Christopher Helm Photography Reviews

7 | Athens, GA

7 Reviews for Christopher Helm Photography

• Tim

Tim Hamann · Married on 10/04/2018

Professional, personable, and great results!

Chris did an absolutely fantastic job as my wife and I's wedding photographer. We could not have picked a better photographer for a day that you always want the best pictures possible. Chris was a pleasure to work with, striking a great balance between giving space when needed and capturing the candid pictures that everyone loves.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Marc · Married on 08/05/2017

Chris was the perfect photographer for our wedding. From the first moment meeting him he felt like an old friend who we could trust with such an important event. Simply put, his costs were competitive, reasonable, and transparent; his pictures were beautiful and captured all aspects of all events during the wedding; he was friendly and fun to work with, adding to the happiness of the day; and he was a great advisor, helping us think about the day-of timeline of our wedding and accommodating special circumstances. We recommend him to everyone we know.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Chris · Married on 05/07/2016

Chris was absolutely fabulous to work with on my wedding day! He was so easy to get ahold of and plan with prior to the wedding and great to work with on my wedding day as well. My grandmother made the comment that she "never saw him take a photograph at the reception"--He didn't interfere with the events but he captured them flawlessly! I just got my pictures back this week and they are absolutely fantastic! We are so happy and impressed with his work and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Ashley-Grace · Married on 08/21/2015

I just got my wedding photos back, and they were simply amazing! By far the most beautiful wedding photos I have ever seen - and I am not just being biased here. We are so pleased with our choice with Chris as our photographer, and so enjoyed having him capture our special day. Definitely will be our go-to photographer as we document how our family grows and what adventures we may find ourselves in.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Amy · Married on 12/01/2012

We hired Chris Helm for our wedding day pictures and bridal portraits a couple of months before the wedding. It is very pleasant and fun to work with Chris. Even though some of our guests only speak Chinese, Chris still made everyone laugh with his pleasant personality and everyone showed their best look for the pictures. Chris is extremely talented and professional at what he does. We love his styles that capture the fun, happiness, and sweetness into the pictures. We definitely recommend Chris Helm!!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Charlie · Married on 10/29/2011

Chris Helm is a wonderful and professional photographer. His style of photography is special and unique. Not only did he take our traditional pictures but he also took candid action shots as well. He was a wonderful addition to making our wedding day special and amazing. Chris was a pleasure to work with and made us feel comfortable and was just such a natural all around. He is such a joy to be around and we were honored he was able to share our day with us.

Sent on 11/02/2011

jules · Married on 06/11/2016

When my husband and I were searching for a photographer for our wedding in Athens, GA, Chris stood above and beyond anything else we could see. He is incredibly personable and easy to work with. Our engagement shoot was like meeting a new friend who captured natural moments beautifully.

The wedding photos tell a truly beautiful story, and I am so happy with how beautiful they turned out! There are wonderful beats and glances that are saved forever when they would have otherwise been lost and forgotten. I would advise anyone to use Chris for their professional photography needs. He made taking our photos an absolute blast!

Sent on 07/08/2016