Christopher London DJ Service Reviews

23 Reviews for Christopher London DJ Service

• Aaron

Aaron Killian · Married on 12/02/2018

Personal, Professional & Great Value

My wife (Molly) & I hired Chris for our December wedding at the Detroit Masonic Temple. It was one of the best decisions we made - apart from the decision to marry one another (of course). Chris was professional, prompt and very easy to work with. In preparation for the reception, Chris worked with us to create a terrific playlist and craft an overall strategy for the keeping our special event lively and engaging. Once the big day arrived, he proved to be a truly wonderful MC. The dance floor was a blast, and he also provided us with gorgeous uplighting for the venue (a nice touch) and a super fun photo booth. He even went out-of-his-way at the end of the night to help with clean up. We would recommend him very highly!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Aaron thank you so much for leaving a review! I’m still thinking about how much fun the reception was! Enjoy the honeymoon and happy holidays!

Adam · Married on 09/04/2018

Incredible, look no where else

Eric · Married on 09/02/2018

Christopher was a pleasure to work with! He was very responsive to emails during the months leading up to our wedding, and even helped us out with a music related favor that needed to get done.
    During the week before our wedding, he took the time to meet with us so that we could walk through every detail of the upcoming day, and he had great suggestions for some of the missing song selections.
    On the day of the wedding he was incredibly patient with our frantic last minute changes.
    Once the dancing started, he was able to read the crowd extremely well and played a lot of fun music. Later in the night he was really able to show off his mixing skills.
    We were very lucky to have someone like Christopher as part of our wedding and reception.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Eric it's good to hear from you. Thank you for leaving some feedback! I had such a great time deejaying for you and Siri. I really hope to run into you in Michigan sometime and maybe we can venture into those board games we discussed haha. Thanks again!

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2018

Chris was one of our best vendors at our Downtown Detroit wedding. He was the fastest responder (which I loved!) and he worked really well with all our other vendors to coordinate the day. He also stuck to our must play and do not play list. There was one lull in dancing at one point but immediately he was able to turn it around and had everyone on the dance floor. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Sam! I think I remember that one moment on the dance floor too haha. It really was great to be a part of your day. Thank you for the kind review!

Samantha · Married on 08/05/2018

From the start, Crhis was the easiest decision of the whole wedding. He impressed us immediately with his professionalism, preparedness, & knowledge of the local Detroit wedding venues.

Chris was very extremely prompt in responding to messages, gave great suggestions about music selections and up-lighting for the venue that we ended up choosing (with his help). He even sent reminders for us when the event was getting close and we still had details to fill out. There wasn't a single worry or concern regarding him after choosing him as our DJ and he made our wedding way less stressful.

Chris was also very helpful on the day of our wedding as we did not have a coordinator or planner, he sort of stepped in and assisted whenever we had questions about how events were supposed to go. When we were going to do the grand entrance, he came out and helped us through the process, then verified our dinner timeline before we went in to assure things went smoothly (which was great because we had last minute changes that he didn't even know about).

The mood and vibe Chris created for dinner was perfect based on what we discussed with him during our planning sessions! He did a wonderful job directing the guests when they needed to be directed, and had great situational awareness when it came to allowing people to eat and drink, allowing me to tour of the happy hour room to talk to guests, and then helped with starting and directing the toasts.

When it came time to let loose and dance, Chris nailed it! We were a little worried since we had a smaller wedding that people would be shy and wouldn't want to dance, but Chris was able to get people up and moving with ease! The dance floor was poppin' all night, and Chris was able to KEEP people dancing which was our biggest goal.

I absolutely can't recommend Chris enough! He did a great job DJ'ing our reception and everyone had a fantastic time!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Samantha! It was a pleasure and I hope to see you guys around sometime! I appreciate the feedback and glad you and your guests had a great time!

Reggie · Married on 08/01/2018

DJ Chris killed it at my detroit wedding. Thanks Chris!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Reggie thanks for the feedback! Hope all is well with you two and I'm glad it was memorable!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/28/2018

Chris was easy-going, organized and very talented!

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Whitney! I had so much fun!

Jessie · Married on 07/25/2018

Chris originally DJed my daughter's quincenera and did an awesome job playing the right music. Everyone was up dancing and moving around and he played some fun music for the kids during the pinata.

Fast forward to my 3rd wedding and I wanted someone who was experienced that didn't need babysitting. Chris DJed my wedding and I barely had to give him any instructions. I picked some songs, answered some questions, and he did his thang. 10/10

Sent on 07/31/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

It was a pleasure being a part of all your events Jessie. I appreciate you leaving a review!! Also, tell Maria thanks for the helping hand during the bridal party lineup.

Maria · Married on 07/25/2018

Great deejay, would recommend to anyone in the metro detroit area.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thanks for the feedback Maria! And thank you for the help on the day of with the bridal party lineup!

Brittany · Married on 07/14/2018

Even in our first conversation with Chris, he told us he was there to make the day go smoothly and stay on track so that we could just let loose and have fun. His DJ skills are amazing, but he is also a professional at handling the craziness of a wedding day. I didn’t have a worry at all because I knew he was on top of all of the details. I can’t recommend him enough, he is so kind and just awesome at what he does!! One of the best choices we made in the wedding planning process.

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Brittany it was an amazing time deejaying your wedding. Thank you so much for the kind words!

Charles · Married on 07/14/2018

DJ Chris, with Detroit Event Company, was simply amazing. He is the reason the entire night flowed so smoothly and elegantly.

He took the time to meet with us to discuss every little detail and to ensure we would get exactly what we wanted. He was professional and so nice, which provided a much needed sense of calmness and relief.

DJ Chris is the best in the industry and we are so happy he was available for our wedding!!

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Charles thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure helping you two make your day a memorable one!

Nick · Married on 07/01/2018

Out of all of the DJs in Detroit, Michigan, Chris was an easy 1st pick for my wedding. He was professional, responsive, organized, and overall a class act. He played all of the songs my wife and I requested before our big day, and also took a few requests from my friends and family and was able to mix the songs on-the-spot. He also worked with our day-of coordinator to make sure that we were on schedule and his clear announcements helped direct our guests on where to go after the ceremony and what was coming up.

If you are looking for a wedding dj, corporate event dj, or a dj for a private party, book Christopher London!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Nick! It was an amazing time deejaying for you two and I wish you happiness for years to come!

Kyle · Married on 06/30/2018

We gave Christopher some challenging goals to meet - keeping our elderly guests happy as well as our younger ones with the music selection. From the cocktail hour through the end of the night I had tons of compliments pouring in from all directions on our songs. We had a small wedding (only about 100 people or so) but Christopher kept the dance floor packed and the energy level through the roof. His MC services were clear and professional - with impeccable timing with regards to start/stop times when we were "done" with our dances (ie mother/son dance). And he even managed to squeeze in some personal favorites of the groom (EDM at a wedding reception? Who would've thought? But he made it work wonderfully!) I honestly couldn't have asked for a better wedding - and Christopher played a huge part in that.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Kyle it was amazing!!! I had a blast deejaying for you guys. Hope the honeymoon was great!

Sharon · Married on 06/28/2018

I highly recommend Christopher! He is an awesome DJ, he helped make my daughters beautiful wedding a night to truly remember! He is so professional and made the day so much fun ! Thank you Christopher! You really are the best!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Sharon it was fun and a pleasure!

Ally · Married on 06/28/2018

He was flexible with our last minute wedding and budget, kept a good vibe going all night long! Good voice, and has a nack for DJing. Would highly recommend

Sent on 07/18/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

I couldn’t let you guys go without the proper entertainment! Glad you had fun and thank you for the kind words!

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2018

Chris made our night unforgettable ! He was wonderful to work without , attentive , and played a huge role in our special day ! We have never been happier and would highly recommend him to anyone. We trusted his judgement to keep the party goin and he did just that !

Thank you Chris, it was an amazing night.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Lauren, the wedding was incredible and I was proud to serve as your DJ!

Brianne · Married on 06/16/2018

Chris was absolutely amazing. The dance floor didn’t stop all night long and they were begging him to keep going. I’m so happy he was our dj!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

I was honored that you picked me to DJ your wedding! Thank you!!

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

The DJ is a huge part of the wedding — along with the food and beverage and Christopher was spot on! Throughout the entire planning he was so professional and accomodating with scheduling our conference calls and getting us through the weeks leading up to the wedding. We had ideas of music and he came through — everyone raved at our wedding with the music selections and there was a full dance floor the entire night! We cannot say enough greatest with Christopher! He made our night the best EVER! It was EPIC! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! xx The Johnston’s

Sent on 07/02/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Jessica and Charlie thank you for letting me share your night with you. It was even more special that my wife was a part of it as well! I wish you many years of happiness!

Alexa · Married on 11/11/2017

We highly recommended Chris! He made our reception run very smoothly and played great music. Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

It was an awesome time deejaying for you! Thank you very much for the review!

Luke · Married on 09/23/2017

Christopher was just excellent. He was flawless during the ceremony and the reception. He fit in all our requests but most importantly kept the dance floor alive.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Luke, it was a pleasure serving as your wedding DJ/Emcee. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Jacob · Married on 09/22/2017

DJ Christopher London did a phenomenal job! Our original DJ backed out the day before our wedding, and in less than 24 hours he had all the details down to a T and was extremely professional! He did a fantastic job. I wish I would have gone with him in the first place! Awesome guy! He brought lighting and speakers that were awesome! Not overwhelming with bright flashes or loud bass, absolutely perfect for the venue we had. He kept the party going! Everyone at the wedding said he was awesome and was amazed that he did such an amazing job with less than 24 hours notice! All songs we requested were played and during the ceremony the transitions between songs were flawless! Dj Christopher London deserves 10 stars, not just 5. I would highly recommend him and will recommend him to anyone I know that needs DJ services! If I need DJ services in the future, he will be the guy I go to!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Jacob, thank you for the kind words! I couldn't let you two go without having an awesome day. Glad I could help!

Thomas · Married on 08/10/2016

Christopher made of our special wedding night such a fun and engaging event!!! all we have are praises for his professionalism, his caring nature and his expertise in making a party both beautiful and fun.
    His price/value ratio is the best, plus everything ran smoother than expected.

Thanks so much.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

So great to hear from you Thomas! I hope everything is going well and thank you for the review!

Nicole · event on: 10/01/2017

Enjoyed working with Chris at a wedding at our venue this past weekend! We will see you again soon!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Nicole! Looking forward to working at the Roostertail again!