Christina Primero Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 18 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Sandra M. Married on 07/30/2021

Wonderful experience with the best!!!

Let me start with that I am a very picky person and this professional will not disappoint you. I first found her through Google and was looking for a Photobooth. My wedding was nontraditional so I wasn't looking for a photographer, but changed my mind when I realized who she was and the awesome work she does. She did not disappoint and exceeded my expectations. She is such a pleasure to deal with and so flexible to your needs. She guided me through the entire experience and really made my day! I will now have her doing any photography for me and my entire family!!! Thank you for making my day and for all your help Christine!!!
    Marina Married on 10/14/2017
    Christina provided the amazing Photo Booth for our wedding! She partnered with our photographer, Dino Petrocelli, to make our day amazing! Our guests cannot stop talking about how much fun they had in the photobooth, and are so grateful they got 4x6 picture souvenirs to keep! Christina designed the perfect frame for our pictures, and even included our wedding hashtag on them! Christina also provided a flash drive and website with all of the pictures on them which are easily accessed by our guests. Thank you so much Christina, we appreciate everything!!
    Elizabeth Married on 06/11/2016
    We decided to have a quick, tiny, quasi-elopement during peak bridal season, and feel so lucky that Christina was able to fit us into her schedule. She was extremely easy to work with and able to make us a package that fit our needs. Our original location was outside in a garden, and there was a last minute scramble when pouring rain made everything move inside. She was a pro, and we were very happy with what she was able to shoot for us.
    Kristin Married on 07/18/2014
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Christina!! She is awesome and you can absolutely tell that she truly has a passion for what she does!! I highly recommend her!! Christina made the day even more spectacular and made us feel so comfortable all day. She listened to everything that we wanted and went above and beyond our expectations! She wasn't an "in your face" or "pushy" photographer either, she really captured the amazing moments of the day naturally. If you are looking for an amazingly talented and fun loving person to have follow you around all day and capture the perfect pictures Christina Primero is definitely the photographer for you!! You won't regret it!!
  • User1388211 2+ years ago
    She was great. She took any pictures that my husband I asked asked for plus more. Also she is very unobtrusive and you don't even notice her taking pictures.
    Rebecca Married on 06/11/2011
    The pictures that Christina took were beautiful. The poses and lighting in the pictures looked great and very natural. Christina's style is unobtrusive, she is friendly and makes you feel very comfortable. I highly recommend her to anyone!
    Kirstin Married on 10/02/2010
    Christina was absolutely fabulous!! She did a spectacular job of photographing my special day! She has a wonderful eye and captured the beauty and specialness of the day perfect! Her assistant Kat was fantastic too! They even took over and made sure the garter and bouquet toss and cake cutting went perfect! She went above and beyond for us and most of the time I didn't even know she was there! I would HIGHLY recommened her!!!!
    Ann Married on 08/14/2010
    Christina was very accomodating throughout both our planning and wedding. It was very easy to communicate with Christina. She was organized, prompt to return calls and helpful. Perhaps the most important and best aspect of her photography was that it was totally non-invasive. She was not in your face and many guests commented that they didn't even notice her at the church or reception. As the bride, I certainly appreciated her quiet presence. Our pictures came out great!
    Kriser Married on 05/31/2010
    christina did such a fabulous job at my son's wedding-all the photos perfectly captured the special day
    Deonicia Married on 12/20/2008
    Christina does excellent work! I highly recommend her services.
    Elizabeth Married on 05/17/2008
    Christina is a amazing photographer!!! She arrived at my house on time and was so professional and nice.... When I look back at my wedding album you can see that she was there for every special moment and caught it all on film. I was so happy with her and recommend her to everyone! She takes great pictures and is a pleasure to work with... you will not be disappointed!!

I feel that picking a photographer is one of the most important things you need to do for your wedding .They are the ones who are going to capture one of the most important days of your life... so if you are looking for a great photographer who will not miss a second of your day... Christina Primero is the one you want!!
    Patsy Married on 05/17/2008
    Very professional and pictures came out great!!! Highly recommended to anyone getting married!!
    Rich Married on 03/15/2006
    The pictures and album came out great. Christina was good to work with and would highly recommend to everyone. Very unobtrusive and took care of all the details so we could enjoy ourselves and have a great wedding. Excellent communication pre and post wedding.
    Amy Married on 05/03/2003
    She has a great eye for detail and her creative interpretation makes even the simplest of things beautiful. In addition to some requested shots, she made sure to get ones I didn't even know I'd want-- and now they are some of my favorites. She is easy to work with and always professional- I'd highly recommend her services.
    Giuliana Married on 07/21/2002
    Professional and Quality service. Great Communuication and an Excellent product! Thank you Christina
    Stacy Married on 06/21/2002
    Christina is an excellent photographer that captures moments I didn't even know were happening all while being unobtrusive. Not only are her photographs stunning, she, herself is focused and calm when everything around her is hectic. She makes you feel at ease and because of that makes everyone around her as well. I HIGHLY recommend Christina for any moment or event you would like to be forever remembered.
    Christina Married on 11/10/2001
    It's hard to believe our wedding was almost 10 years ago this fall! Christina from the beginning was informative, patient and professional. She provided many valuable suggestions and enabled us to relax and enjoy our day!

We have continued to use Christina's services to photograph our children on a yearly basis and we have and will continue to recommend her valuable service!
    Kelly Married on 09/10/2005
    Great job. There were a few details she didn't think of, like suggesting I get any pictures with my trail down! But had a wonderful attitude and took some nice shots.