Cindy DeSau Photography Reviews

90 | Richboro, PA

90 Reviews for Cindy DeSau Photography

Patrice · Married on 07/21/2017

Cindy was selected from 6 other wedding photographers. This was my wedding gift for my niece's wedding. My niece liked the style of her photos and felt she captured candid and spontaneous moments as they happened. The couple's poses were natural with beautiful natural lighting even when she used a flash they were lighted so naturally. She also preserved details and moments most would not even notice and the Bride and Groom were not even aware of. Cindy was easy to work with, a good listener and a total professional.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Ed · Married on 07/21/2017

The first vendor we hired for our wedding day was Cindy. As soon as we saw one of her photo albums, we knew right away that we had to call and get her booked! We met with her a few months before the wedding to discuss details about our day and to talk about exactly what we were looking for. She also wanted to meet with us to get to know us, which I thought was an important part of the process. On our wedding day, she got all of the shots that we wanted and even set up our “First Look”. We got through our photo session quickly and efficiently, which allowed us time to take care of the million other things we had to do that day. Cindy was an absolute pleasure to work with and got our shots back to us very quickly. My wife and I had to go through about 1000 pictures to choose the ones that would go into our wedding album and that was such a tough process because we loved them all.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Jade · Married on 07/21/2017

Cindy did an amazing job with our wedding photos. There were so many to choose from and they were all beautiful! We wanted to have all of our photos done before the ceremony so we had time to enjoy our evening. Cindy was professional and organized. Everything was perfectly timed. The photos were everything we imagined and asked for. I would definitely recommend Cindy DeSau Photography if you're looking for a photographer for your wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Christine · Married on 06/25/2017

Cindy was amazing to work with, capturing moments that showed how special our day was. She is very easy to work with and offered wonderful ideas for posed pictures. Her candid shots of the wedding ceremony and reception captured the emotions of the bride, groom and guests and the festivities of the events. Her combination of personality and craftsmanship were well reflected in the photos.

Sent on 10/13/2017
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Cindy was absolutely the BEST to work with! After finding out venue, I knew finding a photographer was my next priority and I did not want to skimp on who we used. We hired Cindy for our June 10th, 2017 wedding at HollyHedge Estate in New Hope, PA. She was highly recommended by their staff and she did not disappoint! She was easy to communicate, especially through email which is what I prefer. We booked Cindy so far in advanced, we planned a final meeting a few weeks before our big day and she put us as that everything would be great. On the day of, she was nothing but professional and we ended up with over 2,000 pictures from our special day! Our pictures are STUNNING and we are so happy we had Cindy there to capture our perfect day!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Boris Medzhibovsky · Married on 04/15/2017

Exceptional Photography

Not only were our wedding photos artistic and beautiful, but Cindy was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was always responsive and very accommodating leading up to, during, and after our wedding day. As we look back through our photos, we’re able to relive every wonderful moment of our wedding day. The quality of the photos are exceptional and we had many of them enlarged, printed and framed. When guests come over, everyone comments on the incredible photos. As we approach our third wedding anniversary, Cindy is now putting together a custom-bound Leather Craftsman photo album I’m going to give to my wife as a gift. We couldn’t be happier with the decision to hire Cindy to capture every moment of our wedding day in the most beautiful way possible, from the first look through the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. If you want to capture lasting memories of your wedding day with the highest quality photography, look no further than Cindy DeSau.

Sent on 02/22/2020

Amy · Married on 01/21/2017

I just fell in Love with Cindy's style of Photography. You get Cindy at your wedding not a staff member. She is easy to work with and creative. I trusted to her to find the right places to capture the moments at our venue. I think for the quality and personal touch she is well worth it.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Mary · Married on 11/19/2016

I would highly recommend Cindy! My husband and I got married at Holly Hedge Estate in New Hope, PA where Cindy photographs a lot of weddings. She knew the grounds so well and knew the best places to take photos. Our family members loved our pictures just as much as we did. If you are looking for a great wedding photographer go with Cindy!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Emily · Married on 09/23/2016

We got married at Reading Terminal Market in May of 2017, and thoroughly enjoyed working with Cindy. She was very easy to work with, and answered all our questions prior to the wedding. She also took extra care in finding out what types of photos we would want and what our vision was. She was very responsive to calls and emails when we had questions. Cindy was able to capture the things we asked her to, and the quality of photos we have is great! We also appreciated Cindy's flexibility with us, and her help planning out the schedule for photo taking. On the day of the wedding, we still had not decided how many hours we would want her to stay at the reception. She was flexible with that as well, and we played it by ear, which was very helpful. Even after we received the photos, she has been attentive and has made sure we are satisfied with everything. I would certainly recommend Cindy for any event!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Geoff · Married on 09/18/2016

Cindy was great through the whole process and knew the venue and how to work the best shots. We are still deciding which ones to purchase because there are so many great pics!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Christopher · Married on 08/19/2016

Cindy was absolutely fantastic to work with and really captured our day perfectly. She really has a great attention to detail and took pictures that will be held in our hearts forever. We couldn't have been more pleased with the results (and amount!) of pictures we got back, and all of them were stunning. We know we made the right choice in having Cindy apart of our wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Clare · Married on 07/09/2016

Cindy is very easy to talk with, share your ideas with her. Every picture is beasutiful!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 07/01/2016

Cindy was such a joy to worth with during our wedding on 7/1/16 at Holly Hedge Estate. She was a true professional from day 1 - always very responsive and helpful. She was recommended by our venue, and every vendor we met along the way knew her and spoke very highly of her. We knew that she would do a great job on our wedding day.. But, come the day of, she exceeded all expectations. We had so much fun working with both Cindy and her assistant Paul, our 2nd photographer. They worked very well together and paid close attention to detail. Within only 1 month of our wedding day we receiving our photos.. We were so thrilled with not only the quick turnaround time, but the photos themselves were absolutely beautiful. We couldn't ask for more! I would highly recommend Cindy to anyone!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Sara · Married on 06/18/2016

Cindy has such an amazing talent for capturing those 'moments’ which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. It’s not the formal photos that remind you how great your day was – it’s the natural fun and excitement that is so important to be documented. I 100% recommend Cindy as a wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Meredith · Married on 04/16/2016

Cindy was beyond amazing! We did an engagement shoot with her to learn her style and she immediately made us feel comfortable. We were married at Holly Hedge Estate, where Cindy often photographs. We received back thousands of gorgeous photos, to the point that it was extremely difficult to narrow them down to just 80 pictures for our couple album. You definitely won't have any regrets choosing Cindy and the art she creates on your special day.

Sent on 10/26/2016

April · Married on 03/25/2016

My partner and I are so happy we found Cindy. We couldn't be more pleased with the final product. She captured all the right moments and made Holly Hedge look just as beautiful in photos as it does in real life. We highly recomend you give her a call. Thank you Cindy for capturing our day in such a beautiful way!

Sent on 10/21/2016

My husband and I were recently married in November 2015 and we wanted to say what a pleasure it was to work with Cindy on our wedding day. We just received the final proofs and we are overcome with emotion every time we view the photographs. Cindy's level of professionalism and expertise helped put our minds at ease when it came to picking one of THE key elements of our wedding, the photographer. We had two meetings prior to the event to discuss our needs and for Cindy to get to know more about us. Cindy was able to provide us with some beautiful suggestions for where photographs could be taken at the venue and on the day of she was unobtrusive to us and our guests. She is the utmost professional when it comes to being flexible, punctual, accommodating and responsive to a couple's needs. She is hands down the best photographer to use for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Cindy photographed my wedding in November 2015. The wedding photos look amazing - everyone who sees them keeps commenting on how great they are. Cindy's photos are photojournalistic and they really captured the emotion that we were feeling on that day. She spent lots of time emailing us and speaking with us by phone beforehand, and she even took the time to learn the names of my close family members and the bridal party in advance, in order to make sure that everyone who was supposed to be in the photos was there. :) I really appreciated all of her patience and it was a lot of fun to be a part of her photo shoot. My husband and I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/25/2015

Cindy did our Sept 2015 wedding at Centre Bridge Inn, New Hope. We were very pleased with all the photos she took. We had a lot to choose from. She also does candid shots which turned out great, We received our photos back fairly quickly too (3 weeks). She provided us our photos both in High Res and Low Res as well.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/18/2015

Cindy DeSau was a joy to work with from start to finish.We were looking for an artistic eye for our big day and we found that with Cindy. Whenever we had questions, they were answered in a timely fashion, and never felt like we were chasing her. She helped work within our budget and provided us with all the RAW images. We were wowed with the pictures she worked on, and she got the vision we were going for. If you have the opportunity to do night shots with her, I recommend that. During the wedding she was attentive, but made sure to leave us with our own personal space. In the end, we have no regrets, only praise, with our decision to work with Cindy DeSau.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Heather · Married on 10/31/2014

I just wanted to say that from our Engagement photos to our wedding photos, Cindy made us feel so comfortable and special. The whole wedding process is so stressful and hectic sometimes but Cindy helped calm that stress. She helped freeze a very special moment in time for us and I couldn't thank her enough for that. Looking through our photos we were taken back to our wedding day and we can actually feel the day. It is hard to do that with pictures but she made it happen. Thank you so much Cindy! We feel honored to have gotten to work with you.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Lorena · Married on 09/21/2014

We had Cindy as our photographer for our wedding and she was just the best!! What was immediately noticeable was her vision for capturing key images and her eye for every detail. The light, the dress, the angle, our expressions, were all taken into account for the perfect shot. She put us right at ease from the moment we met her with her poise and professionalism. She has the unique ability to give you the confidence to be yourself and know that she is there to capture all the important moments, candid and formal. We would highly recommend Cindy DeSau Photography for any event!!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Cassandra · Married on 08/22/2014

Cindy is absolutely fabulous. When we first met her to discuss my wedding photography, we were blown away by her beautiful work, especially the albums. Cindy took our engagement photos 10 months before the wedding and they turned out wonderful... I had no doubt the wedding photos would turn out great- and they exceeded every expectation! Cindy is a true professional, and all the opinions and rests we made were honored. She has the unique ability to capture the true essence and feeling of the most special moment and turn that into a photograph that accurately expresses it. I have received nothing but compliments about her!

During the planning process, Cindy promptly returned all my emails, some arduous at times, and offered ideas and answered questions as we worked out little details and the style we wanted our photos to reflect. I did not want any traditional, unimaginative "insert happy couple here" pictures. I wanted natural, candid looking setups... as though she stumbled upon me walking around in full hair makeup with a glamorous dress and I just happened to find a handsome tuxedo-clad man ready to sweep me off my feet... and she made that a reality!! Cindy took classic and romantic poses and added a fun, creative spin to it. I really feel like she captured who we are as a couple and our personality together. Aside from bridal and family portraits, we did not even know she was there.

Cindy's natural ability and talent shows in every photo I received. She could not be more highly recommended, and I could not love my wedding photos more!!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Cindy's work is absolutely amazing! She did our save the dates and our wedding. The photos are beautiful, unique and have the professional-published look. She is creative and talented, as well as calm and patient. My family was so pleased with how she took wonderful shots, yet was never "in the way." Her presence was rarely known during the ceremony and reception, yet she captured all of the important shots and then some. We ended up with about 2600 photos! We booked two photographers that day, which was perfect. They had all of the important moments and angles covered. We highly recommend Cindy and could not be happier!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Jen · Married on 07/26/2014

Hire her, immediately. My husband and I hired Cindy because we knew that she was an expert at photographing our venue, Holly Hedge Estate. And we were so glad. She was knowledgeable about what parts of the property would make for the best photos, and she acted as a sort of an organizer helping us stay on schedule and know where to be when. Most importantly, her photos were so beautiful. We weren't exactly naturals in front of the camera, but she was able to get so many beautiful shots that we'll treasure forever. Except for the portraits, where she was necessarily involved, she made herself scarce during the actual ceremony and reception - we didn't even see her. She was totally unobtrusive and that was important to us. She really cared about making our day wonderful, and wanted to be sure she photographed every part of the day and evening while remaining conscious of our limited budget. I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 09/04/2014