Chukkar Farms Reviews

Chukkar Farms 6
Chukkar Farms 7
  • Jaime

Jaime Mayberry · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Beautiful venue and flexible staff!

My sister got married at Chukkar Farms and it was absolutely gorgeous. The sprawling scenery around the farm was breathtaking and the polo ponies on sight were such a delight for the wedding guests! Elisa was really flexible and responsive. She was able to make all of my sister's creative ideas come to fruition for her big day.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Chukkar Farms's reply:

Thank you so much, Jaime! It was our pleasure to share this special day with such a wonderful family!

Lin Mayberry · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Beautiful and well managed event facility.

Chukkar Farms's spectacular views of the grounds along with the artfully draped event areas provided the perfect settings for our daughter's recent wedding ceremony and reception. We could not have been more pleased with this venue and the staff. Elisa, the venue director, is to be commended for her expertise and professionalism. Thank you, Elisa! We loved it!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Peterson · Married on 08/17/2019

Unbelievably great experience!

Chukkar Farms is heaven on earth. The venue is run by Elisa, one of the sweetest, most accommodating, and compassionate people I have ever met. She was flexible, intelligent. and joyous in all aspects of running the venue and helping our wedding run seamlessly. Chukkar Farms is beautiful, not to mention there are multiple options that a bride can choose from in regards to wedding and reception location, setup, and decor. My husband and I are forever in love with Chukkar Farms -- and so are our guests. I cannot recommend this venue more strongly.

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Chukkar Farms 8
    Chukkar Farms 9

McKay Whitmire · Married on 07/20/2019

Get married here

Nothing short of amazing! Elisa and her team are top notch. They are willing to do anything to make your day feeling amazing and special. They serve there clients above and beyond and will make any bride and groom feel great. I had no worries and was rest assured that everything was completely taken care of. What a day to remember! Not to mention the venue, Chukkar Farms is perfect! Our guest raved about the venue and helpful staff! SO GRATEFUL and BLESSED that we picked this venue.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Chukkar Farms's reply:

You are a sweetheart. Loved doing your wedding. Thank you for trusting us with this very important day in your lives.

Michele Shively · Married on 07/20/2019

Mother of the bride

The venue was perfect for our simple yet elegant celebration. Elisa and her team were incredible. They went over and above to make our day fabulous. When the rain came down they were the first to grab umbrellas and shuttle guests between pavilions. Despite the down pour our guests and spirits stayed sky high! Although budget friendly DIY venue, the Chukkar Farm team never made us feel alone! Highly recommended speaking with them!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Chukkar Farms 10
    Chukkar Farms 11
    Chukkar Farms 12
    Chukkar Farms 13

Chukkar Farms's reply:

Thanks Michele! In addition to DIY we do offer full-service wedding packages including catering, wedding planner, flowers and DJ through our preferred vendors!
  • Katie

Katie Fisher · Married on 07/07/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Chukkar Farms provided us with our absolute dream wedding! Elisa was extremely accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process, especially considering we threw our wedding together in less than a month. We had many guests tell us this was the most beautiful wedding they had been to and I 100% give all the credit to the venue. I have nothing but great things to say about Chukkar Farms and would highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Chukkar Farms 14

Chukkar Farms's reply:

Love you guys! Thank you for sharing your special day with us! It was quick but we did it and all had a great time!
  • Melissa

Melissa Mayberry · Married on 04/20/2019

Charming, picturesque farm with so many options for the perfect wedding of your dreams

Elisa went above and beyond to make the farm and all areas look absolutely perfect! We had weather challenges, but she helped work up a new plan in a pinch and it was gorgeous. The farm itself is charming, picturesque, and the perfect canvas to create whatever vision you want. Highly recommend Chukkar Farms! We had a wonderful event.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Chukkar Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. What a lovely family you are. We were thrilled to share this special day with you at Chukkar Farm.
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 04/20/2019

Gorgeous property with tons of options and beyond caring and accommodating staff

Chukkar Farm was the perfect place to say 'I do' and celebrate with all of our favorite people (and pup!). Elisa and her staff were absolutely amazing-- calm, collected and beyond accommodating even under stressful, unexpected weather conditions. Our long-awaited (10 years!) wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to Chukkar Farm. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Chukkar Farms 15
    Chukkar Farms 16
    Chukkar Farms 17
  • Rachel

Rachel Ballard · Married on 04/18/2019

A perfect day in a perfect place!

Our wedding experience at Chukkar Farm was nothing less than perfect. Elisa made us feel like family from the moment we met her. She and the rest of the Chukkar team provided us with the most beautiful, scenic, and intimate backdrop for our wedding day. She was responsive, professional, helpful, and went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly. Chukkar Farm gave us everything we wanted in a wedding venue and more. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a tranquil farm venue within the greater Atlanta area of Georgia. We cannot wait to go back!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Chukkar Farms 18
    Chukkar Farms 19
    Chukkar Farms 20
    Chukkar Farms 21
    Chukkar Farms 22

Natalie · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing place to host a reception

Chukkar Farm made our wedding dreams come true. We love their flexibility and willingness to make us happy.

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Chukkar Farms 23
    Chukkar Farms 24

Chukkar Farms's reply:

You guys are the best! Thank you for sharing your special day with us at Chukkar Farm! A perfect wedding celebration to start off the wedding season!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/17/2016

My friend got married here and it was lovely! I helped decorate and the lady who owns the place was so sweet and helpful. The ceremony was held down in a field and it was so magical!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Bonnie · Married on 10/11/2014

We had a very limited budget for our wedding. We decide to got he DIY route. This can however be pricey depending on the venue you decide etc. I was driving to visit my future husband for lunch and I took a right instead of a left! It was fate! I passed by this beautiful farm and it was exactly what we both had in mind. However we really had not discussed those details out loud with each other yet. We met we discussed and the decision was made!

I called Chukkar Farm and spoke with the operator of the farm and she was wonderful! We then met up with her then she toured the farm with us and answered any and all of our questions! She will work with you to make your day absolutely perfect! And it was! Unforgettable!

There are so many different options for ceremony and reception. Great photography backgrounds and options. There is a bride and groomsmen get ready room. It is absolutely what you make it. Whatever your aesthetic for your wedding is it can be molded to your vision! You must look up Chukkar Farm Polo Club Weddings!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Chrissy · Married on 05/17/2014

Cara and her family are Amazing!! She did my decor, set up and clean up and food!! Everything was absolutely perfect!! The food was to die for!!! I could not have ask for a better location to get married!! Barn, green fields, horses what else can you ask for!!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Alisha · Married on 05/13/2017

This place is a hidden gem! I cannot thank chukkar enough for all that they did to make my wedding great. They were so helpful and responsive, and definitely easy to work with! The day of, they had everything set up so beautifully and we got so many compliments on it. It's truly a beautiful place and I highly recommend it!

Sent on 05/31/2017