31 Reviews for Christina's Bridal

Cleaning (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
31 Christina's Bridal Reviews

As soon as I walked into Christina's Bridal, I was welcomed immediately, and the atmosphere was perfect. The woman helping me was so personable and got to know me prior to the appointment, so she would know my style and personality. When I arrived, she had chosen several dresses she thought would suit me. She was spot on. As soon as I thought I narrowed down my choices between two dresses, she had one more to pull off the rack. She thought on the spot and tried to ensure I found the perfect dress, even though I loved the two I had. This dress was a slight mix between the two dresses I had been stuck between, which made it the winner. The entire experience was wonderful!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/10/20, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went in wedding dress shopping very nervous and worried I wouldn't find what I like. Brittany was super sweet and really wanted to get my idea and picture of my dream wedding dress- mission accomplished! I had such a great experience and had such a great time with Brittany and my mom,Liz! I'm beyond thrilled with my dress and cannot believe I got one of the hardest parts of wedding planning crossed off my list. I'm beyond ecstatic to say "I do" to the love of my life in my dream dress. Thanks Brittany and Christina's Bridal!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This place is easy to get to, but parking is scarce. Do not be deterred because the experience and service is worth every penny for meter parking.

This was my fourth bridal appointment, but the first place I went to with mood lighting. They turn off the bright florescent overheads to provide a toned down illumination. It is hard to describe, but it enhances the dresses and provides a different perspective. This was also the first place to show what the dress might look like hemmed, which as a petite bride definitely helps with visualizing the final product.

When I was giving my critique about the two dresses I liked best thus far, wishing to find middle ground between the two, Christina had an epiphany and pulled out one more dress for me to try on. When I came out of the dressing room and looked in the mirror, I had a holy crap moment. This is what I had pictured in my head and she found it! After she gave me the illusion of sleeves, I became surprisingly emotional. It was abundantly clear I had found my dress, leaving me feeling ecstatic and relieved.

So grateful for Christina and Tara. Thank you for helping me say yes to the dress!

Profile Picture Geri, 9/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils, Bride

Brittany G. was so accommodating! She helped me every step of the way and made me feel beautiful and confident! She paid close attention to how each dress made me feel and could read my likes and dislikes without me even needing to say anything! Without her help, I would have never found my dream wedding dress! Christina's Bridal has a beautiful selection of dresses at great prices and an incredible friendly and personable staff! I would definitely recommend this shop to anybody looking for a wedding dress!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Best place to go!! The most beautiful dresses around!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Found my dream dress at Christina’s Bridal. After being to another salon and trying on many dresses that just weren’t “the one”. The owner of the salon, Christina, helped me during my appointment. I am very picky and tried on many other dresses here as well. Never once did she lose patience. In fact she recommended added a beaded keyhole to a strapless gown that fit the style I wanted but did not have straps. And my perfect dress came to life. From the first appointment to the last this boutique has been fantastic. Their seamstress Cindy is amazing as well! I recommend any and ever bride stopping at Christina’s Bridal. With their professionalism and selectional you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Bridget, 2/2/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Veils

The dress selection was fabulous and the staff were professional amd attentive.
However, DO NOT accept tje financing option they offer..you will pay DOUBLE, because part of the monthly payment on your dress is a RENTAL fee.
They should offer brides better financing plans.

Profile Picture Peggy, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
3.7

Overall Christina's was wonderful to work with! All the bridal associates were very helpful and listened to what we had to say based on our visions. It made the buying process very easy.

There were a total of 8 girls that needed dresses. There was one out of town bridesmaid that had to place her order online. The online ordering process is delayed at Christina's. They took over 2 weeks to process her online order before requesting payment. It took almost 3 weeks for her order to go through start to finish. In the future, I would recommend that they have someone monitor online orders at least daily to avoid this delay. Luckily, we had enough time that this didn't cause any hiccups.

The only negative feedback I have to provide is the alterations process. I myself, was an out of town bride, so unfortunately I had to pick my dress up and have it altered elsewhere although that's not what I wanted. The alteration ladies hours were very limited and she wasn't flexible.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Christina's Bridal definitely went above and beyond my expectations. They were so helpful to find my dream dress and always made sure I was happy with everything. I would recommend them to anyone! Their dresses are unique and beautiful! Definitely go there!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Christina's Bridal was the perfect place to get my wedding dress and all of my bridesmaids dresses! Their staff made it so easy to work with them and make the dress selection process a piece of cake! Christina is the sweetest and I can't thank her and her staff enough for the greatest experience! I want to do it all over again! :D

Profile Picture Tobi, 10/27/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Absolutely wonderful staff to work with. Gorgeous selection of gowns, so happy to have gotten my gown from there. I had a great experience!

Profile Picture Merissa, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Bride

Every aspect of my experience at Christina's Bridal, from beginning to end, was absolutely perfect. I could not have asked for a better bridal salon to find my wedding dress at. Shopping local was also important to me as most chain stores don't provide you with the same personal shopping experience. Christina's Bridal was the first and only place I shopped at for my wedding dress! It was the second dress I tried, and knew right away...this is it!! I brought along my mom, stepmom, and mother-in-law, and all of us knew that the Essence of Australia gown I had on, was THE ONE. The dress fit my body perfectly and gave me a nice shape. Having Christina and the bridal stylists absolute attention and help throughout the whole process made it that much easier. I purchased all of my accessories and veil at Christina's as well. My mom also purchased her MOB dress from Christina's during a trunk show. Love love love! I recommend going to Christina's to all of my recently engaged friends and love seeing friends find their dress at Christina's too! I can't say enough good things about my experience besides 10/10 and I'll always provide Christina's as my first recommendation to someone!

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Veils, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

Christina's Bridal is amazing! Such a quality selection of beautiful gowns.

Profile Picture Hayley, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews

Super friendly and accommodating

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

Christina's Bridal was the 5th boutique my mom and I went to during my gown search. I was fortunate to work with a great consultant, Liz and also appreciated the input and investment by the owner, Christina. I loved their selection of gowns to choose from and found the dress of my dreams.

Profile Picture Kim, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say a good enough things about Christina's! I was a long distance bride and Christina made this entire process so easy! I flew up for a weekend and had gone to two other bridal shops, but as soon as I walked into Christina's I had such a good feeling. Christina and her staff were patient and kind, and not only helped me find my dream Lillian West dress, but also helped me style it three different ways for different coverage on my wedding day. I had no idea what I wanted for my dress-but it couldn't have ended up being more perfect for me!

Profile Picture Wendy, 6/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Overall I had a really good experience with Christina's. They are very easy to work with and were able to pick out my perfect dress on the first try after just a short conversation with me. They really seem to love what they do and help in any way they can to bring your wedding look together.

Profile Picture Trista, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

My mom got her dress here and had a great experience. Christina's had a nice selection of MOB dresses in various sizes. Her dress was beautiful and fit well. They were able to handle and recommend alterations. Shipping and alterations were fast and done well.

Profile Picture stacey, 5/21/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom

Very helpful, friendly and professional. I bought my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses here and they are all beautiful. The service is wonderful and they are very accommodating.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/20/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Christina's Bridal is the perfect place to find a wedding gown. It is small and intimate. I went during one of their trunk shows and had the best experience. The staff is very knowledgeable. I didn't know finding a wedding dress would be so easy!

Profile Picture Colleen, 1/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Trunk Shows

I did a lot of research before going dress shopping and was very disappointed with a few of the bridal salons I had been to. I wasn't finding anything unique or anything I really loved. A friend of mine recommended Christina's and I'm so glad they did! I booked an appointment and as soon as I walked in Liz made my feel so comfortable. After hearing I'd been so multiple boutiques without finding the right dress, Liz offered to pick dresses for me and I bought the first one she picked! I had custom dyed shoes made at Christina's which were the perfect shade and very comfortable and cute! and I chose all my jewelry to make as well. I loved my experience with Christina's and have recommended it to several friends since. Thank you for helping to make our day SO perfect!!

Profile Picture madeline, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes

I got my wonderful wedding gown there and it was everything I'd every dreamed it would be. The girls at Christina's Bridal were so helpful and ready to make my day perfect!

Profile Picture A, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

From the moment I walked in the door late last year, until I picked up my altered dress, the team at Christina's was perfection: accommodating, helpful, cheerful--no request was too big. And I couldn't ask for anything better when i saw the finished, altered dress. It was stunning.

I highly recommend Christina's. You'll always enjoy a one-on-one experience and never feel rushed. And you always feel like part of the family there.

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience with Christina's Bridal was nothing short of wonderful. While picking out my gown, my consultant Liz was absolutely amazing! I have a back injury, and her assistance getting in and out of the gowns was more than appreciated. Once the veil was on, I knew that I had found the perfect gown, an Essence of Australia with lace and off the shoulder sleeves. The gown met each of my requirements except for a dramatic sweetheart neckline, which is where the seamstress Joyce came in! She was absolutely phenomenal! Her skills are flawless, her work was absolute perfection with all of the alterations to be made! The new neckline she created with added lace was exactly what my gown needed to be completed. I honestly can not say enough great things about Joyce, seeing as she worked around my injury in order to finish all of the necessary pinning and adjustments and was still able to fit the gown perfectly. The kindness shown by the staff was exemplary and made for the perfect wedding dress shopping experience. I would highly recommend Christina's Bridal to all! Their new location is beautiful and provides for nothing short of a perfect "say yes to the dress" experience.

Profile Picture Angela , 9/2/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Bride

Liz was extremely sweet and helpful. It's like she could read my mind, literally every dress she picked I fell in love with. I NEVER would of guessed but the FIRST dress I tried on was the one I fell in love with. I tried about 5 after but once I tried the first again I knew. Liz saw this and put the veil on and gave me a bouquet of flowers (I cried). Christina was also great. For everything...veil, lace top for dress and dress I spent a little over 1500..(dress was 999). A bit pricey for the lower budgets but the dresses are stunning.

Profile Picture Marlin, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews