Chrissy Hart Makeup Artistry Reviews

5 | Cleveland, OH

5 Reviews for Chrissy Hart Makeup Artistry

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/21/2019

100% Would Recommend Chrissy!

10 out of 10 would recommend Chrissy Hart as your makeup artist! Myself, all 8 of my bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother in law were RAVING about their make up all day. I mean when was the last time every single girl in a wedding party had ZERO complaints about their make up?? Chrissy accommodated all of our requests, from natural beauty to full on glam. She even had notes down of what I loved from the trial and things I wanted to change! She made me my own lip color and gave me some extra so I could reapply throughout the day! She was professional, phenomenal, and very down to earth (which is exactly what you need wedding morning!). Everyone in my wedding party looked so beautiful and our makeup lasted through all the happy tears, a little bit of rain, and a lot of dance floor sweating!
    I would highly recommend Chrissy and will definitely be using her again whenever I need my make up done!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/13/2019

Deserves more than 5 stars!

There are not enough words to share how amazing Chrissy was as a makeup artist. From the second I spoke with Chrissy I knew that she was going to take the time to make me look perfect for my special day. From the makeup trial to the big day I felt very comfortable working with Chrissy and she made sure to take my opinion into consideration. She was extremely personable and easy-going which made the whole process even better. Chrissy was extremely flexible to meet my needs and even came to my home with her makeup for the wedding day. The makeup she used was top of the line and she was accommodating for every one of my bridesmaids if they had any allergies. She made sure to make every girl exactly how they wanted her to. You can tell how experienced she is and how she takes her job seriously. My makeup looked flawless all day through the happy tears, hugging, dancing, drinking, and eating. I would recommend Chrissy to anyone looking for a makeup artist. From her helpfulness, makeup techniques, and pricing she is the perfect person to hire for guaranteed happiness.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Chrissy Hart Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! I'm so glad I got to work with you on your wedding day! Your pictures look so beautiful. Thank you!

Lyv Sharp · Married on 06/15/2019

Look no further, Chrissy is your makeup artist!

Chrissy is a very experienced and professional make up artist. The search for make up artist has stressed me out initially but after I met her, I knew she would make my wedding day stressless. I had a trial once and wasn't liking it very much and she invited me back to do another trial, with no charge. She won't let me go until I like my make up.
    On the day of my wedding, she arrived on time and did the make up for myself and all my bridesmaids including two moms. Everyone loved their makeups. They showed her their favorite make up pictures, and Chrissy did exactly what they wanted.
    The make up stayed on through the rain, tears and sweat. It even stayed on till the next day :)
    She is the best! Look no further if you want a stressless and dramaless wedding, book her ASAP. You won't regret.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Jess

Jess Buse Cahill · Married on 05/10/2019

Flexible and talented

Chrissy did a great job for my wedding! I was looking for someone who didn't have a minimum (because I only needed 3 people, self included, to get their makeup done) and I need someone who traveled to me. Everyone looked gorgeous and chrissy was very professional and fun :)

Sent on 10/10/2019

Chrissy Hart Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Jess!!! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party! Can’t wait to see pictures!!

Taylor · Married on 04/27/2019

Chrissy is the BEST!

Chrissy was such a pleasure to work with and man is she talented. I've never gotten as many compliments EVER on my makeup as I did on my wedding day. She did such an amazing job on myself, the bridesmaids, and the moms. I couldn't have been happier with how my makeup came up, plus she made our morning even more fun! I would 100% use Chrissy again. Thank you so much Chrissy, I wish I could have you do my makeup daily to look that good! haha

Sent on 05/08/2019