Christopher|F Photography Reviews

28 | Chicago, IL

28 Reviews for Christopher|F Photography

Lindsey · Married on 06/08/2013

Christopher is the best! We got married on June 8th in a garden ceremony and the pictures are beyond beautiful. I would recommend Christopher to anyone! He is flexible, he listens to your requests and truly has a passion for his work. I was beyond thrilled with his work and I know you will be too.

Sent on 07/18/2013

We were new to Chicago and let me tell you how intimidating it is looking for vendors for the most important day of your life, when you aren't familiar with the area or know people to get personal recommendations. I spent weeks looking for a photographer, of which there were a LOT! Some were beautiful, but priced exorbitantly, and others looked disturbingly amateur. I stumbled across Chris' portfolio and was so pleased with his cross between traditional and unique style. I got in touch and found his pricing really affordable! Could this be a trick? Nope! My pictures came out so beautiful! My guests still rave about them. For something that will capture this day forever, I am so pleased with Chris' services. He was calm when I was not, he was timely, he got all the shots I wanted, and all the shots I didn't know I wanted until I saw them (we got married on a ship at Navy Pier). Such a pro. Lastly, he delivered my edited pictures early! Icing on the cake. When you are stressing about the details and making everything happen on your wedding day, what a wonderful thing to not have to worry about the photography. Leave it in Chris' capable hands and enjoy your big day. I will cherish my photos forever.

Sent on 01/21/2013

Renee · Married on 09/01/2012

Christopher was amazing for my wedding. Very accommodating and he was eager to make pictures that I would be satisfied with! Thanks Chris!!!

Sent on 02/18/2013