Cindy DeSau Photography Reviews

90 | Richboro, PA

90 Reviews for Cindy DeSau Photography

Leah · Married on 10/16/2011

Cindy Desau was an amazing "find" and her work speaks for itself. The pictures are stunning and blew our expectations away. She was uber professional and the quality of her shots don't compare to others we looked at. Great experience!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Erin · Married on 09/18/2011

Cindy did an exceptional job photographing my wedding. Two years later everyone still raves about my wedding photos. Unbelievably professional and amazingly easy to work with! Would highly recommend her to anyone looking to hire a photographer for whatever their special day/event may be!!!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Linda · Married on 07/16/2011

Cindy was very responsive to our needs as a same sex couple. She was very familiar with our venue so she was the natural choice for our special day. Cindy's keen eye and unobtrusive nature made her a joy to work with. Cindy went above and beyond, was responsive to our every request and captured our day with both beautiful posed shots and wonderful candid photos. We highly recommend Cindy DeSau Photography!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Cindy was very accommodating, coming to the inn we were staying at before the wedding to get some great shots before we left for the wedding. One of my requests was that we had at least one picture together with our dog since he wasn’t at the wedding itself and this was no problem. At the wedding she was amazing! She took beautiful pictures and was so patient with our family that would jump in to take pictures she had set up. She has a knack for dealing with family members who can sometimes be overwhelming too! After the wedding she makes sure your album comes out just the way you want it to, I wanted a couple of pictures changed around after the draft and this too was no problem. We love looking at our proof album and the first time we looked at it saw moments at our own wedding that we didn’t even know had happened, but she captured everything so beautifully. My mom (who is one of the toughest critics out there) commented on how professional our photographer was and said all of the pictures she had taken were beautiful. Cindy can give you what you want, be it traditional or artistic, or what we went for which was a creative blend of the two.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Theresa · Married on 01/09/2010

One of the most important things to me on the day of my wedding was having someone capture all of the moments with my new husband and all of our guests. I didn't just want the "expected" moments of family portraits captured but also the unexpected. I was lucky to have found Cindy!! I could not have asked for a better experience. Details are really not my thing. Cindy came prepared with ideas of shots that would look best especially for our winter wedding but she was also sure to incorporate any last minute ideas that I had for pictures. She made this process not only easy but fun. I could not be happier with the results. Our wedding album is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love all the pictures and routinely receive compliments on the pictures we have hanging up in our home.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Brian · Married on 09/20/2008

We used Cindy's services for our wedding, and we couldn't be any happier with the pictures! Unlike many other photographers we've seen at other weddings, she was never "in the way"...but somehow it was as if she was practically everywhere: capturing not only all the important pictures as you'd expect, but also the many nuances which made our wedding uniquely ours.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2006

Cindy was an excellent photographer! She did a fabulous job as our wedding photographer. She took the time to get all the shots we wanted and she provided us with many creative and breathtaking images. I just love my wedding album!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Karen · Married on 04/24/2005

We planned our whole wedding date around the availability of Cindy. Her photography and her eye for perfect shot is amazing. She is wonderful to work with. We would highly recommend her to anyone who wants photos that are artistic and beautiful. Thank you for making our wedding photographs something that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Danielle · Married on 03/22/2003

Cindy DeSau is any bride's dream photographer. My husband and I married nearly 11 years ago, and it's thanks to Cindy that we're able to vividly relive our wedding day time and time again. Cindy's professionalism exceeds the common photographer. She has an eye for those beautiful classic shots, yet her creativity brings out the best and uniqueness of each couple. Cindy is so very easy to work with and is there to capture that special day in a way that no other can. A lovely, lovely lady who provides the highest quility photography at a very reasonable price. Eleven years later, I would still recommend Cindy DeSau. She is absolutely wonderful -- I just can't say enough.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Dawn · Married on 11/01/1997

I interviewed numerous photographers for my wedding and felt Cindy DeSau provided the perfect balance between the artistic and traditional. I loved the fact that her background is photojournalism and she took so many interesting candids. We also wanted some posed traditional shots and they came out wonderful as well. She was very flexible. I've been in so many weddings where the photographer is obnoxious or annoying. Cindy's mannerism is very unassuming and professional. We barely noticed her presence as she captured so many special moments. People who look at my wedding photos always stop and remark how unique they are. Hope she is available for your event!!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Bonny · Married on 03/30/2012

She was everywhere and nowhere...she was sweet and gracious....she took amazing photos! Talent and experience, and a very fair price for it as well!
    I highly recommend Cindy. She is a wonderful person on top of it!
    She got our proofs up very quickly, and we very much look forward to getting our book! YAY FOR CINDY DESAU !!!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2012

Cindy was great! My Best friend used her for her wedding and other friends before that and when I saw her albulm I knew I wanted to use her. Cindy ensures she is familiar with all the wedding party and family so she gets great photographs of all. I love thecandid photos she got of the entire wedding. She is very atttentive to your needs and wants as far as different shots go. I would definitly recommend and use her again in the future for other events.

Sent on 11/23/2012

Dana · Married on 11/01/2015

Cindy did a terrific job all day and has an incredible eye for great shots.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Seth · Married on 05/28/2017

Cindy was a dream. She was fun to work with, made us very comfortable. She also has an artist's eye for composition and variety. And this is a slightly unusual compliment, but she's stealthy! I've been to weddings lately where the photographer seems to be forever in the way - she's the total opposite of that. My wife and I still look at these shots and go how did Cindy get that shot from that angle? Did you see her?! I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/10/2017

4.2
      3.5

I was frustrated that none of my pictures were edited. They are gorgeous natural shots, but could have used some balancing and air-burshing in a few places.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Cindy DeSau Photography's reply:

Thank you for your input and for writing that the photos are gorgeous and look natural. As far as “balancing” and “air-brushing,” these services were not performed because they were never ordered. They are not included in your package, as clearly indicated in your contract. There are album packages available that do include such editing, but you elected not to order an album. As you know, you only purchased the files. I do want all my clients to be completely satisfied, so if you would like to send me file numbers of a few images you would like me to work on, I’d be happy to do so.