Christine Sedley Photography Reviews

86 Reviews for Christine Sedley Photography

• Maggie

Maggie · Married on 09/22/2020

Beautiful photos

Christine did our engagement and wedding photos, and we could not have asked for more gorgeous or personal photos. Christine makes you feel comfortable immediately. Everyone of the photos are beautiful.

Sent on 11/22/2020

Christine Sedley Photography's reply:

Thank you Maggie and Sam! You two are such a sweet fun couple! I loved every minute of your wedding and wish you all the best!

Miranda Austin · Married on 02/12/2020

BEST Photographer

From the initial meeting to the day I received my photos Christy was amazing and made this time even more special. Christy went above and beyond to capture every moment, which initialed her showing up an hour early just to scout the place out for the perfect pictures. Christy pays attention to the little details such as grandma's glasses are dark in the picture and she has grandma take the glasses off so we can see her beautiful face. I can promise you, that you will not be disappointed with Christy!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Belinda Roetker · Married on 12/13/2019

Wonderful, delightful and pleased.

Christine was wonderful to work with for my daughter’s wedding. Her keen eye to detail capture the moment. She was a delight to be around and kept the mood light during some stressful times. We are so pleased with the pictures and the experience.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Christine Sedley Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I loved capturing these beautiful memories for the sweet couples and their families.

Kaylie · Married on 10/08/2019

Christine is really easy to work with, very open to your thoughts, knows what she is doing, makes everything about who she is photographing, makes you feel fabulous, and truly will not stop taking pictures until she gets the perfect one! She also photographed my small dachshund and did an awesome job at capturing my pups actions! She is a marvelous photographer and now a great friend! I told her that she's my forever photographer. I can't wait to hire her again for my events in the future. Thanks for everything friend! :)
    Book Christine!!!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Marlena · Married on 05/24/2019

Great photographer

Christine was amazing to work with through the entire process. She's very easy going and nice, and made everything so simple for us. She helped us bounce ideas around and really makes you feel comfortable day-of. Our pictures turned out beautiful!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Christine Sedley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Marlena! You and Austin are so beautiful together! We loved everything about capturing your day. Here's to Happily Ever After!
  • Michela

Michela Plescia · Married on 04/06/2019

Is there a word better than amazing?

If you don't want to read any further......yes! You should use Christine for your wedding!

I have worked with Christine for all my photos in the past. High school senior portraits, family pictures and college graduation photos. So when my engagement came around I reached out to Christine before I set a date to make sure she was available to be my wedding photographer.

I already knew I love her style and that she is easy going to work with. We did our engagement photos on our ranch and they were amazing, it helped my camera shy husband get out of his shell before the big day...
    But little did I know how amazing she was for the wedding itself (whole-nother ballgame from a scheduled photo sessions I've done in the past). We went over our venue ahead of time and she put together a timeline based on my planners broader one. The day went off without a hitch! We got a lot of the photos out of the way before the ceremony, and the huge family pictures after the ceremony went quick, so we were actually able to partake in our cocktail hour with our guests unlike many bride & grooms.
    She whisked us away quickly while everyone was eating for the sunset photos and was extremely efficient the whole day. I never felt like she was being pushy and we were truly able to enjoy our wedding day.

Also her second shooter, Andrew, was great! He worked with the guys before the ceremony to get the groomsmen photos and was great at loosening them up.

Her packages are amazing and she really makes sure to provide quality canvases and albums. Absolutely no regrets, we are thrilled

Thank you Christine! You made choosing a photographer the easiest decision of my wedding

Sent on 05/08/2019

Christine Sedley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Michela! Your wedding was Epic! I was thrilled and honored to capture these special memories for you and Scott! What a great beginning for your Happy Ever After! Your wedding album is sure to be an Heirloom!

Cheri D Lehr · Married on 03/30/2019

So glad that we found Christine

Can't recommend Christine highly enough-- not only is she a really nice, down-to-earth person, she is super professional, flexible, and a great communicator ahead of weddings that she shoots (and day-of).

Before we even hired her, she showed us some beautiful galleries of weddings that she had shot at our same venue (how cool is that?) & walked us through her philosophy.

My husband (yay!) and I sat down with Christine about a month before our 3/30/19 wedding to plan the shots we wanted & establish the day-of timeline (to avoid anything being missed). Christine was patient & full of really great ideas.

Day-of, she was right on time, and did an incredible job of feeling the room & shooting some amazing candid moments-- we got a sneak peek of our photos within a few days of the wedding, & we are beyond excited to get our full set of photos back!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Laurel · Married on 03/23/2019

Choose Christine!

We are so happy that we worked with Christine to capture the precious moments of our wedding day, and I highly recommend others in the Central Coast area to pick her! She has such a warm and welcoming personality, that was apparent the first time we met with her. She sincerely was invested into our love and capturing our special day.

On the day of, we had unexpected rain while we were getting ready, which definitely threw a wrench into the plans for photo locations and timing. However, Christine and her second shooter were such professionals! They not only helped us by getting creative and scouting other areas to shoot, but when the rain stopped, they efficiently were able to get us outside and got some amazing shots in a shorter time window. As a person that is not used to photos, or having the ‘spotlight’ on them, they helped me feel comfortable and made the whole process so easy and natural! Christine so wonderfully captured our wedding day, and we have so many wonderful photos to cherish. I would recommend Christine to brides and families; she is professional, welcoming, a joy to work with and makes the whole process lovely and memorable.

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/27/2018

We are so lucky to have found Christine! She’s such an incredible photographer and an extremely kind person. She was so wonderful to have around on our wedding day & we couldn’t have been happier with choosing her to be our wedding photographer. Her style of photography is so natural and refreshing. We’ve had the photos for just over a week now and have completely lost track of how many times we’ve gone through them. They’re absolutely beautiful and truly capture the love and happiness that filled our wedding day. Thank you, Christine!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Christine Sedley Photography's reply:

Thank you Kimberly for your kind words! It was such an honor to capture your special day! I hope our paths cross again soon!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic Photography

Christine is one of my favorite vendors. She is always so positive and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. The photos of our wedding are amazing! We could not be happier.

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Alondra S.

Alondra · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Photographer on the Central Coast!

Christine Sedley shot our wedding 9/29/18. We booked her over a year in advance, and we were so fortunate that she was available on our date. Our consultation with her immediately gave me the confidence to book her. Christine made me feel very comfortable around her which is rare for a person with anxiety like myself. We recently got our wedding photos back just short of 6 weeks after the wedding, which is a great turnaround time. They are beautiful! Everyone is complimenting the pictures and asking who photographed our wedding. I wouldn't hesitate to book Christine again, and I would strongly urge brides & grooms to contact her for your event.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Christine Sedley Photography's reply:

Thank you Alondra for you warm words. I loved working with you and Travis. Also honestly my turn around time on photos is usually much fast but with my son's wedding I was delayed and so appreciative of your patience. I am so happy for your beautiful start into this new chapter! All the Best to you Both!
  • Maddie

Maddie Cracknell · Married on 09/22/2018

Favorite Vendor

Christine is the sweetest and has a great eye for capturing the most perfect moments. She is a very experienced wedding photographer on the Central Coast and I would highly recommend. She does a great job communicating promptly throughout the entire process and makes you feel like a priority. AND the photos turn out amazing! It felt like we were reliving our wedding day. We are so grateful we chose Christine.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Diana · Married on 07/28/2018

Christine is a real professional. She has a passion and a gift for capturing the moment. She photographed my daughter's wedding and I am so pleased with the pictures. She did a fantastic job, it will be hard to choose pictures for the photo album since there are so many good ones.
    Thank you Christine for being a part of a perfect day.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Christine Sedley Photography's reply:

Thank you Diana for your kind words! Oh my goodness what a special couple! All the love and beauty made my job so easy! I loved capturing these special memories for you! Cheers to Love and Happiness!

Teri Gambril · Married on 07/28/2018

Looking for a photographer? You can stop looking… really :)

Looking for a photographer? You can stop looking… really :) Christine Sedley Photography is the absolute best!! We couldn’t have found a better photographer. Christine is very kind and most importantly a very skilled photographer that captured the very best moments of not only the bride and groom, but the entire family and all the guest during the wedding and reception… She captured all the FUN, JOY and LOVE of the entire day… The day was so amazing and we are very thankful she caught it all for us to treasure forever..

This is my third child to get married plus we own a wedding venue so I have met many photographers and know there are some real pre-madonna’s out there plus those who don’t have a clue or try weird stuff on their camera settings and miss the moment. So you can guess I was very nervous when the brides family chose the photographer. The photographer is one of the most important parts of your wedding. It takes an artist a person with a special talent for design and reading and working with people, and Christine is definitely that kind of person. Plus another huge bonus, we got all the pictures back under two weeks which was a shock to me, with the other two kids we had to wait 4-5 months which was very frustrating… We highly recommend Christine from beginning with the engagement photos to very end we could not have imagined a better experience than what she did for us.

fyi ~ She also did an absolutely magical job on the engagement pictures.
    fyi ~ I found out that Christine covers the California Central Cost and beyond. She is also available for destination weddings. Ours was 3 1/2 hours away for her which was no problem.

Thank you Christine, keep doing what you are doing… Sharing your gift and talent with others is definitely a huge blessing!

Sent on 11/18/2018

As the mother of the bride, I cannot say enough good things about Christine, the quality of her photographs, and her willingness to go the "extra mile"! I can highly recommend Christine Sedley Photography without any reservations.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Christine is so wonderful, we were so lucky to have her there to capture all of our special moments. She really knows how to capture the light and ensure your photos are beautiful. She comes highly recommended.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Ken · Married on 06/10/2018

Need a wedding photographer? Look no further. Christine was great for our wedding. First and foremost her skill and ability to capture the moment was spot on and in the style we were looking for. When we were looking through photographer portfolios we did not want someone who solely relies on post processing to make the photos look good. (enough with the cloud borders and over exposed backgrounds) Christine's photos turned out clear, natural looking and well framed.

She also was willing to travel a greeeeeaaaat distance from Atascadero, to our wedding up in Mill Valley to shoot our wedding. And still on time! We had some local caterers that had a hard time staying on schedule.

Since it is our first wedding.... we had no idea what we were doing (me in particular as the groom) Christine was a great help bouncing ideas off of and gave good feedback when asked. Her upbeat and coaching demeanor also put us at ease while posing for photos. I think she even got my father in law to smile for a photo. Hint he never does.

I cannot recommend Christine more.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Christine Sedley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I loved being a part of your special day and capturing so many beautiful moments! You two are so sweet together! I wish you only the best in your new journey as Mr. and Mrs.!

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

Christine was amazing, her assistant was more than helpful and they were both SO professional! I am recommending her to EVERYONE!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Christine Sedley Photography's reply:

Thank you Sara for the sweet review! I loved being a part of your beautiful wedding! Wishing you much love and laughter in this new chapter!

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

Christine is a top-notch photographer. I was lucky enough to come across her, and have her be the photographer for my wedding day. She is so organized and experienced from the start. She knows just how to figure out your personal style, and is so helpful in making sure you get exactly what you want. Leading up to the wedding I was really struggling to put together my wedding timeline, and Christine had some great insight that was so helpful to me. She was so patient and understanding along the way.
    Day of the wedding she knew exactly what she was doing and kept things moving so well. The formal shots hardly took any time, and felt so natural. She really knew how to blend into the crowd for some fantastic candid shots, and she worked so well with our DJ and coordinator.
    Once the photos were returned to us my husband and I both found ourselves tearing up. We were so happy with the moments that were captured, I felt like I was reliving some of them. There were so many beautiful candid shots that were taken, I found myself saying “Wow! I didn’t even know she was in the room when that happened!”
    So much time, money, and energy, goes into one very important day that will fly by in a blur. Believe me when say it is so important to invest in good talent. Having these photos to look back on for the rest of our lives makes it worth every penny. I can’t recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

We had such wonderful experiences working with Christine during both our engagement shoot and wedding day. She is always calm, but helped direct us on where we needed to be so that she could get the perfect shots. From sitting down at her studio to discuss how we envisioned our wedding day, to dancing to our last song on our wedding, Christine was there and knew exactly what we wanted. We received our photos back recently and absolutely love all of them. We could not be happier with our photos or our time working with Christine.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Ethan · Married on 09/30/2017

I've known Christine for a long time and it was such an awesome experience to have her capture our wedding. She's very professional and knowledgeable about her profession with a lot of good ideas to help you get everything your looking for out of your wedding pictures. She makes taking pictures a breeze!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Extremely happy with Christine. She did an amazing job all my photos are perfect!! She is very laid back and helps you to relax.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Christine Sedley Photography's reply:

Thank you Melissa, You and Artie are such a wonderful couple. It was so fun to be part of your day and capture all the love of family and friends that surrounded you both. I absolutely adore the sunset pictures we captured. Thank you for walking through the field in your gorgeous dress!

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2017

I have known Christine for many years. 4 years ago she took my youngest daughters senior pictures and they were beautiful. I always knew that I would choose her to photograph both of my daughters weddings one day.
    Well that day came and Christine did another beautiful photo shoot starting with the engagement pictures which were taken in the spring when everything was green and the creeks were running.
    On the wedding day, Christine was there early to capture my daughter and her bridemaids getting ready for the wedding. She spent 8 hours at our venue and took the most amazing pictures! We are so happy and I can honestly say that there is not one bad picture, she made EVERYONE look so photogenic!
    Thank You Christine!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Christine Sedley Photography's reply:

Thank you Lisa for your sweet review. It was such an honor to capture all the sweet moments and beauty of your daughters lovely wedding day. It was such a pleasure to be part of your day!

Teri · Married on 06/03/2017

From the moment we met Christine, we felt like she would be the perfect fit. Christine met us at her studio that morning even though she had a shoot in a couple of hours. Christine is a very warm and inviting person and she made everyone feel very comfortable. She was very efficient, and kept to the time line of the wedding. I appreciate how we got beautiful pictures, but you didn't know that they were being taken. I was referred to Christine by a friend and I would love to extend that referral to others. Thanks Christine for being a wonderful addition to our wedding.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Chantel · Married on 05/27/2017

Christine is an outstanding photographer. She did such an amazing job on our wedding this past May! Our photos are all so beautiful and she captured every special moment of the day perfectly. She gave us so many photos and they are all so great. They really show everyone's emotions throughout the day: excitement, happiness, joy, love, silliness. She made me feel comfortable and she definitely knew what she was doing. I received so many comments about how my bridal party and family loved her. Christine is a joy to work with and went out of her way to give me so many great suggestions and ideas before the wedding. She is very organized and experienced. The day went so smoothly and I was able to enjoy every moment. I highly recommend Christine for your wedding, as she is an incredible photographer and an amazing person. I can't wait to share our photos with family and look back at them over the years. Thank you so much, Christine!

Sent on 06/29/2017