Circle D Farm Reviews

Circle D Farm 5
Circle D Farm 6
Circle D Farm 7

Bethann · Married on 10/06/2018

The moment we arrived at Circle D for the first time I knew that Circle D was the perfect venue for our wedding. Kate was amazing from the start- she offered suggestions, was always flexible, friendly, funny and made a stressful event with tons of planning run smoothly. She was very accommodating and let us come to the venue to see the banquet room a few times throughout our planning. She took the time to sit with us to discuss our options and was always prompt in responding to emails and phone calls. Many guest said how great the food was and how it was the best they have had at a wedding. Even the Circle D mascot (Willie) made everyone feel right at home. I wouldn't change anything it was Perfect!

Kristen · Married on 09/16/2018

Circle D Farm helped my husband and I get the wedding of our dreams. From the beautiful ceremony at the gazebo to the delicious dinner (specifically the herb chicken!!). The set up was just what I had imagined and I loved the bow sashes on each chair for the reception. The staff were always on top of everything and always had a smile on their face. If you want to have as little stress as possible for your wedding day, Circle D Farm is the way to go. :)

Catie · Married on 09/15/2018

In one word, FLAWLESS! Kate and her team did a beautiful job on everything and we received many, many compliments from our guests on the venue, the food, and the service. From the first meeting to the big day, Kate guided us through the planning process. We cannot express enough gratitude for the wonderful attention to our needs on the day of the wedding and those gestures made a big difference in allowing us to enjoy ourselves and not worry about details. A beautiful setting, a thoughtful and professional team, and excellent advice. The happy couple and parents are extremely pleased with how everything turned out. And, do yourself a favor and opt for the carving station, it was excellent.

Circle D Farm 10
  • Catie

Catie · Married on 09/15/2018

Can't say enough good about Kate and Circle D

I seriously can't say enough great things about Kate and her team at Circle D Farm. I some how managed to keep MOST of my sanity throughout the whole wedding planning process and a lot of that is because of Kate. She took this flustered bride who had no idea what she was doing got her right on track.

Kate met with us every step of the way and was so accommodating with our many requests for visits to re-see the venue. She has a kind and inviting spirit which helped a lot in accepting and trusting the decision when an impending hurricane made us pull the outdoor ceremony inside. I had no doubt that Kate and her team would make the room look beautiful and they absolutely did.

The food was delicious as well and if you're debating about adding the carving station, DO IT. I couldn't tell you how many of our guests told us throughout the night and the following weeks how amazing the beef was!

Jeremy · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing! Especially great for those who feel lost with planning everything. Kate will help you feel confident that everything will go as planned. Her staff are super nice and willing to do anything for the bride and groom. We had planned an outside ceremony and with the rain it had to be moved inside, but their backup plan works really well should you have to move it inside. I can’t say enough good things about Kate and circle d.

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2018

We really loved the value of Circle D. Kate and Circle D were so easy to work with that I forgot they were a wedding venue. Very upfront without surprise costs. They really went above and beyond to make our day perfect. The food was really great as well.

Circle D Farm 11

Carla · Married on 06/30/2018

We had our reception at Circle D farm and I am so thankful for the amazing job they did! Kate was so easy to work with and answered all of our many questions throughout the process! Unlike other venues we looked at it it never felt like she was pressuring us into anything and she was always upfront and honest! When we first got together she had lots of albums that helped us realize how amazing the room would be and even had materials that we could borrow to use for our centerpieces and decorations! I sent her lots of emails and she always was quick to respond and allowed us to stop by multiple times to see the space so that we could think of how we were going to decorate. They also gave us 3 hours the day before to decorate which was SO HELPFUL! The night of the reception everything went amazingly smooth! The food was delicious, the alcohol was all taken care of and everyone who worked there was spectacular. If I could do it all over again I would! You won't be disappointed!

Alana · Married on 06/02/2018

Kate helped us out so much and we couldn’t have had such a fun wedding without her! I’d recommend this place to any of my friends getting married soon!

Circle D Farm 12
    Circle D Farm 13
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 05/19/2018

Circle D Farm was an awesome venue, the bathrooms were clean and up to date and they did everything! Set up, clean up, chairs, linens, food and alcohol, for a bride this was a dream come true. Oh and a bit of advice rent the lounge too when you go to book to ensure no one else can have a wedding the same day and it worked out great because it had rained all week of my wedding so outside was a swamp letting us use the lounge for cocktail hour. Kate was very flexible and has a lot of good advice always got back to you very quickly. The staff who worked the event were so friendly. Now the reception venue is not a grand room with pillars like you would rent at the Hilton but we made that room looks absolutely beautiful and didn’t break an arm and leg doing it. The whole place is absouletely beautiful it’s the only venue we even looked at. You also get the day before to set up and do the rehearsal. Would give it ten stars if I could. Don’t waste your time looking anywhere else! The cost of the 2300.00 is the cost for the venue, (ceremony,reception and lounge) no incouding food and alcohol

Circle D Farm 14
    Circle D Farm 15
    Circle D Farm 16
    Circle D Farm 17
    Circle D Farm 18
    Circle D Farm 19

Noelle · Married on 04/28/2018

Kate the event coordinator is amazing! She is super on top of things and gets it done. The location is gorgeous as well

Michelle · Married on 12/21/2017

I am so glad we chose Circle D Fame as the venue for our ceremony and reception. Kate was so accommodating, as I was planning our wedding from New Mexico (not to mention we planned our wedding in 3 months)! It was so nice to not have to worry about certain details S all of our family members asked how we heard about the venue because they were so impressed. Kate knows what she's doing and it shows!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Circle D Farm 20
    Circle D Farm 21
    Circle D Farm 22
    Circle D Farm 23
    Circle D Farm 24

Circle D Farm's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Michelle. I am thankful that you choose Circle D Farm to help you and your family plan the wedding. I know how important this celebration was for your family.

Shannon · Married on 10/13/2017

Circle d farm made our wedding amazing! Kate was so accommodating throughout the entire process by answering all of my questions and letting us have family and other vendors our to tour the venue. The food is amazing, the staff is great, and the venue is beautiful. Plus you get Kate, and she was basically a surrogate wedding planner for us. So, she’s a total bonus!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Circle D Farm's reply:

Your so sweet, Shannon. I do my best to help every couple enjoy their wedding. And obviously shows. Thanks!

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

My overall experience with Kate and Circle D have been top notch. I highly recommend them for weddings, but I would also use them for other parties or events you may have.

gabriella · Married on 09/22/2017

We used Circle D Farm for our wedding venue. The outside ceremony location was absolutely beautiful and made for amazing pictures. The lounge was a cozy reception area and the staff/ service exceeded expectations.

Brent · Married on 09/03/2017

Kate and her folks at Circle D Farm did a wonderful job for my daughter's recent wedding. The service and the food were excellent. The reception room looked fantastic and was very accommodating for our guest (around 120). Kate was very instrumental from the first meeting and through the event it self in making this such a special and memorable day for all of us. She and her staff was very responsive in making sure everything went great and adapted very well to all our last minute adjustments. I would whole-heatedly recommend Circle D as a place to have events. Many of our guests commented on how nice the facility was and loved the food.

Alyssa · Married on 08/20/2017

I absolutely love this venue. The coordinator Kate was down to earth, understanding and very accomdating. My wedding was absolutely breath taking.

Monicca · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing!!! Kate has been so helpful and everything turned out amazing!!! Everyone loved the venue. It's a very beautiful place I fell in love since day one of visiting!! I couldn't have had a better place to get married!! Kate is the best, always making sure we were happy and checking in on us. Definitely would get married here again!!!

Amy · Married on 07/22/2017

We researched a few places and liked the look of Circle D and found they fit nicely in our budget. We planned for an outdoor wedding with 50-100 guests (final tally was around 60). Well, it rained on our wedding day...no outdoor ceremony. This was not a problem at all, on account of the experience and professionalism of Kate Dowd, who runs Circle D. She already had the plans in place to move the ceremony into the reception hall, with the tables for the reception temporarily moved out of the way. Everything went off without a hitch and was actually probably better than doing it inside, since it was Maryland in July and we all would have likely melted from the heat.

We were given ample time for rehearsal and decorating the night before the wedding. We had rooms for preparation of the wedding party on the day of. Like I said above, the location switch for the ceremony was not a problem for them whatsoever. The food was great (we chose the buffet option and basic bar plan, all handled in house by Circle D). Everyone had a lovely time. Basically, we got our dream wedding.

Donna Diehl, who works exclusively with Circle D, did our wedding cake. It was beautiful, delicious, and reasonably priced. And it was a big relief to not have to worry about the cake arriving on time to the right place!

Kerri · Married on 05/05/2017

Our wedding at Circle D was incredible! Kate and her crew were so accomdating throughout the process. The space is beautiful and we are so glad we chose Circle D as our venue!

Brittanie · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I can not put into words how amazing Kate and the whole staff at Circle have been throughout the whole wedding process! From the beautiful grounds, the unique (rustic and inviting) reception areas, and the family like staff! Our menu was cooked to perfection, our cupcakes made by Donna ( Circle D Baker) were amazing! Kate was there to answer every question(even repeats when having "Wedding Brain"), and The staff were very professional! I would recommend Circle D over and over again to anyone getting married, having a rehearsal dinner (which We had at Circle D also), or really any big get together! Thank you Circle D!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/15/2016

I do not have enough words to say how incredible it was working with Circle D Farm. They were the first and only venue we looked at, and we could not be more happy with our decision to have our wedding at Circle D Farm. The venue is beautiful and can accommodate a large amount of people. One of the biggest selling points for us was the ability to have the ceremony inside had the weather not been so nice. Kate is an absolute pleasure to work with. She was incredibly helpful in planning our big day. I never felt pressured to do anything; Kate was very accommodating and understanding and helped guide us throughout our planning process. Kate and all the staff we encountered were incredibly down to earth and wonderful to work with.

Liz · Married on 10/09/2016

Circle D is a beautiful outdoor venue, and Kate and her team do a wonderful job making sure everyone is happy and the day is perfect!!

Katie · Married on 10/02/2016

Kate and her staff were outstanding! She was so flexible with everything from ceremony location to food options. The farm is very well maintained, there are beautiful views of rolling farm hills and vibrant fields. The ceremony site was stunning the day of the wedding! The morning of the wedding was raining and Kate and her wonderful staff allowed us to wait to see if the weather would clear up so we could use our outdoor site. It surely did! God provided for us on our special day and blessed us with such an accomadating staff. The food was wonderful, all of our guests commented on the tender chicken and savory potatoes and green beans. Delicious! My husband and I would surely recommend Circle D Farm for any event. God bless you guys!

• Andrew and Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 08/20/2016

Circle D Farm was the best deal! The ceremony site is beautiful and the Banquet Room was the perfect size to accommodate our guests. The prices were reasonable enough that we could accommodate both of our VERY large families and all of our friends (total headcount was 175). THE BEST part about Circle D Farm is their customer service. Kate Dowd is the event coordinator at the farm and she made the process pain- and stress-free. She was always available to answer any questions we had and was full of great suggestions! I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding! Everything went so smoothly! Love, love, love that I found Circle D Farm for my wedding and reception!