneisha was a joy to work with. We chose them to cater our wedding and guests loved the food. Tip though- order more brisket than guest count as that will go fast! ( I will have to find more photos once photographer finishes edits. )

City Barbeque's reply:

Thank you Anne!! I really enjoyed working with you and Robert. It was my absolute pleasure to play a small part in making such an important day run smoothly for you. I wish you both a lifetime of Happiness!!

Responds within 24 hours