Circle D Farm Reviews

Circle D Farm 4
Circle D Farm 5

Samantha Orrison · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely amazing

Kate took the time to explain everything and work with my budget but still get everything i wanted for my big day. The place is amazing beautiful and stunning views from the ceremony sites outside. The inside is updated and surprisingly big, the upstairs is where our reception will be held, it holds a lot of people without it feeling cramped and crowded. If you are looking for a venue, go visit Kate!!!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Sheryl

Sheryl Mathis-Lynn · Married on 12/07/2019

Wedding Reception/Party

Our wedding was a small family affair about three weeks prior to our reception. Kate at Circle D and the entire staff at Circle D were AMAZING. They helped us find the perfect fit for a reception party/celebration.

Circle D Farm 6
    Circle D Farm 12
    Sent on 10/28/2019

Cara Ammann · Married on 11/09/2019

Outstanding

We used Circle D Farm as our reception venue. We liked that they provided all the linens, chairs, table, serving pieces, and food all in one at an affordable cost. They were easy to work with and our guests enjoyed their service!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Lucy · Married on 10/12/2019

Words cannot describe how beautiful.

I went to different venue until i found Circle D Farm. It was everything I was looking for. The scenery outside was beautiful in this fall weather. In the banquet was amazing couldn’t have find another place like this.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Andrew · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing venue & staff

This venue was such a great choice for our wedding!
    Kate was wonderful to work with and really made the planning process easy. She ensured she answered all of our questions thoroughly and went above any beyond to make our day spectacular.
    Not to mention, this venue is one of the most reasonably priced and affordable venues out there and very generous in what they offer! We had four and a half hours reserved for our rehearsal/decorating the night before which really alleviated any rush or stress to get things done quickly on the day of.
    Additionally, their catering staff takes care of everything in regard to food, linens, utensils, napkins, and alcohol and makes everything so much easier! They offer a free tasting of their dinners and have many options to choose from.
    Everything was absolutely perfect with this venue. We would highly recommend Circle D Farm for your wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Circle D Farm's reply:

I just wanted to say thank you for the amazing review .
    As you know, myself and my staff do all that we can do to make everyone couple's wedding is the best celebration ever. Your review states that.
    I wish all the best to you and your beautiful wife.
    I hope that other couples would choose to use your DJ services here at Circle D Farm. It would be great to work with you again.
    Take care, Kate Dowd
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Stapleton · Married on 09/22/2019

Absolutely Breathtaking

This place is breathtaking and Kate made the process super easy. Kate and her staff were super helpful and catered to all of our needs and requests!! I cannot speak more highly of them!!! I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful spot!!

Circle D Farm 13
    Circle D Farm 14
    Circle D Farm 15
    Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Sustersich · Married on 08/03/2019

Kate is great!

Our wedding at Circle D was perfect, and Kate is so easy to work with! It is a beautiful venue, and the food is delicious. The option to go set up the day before, and to have hair and makeup done at Circle D the day of, made everything run super smoothly. We loved everything about it!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Circle D Farm's reply:

It was my pleasure to help you celebrate the day, Sarah. I am happy to know that our facility allows for couples to have a less stressful day. Thank you for the kind words. Kate Dowd

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful!!! We defiantly recommend Circle D Farm

Kate was extremely helpful and did everything she could to make our wedding day perfect. We couldn't have been happier!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Tarrah

Tarrah · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful venue

Literally everything I could ask for and more

Sent on 06/12/2019

Sherri Debari · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding Venue

Warm, friendly, reasonably priced, & helpful. Circle D was the first venue we viewed and we booked it the same day. We didn't go anyplace else.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Bethann · Married on 10/06/2018

The moment we arrived at Circle D for the first time I knew that Circle D was the perfect venue for our wedding. Kate was amazing from the start- she offered suggestions, was always flexible, friendly, funny and made a stressful event with tons of planning run smoothly. She was very accommodating and let us come to the venue to see the banquet room a few times throughout our planning. She took the time to sit with us to discuss our options and was always prompt in responding to emails and phone calls. Many guest said how great the food was and how it was the best they have had at a wedding. Even the Circle D mascot (Willie) made everyone feel right at home. I wouldn't change anything it was Perfect!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Kristen · Married on 09/16/2018

Circle D Farm helped my husband and I get the wedding of our dreams. From the beautiful ceremony at the gazebo to the delicious dinner (specifically the herb chicken!!). The set up was just what I had imagined and I loved the bow sashes on each chair for the reception. The staff were always on top of everything and always had a smile on their face. If you want to have as little stress as possible for your wedding day, Circle D Farm is the way to go. :)

Sent on 09/17/2018

Catie · Married on 09/15/2018

In one word, FLAWLESS! Kate and her team did a beautiful job on everything and we received many, many compliments from our guests on the venue, the food, and the service. From the first meeting to the big day, Kate guided us through the planning process. We cannot express enough gratitude for the wonderful attention to our needs on the day of the wedding and those gestures made a big difference in allowing us to enjoy ourselves and not worry about details. A beautiful setting, a thoughtful and professional team, and excellent advice. The happy couple and parents are extremely pleased with how everything turned out. And, do yourself a favor and opt for the carving station, it was excellent.

Circle D Farm 16
    Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Catie

Catie · Married on 09/15/2018

Can't say enough good about Kate and Circle D

I seriously can't say enough great things about Kate and her team at Circle D Farm. I some how managed to keep MOST of my sanity throughout the whole wedding planning process and a lot of that is because of Kate. She took this flustered bride who had no idea what she was doing got her right on track.

Kate met with us every step of the way and was so accommodating with our many requests for visits to re-see the venue. She has a kind and inviting spirit which helped a lot in accepting and trusting the decision when an impending hurricane made us pull the outdoor ceremony inside. I had no doubt that Kate and her team would make the room look beautiful and they absolutely did.

The food was delicious as well and if you're debating about adding the carving station, DO IT. I couldn't tell you how many of our guests told us throughout the night and the following weeks how amazing the beef was!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Jeremy · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing! Especially great for those who feel lost with planning everything. Kate will help you feel confident that everything will go as planned. Her staff are super nice and willing to do anything for the bride and groom. We had planned an outside ceremony and with the rain it had to be moved inside, but their backup plan works really well should you have to move it inside. I can’t say enough good things about Kate and circle d.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2018

We really loved the value of Circle D. Kate and Circle D were so easy to work with that I forgot they were a wedding venue. Very upfront without surprise costs. They really went above and beyond to make our day perfect. The food was really great as well.

Circle D Farm 17
    Sent on 09/13/2018

Carla · Married on 06/30/2018

We had our reception at Circle D farm and I am so thankful for the amazing job they did! Kate was so easy to work with and answered all of our many questions throughout the process! Unlike other venues we looked at it it never felt like she was pressuring us into anything and she was always upfront and honest! When we first got together she had lots of albums that helped us realize how amazing the room would be and even had materials that we could borrow to use for our centerpieces and decorations! I sent her lots of emails and she always was quick to respond and allowed us to stop by multiple times to see the space so that we could think of how we were going to decorate. They also gave us 3 hours the day before to decorate which was SO HELPFUL! The night of the reception everything went amazingly smooth! The food was delicious, the alcohol was all taken care of and everyone who worked there was spectacular. If I could do it all over again I would! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Alana · Married on 06/02/2018

Kate helped us out so much and we couldn’t have had such a fun wedding without her! I’d recommend this place to any of my friends getting married soon!

Circle D Farm 18
    Circle D Farm 19
    Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 05/19/2018

Circle D Farm was an awesome venue, the bathrooms were clean and up to date and they did everything! Set up, clean up, chairs, linens, food and alcohol, for a bride this was a dream come true. Oh and a bit of advice rent the lounge too when you go to book to ensure no one else can have a wedding the same day and it worked out great because it had rained all week of my wedding so outside was a swamp letting us use the lounge for cocktail hour. Kate was very flexible and has a lot of good advice always got back to you very quickly. The staff who worked the event were so friendly. Now the reception venue is not a grand room with pillars like you would rent at the Hilton but we made that room looks absolutely beautiful and didn’t break an arm and leg doing it. The whole place is absouletely beautiful it’s the only venue we even looked at. You also get the day before to set up and do the rehearsal. Would give it ten stars if I could. Don’t waste your time looking anywhere else! The cost of the 2300.00 is the cost for the venue, (ceremony,reception and lounge) no incouding food and alcohol

Circle D Farm 20
    Circle D Farm 21
    Circle D Farm 22
    Circle D Farm 23
    Circle D Farm 24
    Circle D Farm 25
    Sent on 06/01/2018

Noelle · Married on 04/28/2018

Kate the event coordinator is amazing! She is super on top of things and gets it done. The location is gorgeous as well

Sent on 07/30/2018

Mary · Married on 04/21/2018

Such a great experience at the Circle D Farm! Family owned and run. Kate Dowd is an amazing event coordinator! She is so helpful and is always trying to help you plan your event with great ideas and ideas to save you money too! Very thorough on all details and caring too! Everyone at the Circle D is so friendly and helpful! The view is so scenic - beautiful! I highly recommend this venue for a wedding or any event you are having! You will get your money's worth, PLUS! Excellent! Love Kate and her staff! So kind and caring! Our wedding was amazing and all our friends raved about the Circle D - from the venue being so beautiful as well as the view and how the food was the BEST and how well run the event was! All staff was helpful for what ever was needed! I cannot say enough good things about this great locally owned and operated business! LOVE!!!!

Circle D Farm 26
    Circle D Farm 27
    Sent on 04/27/2018

Michelle · Married on 12/21/2017

I am so glad we chose Circle D Fame as the venue for our ceremony and reception. Kate was so accommodating, as I was planning our wedding from New Mexico (not to mention we planned our wedding in 3 months)! It was so nice to not have to worry about certain details S all of our family members asked how we heard about the venue because they were so impressed. Kate knows what she's doing and it shows!

Circle D Farm 28
    Circle D Farm 29
    Circle D Farm 30
    Circle D Farm 31
    Circle D Farm 32
    Sent on 12/28/2017

Circle D Farm's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Michelle. I am thankful that you choose Circle D Farm to help you and your family plan the wedding. I know how important this celebration was for your family.

Shannon · Married on 10/13/2017

Circle d farm made our wedding amazing! Kate was so accommodating throughout the entire process by answering all of my questions and letting us have family and other vendors our to tour the venue. The food is amazing, the staff is great, and the venue is beautiful. Plus you get Kate, and she was basically a surrogate wedding planner for us. So, she’s a total bonus!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Circle D Farm's reply:

Your so sweet, Shannon. I do my best to help every couple enjoy their wedding. And obviously shows. Thanks!

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

My overall experience with Kate and Circle D have been top notch. I highly recommend them for weddings, but I would also use them for other parties or events you may have.

Sent on 12/24/2017

gabriella · Married on 09/22/2017

We used Circle D Farm for our wedding venue. The outside ceremony location was absolutely beautiful and made for amazing pictures. The lounge was a cozy reception area and the staff/ service exceeded expectations.

Sent on 12/06/2017