Christina Watkins Photography Reviews

Montgomery, AL
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Trish Married on 09/08/2012
    A 5 star rating still isn't high enough for how satisfied I am with Christina. She was awesome and so professional yet comfortable enough to be very approachable and easy to work with. She has an eye for how to get the perfect picture! She is, in my book the best photographer around and I am more then pleased with how she captured our special day in pictures for our family to enjoy for years to come.
  • Elisabeth
    Elisabeth Married on 10/07/2011
    Christina was wonderful to work with. She really captured my visions in her photography. I LOVED the images!! She was willing to travel to Charleston and she gives a military discount...which I think is HUGE because so many people don't! She is such a sweetheart and so wonderful to work with. Not to mention her photographs are AMAZING!! I've made a friend for life!
  • User668715 Event on: 10/02/2011
    Christina did an excellent job taking our family photots. Not only did she have to work with a 2 1/2 year old but also a dog and she was able to capture is all!! We are very happy with her work!!!
    Lettie Married on 04/09/2011
    Christina has a way of capturing a moment in time and really bringing it to life through her photos. There were so many things I would have missed in the chaos of the day, but thanks to Christina’s careful eye I have beautiful images to remember those moments. I appreciated her ability to take candid shots without being intrusive and her timing was impeccable! She was also able to give clear direction in order to get just the right shots. Christina’s easy going approach and sense of humor put everyone at ease and created a more relaxed environment. I definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a talented photographer with a creative eye that’s also incredibly fun to be around!