Christian Samson Studios Reviews

Christian Samson Studios 7
  • BellaRu

BellaRu Events · Getting married on 07/01/2023

Completely blown away!

We can not say enough wonderful things about the crew at Christian Samson studios. We are just completely blown away with both their professionalism and talent. Their upbeat personalities made guests feel comfortable to be in front of the lens. We have worked with many vendors and we can truthfully say that these guys worked the moment they arrived until the very end of the event. Not only is their work ethic outstanding but their vision and product is one of kind. We hope we have the pleasure of working with Christian Samson Studios in the near future!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Nora · Getting married on 11/04/2019

You won't regret it!

I would recommend Christian Samson and his amazing team to anyone getting married without question! They were so easy to work with and so fun to be around on our wedding day. I am obsessed with my wedding video! They captured every moment perfectly! Trust me, you won't stop watching the video (no, movie) they make for you!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 08/02/2019

Simply the BEST!

Look no further, there is no other videographer I would trust but Christian Samson Studios. We hired them for our wedding and their work is beyond expectations. They are polite, prompt, professional, and cinematically creative!

You begin with a meeting with Christian himself so he can get to know you, which becomes the basis for your video. Then as it gets closer your wedding day he will meet with you again to provide instructions on the day of so nothing will be a surprise. On your wedding day all you need to do is enjoy the moment and Christian and his crew will capture your every moment and turn it to an amazing video your guests will love.

Its almost 2 months since Kristel and I got married and our family and friends still watch our video in admiration and awe saying that it looks like a trailer for a movie. Our wedding was a huge success and we’re glad Christian was able to capture it better than how we could have imagined it.

You want Christian Samson Studios on your team, they will not disappoint! Feel free to check out our video.

Sent on 09/23/2019
    Christian Samson Studios 8
  • Chris

Chris Lok · Married on 07/05/2019

Book them immediately!

I got married last month, and researched quite literally over 35 videography teams in Los Angeles. Many are competent but I wanted THE BEST, which is what you get with Christian Samson Studios. After meeting Christian I knew we had made the right decision and his talents behind the camera are bar none! I honestly could not rate his services any higher, from the personalization, overall friendliness and value you receive when you hire this enthusiastic team of professionals. Don't waste your time or take a chance taking your chances with another videographer to save a little money, these are memories you and your partner will cherish for a lifetime. THANK YOU CHRISTIAN!! We may want to hire you again, just for a fun event or excursion day, your films are absolute MAGIC!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Christian Samson Studios 9

Delaney · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing! You will not be disappointed!

Christian made my whole wedding video a DREAM! Him and his team captured our wedding day perfectly! When we watch our video, we truly get to relive all the very special moments. You will be so thankful you chose Christian to capture your wedding day! He listens to what you want, suggests things that tie everything together beautifully! Do yourself a favor and hire him! You will be so glad you did!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Amy Johnson · Married on 05/18/2019

Best of the best

Christian and team were amazing! Thank you so much for capturing the best day of our lives. Our wedding video was exactly what we wanted and captured a little clip of all the little special moments. Thank you so much Christian and team for being super professional, calming and super awesome!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Jayne

Jayne Cortez · Married on 05/03/2019

Highly recommended

I rarely write reviews but this one is WORTH IT! Wow! Just wow! Christian and his team is amazing! I can’t stop watching the highlights from our wedding. Even our family and friends were crying after watching the video. You’ll never regret getting them as your videographer to cover for your special day. Christian is very nice, professional and quick to respond to all your inquiries. The first time we met, we knew we made the right decision of getting their service because we had an instant rapport. He has all this bright ideas and vision for your wedding video, but he will not impose, he will still let you decide on how you want your video to come out. The films on their page will speak for itself on how they can make each wedding beautiful and still unique per couple. Thank you christian and to all the crew who covered our wedding. You guys are the best!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Amber

Amber Manguramas · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful! Beyond perfect

Very easy to work with. Christian and his team have made the experience fun and exciting. Capturing the moments that matter the most and putting them into a video in a way that everyone can enjoy . I was absolutely blown away by his work and how quickly he was able to produce a same day edit (that was part of the package).
    I learned that email was not his fastest way of communicating but a text or call was a way to get a faster response.
    -Very professional.
    -On time.
    -Not pushy
    -Open to your ideas and he also has great suggestions
    -Ladies.. he does ask you what is "your good side" for those good angles you prefer!!
    -Trust his suggestions-- he knows what hes doing.

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Paul

Paul Mendez · Married on 01/20/2019

Simply Amazing!

Tonight, my wife and I relived our wedding in a five minute highlight video produced by Christian Samson Studios. Christian Samson not only captured our wedding, he captured our story - who we are, what we believe, and how we love one another.

Christian promised us from the beginning that he would do more than film a preset itinerary of scenes, but that he would focus on our story and bring it to life in a way that we would never forget. He has out done himself and he has surpassed all of our expectations.

From our very first meeting, my wife and I knew Christian was the videographer for us. He and his team worked seamlessly with our photographer and was not intrusive in the least bit. They captured everything, but we never felt crowed or uncomfortable.

In fact, the whole team made us feel at ease - which is difficult for me because I can be camera shy. Many of our guests paid us great compliments about Christian and have asked us for his info. We've had people who were unable to attend the wedding say they could feel the love and spirit of that night, just from what they saw on screen.

Everyone I've spoken to so far has been blown away by the quality of this production; the editing and sound quality is perfect. From the way he incorporated drone footage to showcase our outdoor venue to the way he edited our vows into the final cut was extraordinary!

Please, do yourself a favor - we've done the leg work for you. Give Christian a call, you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Michaela De Los Reyes · Married on 10/27/2018

Look no further for your wedding videographer!

We met Christian Samson randomly at a bridal fair and felt an instant connection. His background in filmmaking and excitement to tell our story through video is what sold us. His friendly disposition made him a pleasure to work with since day one. On the day of, he and his team were professional and efficient. They're ability to capture our most meaningful moments were proved once we saw the final product. We've already watch it countless times and from it, have relived our special day like we were back there again. We highly recommend him to anyone. He will not disappoint. Thank you Christian, we will cherish our videos forever!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • F

famela · Married on 10/21/2018

Christian Samson Studios is very accommodating and he made us feel comfortable the entire day of our save the date shoot. What we like about him is that he is very patient and kind and he is very thorough with details and pays attention to your wants/ideas prior to your video/photoshoot. We cant wait for him to capture our big day! We highly recommend him as a videographer.

Sent on 04/24/2018
  • Jodi

Jodi Skeris · Married on 10/20/2018

A++++ top notch

Christian Samson and his team are so fun to work with. You can tell that Christian has such joy when it comes to shooting a wedding. He was so excited to meet with us and go through all of the necessary steps prior to our wedding. Christian and his team were so fun to work with on the wedding day and they really let our personalities shine through. The day of edit was nothing less than spectacular. We couldn’t believe how much they captured and how well everything was edited. Do yourself a favor and book this group now! They are A++++ TOP NOTCH to the max.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Christian Samson Studios 10
  • Ariana

Ariana · Married on 10/06/2018

Hire him!!

Christian and his team were so wonderful to work with! We last minute decided we wanted a videographer and Christian was such a lifesaver. Besides being unbelievably talented in filming and editing, he and his team have such a good energy, the type of energy you want to work with on such an exciting, happy day! You can’t go wrong with Christian Samson. We are so thankful he was in charge of documenting our big day! He has such a talent for capturing subtle special moments that really speak to the connection we have as a couple. I'm so happy we have those moments documented and can watch for the rest of our lives

Sent on 01/31/2019

Lauren De Jong · Married on 08/24/2018

Wedding Videographer

Christian is the absolute best videographer you will ever come across. He captured our wedding day in ways beyond my wildest dreams, and I had given him no direction. He was so responsive, was early to begin filming on the wedding day, and stayed invisible in the background of the wedding. He captured every moment thoroughly and in absolute perfection. His creative eye brings magic to the end result. On top of that, he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, and he loves his work. Please, do yourself a favor and hire him for all of your videography needs.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Sharlyn · Married on 08/05/2018

Christian and his team are amazing! I was hunting for a videographer for our wedding day and I started to get discouraged with trying to find someone who was great but also reasonable in price. And then I found Christian! Not only does he do beautiful work, but he makes you feel so comfortable and him and his team are so fun and easy to work with! He was so patient and understanding during our stressful wedding day, but he was also very subtle. He ensured that he got the shots he needed without being too much in the way. He is also very timely with his delivery, which is nice since we cannot wait to see our video! Thank you Christian and team for being so wonderful!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Sharlyn · Married on 08/05/2018

Christian and his team did an absolutely amazing job at capturing our wedding day. When my husband and I finally saw our wedding highlight video, it brought me to tears. And not just me! My other family members and friends as well! The way he captured it was truly heart-felt. Christian put the most special moments in our video with great attention to detail. During the day of our wedding, he was so patient and worked with us so well. His team and him we’re very discrete and filmed in a way that did not distract the groom, bride and other guests. He also delivers faster than other videographers I have inquired with! I would not hesitate to recommend Christian and his team to those who are looking for someone who has a talented eye as well as wonderful work. He really does put his heart into it. Thank you Christian! You gave us the chance to relive our beautiful day over and over again.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Savannah · Married on 07/28/2018

Christian and his crew were amazing. They made our wedding day fun and relaxed! So thankful I found and choose them!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Antonette · Married on 06/15/2018

We couldn't ask for more from Christian Samson Studios. He is very sincere to his craft and captured special moments during our engagement shoot. And here we are watching a work of art. We are in love on how he help us tell our story. We are looking forward on our forever and Christian Samson Studios capturing the moment. Our gratitude to Christian and his wife.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Ani · Married on 06/02/2018

Seriously the best. So nice, professional, talented. Made me feel comfortable and I loved working with the whole team! So so so happy with the final product.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Ani · Married on 06/02/2018

Christian was seriously perfect. He made me feel so comfortable and confident on my big day, and I am absolutely thrilled with the result! I watch my wedding video literally every day. He OVER delivered on my wants and needs — seriously my highlight reel seems like a movie trailer! I am so happy with his work. Thank you Christian!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/08/2018

Christian and his team were a dream to work with. They were not only fun, warm, and polite, but they were so efficient and professional. They made us feel at ease, and comfortable during the whole process, which was so important, because we were not that naturally comfortable in front of a camera. They worked with our silliness and our jokes, and (we believe) had a good time too! We took photo booth pictures with them, and felt like they were just part of our wedding. The highlight video was delivered, and BLEW US AWAY. It was beautiful, and tastefully done, capturing some of the most amazing parts and took you through a roller coaster of emotions and feelings--the awe, the love, the happy tears, the excitement, the laughter, and then all over again. We were happiest about being able to see how they captured all the moments we were not around to see, and the faces of our loved ones as our focus was on each other. We truly could be in the moment because Christian and his team captured it all for us. Also, they get some really cool shots that I am so excited belong to us now! I cannot say enough about them. We are extremely pleased to have been able to work with them--an honor.
    -Steph & Sham

Sent on 05/15/2018

Charisse · Married on 03/31/2018

Amazing. Worth the money and very professional

Sent on 04/10/2018

Emily · Married on 03/24/2018

Christian is amazing! Personable, fun but professional, it's like he's not there but if you want him to be there he's so much fun! He really knows what he's doing with photography. I got married in March and when I watch our video I still cry and so does everyone when they watch it. My brother watches it all the time. He loves it. It really captures who we are as a couple and as individuals. Love, love, love this guy! Hire him without any hesitation, it's worth every penny. I got him as a package deal with our photographer so I'm not sure what he costs alone. Also, sorry this took us so long Christian!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 02/24/2018

1 month left before our wedding, we found out that our videographer would not be able to film our wedding anymore. So, being a bride on a budget, we searched for the PERFECT videographer. Our friends recommended Christian Samson & his team, and once we saw a few of his previously filmed wedding videos, we fell in love. We immediately contacted Christian, and he responded within minutes with his pricing and availability. We were so surprised at how flexible he was, and even happier that he was available! We just received our wedding highlight film and we both cried at how beautifully made it was. Thank you Christian Samson for your amazing work!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Andrew · Married on 02/10/2018

Hands down Best videographer! Made everything extremely fun!! He brought out the absolute best smiles on my wife and I! You will definitely be 100% satisfied thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/27/2018