Christopher London DJ Service Reviews

Christopher London DJ Service 5
  • Kate

Kate Weber · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Awesome Wedding DJ!

Chris kept our party going all night long and people didn't want the wedding to end! We got so many comments about how much they loved the DJ. Thanks for making our wedding night so memorable and fun!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Kate, it was a pleasure! Thank you so much for leaving the kind words here! I wanted to keep going all night for you guys!
  • Genna

Genna Cowsert · Married on 07/06/2019

Above and Beyond!

Christopher did an amazing job for our wedding! He went above and beyond every step of the way, starting with the very first phone call! He set a great tone for our special day from the beginning and kept the party going all night! It’s obvious he cared a lot about making sure every part of our wedding went smoothly and wonderfully. I couldn’t recommend him enough! You definitely want Christopher taking care of your event!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Absolutely amazing to hear these words from you! Thank you so much for the kind words! I appreciate you leaving feedback. It helps future couples like yourselves find just the right wedding pros for their weddings too!
  • Emily

Emily Orlando · Married on 07/06/2019

You won't be disappointed

Chris came to our rescue after realizing the less expensive DJ we were originally going to hire had no personality. Needless to say, I was panicked and started calling around only to find limited availability and/or outrageous fees. Chris wasn't available himself but connected us with DJ Keith, who he highly recommended. Chris is extremely responsive and professional and wouldn't rest until our needs were met. They assured us the dance floor would be full all night and it was. Keith did a great job - just the right amount of energy combined with great music. He also kept the night moving and was a great emcee. Thanks Chris and Keith!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Emily, you were absolutely great to work with! I’m glad Keith was able to be there for you last-minute to help rescue the party! We are so grateful for your review and hope to cross paths again someday. Wishing you and your new husband the best of luck!

Kathryn Rogers · Married on 06/15/2019

GREAT to work with

Chris was terrific to work with in helping me plan a speech for the bride that included music. He was quick to respond, open to my ideas, and made sure all the details were in working order before it was time to give the speech. He was flexible, easy going, and very outgoing!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Katie your speech was amazing! Thank you so much for being easy to work with as well. It was definitely one for the books and thank you for your review!

Mike · Married on 06/08/2019

Chris was top notch

Simply put, he made our night!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

You guys were great! Definitely an insane dance party. Hope you enjoy your honeymoon together and definitely hope to talk soon.

Jamie Lee Bailey · Married on 06/07/2019

Chris was hands down amazing and helped make our wedding day perfect.

Chris, literally had everyone out on the dance floor up until the last song ended.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Jamie you and Brad were amazing! Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I really loved being there for both of you!

Daniel Dempsey · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding of Dan and Natalie Dempsey

Natalie and I couldn’t of asked for a better wedding, and a better DJ! DJ Chris was tremendous in providing great energy, and having the dance floor going all night! He provided us with great advice, ideas, and made sure that we were happy throughout the event. He also understood the timeline of the night, and made sure we stuck to it. DJ Chris would be a great addition to your wedding event!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Christopher London DJ Service 6
    Christopher London DJ Service 7

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

I had an amazing time deejaying your wedding and I appreciate the kind words! Like I said, it was an understatement just saying it was a great time. Thank you guys!

Richard · Married on 04/27/2019

Could not have had a better DJ!

Our experience with Christopher London DJ Service was absolutely amazing. Chris was extremely professional and accommodating to our needs. He knew exactly how to take the vision we had for our wedding and make it a reality. He went above and beyond in in every regard, giving us some great input and suggestions along the way. The energy and fun that he and his staff provided are still being talked about by our friends and family. Everyone in attendance loved our DJ! We were so lucky to have Chris be a part of our wedding and he provide us with the best DJ service imaginable. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

It was awesome to be there for you guys! Thank you so much for the review!! Looking forward to seeing you guys again!
  • Krista

Krista Enright · Married on 04/20/2019

Best DJ hands down!!!

We were completely blown away with how easy our experience was with finding such a remarkable DJ. My husband actually found him off of YouTube and when he first told me about him I was kind of dismissing the idea but then I watched his promotional video. I was awestruck!!! I couldn’t look away from the TV and I told my then fiancé to get ahold of him ASAP. I was hoping that he would make our wedding a smidge like the video. HE DID NOT DISAPPOINT. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and our guests had such a great time and I even had about 5 of my friends ask me where we found him. Our son is apparently a breakdancer too thanks to Chris lol. We’ve never seen our 8 year old dance the way he did the night of our wedding!! Chris made sure to include our son in on the planning as well and made sure that he was having fun. I could basically go on and on about why you just need to hire him as your DJ. He’s now our lifetime DJ, whether he likes it or not!! 😂

Sent on 05/11/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Krista those words mean so much! Thank you for your kind review and I guess we will be stuck as your primary DJ company from here on out haha.
  • Z

Zachary Walters · Married on 03/08/2019

Dashing, daring, courageous, caring, faithful, friendly

Chris London is an awesome DJ. My wife and I have unusual tastes in that we wanted orchestral movie and video game music as the ambient music for our reception. Our wedding party came out to the Uruk-hai theme from LOTR. Simply superb. Heck, Chris even found the theme song to the old Gummy Bears show from the 90s. The point is, this guy knows his stuff. He listens to his client, he is punctual, professional and is a great team player. I honestly can't speak highly of him enough. I wish him nothing but the best. If he can make our bizarre wedding music dreams come me true he can make anyone's come true.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Zach, it was a pleasure and definitely one of the most interesting and fun weddings I've done to date! Thank you so much for the review!

Anthony · Married on 01/19/2019

Problem solving

We ran into a problem with the bride and Chris was able to still fit in all our plans with our timeline

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Christopher London DJ Service 8
    Christopher London DJ Service 9
    Christopher London DJ Service 10

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Anthony! It was our pleasure to be there for your big day!
    Glad Raechale was able to get back to the party and have some fun!
  • Lanna

Lanna Black · Married on 01/19/2019

excellent !! 5 star service

Reviewed On 1/28/2019 by lanna b
    “the entire night with the music it just kept rolling so smoothly. noone needed to prompt him on suggestions, he had the married couples preferences and the choices were wonderful. It was extremely enjoyable the entire evenings. i would strongly recommend Christopher for any event. also, the stage lighting and sound system was encouraging to all to dance dance and dance some more. thank you for a wonderful evening.”

Sent on 02/11/2019

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Lanna! We were very happy to be there for everyone! I wish we could do it all over again!
  • Aaron

Aaron Killian · Married on 12/02/2018

Personal, Professional & Great Value

My wife (Molly) & I hired Chris for our December wedding at the Detroit Masonic Temple. It was one of the best decisions we made - apart from the decision to marry one another (of course). Chris was professional, prompt and very easy to work with. In preparation for the reception, Chris worked with us to create a terrific playlist and craft an overall strategy for the keeping our special event lively and engaging. Once the big day arrived, he proved to be a truly wonderful MC. The dance floor was a blast, and he also provided us with gorgeous uplighting for the venue (a nice touch) and a super fun photo booth. He even went out-of-his-way at the end of the night to help with clean up. We would recommend him very highly!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Aaron thank you so much for leaving a review! I’m still thinking about how much fun the reception was! Enjoy the honeymoon and happy holidays!

Adam · Married on 09/04/2018

Incredible, look no where else

Sent on 09/08/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for leaving a review Adam, it is much appreciated! I'm looking forward to seeing if we can provide service for you in the near future again.

Eric · Married on 09/02/2018

Christopher was a pleasure to work with! He was very responsive to emails during the months leading up to our wedding, and even helped us out with a music related favor that needed to get done.
    During the week before our wedding, he took the time to meet with us so that we could walk through every detail of the upcoming day, and he had great suggestions for some of the missing song selections.
    On the day of the wedding he was incredibly patient with our frantic last minute changes.
    Once the dancing started, he was able to read the crowd extremely well and played a lot of fun music. Later in the night he was really able to show off his mixing skills.
    We were very lucky to have someone like Christopher as part of our wedding and reception.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Eric it's good to hear from you. Thank you for leaving some feedback! I had such a great time deejaying for you and Siri. I really hope to run into you in Michigan sometime and maybe we can venture into those board games we discussed haha. Thanks again!

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2018

Chris was one of our best vendors at our Downtown Detroit wedding. He was the fastest responder (which I loved!) and he worked really well with all our other vendors to coordinate the day. He also stuck to our must play and do not play list. There was one lull in dancing at one point but immediately he was able to turn it around and had everyone on the dance floor. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Sam! I think I remember that one moment on the dance floor too haha. It really was great to be a part of your day. Thank you for the kind review!

Samantha · Married on 08/05/2018

From the start, Crhis was the easiest decision of the whole wedding. He impressed us immediately with his professionalism, preparedness, & knowledge of the local Detroit wedding venues.

Chris was very extremely prompt in responding to messages, gave great suggestions about music selections and up-lighting for the venue that we ended up choosing (with his help). He even sent reminders for us when the event was getting close and we still had details to fill out. There wasn't a single worry or concern regarding him after choosing him as our DJ and he made our wedding way less stressful.

Chris was also very helpful on the day of our wedding as we did not have a coordinator or planner, he sort of stepped in and assisted whenever we had questions about how events were supposed to go. When we were going to do the grand entrance, he came out and helped us through the process, then verified our dinner timeline before we went in to assure things went smoothly (which was great because we had last minute changes that he didn't even know about).

The mood and vibe Chris created for dinner was perfect based on what we discussed with him during our planning sessions! He did a wonderful job directing the guests when they needed to be directed, and had great situational awareness when it came to allowing people to eat and drink, allowing me to tour of the happy hour room to talk to guests, and then helped with starting and directing the toasts.

When it came time to let loose and dance, Chris nailed it! We were a little worried since we had a smaller wedding that people would be shy and wouldn't want to dance, but Chris was able to get people up and moving with ease! The dance floor was poppin' all night, and Chris was able to KEEP people dancing which was our biggest goal.

I absolutely can't recommend Chris enough! He did a great job DJ'ing our reception and everyone had a fantastic time!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Samantha! It was a pleasure and I hope to see you guys around sometime! I appreciate the feedback and glad you and your guests had a great time!

Reggie · Married on 08/01/2018

DJ Chris killed it at my detroit wedding. Thanks Chris!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Reggie thanks for the feedback! Hope all is well with you two and I'm glad it was memorable!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/28/2018

Chris was easy-going, organized and very talented!

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Whitney! I had so much fun!

Jessie · Married on 07/25/2018

Chris originally DJed my daughter's quincenera and did an awesome job playing the right music. Everyone was up dancing and moving around and he played some fun music for the kids during the pinata.

Fast forward to my 3rd wedding and I wanted someone who was experienced that didn't need babysitting. Chris DJed my wedding and I barely had to give him any instructions. I picked some songs, answered some questions, and he did his thang. 10/10

Sent on 07/31/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

It was a pleasure being a part of all your events Jessie. I appreciate you leaving a review!! Also, tell Maria thanks for the helping hand during the bridal party lineup.

Maria · Married on 07/25/2018

Great deejay, would recommend to anyone in the metro detroit area.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thanks for the feedback Maria! And thank you for the help on the day of with the bridal party lineup!

Brittany · Married on 07/14/2018

Even in our first conversation with Chris, he told us he was there to make the day go smoothly and stay on track so that we could just let loose and have fun. His DJ skills are amazing, but he is also a professional at handling the craziness of a wedding day. I didn’t have a worry at all because I knew he was on top of all of the details. I can’t recommend him enough, he is so kind and just awesome at what he does!! One of the best choices we made in the wedding planning process.

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Brittany it was an amazing time deejaying your wedding. Thank you so much for the kind words!

Charles · Married on 07/14/2018

DJ Chris, with Detroit Event Company, was simply amazing. He is the reason the entire night flowed so smoothly and elegantly.

He took the time to meet with us to discuss every little detail and to ensure we would get exactly what we wanted. He was professional and so nice, which provided a much needed sense of calmness and relief.

DJ Chris is the best in the industry and we are so happy he was available for our wedding!!

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Charles thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure helping you two make your day a memorable one!

Nick · Married on 07/01/2018

Out of all of the DJs in Detroit, Michigan, Chris was an easy 1st pick for my wedding. He was professional, responsive, organized, and overall a class act. He played all of the songs my wife and I requested before our big day, and also took a few requests from my friends and family and was able to mix the songs on-the-spot. He also worked with our day-of coordinator to make sure that we were on schedule and his clear announcements helped direct our guests on where to go after the ceremony and what was coming up.

If you are looking for a wedding dj, corporate event dj, or a dj for a private party, book Christopher London!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Nick! It was an amazing time deejaying for you two and I wish you happiness for years to come!

Kyle · Married on 06/30/2018

We gave Christopher some challenging goals to meet - keeping our elderly guests happy as well as our younger ones with the music selection. From the cocktail hour through the end of the night I had tons of compliments pouring in from all directions on our songs. We had a small wedding (only about 100 people or so) but Christopher kept the dance floor packed and the energy level through the roof. His MC services were clear and professional - with impeccable timing with regards to start/stop times when we were "done" with our dances (ie mother/son dance). And he even managed to squeeze in some personal favorites of the groom (EDM at a wedding reception? Who would've thought? But he made it work wonderfully!) I honestly couldn't have asked for a better wedding - and Christopher played a huge part in that.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Christopher London DJ Service's reply:

Kyle it was amazing!!! I had a blast deejaying for you guys. Hope the honeymoon was great!