Christina's Bridal Reviews

Christina's Bridal 5
Christina's Bridal 6
Christina's Bridal 7

Rachel · Getting married on 10/10/2020

As soon as I walked into Christina's Bridal, I was welcomed immediately, and the atmosphere was perfect. The woman helping me was so personable and got to know me prior to the appointment, so she would know my style and personality. When I arrived, she had chosen several dresses she thought would suit me. She was spot on. As soon as I thought I narrowed down my choices between two dresses, she had one more to pull off the rack. She thought on the spot and tried to ensure I found the perfect dress, even though I loved the two I had. This dress was a slight mix between the two dresses I had been stuck between, which made it the winner. The entire experience was wonderful!

Sent on 03/25/2018
  • Sarina

Sarina Kocher · Getting married on 10/12/2019

My experience at Silk Bridal was nothing less than incredible!

I am oh so grateful that my friend told me about Silk Bridal. I had an amazing experience, and found exactly what I wanted! Chris was the gentleman who helped me and he was hands down the best! Nearly EVERY dress he pulled was exactly what I described and I fell in love with all of them. He made my decision very difficult, but that speaks to his knowledge in this industry. Thank you for making this once-in-a-lifetime experience fun and memorable!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Christina's Bridal 8
  • Juliana

Juliana · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Gorgeous dresses

They had a huge selection of dresses. They were beautiful. A lot of dresses I found on Pinterest, they had a dress similar to it or the same.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Victoria · Married on 06/29/2019

The staff at Christina’s Bridal was amazing! I was so anxious about trying in dresses and if I would find the right one. Starting with Emily’s phone call interview, she made me feel so comfortable and dispelled a lot of my concerns! Then the big day of trying in dresses with Chris was AMAZING!!! He made me feel so comfortable and explained everything step by step so I was not so anxious. We tried on every style dress so I knew what silhouette was best for my body. Then he pulled THE dress...he dolled me up and did some magic with lighting and...it was AMAZING. I cannot thank the Christina’s Bridal team enough for helping me find the dress and lowering my anxiety of finding the perfect dress.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Kayla · Married on 06/01/2019

Christina’s Bridal

Loved Christina’s Bridal. The dress was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Meghann

Meghann · Married on 05/25/2019

The absolute best bridal shop!

I can't say enough wonderful things about this bridal shop! Chris was my consultant and was so attentive, relaxed, and knowledgeable as he selected gowns for me to try on. He knew exactly what I wanted after I showed him one photo and described details I did and did not like- he got my dream dress on the second try! The shop overall is beautiful and inviting, and also has wonderful seamstresses. You must make an appointment here- you won't be disappointed at all!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Cristina Palumbo · Married on 05/21/2019

Yes to the dress

The whole experience was wonderful. Chris made it fun and he was so helpful. Cindi the seamstress is so sweet and so good at what she does. Would recommend to everyone.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Christina's Bridal 9
  • Courtney

Courtney Burger · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!!!

Silk Bridal was absolutely amazing! They truly made finding my dress such a memorable experience! They are super helpful, professional and extremely friendly! My dress was the 4th one I tried on!! All because they Took the time to pick out some dresses that were exactly what I was looking for and even encouraged me to try on some things I never thought I would! In the end the my dress was everything I hoped it’d be and more all because of them! my bridesmaids were able to get there dresses there at a discount which was wonderful! Highly recommend !!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Francesca

Francesca · Married on 04/13/2019

Silk Bridal!

Silk bridal (formerly Christina’s bridal) in Easton is truly an awesome bridal shop! Everyone I worked with from Emily, Chris and Cindy (my seamstress), made me feel at ease with the process. Cindy even created a shawl herself for my mom for my wedding since we had so much trouble finding one. I purchased my gown, veil, fur shawl and earrings for my wedding day, along with shoes that were specially dyed blue. The prices for everything were very reasonable. Highly recommend silk bridal for your wedding dress!!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Christina's Bridal 10

Aurelia · Married on 02/24/2019

In love from beginning to end

I don’t know where to start. I went to a number of places before coming here and the experience could not compare. I ended up at Silk bridal not really expecting to find anything as it was an hr away from where I live. Emily is one of the sweetest most helpful person you will meet here. This experience was such a delight. My heart fluttered and I instantly fell in love. My dress is beautiful. I knew I wanted a ball gown but we still went through process of illumination. I can’t say enough how amazing they were. Once I received my actually dress I was ecstatic! When it came time for alterations I could not meet their businesss hours so I was referred to Cindy a seamstress from their store to do them from her at home boutique. Another great experience working with her and my dress fit so well I’m the end. From beginning to end this was an amazing experience. They have beautiful gowns. Visit this boutique you won’t regret it.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Christina's Bridal's reply:

Aurelia, Thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleaesure working with you :) Can't wait to see your photos!
  • Kirsty

Kirsty Webster · Married on 10/20/2018

Nothing short of AMAZING

Cannot recommend this boutique enough! They made our wedding dress shopping such a special experience and made me feel like a princess during the entire experience. Their follow up emails, calls and texts added that extra special touch. HUGE THANK YOU to Christina and her team! XOXO

Sent on 11/02/2018

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

I went in wedding dress shopping very nervous and worried I wouldn't find what I like. Brittany was super sweet and really wanted to get my idea and picture of my dream wedding dress- mission accomplished! I had such a great experience and had such a great time with Brittany and my mom,Liz! I'm beyond thrilled with my dress and cannot believe I got one of the hardest parts of wedding planning crossed off my list. I'm beyond ecstatic to say "I do" to the love of my life in my dream dress. Thanks Brittany and Christina's Bridal!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Samantha Baker · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional and Helpful

Christina's Bridal was very helpful and professional throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend to others!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/06/2018

Meghan Weber

From the start, Christina’s Bridal went above my expectations in helping me find my dream dress. It only took me one appointment to find my dress (and I only tried on 7 dresses). They are so organized and creative to help you figure out exactly what style is best for you. Choosing a dress is the second hardest decision to make as a bride, and the staff are absolutely amazing and know just how to make you feel relaxed and comfortable in searching for your dress. The dresses they have to offer are beautiful, and they have so many to choose from! We also found the MOH and bridesmaids dresses at Christina’s as well. Emily helped us pair a beautiful, extra special gown for my sister who was my MOH with another gorgeous dress for my bridesmaids as well. My alterations were done at Christina’s and the dress looked like it was made for me, once Ramona was done with it. I cannot thank the team at Christina’s enough and I would 100% recommend this bridal boutique to any bride!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Christina's Bridal 15
    Christina's Bridal 16
    Christina's Bridal 17

Geri · Married on 09/09/2018

This place is easy to get to, but parking is scarce. Do not be deterred because the experience and service is worth every penny for meter parking.

This was my fourth bridal appointment, but the first place I went to with mood lighting. They turn off the bright florescent overheads to provide a toned down illumination. It is hard to describe, but it enhances the dresses and provides a different perspective. This was also the first place to show what the dress might look like hemmed, which as a petite bride definitely helps with visualizing the final product.

When I was giving my critique about the two dresses I liked best thus far, wishing to find middle ground between the two, Christina had an epiphany and pulled out one more dress for me to try on. When I came out of the dressing room and looked in the mirror, I had a holy crap moment. This is what I had pictured in my head and she found it! After she gave me the illusion of sleeves, I became surprisingly emotional. It was abundantly clear I had found my dress, leaving me feeling ecstatic and relieved.

So grateful for Christina and Tara. Thank you for helping me say yes to the dress!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Kate · Married on 09/02/2018

I found my dream bridal gown at Christina's! They were very helpful and nice, and I really appreciated that they carry a wide range of dresses as opposed to just size twos and fours like some other places. Also, their alterations lady was amazing and worked actual wonders on my gown! Would highly recommend Christina's!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kelsey · Married on 07/28/2018

Brittany G. was so accommodating! She helped me every step of the way and made me feel beautiful and confident! She paid close attention to how each dress made me feel and could read my likes and dislikes without me even needing to say anything! Without her help, I would have never found my dream wedding dress! Christina's Bridal has a beautiful selection of dresses at great prices and an incredible friendly and personable staff! I would definitely recommend this shop to anybody looking for a wedding dress!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Hilary · Married on 06/09/2018

Highly recommend Christina's Bridal! All great experiences - from my consultation, to my 'meet my gown' appointment, to fittings, to pick-up! Bella was an amazing consultant. She reached out to me before my appointment to learn more about my style, my dream wedding dress, etc. She sent me a few photos of dresses they had in store that matched what I was looking for to see if I liked them so she could have some pulled before I arrived at my appointment. She was super sweet, attentive, and knowledgable. After I said yes to my dress, she sent me a sweet postcard in the mail to congratulate me! If you're looking for a personal experience, Christina's is the place to go! Christina, the owner of the shop, was always a pleasure to work with - very personable and understanding and always willing to answer questions via email when I reached out. Ramona did my alterations and she is amazing! My wedding dress had a lot of detail in lace/embroidery and she did a phenomenal job - my dress fit me like a glove after she worked her magic! It was perfect.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Gretchen · Married on 05/25/2018

Best place to go!! The most beautiful dresses around!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Bridget · Married on 02/02/2018

Found my dream dress at Christina’s Bridal. After being to another salon and trying on many dresses that just weren’t “the one”. The owner of the salon, Christina, helped me during my appointment. I am very picky and tried on many other dresses here as well. Never once did she lose patience. In fact she recommended added a beaded keyhole to a strapless gown that fit the style I wanted but did not have straps. And my perfect dress came to life. From the first appointment to the last this boutique has been fantastic. Their seamstress Cindy is amazing as well! I recommend any and ever bride stopping at Christina’s Bridal. With their professionalism and selectional you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

Christina's Bridal definitely went above and beyond my expectations. They were so helpful to find my dream dress and always made sure I was happy with everything. I would recommend them to anyone! Their dresses are unique and beautiful! Definitely go there!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Tobi · Married on 10/27/2017

Christina's Bridal was the perfect place to get my wedding dress and all of my bridesmaids dresses! Their staff made it so easy to work with them and make the dress selection process a piece of cake! Christina is the sweetest and I can't thank her and her staff enough for the greatest experience! I want to do it all over again! :D

Sent on 11/13/2017

Merissa · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely wonderful staff to work with. Gorgeous selection of gowns, so happy to have gotten my gown from there. I had a great experience!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Christina's Bridal 18
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Every aspect of my experience at Christina's Bridal, from beginning to end, was absolutely perfect. I could not have asked for a better bridal salon to find my wedding dress at. Shopping local was also important to me as most chain stores don't provide you with the same personal shopping experience. Christina's Bridal was the first and only place I shopped at for my wedding dress! It was the second dress I tried, and knew right away...this is it!! I brought along my mom, stepmom, and mother-in-law, and all of us knew that the Essence of Australia gown I had on, was THE ONE. The dress fit my body perfectly and gave me a nice shape. Having Christina and the bridal stylists absolute attention and help throughout the whole process made it that much easier. I purchased all of my accessories and veil at Christina's as well. My mom also purchased her MOB dress from Christina's during a trunk show. Love love love! I recommend going to Christina's to all of my recently engaged friends and love seeing friends find their dress at Christina's too! I can't say enough good things about my experience besides 10/10 and I'll always provide Christina's as my first recommendation to someone!

Sent on 04/19/2016
    Christina's Bridal 19
    Christina's Bridal 20

Christina's Bridal's reply:

Thanks Marissa! It was a pleasure working with you and we can't wait to see you back! :)

Hayley · Married on 09/02/2017

Christina's Bridal is amazing! Such a quality selection of beautiful gowns.

Sent on 09/07/2017