Christopher London DJ Service Reviews

Christopher London DJ Service 5
  • Kate

Kate Weber · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Awesome Wedding DJ!

Chris kept our party going all night long and people didn't want the wedding to end! We got so many comments about how much they loved the DJ. Thanks for making our wedding night so memorable and fun!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Kate, it was a pleasure! Thank you so much for leaving the kind words here! I wanted to keep going all night for you guys!

Samantha Witte · Married on 09/06/2019

What a party!

using Christopher London as our DJ was the best decision that I could have made. My ceremony music was perfect. He helped me align my day of (because it's more challenging than you think), we went through the order of my very large bridal party. He was very detail oriented. The reception was amazing and days later people still tell me how much fun they had and how they haven't been to a wedding that fun in forever. You will not regret using Christopher London.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Samantha it was such a pleasure to rock your party for you and to also help you get through the ceremony. I am so thrilled you left a review and I appreciate it so much! Thank you again.

Haley R · Married on 08/24/2019

Highly recommend!!

Great experience!! We had a great time and the DJ and music was amazing

Sent on 08/25/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Haley! We were very happy to have Keith there for you and Brad. We are thrilled to see that you left a review based on your experience so thank you for that!

Pat Kolodziejczak · Married on 08/10/2019

A Night For The Books!!

Christopher London DJ Service is Awesome!! We like to dance and they had the tunes jamming across every genre. There were family there who haven’t danced in years and they wouldn’t get off the floor! Most importantly they were super accommodating to what we wanted plus some! If you’re throwing an event and thinking about a DJ these guys don’t disappoint. We turned a Moose Lodge Country Club into a Dance Hall! For anyone planning an event and needing music, I highly recommend Christopher London DJ Service!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Pat, it was definitely one for the books! It was great to see grandma dancing to “Low” by Flo-Rida haha. We had so much fun and wish you and Tess the best of luck!

Aubrey Obrien · Married on 08/09/2019

I recommend!

Christopher and his wife were very professional and helpful but also know how to entertain! Our dance floor was never empty. Christopher is a professional DJ, mixes songs together and plays a variety so all of your guests are happy- old and young. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Aubrey, these words mean the world to us! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We were beyond thrilled to provide the entertainment for you and Sean. Thank you once again for having us. Wishing you the best of luck!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 08/02/2019

Best DJ in Michigan

chris had people going crazy on the dance floor all night long at our wedding. We had a few hiccups of our own and had to change our time line. He rolled with the punches, and kept things in order and never lost the crowd. He is a true professional. He is in the top tier of DJ”s you should hire. We were blessed to have found this amazing person to handle our special day.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Lindsey, you are simply amazing for getting through your special day during those hiccups! I was so happy to be there for the both of you and I really appreciate the kind words. Thank you very much once again for trusting us to handle your day!

Alyssa Capizzo · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing!!!!! Perfect!! So Fun!!

Honestly the best DJ I have ever experienced at a wedding, we danced all night and my husband and I had a great rapport with him!!!! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Alyssa! Wow, that is awesome to hear considering there are so many talented DJs out there! Thank you so much for the kind words! I really wish the best for you two. Thank you again!
  • Genna

Genna Cowsert · Married on 07/06/2019

Above and Beyond!

Christopher did an amazing job for our wedding! He went above and beyond every step of the way, starting with the very first phone call! He set a great tone for our special day from the beginning and kept the party going all night! It’s obvious he cared a lot about making sure every part of our wedding went smoothly and wonderfully. I couldn’t recommend him enough! You definitely want Christopher taking care of your event!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Absolutely amazing to hear these words from you! Thank you so much for the kind words! I appreciate you leaving feedback. It helps future couples like yourselves find just the right wedding pros for their weddings too!
  • Emily

Emily O · Married on 07/06/2019

You won't be disappointed

Chris came to our rescue after realizing the less expensive DJ we were originally going to hire had no personality. Needless to say, I was panicked and started calling around only to find limited availability and/or outrageous fees. Chris wasn't available himself but connected us with DJ Keith, who he highly recommended. Chris is extremely responsive and professional and wouldn't rest until our needs were met. They assured us the dance floor would be full all night and it was. Keith did a great job - just the right amount of energy combined with great music. He also kept the night moving and was a great emcee. Thanks Chris and Keith!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Emily, you were absolutely great to work with! I’m glad Keith was able to be there for you last-minute to help rescue the party! We are so grateful for your review and hope to cross paths again someday. Wishing you and your new husband the best of luck!

Andrei S · Married on 06/28/2019

Don’t let price be the deciding factor.

We used Chris for our wedding and had no idea what a professional dj costed but Chris showed us costs and why he charged what he did. He explained everything in detail on why we were paying his rates and not the less expensive route with other dj companies. We have no regrets and would do it all over again. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Andrei thank you so much for the review! Indeed, we like to educate on cost and other factors that can play major roles in the success of a wedding. Thank you again for leaving a review and it was our pleasure to be there for you two!

Kathryn Rogers · Married on 06/15/2019

GREAT to work with

Chris was terrific to work with in helping me plan a speech for the bride that included music. He was quick to respond, open to my ideas, and made sure all the details were in working order before it was time to give the speech. He was flexible, easy going, and very outgoing!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Katie your speech was amazing! Thank you so much for being easy to work with as well. It was definitely one for the books and thank you for your review!

Mike · Married on 06/08/2019

Chris was top notch

Simply put, he made our night!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

You guys were great! Definitely an insane dance party. Hope you enjoy your honeymoon together and definitely hope to talk soon.

Jamie Lee Bailey · Married on 06/07/2019

Chris was hands down amazing and helped make our wedding day perfect.

Chris, literally had everyone out on the dance floor up until the last song ended.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Jamie you and Brad were amazing! Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I really loved being there for both of you!

Daniel Dempsey · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding of Dan and Natalie Dempsey

Natalie and I couldn’t of asked for a better wedding, and a better DJ! DJ Chris was tremendous in providing great energy, and having the dance floor going all night! He provided us with great advice, ideas, and made sure that we were happy throughout the event. He also understood the timeline of the night, and made sure we stuck to it. DJ Chris would be a great addition to your wedding event!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Christopher London DJ Service 6
    Christopher London DJ Service 7

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

I had an amazing time deejaying your wedding and I appreciate the kind words! Like I said, it was an understatement just saying it was a great time. Thank you guys!

Richard · Married on 04/27/2019

Could not have had a better DJ!

Our experience with Christopher London DJ Service was absolutely amazing. Chris was extremely professional and accommodating to our needs. He knew exactly how to take the vision we had for our wedding and make it a reality. He went above and beyond in in every regard, giving us some great input and suggestions along the way. The energy and fun that he and his staff provided are still being talked about by our friends and family. Everyone in attendance loved our DJ! We were so lucky to have Chris be a part of our wedding and he provide us with the best DJ service imaginable. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

It was awesome to be there for you guys! Thank you so much for the review!! Looking forward to seeing you guys again!
  • Krista

Krista Enright · Married on 04/20/2019

Best DJ hands down!!!

We were completely blown away with how easy our experience was with finding such a remarkable DJ. My husband actually found him off of YouTube and when he first told me about him I was kind of dismissing the idea but then I watched his promotional video. I was awestruck!!! I couldn’t look away from the TV and I told my then fiancé to get ahold of him ASAP. I was hoping that he would make our wedding a smidge like the video. HE DID NOT DISAPPOINT. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and our guests had such a great time and I even had about 5 of my friends ask me where we found him. Our son is apparently a breakdancer too thanks to Chris lol. We’ve never seen our 8 year old dance the way he did the night of our wedding!! Chris made sure to include our son in on the planning as well and made sure that he was having fun. I could basically go on and on about why you just need to hire him as your DJ. He’s now our lifetime DJ, whether he likes it or not!! 😂

Sent on 05/11/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Krista those words mean so much! Thank you for your kind review and I guess we will be stuck as your primary DJ company from here on out haha.

Angela M · Married on 04/06/2019

Chris helped me identify the music I was doing my speech to for my best friend who got married before anyone arrived to the reception hall.

He was extremely helpful throughout the night in making sure that not only the bride and groom were happy, but the bridal party as well. He also made sure that the groom’s mother didn’t feel left out and even did a special announcement for her before the mother and son dance. If you want someone who cares, definitly hire Chris!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Angela how can I forget you guys? It was my pleasure! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.
  • Z

Zachary Walters · Married on 03/08/2019

Dashing, daring, courageous, caring, faithful, friendly

Chris London is an awesome DJ. My wife and I have unusual tastes in that we wanted orchestral movie and video game music as the ambient music for our reception. Our wedding party came out to the Uruk-hai theme from LOTR. Simply superb. Heck, Chris even found the theme song to the old Gummy Bears show from the 90s. The point is, this guy knows his stuff. He listens to his client, he is punctual, professional and is a great team player. I honestly can't speak highly of him enough. I wish him nothing but the best. If he can make our bizarre wedding music dreams come me true he can make anyone's come true.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Zach, it was a pleasure and definitely one of the most interesting and fun weddings I've done to date! Thank you so much for the review!

Crystal W · Married on 02/23/2019

From the beginning, it was so easy for us to choose Chris because of how responsive he was and how easy it was to work with him.

We were especially happy since everything was done digitally. Chris provided a very streamlined process for Lee and I and that’s what we enjoyed the most before we booked. Once our big day arrived, Chris ROCKED OUR WEDDING!! There are no other words for it. Everything from his sound system to the lighting was just incredible. Our guests are still telling my husband and I that it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to due to the music and atmosphere. We can’t thank Chris enough!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Wow Crystal these words mean so much to us!! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and I’m so happy to hear that people are still talking about that great night we had!

Anthony · Married on 01/19/2019

Problem solving

We ran into a problem with the bride and Chris was able to still fit in all our plans with our timeline

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Christopher London DJ Service 8
    Christopher London DJ Service 9
    Christopher London DJ Service 10

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Anthony! It was our pleasure to be there for your big day!
    Glad Raechale was able to get back to the party and have some fun!
  • Lanna

Lanna Black · Married on 01/19/2019

excellent !! 5 star service

Reviewed On 1/28/2019 by lanna b
    “the entire night with the music it just kept rolling so smoothly. noone needed to prompt him on suggestions, he had the married couples preferences and the choices were wonderful. It was extremely enjoyable the entire evenings. i would strongly recommend Christopher for any event. also, the stage lighting and sound system was encouraging to all to dance dance and dance some more. thank you for a wonderful evening.”

Sent on 02/11/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Lanna! We were very happy to be there for everyone! I wish we could do it all over again!
  • Aaron

Aaron Killian · Married on 12/02/2018

Personal, Professional & Great Value

My wife (Molly) & I hired Chris for our December wedding at the Detroit Masonic Temple. It was one of the best decisions we made - apart from the decision to marry one another (of course). Chris was professional, prompt and very easy to work with. In preparation for the reception, Chris worked with us to create a terrific playlist and craft an overall strategy for the keeping our special event lively and engaging. Once the big day arrived, he proved to be a truly wonderful MC. The dance floor was a blast, and he also provided us with gorgeous uplighting for the venue (a nice touch) and a super fun photo booth. He even went out-of-his-way at the end of the night to help with clean up. We would recommend him very highly!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Aaron thank you so much for leaving a review! I’m still thinking about how much fun the reception was! Enjoy the honeymoon and happy holidays!

Nicole R · Married on 09/07/2018

Chris was absolutely amazing!

We had him DJ our wedding last night and have had nothing but compliments from our family and guests! He even surprised us with the Michigan State Fight Song! He took care of every single detail as if he was our coordinator. If you want someone who genuinely cares then you should hire Chris! Best party ever!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Nicole thank you so much for leaving a review! I had a blast being there for the both of you! Go Green!!!

Adam · Married on 09/04/2018

Incredible, look no where else

Sent on 09/08/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for leaving a review Adam, it is much appreciated! I'm looking forward to seeing if we can provide service for you in the near future again.

Eric · Married on 09/02/2018

Christopher was a pleasure to work with! He was very responsive to emails during the months leading up to our wedding, and even helped us out with a music related favor that needed to get done.
    During the week before our wedding, he took the time to meet with us so that we could walk through every detail of the upcoming day, and he had great suggestions for some of the missing song selections.
    On the day of the wedding he was incredibly patient with our frantic last minute changes.
    Once the dancing started, he was able to read the crowd extremely well and played a lot of fun music. Later in the night he was really able to show off his mixing skills.
    We were very lucky to have someone like Christopher as part of our wedding and reception.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Eric it's good to hear from you. Thank you for leaving some feedback! I had such a great time deejaying for you and Siri. I really hope to run into you in Michigan sometime and maybe we can venture into those board games we discussed haha. Thanks again!