Chris Poulin Classical Guitar Reviews

Chris Poulin Classical Guitar 6
Chris Poulin Classical Guitar 7

Chris · Married on 07/21/2018

Chris & Courtney Wedding

Chris was start to finish, 5 stars. From learning a new song for our first dance, to staying an extra hour after he was scheduled initially. His skill and experience are immediately on display when you hear him, but what sets him apart is his attention to detail and communication throughout the planning (I find quick responses to be greatly appreciated). You will have no shortage of options with his wide variety of songs and ability to learn new ones. I would recommend him for any type/size wedding or event.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Saunders Katz · Married on 08/20/2017

Exactly what we needed

With all of the craziness of the wedding day, I didn’t have to worry about Chris. He had it all covered. Performed beautifully and everyone loved it. Nice to be able to count on him! Photo credit: 5iveLeaf Photography

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Chris Poulin Classical Guitar 12
    Chris Poulin Classical Guitar 13
    Chris Poulin Classical Guitar 14

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

Our wedding was on a beach without access to electricity so we knew live music was the best option for the ceremony and beforehand for guest arrival. I was initially against the idea of classical guitar because I pictured a creepy greasy guy playing cheesy music. Luckily, Chris is not that guy. His music was beautiful and fit the vibe perfectly. He did a terrific job of fading into the background (and I mean that in only the most complimentary way). From the moment I contacted him I did not have a single worry about my ceremony music, despite all of the challenges that inherently come with hosting a large ceremony outdoors on a beach without any access to technology. If I could give him more than 5 stars I would. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Stesha · Married on 09/12/2015

I hired Chris Poulin to play classical guitar during the ceremony of my sister's wedding and it was absolutely beautiful. He helped to make the ambiance and experience truly exceptional. He is a supremely talented musician and very professional and very easy to work with. I would recommend Chris to anybody looking to enhance their special day with music!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Suzanne · Married on 07/17/2015

I have had Chris play at several family gatherings...
    Always a delight and definitely worth every penny!!!
    Thanks, Chris.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Shane · Married on 09/13/2008

Chris brought an elegant and simple ambiance to our outdoor wedding at Thuya Gardens back in 2008. Happy to give him a 5 star rating across the board!

Sent on 11/27/2016