Christmas House Inn & Gardens Reviews

Christmas House Inn & Gardens 3
Christmas House Inn & Gardens 4
Christmas House Inn & Gardens 5

James · Married on 04/28/2018

What can I say... The Christmas House Inn and Gardens turned out to be one of the absolute best decisions my wife and I made for our special day. We always imagined an outdoor wedding with an great dance floor, hanging lights, and an intimate space. Once we found the Christmas House we just knew immediately that this was THE place. Everything on our wedding day went off without a hitch. We couldn't be any more happy with our choice. Thank you to Janice, Tessa, and Laura for all of the great communication and always being there for anything we needed. This place is A++ all the way!

Christmas House Inn & Gardens 6
    Christmas House Inn & Gardens 11
    Sent on 06/07/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/18/2018

We had our dream wedding. Thank you so much Janice and Tessa!

Sent on 03/03/2018
  • Callie

Callie · Married on 01/13/2018

Our experience at the Christmas House absolutely amazing. Everything in the house is original, the grounds are gorgeous, and the prices are very reasonable for Southern California. Janice and Tessa made themselves completely available during the planning process and handled everything the day-of. Thanks to their hard work, organization, and creative expertise, our wedding day could not have been more perfect. My advice to brides-to-be would be to trust them and to trust the process. And if you want to plan a wedding that is as worry-free as possible, have your wedding here!

Christmas House Inn & Gardens 12
    Christmas House Inn & Gardens 18
    Christmas House Inn & Gardens 19
    Sent on 05/10/2018

Meghan · Married on 09/19/2015

The Christmas House Inn is a beautiful venue! Working with Janice is a dream. She is extremely kind, organized, responsive, and willing to help provide ideas and suggestions. The house itself has a very Victorian feel to it and has a lot of the original brick work within the house. Janice has updated the house without taking away any of the Victorian charm. She was also very willing to hep, but honest with me when I suggested a few things she has never done before. With the option to have everything included in your wedding package, the Christmas House makes getting married exactly what it is supposed to be: fun and stress free! Definitely a place you want to check out!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Jaclyn · Married on 07/11/2015

We are so happy we got married at the Christmas House! It was absolutely beautiful and the staff is amazing!! :-)

Sent on 07/17/2015

Julianne · Married on 06/13/2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Love Christmas House! Love Janice! Its such a beautiful place. Vintage house with lots and lots of details that is just gorgeous. Janice is very polite, organized, kind & easy to work with. I highly recommend Christmas House for your wedding!! My wedding was just perfect!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2014

Christmas House Inn was a dream location. Janice is wonderful to work with and is very organized, was very responsive to all of my questions, and really made the day run smoothly with no stress! If you are looking for a unique, intimate, beautiful venue, this is the place!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Tanya · Married on 09/15/2012

After searching through about 6 venues, nothing compared to the Christmas House. It was a small, vintage and intimate location that was exactly what I wanted. Janice has a great service team and did great with timing and guiding us from the very first day we signed the papers a year before the wedding. Because she has partnered with other companies (Spaggi’s Restaurant, Cucamonga Cakery, Wisteria Grove, and Paid2Party), it made everything hassle free. She handled payments and scheduled drop off times with those vendors allowing me to really enjoy my wedding! We also got to spend our first night together as husband and wife in their classic carriage room which made it easy to relax right after the wedding! It’s thanks to Janice’s attention to detail and professionalism of the staff that would make me choose this place all over again!

Sent on 02/04/2013

Christmas House Inn & Gardens's reply:

Thank you Tanya!
  • Kaiti

Kaiti Dominguez · Married on 11/12/2011

Kaitlin Dominguez

We got married at the Christmas House 11.12.11 and stayed there with our wedding party. It was amazing! We have plans of staying there again for our 10 year just around the corner. The pricing and everything it included was very fair. The venue was beautiful and every room was magical in its own way. Overall, I would do it there again and honestly had not one complaint. (It even rained the morning of our event and it was still amazing.) Thank you for the memories!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Valerie · Married on 10/10/2010

I held my wedding here October 2010 and it was absolutely perfect. Janice and her staff did a phenomenal job, I could not have asked for a more perfect day. Janice does such a great job of coordinating the day that I didn't panic for even a moment. I LOVED having my wedding here and would HIGHLY recommend others to do the same.

Sent on 10/30/2010
  • O

Caryn · Married on 03/14/2009

We were a new-age B&G that was paying for the wedding with our own funds. So we searched for a venue that gave us great value but didn't discount any of our wishes. The CH really fit our desires, budget and fit perfectly with our happily-ever-after. The packages that the CH offers range from small weddings to your over-the-top weddings. Our package gave us a referral & included the cost of our catering, DJ, cake & supplied us with all of the tables & chairs for our cocktail-hour reception. The CH venue allows you to plan a wedding with minimal stress because your primary contact is limited with the referrals of your primary services.

*** The peace-of-mind that we experienced with having a ceremony & reception onsite was perfect. We would strongly recommend doing the same for a less-eventful day and more time to enjoy your moment together and with all in attendance.

Sent on 07/15/2009

ashley · Married on 05/05/2007

beautiful garden in the back yard house is beautiful

Sent on 11/06/2008

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2007

Everyone at the Christmas House truly enjoys what they do. They love weddings and it shows in their service, flexibility and quality. They are highly professional and have secured relationships with vendors who share the same passion for excellent service to make this a one-stop shop wedding venue. The food and cake were incredible.

Sent on 07/12/2008
  • User6119302 · 2+ years ago

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

I love the Christmas House Inn & Gardens because of its intimacy and the house and grounds itself has a lot of character already to where you don't need to add a lot of decor which helps with cost. One of the negatives I have about this venue is that they only provide a 5 hour event time, which is NOT enough time to have a ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. They allow you to add extra time, but at a very high cost per 30 mins. Also, they are NOT flexible with their alcohol packages. You must go through their bar package and they don't allow you to customize it at all. Even tho there are a few negatives with this location, my fiance and I still decided to book here because of its intimacy, natural beauty, and the friendliness of the owner. Janice makes planning a wedding here so easy. She acts as the day of coordinator which is very rare to find.

Sent on 02/15/2016