Cinco Farm Reviews

12 Reviews for Cinco Farm

• Carla

Carla C. · Getting married on 05/11/2022

This venue is stunning!

Cinco Farms is a magical venue. My husband and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Their staff really knows how to put on an event. Overall they made our wedding very enjoyable experience.

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca B. · Getting married on 12/18/2021

Happy ever after

We are extremely excited to have our wedding at this venue. The staff is super friendly and very welcoming.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Juan · Getting married on 10/21/2021

Immediately fell in love

Met with Cinco Farm venue and immediately fell in love. Carol is so amazing and so sweet. The venue was everything we hoped for with the beautiful clear tent and all the wonderful scenery. We didnt even get that far when we left before I told them this was the place we wanted to say I do. Still got a ton of planning to do but I know im in good hands! We are beyond excited!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Jenner

Jenner C. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Beautiful Romantic ambiance

We had our ceremony by the Banyan Tree and our reception at the Greenery covered terrace, for around 135 guests. It was cozy, but it didn't feel overcrowded at all. I think what we appreciate the most about the venue is that they seemed to think of literally everything in advance. Now we just need someone else to invite us to a wedding at Cinco Farms so we can experience it all again :)

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa F. · Married on 01/09/2021

Look no further, Cinco Farms IS the venue you have been looking for!

My husband and I dreamed of a venue like this but never in a million years imagined that it existed here in South Florida. Cinco Farms is absolutely breathtaking, from the moment you enter the farm to the second you leave there are so many gems to enjoy that will make your big day feel straight out of a fairytale. (And your photographer will be living in a dream with all the photo op areas.)

We are in awe of how much love has been put into this MUST HAVE venue. From the entrance gate to little home where you get ready, to the main tree, to the brand new barn with starry lights - you will be walking in a dream. Everything is so well taken care of and so romantic to photograph. Now, about the service. Carol and the team are out of this world. Carol worked with us through the COVID chaos and was patient, supportive and kind while we tried to navigate through the mess. She listened to our requests and worked with us as best she could to make the necessary accommodations.

Thank you so much team for making our dreams come true. We pray for the opportunity to come back to this gorgeous venue one day.

Sent on 02/05/2021
  • Alice

Alice V. · Married on 12/07/2020

A true jewel in the Redlands, Miami area.

So glad we found this spot for our sister's wedding. A perfect combination of lovely garden grounds, vintage and farm ambiance. The staff is very accommodating and very easy to work with. We will be doing business again and I will be recommending this venue in Miami to everyone I know.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Y

Yonif F. · Married on 12/04/2020

Cinco Farm

This place is very beautiful and amazing for any event. We have visited Cinco Farm for a Weeding and they are very professional, responsible and helpful. I recommend Cinco Farm for your special event. A Five star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Place.
    Carol thank you for your hospitality.

Sent on 12/06/2020

Randall · Married on 12/04/2020

Groom’s perspective

If you are considering a wedding venue in the south Florida area, search no more, this is just the right place. Not only it is a very “easy to get to” location, but also the staff will assist you in the coordination of The smallest details.

Their owners Giovanni and Carolina have a great deal of experience in event planning and coordination. Even in the middle of COVID times, they made sure to take all the precautions so that our family and our guests could have a “Safe”, incredible and unforgettable moment.

The venue itself sits in a beautiful farm. Our reception was outside. Everything was well illuminated, restrooms were spotless, and the garden was fresh.

As the gates open and you enter the farm you will see a enormous grassed field, which serves as the parking designated area, then you will find the main house, hidden right behind its drive through entrance. As you continue you will find a fully restored early 1900’s truck, perfect for pictures as your guests arrive; then on through the gardens, you will find the cutest barn you’ve ever seen (where our reception took place).

I’ve lived in Miami for over 10 years, and I have never seen a venue that looks and feels as amazing as this one, the vibe inside is just indescribable. I will give them 100/100 on every single aspect.

I used this venue for my wedding but you could literally use it for anything.

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth D. · Married on 12/11/2019

Amazing outdoor venue!

We just booked our wedding here and we are beyond excited. Can wait to see how the wedding is going to look with the beautiful tent they include and the rustic furniture we couldn't afford anywhere else. :)

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina R. · Married on 06/03/2020

Best Day Ever

I did my research on Wedding Wire and decided on Cinco Farm before even seeing it. I went to visit and it was a done deal. Initially there was some phone-tag and delayed email replies but once the wedding was a month away (we planned it in 3.5 months!) she was much more responsive and even reminding me of things I still needed to do or provide. The wedding day was the most beautiful sight to behold! Carol and her team took care of everything and even provided details I hadn't thought of. I didn't even need to bring a single decoration because it is all included in their inventory. I highly recommend having your wedding at Cinco Farm.

Sent on 03/27/2020

Silvia · Married on 04/15/2017

Amazing place

This place has magic and is the perfect mix of nature and proximity to the city. We celebrate our wedding anniversary. Get everything in one place comfortable accommodation "like feeling at home", surrounded by nature but very close to the city "is unique", very professional attention of the staff of Cinco Farm who advised us to make our party a special day more to remember. I invite you to live the best experience. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/19/2019