Cincy DJ Entertainment Reviews

33 | Cincinnati, OH

33 Reviews for Cincy DJ Entertainment

1 User photo

Elise · Married on 10/28/2011

We hired Ryan of Cincy DJ for our wedding at the Bell Event Centre in October of 2011. Ryan was amazing! He was great throughout the planning process, communicating professionally and promptly. Ryan handled the music for our ceremony as well as the reception, since they were both at the same location. I chose some pretty eccentric songs for the processionals and recessionals, none of which were problematic for Ryan to find or use. All of our guests had a great time and raved about how great our DJ was. I can't recommend Ryan enough!

Sent on 03/08/2013

Andrea · Married on 08/27/2011

Ryan is great! He is very personable and gives honest feedback to any questions, or concerns! Everyone there commented on what an awesome job he did! I have recommended him to many friends, and they have valued his services too! He is affordable, friendly, creative, and helpful! We definitely recommend him for your event! (We have attended several weddings where he has been the dj, and others where he has not been....he definitely far exceeded the rest!)

Sent on 07/20/2013

Jamie · Married on 07/09/2011

Ryan was easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. He was organized and always knew the next step in the planning process. He made sure we had everything we wanted for our big day. The music, lighting, and his emcee skills were exceptional. He knows how to make sure everyone has a good time!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Ryan DJ'd our wedding in August of 2010. He did an incredible job, providing tasteful lighting, impeccable sound, and kept the reception running along smoothly. His personality and standard for quality in his presentation made our night absolutely incredible.

Sent on 10/05/2012

Heather · Married on 09/01/2004

You helped to make our wedding reception simply perfect! DJ Ryan had our guests on their feet the entire time! A great party and a very memorable celebration! Couldn't have been happier with the enthusiasm and professionalism demonstrated. First-rate!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Emily · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent DJ

Ryan was an amazing DJ for our wedding. He had a perfect mix of music to keep guests of multiple ages dancing all throughout the reception. He was flexible in working with our requests and was a huge part in making the reception awesome. My only issue was that he was not always super efficient at responding to emails or texts during the planning process. This initially worried me that he wasn't going to be professional on the day of the wedding - but that wasn't the case at all. So if he takes a few days to answer an email don't freak out like I did :)

Sent on 12/24/2018

We randomly found Ryan when he was DJing in a depatment store and decided to book him because his prices were so reasonable and he had good reviews. Ryan is a super nice guy-- very flexible and easy to work with. Told him that most of the people at our reception were between the ages of 40-50 and he hit the nail right on the head with the kind of music he played. About a week before the wedding he stopped replying to my emails (I know he did go out of town for a while) which made me a little nervous but everything turned out fine and he did read them he just didnt reply. Also our uplighting looked amazing. Great DJ with very reasonable rates!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Sara · Married on 07/16/2016

0.6
      1.0
      1.0
      0.5

I guess you should go hear a DJ before you book them! Lesson learned..

First, when we initially met with Ryan we told him what we wanted with the cocktail hour and the reception. I have no problem paying for a service if I receive that service. Instead I was quoted a price, signed a contract and thought all was good. The day before the wedding Ryan called saying he needed more money since there would be music at the cocktail hour. Again I have no problem paying for a service but there was no music at the cocktail hour. My cousin actually had to ask the bartender to turn on the radio.

Next, Marc was making sure everyone was lined up correctly according to the script I sent him to be introduced. Apparently I forgot to include the flower girl and ring bearer. My mom made sure to tell him to add them right before he introduced us. Unfortunately, that did not happen and my kids were left standing there.

Next, I sent the DJ script with more than enough music to last the entire night and to keep people dancing. Not sure if it is typical protocol to come up to the bride in the middle of the reception and ask what song I wanted to hear next. Also, not sure if it's protocol to come up to the bride and say I need my money but I found both extremely unprofessional.

Finally, I had many complaints that people could not hear anything. They were all in the same room so there should not of been any issue with the level of sound. I actually had a hard time hearing during our first dance but I thought that was just because of nerves.

I really am just upset that the dj service did not live up to the "hype" that Ryan presented or that Marc presented when we met with him.

I contacted Ryan and gave him 5 months to make this right. Unfortunately he has not contacted me back. I do not want any bride to have to experience the heartbreak of your wedding not going the way you dreamed.

Sent on 12/08/2016