Chris McGuire Photography Reviews

Chris McGuire Photography 6
Chris McGuire Photography 7

Jordan · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Photographer

Chris is absolutely wonderful to work with. He captured our engagement and wedding beautifully. We truly had so much fun getting to know him over the course of our wedding planning process, and by the time the wedding rolled around it was like hanging out with an old friend. He has an unbelievable eye for making any space or location look amazing and is very honest with any questions and suggestions to make the most of your shoots. He also makes you feel so comfortable and natural in front of the camera, which was a huge factor for my husband, who isn’t the biggest fan of being in the limelight. The hardest part is going to be picking which photos go in our album- all of them are amazing!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Chris McGuire Photography 8
    Chris McGuire Photography 9
    Chris McGuire Photography 10
    Chris McGuire Photography 11
  • Meghan

Meghan Dryden · Married on 04/27/2019

Outstanding!!

Chris was incredible! From the engagement session to the wedding itself. The photos were perfect! During the ceremony he was everywhere but I couldn’t even tell! Highly recommend this guy! You won’t be disappointed

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Chris McGuire Photography 19
    Chris McGuire Photography 20

Madison Genseal · Married on 04/06/2019

Couldn’t be happier!

Chris was everything we could have asked for and more from a wedding photographer!! He is extremely well organized and experienced! He made the entire day stress-free and everyone in the wedding party felt so comfortable with him! We are thrilled with our photos!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/26/2019

You won't find anyone better

Chris was absolutely amazing. He was very responsive to my many emails, he worked with me to create a package that included everything I needed and in the budget I set! My family (and myself) couldnt believe how amazing he was on my wedding day! He seriously seemed to be in all the right places at all the right times. I'm honestly not sure how he does it but you wont regret trusting him to capture your big day perfectly!!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Chris McGuire Photography 21
    Chris McGuire Photography 22
    Chris McGuire Photography 23
    Chris McGuire Photography 24
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 11/17/2018

Fall Wedding Turned Into Winter Wedding

We had other Photographers in mind before we chose Chris McGuire Photography. Once we saw his work and met with him, we decided to hire him and it was a great decision. Chris was very patient and flexible with us when it came to wanting to pick the perfect colorful Fall day for our Engagement Session, and the shots turned out awesome. He was even more accommodating on our Wedding Day. What was supposed to be a beautiful Fall November Day, turned out to be a Cold Snowy Day and yes, we got married outside in the snow! Chris and his assistant rolled with it and captured the moment beautifully. We highly recommend Chris McGuire Photography.

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Chris McGuire Photography 25

Paige Rice · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly Recommend!

Can’t say enough positive things about, Chris! We worked with him for our engagement photos as well as our wedding day and we love all of our photos! Chris was so easy to work with! He was always quick to respond, helpful, and organized. He scouted out some great locations for portraits and took amazing candid shots that really captured our day. His work is beautiful! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!!!

My husband and I hired Chris for our wedding day and he was phenomenal!! I would recommend Chris in a heartbeat! He was very professional, quick to respond, and easy to work with. We are in love with every picture he took. He captured our day perfectly and was fantastic at catching candid shots. We couldn’t have picked a more talented photographer.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Alison Sizemore · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent!

Chris was great to work with through our engagement shoot and our wedding! We got a sneak peek of wedding pictures very quickly after the wedding. He is very easy to work with and gets excellent shots! He is very good at getting candids of your day. Chris is very responsive to emails and very open to any suggestions you may have! I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Michelle · Married on 09/08/2018

Chris was the perfect photographer for our engagement and wedding photos! Responsive, dependable, and personable, he went out of his way to scout areas for us to take "first look" photos since we were not from the area. The photos were all beautiful and finished in less than half the time we expected. He captured so many little details about the day perfectly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Chris McGuire Photography 26
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 08/11/2018

Chris shot our August 11, 2018 wedding and did amazing! I was initially worried about how many angles Chris could get because he works without a second shooter. But he blew us away with how easily he was able to move around everyone and still get amazing shots. He does the work of 3 people and without creating a distraction! I looked at some of the photos he took from our ceremony and I cant even remember seeing him in the places he took some of the photos. He was that good.

He was so easy to work with and didnt mind staying over when we realized we needed more time at the end. He was also kind to and worked well with the videographer we hired. Only having worked with each other at one other wedding, they moved around each other so fluidly and made it look seamless. I would definitely recommend Chris shoot any event you want documented. He did our wedding and I would absolutely have him shoot any maternity photos, anniversary photos, and family photos we have!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Kylee · Married on 08/04/2018

Chris is amazing! He shot our wedding on August 4, 2018 with 3 different locations. My husband and I have never really been super comfortable in front of the camera, but Chis was incredible and made it a very enjoyable experience! His experience definitely drove the wedding shoot in the right direction. He knew exactly what we wanted without us having to direct him. He had a sneak peek of our pictures back to us within days of the wedding and had ALL our our photos ready 2 weeks later! We couldn't be happier with Chris, the experience, and the photos. DEFINITELY book him!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Chris McGuire Photography 27
    Chris McGuire Photography 28
    Chris McGuire Photography 29
    Chris McGuire Photography 30

Michael · Married on 07/28/2018

Chris is a great photographer, and did such a wonderful job at our wedding. Not only is he a very nice guy, and super easy to work with, but also an artist. He was able to use the locations around our property and create some amazing photos.
    We are really happy with his work, and would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/16/2018

Chris is amazing!! He shot both our engagement photos and wedding day, and we could not be more in love with the pictures! Chris has such a creative outlook and captured so many special moments. He is also very kind and accommodating to any needs/wants you have. We couldn’t recommend a better photographer!

Sent on 08/26/2018
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Adding Chris to our vendor team was by far one of the best decision we made when it came to planning our wedding. We decided to go with the engagement photo and wedding photo package, and I'm so glad we did! The photos are truly incredible and our entire family has treasured having such beautiful images.
    Beyond taking incredible images - from the lighting to the clarity, etc. - Chris has such an eye for capturing the "personality" of a couple. I felt like the photos were a reflection of us. It is also true that he is a real "ninja" on the wedding day! I barely noticed him, but he captured everything! Even some of the funnier things that happened that day.
    We are so thankful to have had Chris there and HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Chris McGuire Photography 31
    Chris McGuire Photography 32
    Chris McGuire Photography 33

sarah · Married on 11/18/2017

Chris did an absolutely amazing job! He was super easy to work with and got all of the photos we asked for. We honestly didn't even notice him for the majority of the day and were delighted to see all of the wonderful moments we didn't realize he captured. He also sent us our completed photos much quicker than we expected considering our wedding fell right before Thanksgiving.

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Chris McGuire Photography 40
    Chris McGuire Photography 41
    Chris McGuire Photography 42

Katrina · Married on 11/04/2017

As this review and all of the others attest to, you will NOT be disappointed!
    As an "out of town" bride, I really needed a photographer I could trust, and I am so glad I found Chris! He was so easy to work with throughout the entire planning process and on the day of, and was extremely responsive to any communications.
    His way of photographing as well is perfect - he captures very natural and candid moments. Nothing was staged, awkward, or forced. When we got out photos back we were so excited to see SO many that we had no idea were captured or taken, yet looked so good! The photos we got back were STUNNING. His ability to see something relatively mundane and make a beautiful photo come to life out of it is really impressive. Throughout the day he let us take quick peeks at the camera, was very encouraging, and really listened to what we wanted. I could not thank him enough for giving us such beautiful photos to look back on for years to come!!!

Sent on 01/01/2018
    Chris McGuire Photography 43

Molly · Married on 09/23/2017

We received so many compliments on our wedding photos. Chris was so easy to work with, very flexible, and made sure that we had everything we wanted.

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Chris McGuire Photography 49
    Chris McGuire Photography 50
    Chris McGuire Photography 51

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Chris for our wedding this summer out on Gull Lake. We both were so impressed with his go with the flow attitude and and ability to photograph our wedding the way he did. To say the photos turned out great would be an understatement. He was very easy to work with during the entire process and was able to capture every aspect of our day. I would highly recommend working with Chris for any Michigan/Illinois/midwest wedding.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Britt · Married on 07/31/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Chris! We had engagement photos and our wedding photos done by him and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Chris was always very responsive to all of our questions and was flexible with everything. Our original engagement photo date had bad weather and he rescheduled to the following morning to accommodate us (we live in Detroit but had our engagement photos done and had our wedding in Kalamazoo). We did a ton of research on photographers and we are more than happy with Chris! Our engagement photos turned out amazing and our sneak peek of wedding photos was perfect!

We got our wedding photos back this morning, and we cannot stop looking at them! There are over 1,000 for us to look at from all throughout the entire day and Chris perfectly captured every single aspect of our day (from getting ready, to the ceremony, portraits, and reception photos)! The photos are amazing, and we could not be happier! It was great to look back on the day, and see all of the photos that Chris captured with so many different people from the wedding. Chris also made a slideshow for us that is a couple minutes long that is easy to share with everyone and highlights the entire day!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/14/2017

I am over the moon with the photos that Chris captured on my wedding day. I can't wait to share the photos with my friends and family. I would highly recommend him for both your engagement and wedding photos.

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Chris McGuire Photography 52
    Chris McGuire Photography 53
    Chris McGuire Photography 54
    Chris McGuire Photography 55

Liberty · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I got the opportunity to work with Chris last August for our engagement pictures and in June for our wedding! Chris was nothing short of perfect! He captured all the best moments; big and small! He made us feel comfortable and relaxed the whole time! Chris made sure to ask if we had any specific shots we really wanted and after talking with him and seeing the results he exceeded my expectations!! It was so fun to be able to look back at all the pictures from the wedding and relive it as he captured everything so well! I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for the best possible photographer to capture your special day!!!!!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Rosemary · Married on 06/03/2017

Chris is absolutely amazing! Our experience with Chris was great from the very first conversation to receiving He is very professional and promptly responds to email and phone calls. He listens to your vision and provides guidance and direction when needed. On our wedding day, he captured such great moments and moved expertly for the shots. Then, he amazed us with how quickly we received our photos. The quality of his work is excellent. Definitely recommend Chris for any special event!

Sent on 11/05/2017
    Chris McGuire Photography 56

Chris McGuire Photography's reply:

Thank you, Rosey! It was a pleasure working with you!

Ann · Married on 05/27/2017

Chris is a true talent. Our pictures were amazing, beautiful, and artistic. I run out of adjectives before I finish gushing about him! Our biggest trouble is figuring our which of the pictures we love the most. He is so professional and you don't realize he is there most of the time. I am so glad we decided to go with him...best decision of our wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Angela · Married on 02/11/2017

"Your pictures are full of life!" That's our favorite comment on our wedding photos from our Feb. 2017 wedding in Battle Creek, MI. We live in Chicago and were concerned we wouldn't find the style/quality of photographer in a smaller market that you find in a larger city. We also wanted more photo-journalistic, capturing- the- moment style, and less of the classic/staged wedding photos. Everything about Chris and his assistant were wonderful: creative, professional, helpful, patient, organized, and collaborative. Chris is very responsive too - from answering simple questions (and lots of them!) to working with us one-on-one after the wedding to design our wedding album. Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with, worth every penny (get the extra hour - trust us!!) and went above /beyond to capture the best moments throughout our wedding celebration. Our photos are stunning (full of emotion and life) and we are so happy / thankful to have found Chris McGuire Photography.

Sent on 05/28/2017