Cindy DeSau Photography Reviews

90 Reviews for Cindy DeSau Photography

• Autumn

Autumn · Married on 10/03/2020

The best photographer!

Cindy De Sau is amazing! She is an excellent photographer. She is constantly calculating the space, lighting and body position to create the best photo! She has many years of experience and can work quickly during your time frame to take the photos of your dreams! Cindy thoughtfully edits and puts together the best shots for you. She has been responsive and a true delight to work with! I could not recommend anyone more than her! Her partner photographer, Donna, was also great to work with! :)

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Meg

Meg Murphy · Married on 05/01/2020

Beautiful photography

Cindy is an experienced photographer, very creative and easy to work with. Just look at her website! We got married in June during the pandemic. She was very understanding and accommodating during this unprecedented time. My husband and I and our 7 children were thrilled with our wedding photos.

Sent on 08/24/2020

Katie Shields · Married on 11/16/2019

11/16/19 wedding

I cannot be happier I chose Cindy as my wedding photographer. She is extremely talented, easy to communicate with and organized. Cindy captured my wedding day so beautifully. I will be looking at these photographs for a lifetime. I highly recommend her!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Victoria Mcnamee · Married on 10/19/2019

Cindy was amazing!

We are so lucky that we found Cindy to do our wedding photos last October. We met her at a bridal show that was being held at our wedding venue about a year prior to the wedding- and she was so genuine and personable (on top of her pictures being so beautiful!!)
    We were able to meet with her in her beautiful home (pre coronavirus!) and she went over all of the package options and showed us so many beautiful samples of her work... we were confident leaving that day that she was the right person to work with!
    Cindy stayed in touch throughout the whole process and scheduled multiple calls with me to go over the day (and rescheduled them for me also when I had to cancel a few times- she was so understanding and flexible!) so by the time the day came, we were all so comfortable with her and we trusted her vision for the day. Everyone raved about how professional and talented she was! Cindy made the day extra special for us and made it so low stress (which was needed because we were also new parents!)
    Cindy really worked with us every step of the way to ensure our experience was memorable and wonderful. Our pictures are so precious to us as they captured our first day as a family so beautifully. Thank you for everything, Cindy!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Tara and Edmund Zeiser · Married on 10/06/2019

Simply put, amazing

Cindy manages to provide the most professional service with a perfect personal touch. She captured each moment of our day with a creative approach and beautifully set in our final album. The photos from our wedding show our most precious memories and I am forever thankful.

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Sam

Sam Stahl · Married on 08/09/2019

Friendly, accommodating and great service

Cindy was an excellent wedding photographer, she gave great direction to my whole wedding party, was extremely accommodating to all of my needs and was quick and precise with all her directions. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Robyn

Robyn · Married on 06/16/2019

She is the BEST wedding photographer!!

Cindy DeSau is a phenomenally talented photographer that captures honestly every single shot with perfection! It really means a lot to have beautiful photographs of your special day, but her work is beyond anything you could dream of! My entire family LOVED the stunning photographs and we will always have tons and tons of photographs to cherish. Her attention to detail is truly spot on and she has pure skill when it comes to finding the best lighting, posing people comfortably in a visually pleasing manner, and capturing real emotions. She took photos of every single wanted moment, so it is really easy to relive the whole day by reminiscing over the photographs. You can absolutely tell that Cindy is FULLY committed to bringing you the best work possible and exactly everything you desire. For some of my ideas, she kindly proposed better ideas and I’m really glad she did because she knows what she is talking about when it comes to getting the best shot in every photo. It would be silly to waste time at certain areas if the lighting just isn’t right. She is very experienced in forming a super thorough and easy schedule that all of your vendors can go off of. She was also very good at keeping on schedule. Her set price is very reasonable and honestly worth every penny!! Cindy is the photographer you WANT because you will be able to relax knowing you can trust her to bring you absolutely perfect, heartwarming, vibrant and stunning photographs!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Emily Howard · Married on 06/14/2019

Great to work with through the whole process

Cindy was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish, and my husband and I are thrilled with the photos from both our engagement session and wedding. My husband basically hates having his picture taken. He was quite uncomfortable during the e-session but somehow Cindy managed to get an album’s worth of gorgeous shots where he looks at ease. He was also dreading the afternoon photo shoot the day of the wedding, but again, Cindy and her colleague Daniel (we had a deluxe package with 2 photographers) were great at putting him at ease. In fact, I was the nervous/emotional one that day so it’s a wonder Cindy captured some of me looking happy and relaxed. Cindy has an eye for natural lighting, and many photos are bathed in dreamy light. We received the images from our wedding within 2 weeks and can’t wait for the album. I’ll just reiterate how great Cindy is to work with….which as anyone planning a wedding knows, is not the case for everyone. Her packages suit a range of budgets and needs. You can’t go wrong selecting Cindy as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • MJ Davis-Fluck

MJ Davis-Fluck · Married on 06/08/2019

Overall Great Experience!!!! Highly Recommend!

Our wedding was June 8, 2019. It was a beautiful day; we couldn’t have asked for better weather. My husband and I decided to do first look before the ceremony so we could take some of our pictures before to get them out of the way! Cindy cares so much about capturing your day. She has such a big heart and you can truly tell that she loved what she does! We got our pictures about a month after the wedding, I believe this is an incredibly reasonable amount of time! The photos were out of this world, everything that we wanted and more! Some traditional, some so creative. She is so good at taking advantage of the space that you choose. I believe that what Cindy does is such an important part of your day and the memories that you take away, and because of the person that she is, you will love what you see in her photos!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Lisa Braun · Married on 06/02/2019

Fantastic!

Cindy was amazing! She captured the essence of our wedding beautifully without being intrusive during the ceremony and reception. Her photos were gorgeous and artistically composed. She was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Joya Kasongo · Married on 05/05/2019

Wedding Memories for a Lifetime

After receiving the vendor book the wedding venue provided, I immediately went to the photographers as I knew this was one of the most critical roles of the day. After seeing Cindy's portfolio of work, I knew I had found our photographer. Her photographs were pieces of art. Cindy worked to ensure we were comfortable ahead of the wedding date and went the extra mile when I started to get the wedding jitters. She ensured the day would be as close to perfect as humanly possible, and that it was! Not only did Cindy capture some of the most amazing photos, but she was super encouraging and supportive throughout the day. I felt like a princess! So grateful for the memories captured and that Cindy was on the other end of the lens capturing them.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Megan Freed · Married on 01/20/2019

Ready for Anything

Cindy is great! She goes above and beyond to capture those special moments and isn't fazed by any weather. Our wedding day was supposed to snow and she called to discuss different options for snow photos. The day of it was pouring rain. She didn't bat an eye (just look at some of her rain photos in her gallery if you don't believe me). Thankfully the sun came out right before our first look and she was able to capture some beautiful shots of the sun on our faces. If you want beautiful, natural looking photos of your wedding Cindy is the perfect fit.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Jennifer Branch · Married on 11/18/2018

Photography at its Finest

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Cindy DeSau. We absolutely love her! We first heard of her and witnessed her work through our wedding venue, Hollyhedge Estate. They had a lot of gorgeous photography around their office and one name kept popping up on our favorites: Cindy DeSau. We knew immediately we had to meet with her! We were already sold on her photography and her style but when we met her we instantly made a connection. It was obvious how passionate she is about what she does and how much she truly cares about each person she works with. We saw this passion come to life when she was describing a first look encounter she had photographed. Cindy was the one and only photographer we saw - we didn't need to look anywhere else. We booked a package that included engagement photos which we had done in May. I had a vision of capturing my husband and I as we truly are and in our favorite places. The issue was, one of our favorite places and the place where he proposed was Sea Isle City. So, Cindy did a shoot with us in Doylestown capturing our love of books at the bookshop and our love of movies with with the idea to arrange our names and wedding date on the marquee AND she agreed to drive all the way to Sea Isle in one day to make my vision come true! Those photos though, even though we are married now my husband and I STILL scroll through those photos semi regularly. Cindy not only captured us in our element but she just caught "us" who we are as individuals and a couple on camera for us to have forever. Naturally, this made us incredibly excited to work with her again during our wedding. We felt like we had already come to know Cindy and the work she puts forth but nothing could prepare us for how wonderful our wedding photos turned out to be. Cindy, true to her word, goes with the flow of the day and keeps completely calm. She had her work cut out for her with my husband being considerably late on the big day! She didn't let anything affect her and was able to deliver us absolutely stunning photos at the gorgeous Hollyhedge Estate. It's literally impossible to pick favorites from her photos. It feels amazing reliving our best day through her lens. She caught absolutely everything. Everybody, Cindy DeSau is who you want photographing you!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Randi

Randi · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!!!

Cindy is OUTSTANDING to work with. She has a truly amazing eye for detail and somehow always gets the best shots when no one is looking. She captured our day perfectly! She gets 11 out of 10 stars!! With Cindy, you can't go wrong!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Ellen Tedrow · Married on 08/08/2018

Our Special Day 8/8/18

Cindy photographed our wedding ceremony this past August at The Black Bass Hotel in Lumberville, PA. She captured every moment of our special day. The photos are so beautiful.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Skyler · Married on 08/05/2018

Cindy was the best! On time, professional, great photos, and excellent communication.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Mila · Married on 07/03/2018

Wonderful!

Cindy’s photographs were absolutely beautiful! She is very professional, her pricing is fair, and she was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Cindy is incredibly talented and will do whatever it takes to get that perfect shot! I would highly recommend her for your next event!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Meghan · Married on 06/22/2018

We knew we wanted Cindy as our photographer after seeing her beautiful albums. After meeting with her, it was a done deal. Cindy is so easy to work with and offered a nice variety of wedding packages (not too many to overwhelm, but enough to cater to individual needs). We had many guests comment on how seamlessly she moved around to take pictures throughout the night; not blocking peoples' views, and naturally blending in with the crowd to capture our moments. We received the photos back very shortly after our wedding, which was a fun surprise. Everyone is pleased with how the photos turned out, and the hardest part is choosing which ones to add to an album. Thank you to Holly Hedge Estate for recommending her! We also recommend! Thank you, Cindy!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Stephen Belfatti · Married on 04/29/2018

"she's great" is an understatement!

It isn't enough to say "she's great" and then move on. It would do her a huge disservice. Cindy combines a fearless ability to move quickly around every nook and cranny of a location to squeeze out every last bit of detail on our special day. She worked independently and yet her finished product makes it seem like she was working with a team of 10!! "How on earth did she get all those angles so quickly?" I asked myself. Her eye for beauty is unparalleled especially if she is familiar with the location. Her eye for lighting is such that she does not need a team of lighting techs around her getting in everyone's way. She moves fast, works diligently, creatively and quietly to capture the very best of your special event. And as for wedding party photos, not only does she have the creativity and expertise to make suggestions on her own, she is incredibly patient to listen to exactly what you would like in your shots. Miss DeSau exceeded our expectations exponentially.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 01/13/2018

Cindy photographed my wedding at the Centrebridge Inn in New Hope, PA in January. She was wonderful. Cindy has an eye for capturing the perfect little moments that mean so much. She was professional, non-invasive, and very easy to work with. The final wedding book was phenomenal. I am so happy with the service and product. Cindy DeSau is an amazing photographer. I could not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Kari · Married on 10/29/2017

Cindy is amazing! I just got married this past Sunday at Holly Hedge Estates and Cindy was absolutely incredible to work with. When we chose Holly Hedge as our venue they recommended Cindy as their preferred photographer and after carefully considering several photographers, we were ultimately the most impressed by her portfolio, the vibrancy and professionalism of her photos and artistic aesthetic. We then booked an engagement shoot at Fonthill Castle which was one of her suggestions and went with a whimsical theme in rich tones to set the mood for what we envisioned for the wedding. The photos were so amazing that we chose one for the Save The Date and people were telling us constantly that they were the most beautiful ones they had ever seen and were totally blown away! At the wedding she was efficient and made sure to get all of the shots that we had requested, keeping everyone on time and coordinating between the venue and guests to ensure everything went smoothly. The photos that I have seen so far are absolutely magical!!! I would recommend Cindy with the highest accolades to anyone who wants beautiful, magical wedding photos and a well run and seamless experience!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2017

Cindy was fabulous! We were married October 15th 2017 at Holly Hedge Estate and were lucky enough to have Cindy photograph our day. From the start, she was always available, easy to work with, enthusiastic about our special day, and flexible to our needs.

The day of the wedding we were running a bit behind (due to other things - not Cindy!) and Cindy was beyond wonderful with making sure the pictures we wanted were still captured while allowing us to make the call on what was a priority. She has a wonderful way of taking the lead to grab all the family group photos you want without ruining the moment.

During the party itself, Cindy grabbed shots that really show off the personalities of our guests - which was so important to me. Besides having gorgeous shots of the day, we also have shots of the party that show off our loved ones in such authentic, full-of-life shots that make me smile and laugh every time I see them.

We couldn't be happier with our photos and highly recommend Cindy to capture your special day!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Susan · Married on 09/22/2017

My daughter Katie was married 9-22-2017 at Holly Hedge Estate in New Hope PA.
    Cindy Desau was the photographer.She captured the day so perfectly that we can go back and relive this day whenever we want to.I still cannot get through the photos without shedding way too many happy tears as she also captured our feelings for one another too.Thank you Cindy xoxo Now ...how is this mother suppose to choose a favorite for the family room wall ?

Sent on 10/16/2017

Katie · Married on 09/22/2017

We cannot say enough about Cindy. From the first day we met her we knew she was who we wanted to photograph our special day. She is so gifted and truly knows how to capture those special moments. She is creative, professional, and a true artist. We love her and definitely recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Laura · Married on 08/05/2017

Cindy was awesome! Creative, warm, thoughtful, and communicative. We generally don't love getting our photo taken, but Cindy was super respectful and conscientious of our wishes on the day of whenever we said we tired of posing. We felt super comfortable. She learned everyone's names beforehand. She took tons of photos without being intrusive (didn't see her at all during the ceremony). Afterwards, she got our photos to us very quickly (less than 2 weeks!) and sent them to us both digitally and by CD. Always responded to our emails quickly. Thrilled with how our photos turned out. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/21/2017