Christine Sedley Photography Reviews

78 | Atascadero, CA

78 Reviews for Christine Sedley Photography

78 Christine Sedley Photography Reviews

Kaylie · Getting married on 10/08/2019

Christine is really easy to work with, very open to your thoughts, knows what she is doing, makes everything about who she is photographing, makes you feel fabulous, and truly will not stop taking pictures until she gets the perfect one! She also photographed my small dachshund and did an awesome job at capturing my pups actions! She is a marvelous photographer and now a great friend! I told her that she's my forever photographer. I can't wait to hire her again for my events in the future. Thanks for everything friend! :)
    Book Christine!!!

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/27/2018

We are so lucky to have found Christine! She’s such an incredible photographer and an extremely kind person. She was so wonderful to have around on our wedding day & we couldn’t have been happier with choosing her to be our wedding photographer. Her style of photography is so natural and refreshing. We’ve had the photos for just over a week now and have completely lost track of how many times we’ve gone through them. They’re absolutely beautiful and truly capture the love and happiness that filled our wedding day. Thank you, Christine!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Christine Sedley Photography's reply:

Thank you Kimberly for your kind words! It was such an honor to capture your special day! I hope our paths cross again soon!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic Photography

Christine is one of my favorite vendors. She is always so positive and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. The photos of our wedding are amazing! We could not be happier.

Christine Sedley Photography 1
    Christine Sedley Photography 2
  • Alondra S.

Alondra · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Photographer on the Central Coast!

Christine Sedley shot our wedding 9/29/18. We booked her over a year in advance, and we were so fortunate that she was available on our date. Our consultation with her immediately gave me the confidence to book her. Christine made me feel very comfortable around her which is rare for a person with anxiety like myself. We recently got our wedding photos back just short of 6 weeks after the wedding, which is a great turnaround time. They are beautiful! Everyone is complimenting the pictures and asking who photographed our wedding. I wouldn't hesitate to book Christine again, and I would strongly urge brides & grooms to contact her for your event.

• Maddie

Maddie Cracknell · Married on 09/22/2018

Favorite Vendor

Christine is the sweetest and has a great eye for capturing the most perfect moments. She is a very experienced wedding photographer on the Central Coast and I would highly recommend. She does a great job communicating promptly throughout the entire process and makes you feel like a priority. AND the photos turn out amazing! It felt like we were reliving our wedding day. We are so grateful we chose Christine.

Christine Sedley Photography 3

Diana · Married on 07/28/2018

Christine is a real professional. She has a passion and a gift for capturing the moment. She photographed my daughter's wedding and I am so pleased with the pictures. She did a fantastic job, it will be hard to choose pictures for the photo album since there are so many good ones.
    Thank you Christine for being a part of a perfect day.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Christine Sedley Photography's reply:

Thank you Diana for your kind words! Oh my goodness what a special couple! All the love and beauty made my job so easy! I loved capturing these special memories for you! Cheers to Love and Happiness!
  • User2654941 · Recently married

As the mother of the bride, I cannot say enough good things about Christine, the quality of her photographs, and her willingness to go the "extra mile"! I can highly recommend Christine Sedley Photography without any reservations.

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Christine is so wonderful, we were so lucky to have her there to capture all of our special moments. She really knows how to capture the light and ensure your photos are beautiful. She comes highly recommended.

Ken · Married on 06/10/2018

Need a wedding photographer? Look no further. Christine was great for our wedding. First and foremost her skill and ability to capture the moment was spot on and in the style we were looking for. When we were looking through photographer portfolios we did not want someone who solely relies on post processing to make the photos look good. (enough with the cloud borders and over exposed backgrounds) Christine's photos turned out clear, natural looking and well framed.

She also was willing to travel a greeeeeaaaat distance from Atascadero, to our wedding up in Mill Valley to shoot our wedding. And still on time! We had some local caterers that had a hard time staying on schedule.

Since it is our first wedding.... we had no idea what we were doing (me in particular as the groom) Christine was a great help bouncing ideas off of and gave good feedback when asked. Her upbeat and coaching demeanor also put us at ease while posing for photos. I think she even got my father in law to smile for a photo. Hint he never does.

I cannot recommend Christine more.

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Christine Sedley Photography 4

Christine Sedley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I loved being a part of your special day and capturing so many beautiful moments! You two are so sweet together! I wish you only the best in your new journey as Mr. and Mrs.!

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

Christine was amazing, her assistant was more than helpful and they were both SO professional! I am recommending her to EVERYONE!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Christine Sedley Photography 5
    Christine Sedley Photography 6

Christine Sedley Photography's reply:

Thank you Sara for the sweet review! I loved being a part of your beautiful wedding! Wishing you much love and laughter in this new chapter!

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

Christine is a top-notch photographer. I was lucky enough to come across her, and have her be the photographer for my wedding day. She is so organized and experienced from the start. She knows just how to figure out your personal style, and is so helpful in making sure you get exactly what you want. Leading up to the wedding I was really struggling to put together my wedding timeline, and Christine had some great insight that was so helpful to me. She was so patient and understanding along the way.
    Day of the wedding she knew exactly what she was doing and kept things moving so well. The formal shots hardly took any time, and felt so natural. She really knew how to blend into the crowd for some fantastic candid shots, and she worked so well with our DJ and coordinator.
    Once the photos were returned to us my husband and I both found ourselves tearing up. We were so happy with the moments that were captured, I felt like I was reliving some of them. There were so many beautiful candid shots that were taken, I found myself saying “Wow! I didn’t even know she was in the room when that happened!”
    So much time, money, and energy, goes into one very important day that will fly by in a blur. Believe me when say it is so important to invest in good talent. Having these photos to look back on for the rest of our lives makes it worth every penny. I can’t recommend her highly enough.

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

We had such wonderful experiences working with Christine during both our engagement shoot and wedding day. She is always calm, but helped direct us on where we needed to be so that she could get the perfect shots. From sitting down at her studio to discuss how we envisioned our wedding day, to dancing to our last song on our wedding, Christine was there and knew exactly what we wanted. We received our photos back recently and absolutely love all of them. We could not be happier with our photos or our time working with Christine.

Ethan · Married on 09/30/2017

I've known Christine for a long time and it was such an awesome experience to have her capture our wedding. She's very professional and knowledgeable about her profession with a lot of good ideas to help you get everything your looking for out of your wedding pictures. She makes taking pictures a breeze!

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Extremely happy with Christine. She did an amazing job all my photos are perfect!! She is very laid back and helps you to relax.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Christine Sedley Photography's reply:

Thank you Melissa, You and Artie are such a wonderful couple. It was so fun to be part of your day and capture all the love of family and friends that surrounded you both. I absolutely adore the sunset pictures we captured. Thank you for walking through the field in your gorgeous dress!

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2017

I have known Christine for many years. 4 years ago she took my youngest daughters senior pictures and they were beautiful. I always knew that I would choose her to photograph both of my daughters weddings one day.
    Well that day came and Christine did another beautiful photo shoot starting with the engagement pictures which were taken in the spring when everything was green and the creeks were running.
    On the wedding day, Christine was there early to capture my daughter and her bridemaids getting ready for the wedding. She spent 8 hours at our venue and took the most amazing pictures! We are so happy and I can honestly say that there is not one bad picture, she made EVERYONE look so photogenic!
    Thank You Christine!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Christine Sedley Photography's reply:

Thank you Lisa for your sweet review. It was such an honor to capture all the sweet moments and beauty of your daughters lovely wedding day. It was such a pleasure to be part of your day!

Teri · Married on 06/03/2017

From the moment we met Christine, we felt like she would be the perfect fit. Christine met us at her studio that morning even though she had a shoot in a couple of hours. Christine is a very warm and inviting person and she made everyone feel very comfortable. She was very efficient, and kept to the time line of the wedding. I appreciate how we got beautiful pictures, but you didn't know that they were being taken. I was referred to Christine by a friend and I would love to extend that referral to others. Thanks Christine for being a wonderful addition to our wedding.

Chantel · Married on 05/27/2017

Christine is an outstanding photographer. She did such an amazing job on our wedding this past May! Our photos are all so beautiful and she captured every special moment of the day perfectly. She gave us so many photos and they are all so great. They really show everyone's emotions throughout the day: excitement, happiness, joy, love, silliness. She made me feel comfortable and she definitely knew what she was doing. I received so many comments about how my bridal party and family loved her. Christine is a joy to work with and went out of her way to give me so many great suggestions and ideas before the wedding. She is very organized and experienced. The day went so smoothly and I was able to enjoy every moment. I highly recommend Christine for your wedding, as she is an incredible photographer and an amazing person. I can't wait to share our photos with family and look back at them over the years. Thank you so much, Christine!

katherine · Married on 04/01/2017

Taking engagement photos can feel somewhat uncomfortable but, Christine makes it so fun and easy!! She is quick to respond to any question/email/text that I send her. I had a REALLY LARGE bridal party and she was able to manage rambunctious groomsmen and ringbearers/flower girl with ease. I will definitely be asking Christine to take more pictures for my family as it grows!

Patricia · Married on 03/18/2017

Christine and her second shooter, which happened to be her daughter, were amazing photographers on our wedding day! They were both super flexible, creative, and professional. Both took beautiful pictures and were able to capture so many great shots, despite our rowdy group. I would highly recommend Christine, she was wonderful in every way!

Vickie · Married on 01/01/2017

How we found the best photographer ever. I had wanted to get professional photos of the two of us for many years. (48 years) One problem, I am extremely camera shy, actually I panic when I see a camera pointing in my directions. I had been looking on Yelp for a photographer, but could never bring myself to call one. I know, pretty ridiculous, but true. My husband and I were sitting at Starbucks one day. We started talking to this lady (Christine & Penny). Never saw her before, but easy to talk to I asked her where she worked. She said she was a photographer. As they say, the rest is history. With my issues she made it almost fun. The photos came out amazing, nothing like I was expecting. Whether you have camera issues or not you will not be disappointed with Christine.

Jamie · Married on 10/08/2016

Christine is a dream to work with from start to finish! What really captured me was the sincere interest and time she spent on the initial phone consult to listen to our ideas, think through logistics, offer creative ideas specific to our event, and make us feel comfortable. During the wedding, she was efficient and focused on capturing important moments while making the process feel relaxed and natural. The images are beautiful!

Krissie · Married on 08/27/2016

Christine was a joy to work with for our wedding photos. She listened to every idea we had and brought that to life. I am so happy we have our beautiful photos to look at everyday.

Max · Married on 06/18/2016

Christine came highly recommended from our venue (Portola Inn) and she did both our engagement and wedding pictures. We had such a great experience working with her, every step of the way. She's very easy to get in touch with, very accommodating of our requests. She was so much fun to work with and knew just how to relax and loosen us up for our sessions. On our wedding day, she was on top of everything and really looked out for us. She played a big role in helping our wedding day run smoothly. All the pictures turned out amazing and so beautiful.

Brenna · Married on 06/04/2016

Christine Sedley Photography is absolutely AMAZING!! Firstly, her photographs are timeless and absolutely gorgeous! The quality of photos that she captures is the best on the central coast. I cannot recommend her enough to any couple looking for a wedding photographer. Secondly, she is a dream to work with. She is professional, caring, fun, enthusiastic, and incredibly sweet. She knows how to work with big groups and get the photos to turn out well. At the end of the day, her priority is making the couple happy and she definitely did for us. Additionally, we found her rates very affordable. She is the very best!! Thank you so much Christine for your wonderful work!!

Jeanne · Married on 06/04/2016

Christine loves what she does. She brings energy and passion to each event. (We've used her more then once!) Christine has a great eye and is full of ideas for capturing important moments. Her kindness and talent make for a wonderful experience.