Cirque Central Entertainment Reviews

12 | New York, NY

12 Reviews for Cirque Central Entertainment

Paige · Married on 11/24/2017

We had the champagne pourers on lollipops at you wedding and they were FABULOUS! Everyone loved them and it was a great photo opp for so many of our guests...and us!

Debra · Married on 08/05/2017

Simply a fabulous enhancement to any celebration ..Debra Thompson

Sent on 02/06/2018

Cirque Central Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Debra!!!! It has been such a pleasure working with you - always lovely to see you :)

Leah · Married on 12/03/2016

Years ago I interned at an Event Planning company and a wedding in NJ that I worked hired a strolling human table for their cocktail hour. It was beyond amazing and ever since I made this a top priority to have at my future wedding. If you're confused as to what a human strolling table is and love that NJ/NYC flare, do yourself a favor and Google it. Elaina at Cirque Central Entertainment was fabulous!! Not only did she contact our venue to work out the logistics (& help convince them) of this grand idea, but she even traveled to Albany to make sure all went well the day of the wedding. They certainly exceeded our expectations and as for our guests... not one person left cocktail hour without taking a selfie or picture of the beautifully structured winter wonderland snowflake vibe human table. Masterpiece!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Anita · Married on 10/08/2016

We hired Cirque Central Entertainment to provide entertainment during our cocktail hour. We had a trio of Aerial Champagne Service, the Juggler and Hand balancer and they were amazing!
    Everyone was blown away at their performances and their talent. The performers were so sweet and professional and we recommend them highly to anyone!

Sonia · Married on 08/26/2016

Elaina is an absolute delight to work with. My go to vendor for one of a kind, professional entertainment.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Cirque Central Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sonia!!! The feeling is absolutely mutual - We love working with you!!! <3

Laurie · Married on 05/07/2016

I recently had a huge wedding on Long Island and I was concerned that everyone would be bored during cocktail hour. Through a friend I found out that Cirque Central provided various types of circus acts. I decided to get a pole dancer to perform on a free standing pole that Cirque Central completely sets up and tears down themselves. She was the HIT of the wedding and made it memorable not only for me but for all my guests. In addition, of all my vendors Cirque Central was the most easy to work with. They contacted/communicated with my venue for me about setup. They responded to all my inquiries ASAP. My only regret is that I didn't hire a contortionist and hoop dancer from them too! If you want to take your party to the next level I highly highly highly recommend using this company.

Tami · Married on 04/02/2016

Cirque Central has the most talented and entertaining staff! They are extremely professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend their services to make your event pop!

Cirque Central and their incredible staff really made our event at Foxwoods so memorable. What they do is so unique and special. I will use them every time I need something beautiful and out of the box (and just plain fun).

Thanks again, we love you guys

Lauren · Married on 02/11/2016

Being in the hospitality/entertainment industry myself I am by fault extremely picky and can find something to criticize in anything. First off I want everyone to know I am in no way personally related to this company... With that being said I hired Cirque Central for my birthday party to add that something special to the night... Well let's say it added that and sooooo much more! I've hired a lot of companies for special events I have held and hosstessed but Cirque Central was one company I wish I had found out about sooner. They are absolutely incredible. From the moment I contacted them they made me feel comfortable and completely relaxed. I told them what I was looking for and they had the perfect recommendations. Elaina was extremely easy and so helpful to work with during the planning stages. I ended up deciding on having a aerial champagne pourer. Best decision ever. I was blessed to have Sarah as my performer. All I can say is WOW! She is so talented, professional and beautiful. You could feel her enthusiasm as she preformed. She loves what she does. My guests were blown away by her performance! People are still talking about it. I highly recommended Cirque Cental to my family and friends and I will be using them for all of my many future events. Honestly if it wasn't for them I would have had a horrible birthday... Thank you so much Elaina and Sarah for making my birthday completely worth celebrating! I don't know how I could ever repay you!

Natasha · Married on 12/18/2015

Amazing service! Very professional staff, talented entertainers, loved every second working with them! Recommend to everyone. Thank you for making this day so special!! <3

Tony · Married on 09/12/2015

Cirque Central provided a Acrobat duo show for my wedding during the dinner portion of my wedding. They gave that Unique feel to that part of the wedding that usually is a low. My guests and I were all left with our mouths open the entire time as they preformed a very memorable show.

Working with Elaina from Cirque Central was a fantastic experience! Elaina had the upmost professionalism and care deeply about making sure my special day went perfectly :)

For any event that needs performers and entertainment, I would highly recommend their services.