About Christopher Helm Photography

Modern, elegant and creative wedding photography with an emphasis on simplicity.

Christopher Helm Photography is a wedding photography company located in Athens, Georgia. Owner and photographer Christopher Helm specializes in portraits, along with a photojournalistic aspect to his art. Though based in Athens, he is available to travel worldwide for his clients. Christopher Help Photography specializes in the styles of contemporary and photojournalism.

Christopher Helm Photography is experienced in shooting weddings, having serviced over 100 weddings in his career.

Christopher Helm Photography offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Custom graphics
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow

Other Services
This vendor also offers the following items for your wedding day photos:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the date

Christopher Helm Photography is based in Athens, Georgia and services clients worldwide.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)

Chris was absolutely fabulous to work with on my wedding day! He was so easy to get ahold of and plan with prior to the wedding and great to work with on my wedding day as well. My grandmother made the comment that she "never saw him take a photograph at the reception"--He didn't interfere with the events but he captured them flawlessly! I just got my pictures back this week and they are absolutely fantastic! We are so happy and impressed with his work and I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Chris, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Slideshow, Digital Files

I just got my wedding photos back, and they were simply amazing! By far the most beautiful wedding photos I have ever seen - and I am not just being biased here. We are so pleased with our choice with Chris as our photographer, and so enjoyed having him capture our special day. Definitely will be our go-to photographer as we document how our family grows and what adventures we may find ourselves in.

Profile Picture Ashley-Grace, 8/21/15, 3 Reviews

Save the Date

9 Photos

My Photo Album

9 Photos
220x220 sq 1521122087 4bace1e250ee9e8e 1521122085 0735cf15cde67948 1521122084211 1 cloverleaf farm we
220x220 sq 1455304314406 athensgaphotographer7
220x220 sq 1455303944681 file064
220x220 sq 1455303905767 file016
220x220 sq 1299715191381 weddingphotographer
220x220 sq 1302535799725 boquet
220x220 sq 1455304336783 christopherhelm2
220x220 sq 1372280070704 athensatlantaphotographer03
220x220 sq 1302535840785 pillars

Chris is dedicated to getting the best wedding photos for you! He will get on the ground to get the best angle if needed. I love working with him because he is so passionate about photography and he is super easy and friendly to work with. If Chris is behind the camera, I have one less thing to worry about during the wedding because I know he will always do a great job! If you hire Chris, you will have a wedding album full of photos that you want to look at over and over again.

863 Meigs St., Athens, GA 30606   See On Map