68 Reviews for Christine's Bridal, Prom & Tux

Garters (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)
Undergarments (1)
66 Christine's Bridal, Prom & Tux Reviews

Chris the owner made my experience one I will never forget! Her dresses are absolutely stunning and she made it so easy for me to find the perfect dress so quickly by listening to everything I was saying about each dress! The fact that she could talk me through everything and teach me so much about each style and material made what I thought was going to be a long, exhausting, and awful journey so quick and simple! She knows her stuff and she designs the dresses so it's something you cannot get anywhere else! I would highly recommend to any of my friends or family to go to her first. You won't get the quality, honesty, knowledge, and patience anywhere else like I did with her. I cannot wait for my big day just so I can show off this beautiful dress. Thank you so much Chris! I will be sending anyone I talk to your way!

Profile Picture Mikki, 10/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Appts. Only

I was very apprehensive to look for a dress. I am not a size 2 or 4 or 10. I'm a bit larger and I have grown to hate shopping because there's never anything I like in my size. I was terrified that I wouldn't be able to properly try on dresses, be embarrassed and would leave disappointed. Chris not only put my fears to rest when I spoke on the phone with her but then she proved she and her shop "had the goods"! From her knowledge of the bridal dress industry, her pleasantness and her ability to really listen to what you like and don't like, the total experience was a treat. She gives you her undivided attention. She closed the shop while showing me dresses so I wouldn't be self conscious - she didn't even answer the phone. One of the best parts was every dress zipped!! The prices are very reasonable and there's a great selection. This is the first shop I went to with the thought that I'd get some ideas of what I would like. I never dreamed I would say "Yes to the Dress" in one day having only been to one shop but I did!!!! If you're looking for a wedding dress, I HIGHLY recommend starting at Christine's Bridal first and I bet you won't have to go anywhere else, too!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Christine was awesome she taught my group so much about wedding dresses and took the time to make sure I found the perfect dress, very amazing selection of jewelry and dresses! had a very good experience trying on wedding dress for the very first time

Profile Picture taylor, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a lovely experience looking for my dress at Christine's Bridal. The customer services was wonderful; I truly felt my vision and ideas were hears, which of course was important. This was my first experience trying dresses on and I learned so much throughout the process. Had I not found the perfect dress at Christine's Bridal, I would have left feeling so much more confident going forward in the dress search thanks to the expertise. Lucky for me I did find a gorgeous dress, and I would recommend Christine's Bridal to all brides-to-be!

Profile Picture Agnes, 9/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

First off she gave us such a warm welcome when we first arrived traveling from NY. She made us feel right at home. She made me feel special in every dress I tried on and asked for my opinion on everything. She asked the other people I brought with me as well but made sure to let them know that my opinion was the final one. I love my dress that I chose and can not wait for others to see it thanks again

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the great pleasure of working with Chris today picking out my wedding dress. She was incredibly kind, patient, knowledgeable and honest. I never once felt rushed in making my decision, nor did I ever feel as though she was just out to make a sale. I am so glad I was able to “say yes to the dress” with Chris and I can’t imagine having gone anywhere else. I would highly recommend Christine’s Bridal for wedding dress shopping and look forward to going back to look for accessories and bridesmaids gowns.
Every gown was amazing in quality and price and Chris knew every aspect of each gown and was able to help pick out the greatest dress in the world.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have to say that I went into bridal gown shopping with reservations. It was my first time trying dresses on, I knew what dresses I had seen online that I liked and I knew what I didn’t like. But I soon realized all of that goes out the window when you start trying them on yourself. When I first got to Christine’s Bridal we were greeted by the owner herself, with a measuring tape around her neck and a smile on her face she got down to business right away. We took our shoes off, donned some of Chris’s finest fluffy slippers, and after a couple of quick measurements we started learning. Chris is extremely knowledgeable, and the first thing she did was to teach us all about fabric, fit, style and construction. I didn’t realize until then how much I didn’t know! But she walked us through it all with confidence and caring, and let me tell you, 2 hours flew by so fast!!! There were so many dresses in so many styles, and all of them beautiful! And the best part was that I could actually fit into nearly every dress she brought out, and some were even roomy!!! That was a refreshing change from almost every other shopping experience I’ve had as a plus size woman, and it certainly made it a lot more enjoyable than I had expected. Never once did I feel out of place, uncomfortable, or self-conscious. Not only was it fun and educational, I found the most beautiful dress for my big day and we even got a discount for paying up front! Christine’s is definitely the place to go, especially for plus size women. The selection spanned every type of dress imaginable, sizes and styles flattering for every body shape, and prices for every budget. Thanks Chris!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Chris was absolutely wonderful!! After 3 other bridal shop visits my previously very disappointed daughter I were extremely pleased with the knowledge and recommendations provided at Christine's bridal, none of which was mentioned at previous shops. We found THE dress in under 2 hours and truthfully went a completely different direction than was my daughter's initial intent. And she is and will be beautiful. We will most likely be back for mother-of-the bride and attendings dresses. Thank you Christine!!!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the most wonderful experience at Christine's Bridal. Chris is very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We were greeted at the door with a handshake and shown out with a beautiful gown and a hug. She devotes her time 1:1 to her brides during their appointment. She was great about only showing me gowns in my price range so I didn't fall I love with something I couldn't afford. Her inventory is beautiful, well made and competitively priced and it is made for real ladies not models! I've never worn anything off the rack before, but Chris put me in the dress I purchased and it slid on like a glove. I am so appreciative for her help and I'm so glad I found Christine's Bridal and trusted the reviews. Chris made choosing my dress the least stressful part of wedding planning (something to be said when you choose a gown a month before the date.) I would recommend Christine's Bridal to anyone without hesitation!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedos, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Appts. Only

First and foremost I just want to say that I found my dream wedding dress. I went to ANOTHER PLACE BEFORE here and was made to feel ashamed, like I didn't belong. Now Its not a secret that I am not a small girl, but to be sent home crying from what should have been an amazing day is unacceptable for any women. Well my cousin seeing how upset I was, called Christine's Bridal and filled them in on what happened. It wasn't even two weeks of emailing and talking with the Owner Chris, that I had my appointment. So my mom, sister- in law, cousin, friend and I headed to Heartland VT. When you walk into this place you are immediately treated like family. From the door to the dressing room, there is not one moment I felt nervous, or like I didn't belong. The owner Chris helped me with every gown, made sure all my needs were met. I have even decided to change where the men were going to get their tuxedos to Christine's Bridal. The place and Chris are without a doubt absolutely wonderful. I will be going here from now on for all my formal wear for sure!!!!

Tori Coolum

Profile Picture Tori, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to two other places before ending up at Christine’s Bridal. It was worth the wait! While I found several other dresses that I liked, I hadn’t found the dress yet. When I walked in Chris was so welcoming and after talking to her for a couple minutes she really managed to pin down exactly what I wanted where the others fell short. Every gown she pulled for me to try on was gorgeous. The best part was every single gown made me feel beautiful, Needless to say, I found my dress and Chris was an absolute jewel. Thank you so much for helping me to find my perfect dress.

Profile Picture Mindy , 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Shopping at Christine’s was an experience like no other. Immediately we felt so welcome. Chris took my measurements and then sat us all down to talk about the different styles and materials, something the previous bridal shop I had visited did not do. She used my “inspiration pictures” to get a feel for what I liked and went into the back room of dresses and pulled one to get an idea of my size. Spoiler alert: this is the dress I bought! She was so in tune with what I liked and was able to read my body language when I wasn’t able to explain what I liked or didn’t like about a dress. The prices at Christine’s are also phenomenal while still getting top notch materials. I was fairly picky about the kind of dress I wanted, and even though I eliminated many styles and materials she was still able to put me in a great selection of dresses. I fell in love with 3 dresses and she was able to help me make the final decision without feeling pressured to make the decision that day. Chris was amazing and I am so glad I was able to work with someone so lovely. The professionalism and dedication I felt was above and beyond anything I could have imagined, I will be recommending Christine’s to everyone!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Christine's was the second bridal salon I went to. The first one was good and I found a dress that I thought I would be okay with. Then I went to Chris, she explained how a dress like I was describing would end up looking different after it was altered for my 5' frame. She is so knowledgeable since she designs the dresses she was able to show what would happen to my shape when different dresses were shortened for me. The other place did not do that and it was drastic, I would have been so upset with the dress had I bought the other one. Instead Chris showed me gorgeous dresses that could easily be altered to my height without changing the appearance of the dress at all. I am so in love with my dress, it's perfect and unlike anything I've seen online. Everyone should go to Christine's Bridal even if you don't buy anything on your first visit like I did you will come away with so much more of an understanding of how things look on you and what's realistic to expect when a seamstress alters your dress.

Profile Picture paige, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was starting to get very discouraged about wedding dress shopping. My mom saw reviews of Christine’s Bridal online so we decided to go visit, and it was totally worth the drive! Christine was welcoming and supportive. She gave us a lesson about various types of wedding dresses and what may look good on my body type, no other place I had gone to had done that! Her designs are beautiful and unique and really flatter every body type. She was so accommodating and creative around what I was looking for and helped to create the dress of my dreams. Christine was very helpful in my decision making process, reassuring me along the way. There was no pressure during the appointment at all which was so appreciated! We were all so impressed and happy by the experience we had at Christine’s Bridal! I can not wait to wear my beautiful dress this October!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I could not be happier that I found Chris and her shop! Finding the wedding dress was the part of wedding planning that I was absolutely DREADING. While this was my first (and only) stop wedding dress shopping, I have gone prom shopping and wedding dress shopping with other people. Every shop is the same. They hold 2-3 "plus size" dresses for the larger womyn to try on. Not at Chris's shop. I was able to try on so many different dresses and styles!! The actual shop is small and cozy. It makes you feel welcome and comfortable. Chris herself is just wonderful. She's supportive of what you think you're interested in and encourages you to try on a variety of styles. I ended up falling in love with a dress that didn't match what I thought I liked before shopping! I definitely recommend this shop!!

Profile Picture Beckie, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have had the most incredible experience at Christine’s Bridal. I found my wedding dress at my very first visit. I was nervous to try on wedding dresses because I am a bigger girl and I've always compared myself to other woman. One of my favorite things about her shop is she works one on one with you. Christine is an amazing woman and really knows how to make you feel great. She was able to choose styles for me that really compliment my body shape and accentuate’s my hourglass figure. She’s very creative, stylish, and helpful. Definitely made the right choice with Christine’s Bridal!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Going to Christine's Bridal was the best choice I have made so far in my wedding planning process. Chris, the owner, worked with me and the girls in my family, and I can't say enough good things about her and her business. I learned so much about the styles of dresses and fabric choices. This was my first day of looking at wedding gowns, and I bought a dress from Christine's Bridal with 100% confidence that it was "the one." She educated my family and me so I knew what to expect, and I understood what types of material and dresses are out there. All the dresses I tried on were beautiful, but after all the dresses I kept going back to one. Chris guided me through the entire process so I did not feel overwhelmed or pressured throughout the afternoon. It truly surpassed my expectations of a great dress buying and trying-on experience. I would recommend Christine's Bridal to EVERYONE!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I’m so glad I came across Christine’s Bridal when I did a search online. Being a plus size woman, I thought I would never find a dress that I could try on to see whether I liked it or not. Since I had a not so pleasant experience at a different bridal shop due to the dresses not being in my size (Staff member was very nice I will add), I started looking online. I found many styles I liked but was unsure of whether I should order one or not. I really wanted to try on some dresses and decide from there. I came across Christine’s Bridal online, read her story and made a call for an appointment. I was fortunate to deal with Christine directly. She is phenomenal. It was a pleasure to work with her. She is very informative and really makes you feel good about yourself. She knows the styles that look best on your shape. I drove a little over 2 hours one way to get there. I highly recommend Christine’s Bridal to anyone (not just plus size woman). She knows her stuff and their gowns are absolutely beautiful. So many to choose from! Thanks again for a great experience!

Jennifer Smith Lowell, VT

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend Christine’s Bridal to all brides looking for the perfect dress. I had gone to other bridal shops and left feeling unimpressed and overwhelmed. Christine is so knowledgeable and has a knack for picking dresses for a bride to try on that are flattering and extremely well made. She pulled some beautiful options based on my preferences and really helped me narrow down the choices as we went so that I would not be overwhelmed by having too many dresses to choose from all at once. I found this extremely helpful. Christine has created a really nice environment in which to try on dresses. Christine does not book multiple brides at the same time so you can be assured that you will have privacy and a truly personalized experience unlike some other bridal shops in which you walk out of a dressing room to an audience of strangers. If you are looking for not only the perfect dress, but the perfect experience, go to Christine’s Bridal.

Profile Picture Dana, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great appointment with Chris at Christine's bridal today. She really helped me understand wedding dresses, the fabrics, costs, styles etc. and then helped me find a beautiful dress that was in stock, since my wedding is only three months away (not enough time to order anything, really). I felt comfortable and no pressure, which was great after my first dress experience at a big box bridal store. I highly recommend this hidden gem.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! This had to be the most enjoyable experience I have had shopping and given that this is one of the most important events to shop for, I was thrilled. I am a plus size woman and the idea of trying on wedding dresses frightened me. Working with Christine, I found it easy and as if I was working with a friend. She made me feel special and like I mattered. At the end of it all, I said yes to the dress and I couldn't be any happier. I'd recommend anyone looking for a wedding dress to go here, especially if you are plus size and want to feel beautiful.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the absolute BEST experience at Christine's Bridal! Chris the owner made the whole experience wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and friendly! My first appointment with Chris I found two dresses that I loved! She listened to what I thought I wanted and asked so many great questions. I ultimately ended up picking a dress that was nothing like I had originally thought I wanted, but Chris knew it would be just perfect. She pulled the PERFECT dress! She educated all of us on bridal gowns and what styles worked well for my body type. She took the stress out of dress shopping and made it fun! Before I went to Christine's Bridal I went to a major chain and luckily didn't find anything there. The service and care that Chris provides is much superior than that I received at the chain store! I can't thank her enough, and I look forward to going back to find my bridesmaid dresses and tuxedos!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We were referred to Chris thru a friend and I have to say it was honestly such a wonderful experience! I wasn't sure what style dress I was even looking For! Chris had me try on a multitude of styles to flatter my body type. I fell in love with them All! The hardest part was picking just one. She has such a warm personality and humor that makes you feel instantly comfortable around her. Shortly after my purchase I was surprised by a hand written thank you note in the mail. I know I would have never gotten such attention to detail and personal touch thru a big box store and have already recommended her to 2 future brides! Keep up the good work Chris!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Christine was absolutely wonderful to work with. She took all the time I needed to find the right gown and didn't rush me at all. We tried on several gowns and just kept at it until I found the one that I loved. I would definitely recommend Christine's to anyone looking for a gown for a wedding, prom, or any special event.

Profile Picture User7463800, Recently Married, 1 Review