19 Reviews for Chris Zachary Photography

Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Prints (1)
19 Chris Zachary Photography Reviews

Chris is AMAZING!!! We used him for both wedding and engagement photos. People rave about our engagement photos to this day. I couldn't even pick my top five because they were all so beautiful. We just got married a few days ago and trust our wedding photos will be just as amazing! It is so nice to have a photographer that you can trust to get all the shots you want AND have unique creativity. That is Chris- I was not worried about a thing with him. First of all, he is a pleasure to work with and will make you feel comfortable taking pics. He has his own ideas and gives good direction, but is also flexible to anything you may want or need. He made our big day so stress free! I would highly recommend him to any bride/couple looking for someone professional with great talent here in Wilmington. When we first started looking for a photographer, we didn't know if it was at the top of our priority list, but after our engagement session I realized it is the most important thing to have the best professional photos. I am so glad we chose to go with Chris and will use him in the future. Thank you Chris!

Photos
Profile Picture Lia, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Chris is a true artist - prompt, professional, and fairly priced. He has an eye for the uncommon photo - creativity through the roof! We were lucky enough to be a part of one of Chris’ first weddings years back, in Wilmington. While his instinct, creativity, and professionalism were apparent then, Chris has only become more refined, precise, and direct. We are blown away with our sample set of photos and absolutely loved our full gallery of photos. We highly recommend Chris to anyone looking for an incredibly detailed and creative photographer, and are happy to provide a letter of recommendation to any venue looking to add Chris to their preferred vendor list.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Chris did our engagement and wedding day photos and he is just amazing!! From beginning to end, Chris was on top of everything and we are so glad we chose him to capture our big day. He even gave up time to eat dinner to walk out in the rain and take some photos during sunset on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired Chris as our wedding day photographer and he literally captured every moment of our wedding, and did it beautifully. He showed up early to every location, was beyond professional and such a pleasure to work with. We got over 1200 pictures, and considering how awkward both myself and my husband can be in front of a camera, these photos came out making us look amazing. I tried to pick favorites and I literally had about 800. Chris was so relaxed and made us feel at ease. Thanks Chris!

Profile Picture Lexy, 4/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Digital Files, Prints
2.2

Chris photographed our March 2017 wedding. After a great intro meeting we knew he was the right photographer for us! He worked with our coordinator to finalize the schedule and sent over an extensive timeline and shot list, an organized bride's dream! Chris showed up before scheduled on our wedding day, was easy to work with, and seemed to always be in the right spot for the perfect shot, we couldn't wait to see our images! I expected a sneak peek in the days following our wedding. In mid April, after not hearing from Chris since the wedding day, I paged through our contract to find a promised delivery timeline and was unable to find any information so I reached out to Chris (shame on us for not asking and outlining this in our contract prior to signing). He apologized for the delay and sent us a sneak peek the following week, we were pleased with the images, although they were not edited (closed eyes, heads in the foreground, cars in outdoor shots, etc.), and Chris assured us the images would be fully edited as discussed during our intro meeting. I later reached out to follow up with Chris on the finals with no response, finally in early June I sent another message. We finally heard back and received our final images the first week in June. Our physical USB drive didn't arrive until several weeks later. Although we provided a detailed shot list, I was crushed to find that I did not have a photo with my (divorced) parents, something that never dawned on us during the whirlwind of our wedding day. We also realized many of the photos were not edited as expected and we reached out to Chris to have a few of our favorites corrected but we didn't bother with many others. Chris did provide us with a wedding album at no cost to help make up for trouble which we were appreciative of. Chris takes beautiful photos, but his lack of communication, responsiveness, and attention to details have left us with a disappointing outcome.

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris did an AMAZING job on our weddings photos. I followed Chris' photography site well before we got married, so I knew to expect great work from him; however, when we finally got our photos back I was blown away by how beautiful they were. He perfectly captured our personalities in each of the wedding photos and in turn created a beautiful keepsake that we will always cherish. If you are looking for a talented, professional photographer who will make you feel at ease on your big day, look no further than Chris Zachary Photography.

Profile Picture SeAirra, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm a former wedding photographer so I feel like a review from a fellow wedding photographer comes with some weight. Chris was exceptionally professional and courteous in early meetings and was prompt and professional on the day of our wedding. The best thing was that a month later we received digital access and in a few days from that we received a package including a dozen amazing prints and total package that was just spectacular. Thanks Chris!

Profile Picture User7541217, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris is a fantastic photographer and was a real pleasure to have at our wedding. He went out of his way to travel to Maryland for our wedding in October, and stayed throughout our extra long wedding day! His photography style isn't overstylized or contrived. The photos Chris took are beautiful, and natural, really capturing how fun and joyful the day was for us and our guests. My husband and I can be particularly camera shy, and Chris's relaxed nature really put us at ease. We couldn't recommend Chris Zachary enough! Thanks for the fantastic photographs.

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not recommend Chris more highly!! He was so flexible, down to earth, funny, and kind. He arrived earlier than expected and would have stayed later if we had not sent him home. He produced 1000+ images from our wedding day and we love them all. From family portraits to candids, he exceeded our highest expectations. The work he posts on his website is an accurate reflection of his skills. You cannot go wrong with Chris Zachary Photography!

Profile Picture User5134759, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, High-Res Images

Chris is awesome! He gave me the most amazing bridal portraits and wedding pictures! I could not be more satisfied with his work! He truly is an amazing photographer and so happy we chose him to capture our memories!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris and his wife did an excellent job photographing our wedding. His attention to detail, openness to suggestions, positivity, and diversity of shots were fantastic. He's a super nice guy that did a great job of being there to capture special moments and had some great ideas for our photographs. He noticed a great sunset mid-reception and caught us to go to the dock and take some amazing photos. All in all, he was just really easy to work with and we highly recommend him, both for his quality of work and his personality.

Profile Picture Molly, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My name is Cheyenne, I am a Colorado native and I met Chris June 2013 when he was shooting my best friends wedding in South Carolina. Seeing Chris in action at her wedding, and how amazing all of her pictures came out, there was no question I wanted to have him photograph my wedding as well. I just had my wedding this past June, and I could not be happier that I chose Chris! Some people think that I am crazy for flying my photographer across the country ( from South Carolina to Colorado) but Chris's pricing are so affordable that having him come all the way out here was more affordable than most of the photographers that live in my area. Saying that Chris went above and beyond for my wedding would be an understatement. Chris was there from early in the morning shooting the set up of the venue and didn't stop shooting until the last guest had left. Not only that but he caught all of the essential moments of the day, and was good enough ( sneaky!) to catch all of the little moments too. All the details from the day were captured perfectly! They best part was that I didn't have to wait forever for my images, and they were all edited beautifully! Overall, if I had to do it all again I would choose Chris Zachary Photography every time!

Profile Picture Cheyenne, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was beyond the BEST photographer we could've chosen. He Shot our entire wedding day without any breaks. He was there for all the special moments. He was always there snapping away at ALL TIMES. We are so pleased with how the pictures turned out. They are PERFECT. Highly recommend him to any & everyone.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Awesome photographer! Very open to suggestions, lots of great ideas, very much a people person, very friendly, prompt email responses and posting of photos. All in all, was a lot of fun to work with. Highly RECOMMEND to anyone! Thank you for being part of our wedding!

Profile Picture Leina, 9/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We literally could not have chosen a better photographer for our engagement and wedding photo's. We love his style, the photo's were so natural and vibrant. He was very flexible, professional and so affordable. Could not have gotten such quality pictures for this price anywhere else. Chris went above and beyond our expectations and so perfectly captured every moment of our big day. He is a very pleasant and personable photographer and we plan on contacting him for any future professional photography needs! Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris Zachary did our engagement session as well as our wedding day and all I can say is he is the best deal in town. Chris is so unbelievably talented when it comes to photography! He did an absolute perfect job with our engagement and wedding photos. Every picture tells a story and captures each moment perfectly.

Chris was with us for our entire wedding day, taking pictures before the ceremony, during, and after, he even stayed late to get pictures of us at Britt's donut shop after our reception. Going through our wedding photos Chris did not miss a single detail yet we barely noticed him at all. I loved that the photos Chris took didn't look staged, fake, or cliche - he created lovely images that capture the beauty of our location and the true feeling of our wedding day.

We are so in love with all of our engagement and wedding photos. They are pieces of art that we will cherish forever. I highly recommend Chris Zachary to anyone looking for a photographer who can truly capture the essence of your day. THANK YOU CHRIS!!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/18/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris shot engagement pictures for my now husband and I back in May of 2012. After seeing the photos I knew this was someone who needed to shoot my wedding, they were amazing to say the least! Wedding day rolled around and chris was there from the beggining.. he made myself and my bridesmaids very comfortable .. When looking over our wedding day photos my family and I could not help but notice the detail in every picture. It was truly amazing to see the whole timeline of my wedding day right before my eyes. He captured every moment from my arrival to the church up until my departure with my new husband. I am always getting compliments on the engagement and wedding day photos and can not recommend him enough. I am a believer in pictures holding the best memories.. and thanks to chris I am able to reminisce with a smile on my face!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so glad we chose Chris to do our wedding photography in June. Chris is very professional and gets amazingly natural shots that really capture the mood of the night. I had an outdoor ceremony and I did not want the pictures to look 'stiff' and he really delivered on pictures that incorporated the outdoor setting, the lighting and all our decorating details. He is so subtle and swift you never even know he is there taking pictures- one of my pet peaves of other wedding photographers. He set our CD to music and it was just like a video... Made me cry! I highly recommend Chris as a photographer for any of your special engagements, weddings and portraits.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm so glad I used Chris Zachary for my wedding! He did our engagement photos and my bridal portraits as well and all of them were SO good. He was always on time and easy to work with regarding scheduling. He got some really amazing shots of the wedding and really captured our special day. I would absolutely recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Misty, 3/10/12, 1 Review