Chris Lang Photography Reviews

106 | Wilmington, NC

106 Reviews for Chris Lang Photography

Erin · Married on 06/04/2012

Working with Chris was amazing! I couldnt have asked for a better photographer. He exceeded my expectations. I did an engagement session, bridal portraits and day of wedding photos with him. Im happy with every single photo. I didnt find him through a referral, I simply found his website online and was blown away when I saw it. Im so glad I decided to go with him. Working with him was one of the best parts of my wedding planning process. I would 100% recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/16/2012

Alix · Married on 05/27/2012

Chris Lang was great to work with for our engagement photos, rehersal dinner party, wedding day photos and wedding video. He was so nice to work with and accomodating. If you don't have ideas and you are looking for someone to help guide the process, he is great. He is also open and willing to work wiht any ideas you have. He made us feel very comfortable and helped us shake the awkward jitters that ususally come with having a camera in your face. We'd recomend him to anyone looking for memorable wedding photos!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Marlise · Married on 05/13/2012

Amazing! Chris's work is just beautiful. My wedding was on Sunday and he had my video and website up and running by Tuesday. I am nothing but pleased with everything ive seen so far, and cant wait to see our pics!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2012

He was very helpful. My husband hates taking picutres and he said he was actually excited to take pictures with Chris. Chris was very easy to work with and very accommodating to a busy schedule and last minute planing. My mom even said he was worth every penny when she cried the second time through the "Thank You" video.

I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/26/2012

Julia · Married on 04/21/2012

Everything turned out perfected! It was everything I wanted and more!!

Sent on 11/16/2012

Allison · Married on 11/11/2011

Absolutly beautiful pictures! I was so pleased with everything he did for us! The only thing I would have changed is the location of our bridal party pictures. Other than that, I think it was great!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Lacee · Married on 10/22/2011

Chris Lang is amazing! Your pictures will not look like anyone else's! The look and feel of his photos is always based on the couple he is shooting. Our pictures were everything we hoped for and more! He really works hard to get everything just right, and for us he even went above and beyond to help with some other projects. He is really one of the best photographers in Wilmington, for half the price of others! We could not be more pleased with him. (and it's def worth the extra money to have him pull video... so awesome!)

Sent on 11/05/2011

Kacie · Married on 10/01/2011

Chris Lang is a phenomenal photographer! He is punctual, responsive, and provides high quality photos of your wedding. Chris shot my engagement, bridal and wedding photographs which now decorate my entire house! He listens to what shots you want and finds a way to get the most amazing candid pictures. I would recommend Chris Lang Photography to any bride who is looking on getting exactly what she wants. I considered myself to be a picky bride and I was more than thrilled with the images created by Chris Lang.

Sent on 05/18/2012

Sunny · Married on 09/25/2011

I would highly recommend Chris Lang Photography. It was such a pleasure working with Chris. His quality is top notch and one of the nicest people I've ever met. He was professional and made the whole experience fun! He did our engagement pictures and our wedding. Our pictures are truly amazing. Chris is very creative and I love that our pictures are so different than anyone else. We have had more compliments on our pictures than anyone I know. He also does great video work. We ended up using our engagement video at our wedding and it was such a hit!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2011

Chris did an amazing job at my wedding. He did my bridal portraits as well as the wedding day. I really enjoyed working with him and loved the final result. His pictures captured the event perfectly.

Katy · Married on 09/11/2011

Another photographer recommended Chris Lang to us, and we thank our lucky stars that he did! Chris is a very professional, but he keeps the mood casual and you don't even notice that he and his team are there. He was very thorough about going over the logistics of our wedding day and shot list beforehand. He captured all the moments we wanted and then some! We were pleasantly surprised by how quickly he prepared all our files and the wide array of options and styles we had to choose from. If you're lucky enough to have your wedding on a date that he's free--book him ASAP!

Sent on 11/05/2011

Joelle · Married on 08/31/2011

Chris did our engagement shoot on Bald Head Island and was absolutely amazing. He was funny, laid back and flexible and put both me and my FI at ease during the shoot. The pictures are absolutely fantastic. I would recommend Chris for any photo services you may be looking for!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Jordan · Married on 08/13/2011

Chris Lang is absolutely one of the best photographers I have used. He is always very accomodating and open to the client's suggestions/wishes. I booked him for engagement photos, bridal session, and wedding day. Our special wedding moments couldn't have been captured any better. Thanks so much for the effort and energy that you put in to help us remember that special day!

Lindsey · Married on 08/03/2011

Chris is an amazing photographer! Not only did he make the whole process easy but he provided us with the best wedding photos you could ever ask for. I highly recommend him and his team!

Sent on 06/17/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/31/2011

Chris is a true professional. In addition to taking amazing photos (his website says it all!), he is responsive, helpful, gives direction, and makes you feel at ease. Chris flew from North Carolina to Colorado to photograph our wedding, and I never had to worry about a single thing. He showed up early, stayed late, and took the time to get the best possible photos of our families. In addition to the photos he took, he made the most amazing video of our day, which I secretly watch daily. You won't be disappointed when you hire Chris; you get more than you pay for. I only wish Chris lived closer, so we could have him document our lives more often. My husband and I can't wait to fly to Wilmington to have him take pictures of our son. Thanks, Chris, for an unforgettable, seamless experience. You made our day so special.

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2011

Very creative photographer. He helped make my day perfect. He will make sure you get all of the pictures you want on your big day. My husband hates pictures, but he enjoyed working with Chris.

Sent on 10/31/2012
  • nursespc

Sarah · Married on 03/19/2011

Chris did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding pictures. He helped to make the day so special for us and we have incredible memories because of his amazing talent! He made things so easy for me throughout the planning stage and he was so much fun to work with. Whenever my husband and I have children, I will be asking him to do my maternity and newborn pictures!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Evan · Married on 10/09/2010

My husband and I are not from Wilmington so it was a little chaotic to meet and decide on vendors since we were almost 2 hours away. Chris Lang was the second photographer we met with and as soon as our meeting was over we both wanted to hire him. Chris is extremely dedicated, has an extensive portfolio, and is all around a nice and friendly individual. When our wedding day arrived, Chris not only photographed our "before" pictures but also drove us to our venue! He was professional yet had a great sense of humor, and our pictures came out beautifully. He captured our "action" shots and stayed a little extra longer to catch our cake cutting. He was extremely wonderful to deal with and we would definitely book him again if we ever needed any more photography done in the Wilmington area.

Sent on 05/18/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/18/2010

Very awesome laid back photographer who truly takes his work of art seriously. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful and he was willing to accomodate our wishes, etc...

Sent on 10/05/2010
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/15/2010

We loved having Chris as our Photographer! He was very professional, always on time when shooting and was very prompt about returning my emails. He is very kind and down to earth which makes you feel really comfortable when he is shooting. We had engagement pictures and wedding pictures done and we were so impressed by the end results. I would definitely recommend his service to any couple who wants beautiful and original photos.

Sent on 05/23/2012

Amber · Married on 12/12/2009

Chris Lang is the most AMAZING photographer I have ever seen! He captures things that most people don't even SEE! He was very easy to work with-- he had great ideas on where to go to take the pictures. Chris is easy-going and just let's you be yourself. He captures the "real people," with putting an artistic spin on it. Somehow, Chris Lang makes boring ole' wedding pictures, INTERESTING! People actually WANT to see them instead of being FORCED into looking at them! He gives you HUNDREDS of pictures to choose from, which makes it so much more difficult, because they are all phenomenal! I would recommend him to anyone! Both my brother and I used him for our weddings and EVERYONE was pleased with the final outcome.

Sent on 02/02/2010

Kendall · Married on 10/10/2009

Chris Lang is AWESOME! In a day and age when anyone with a camera calls themselves a photographer, Chris is quite refreshing. Not only is he technically skilled, but he is very creative and not afraid to try different styles and techniques. We felt very comfortable and excited working with him for our engagement, bridal, and wedding day photos. Everything turned out just perfect and the whole process was so simple. I would recommend Chris Lang to anyone who is looking for an artistic photographer who knows exactly what it takes to get the best images and is seamlessly professional.

Sent on 02/03/2010

Ryley · Married on 10/02/2009

I have nothing but awesome things to say about Chris Lang. I am a photographer myself and when I was choosing my own wedding photographer I was thinking I would be an aweful critic to anyones work but my own.... I have to say he exceeded my expectations! I was happy with every image! He paid attention to details that I worked so hard on, he was able to meet me for a last minute bridal session, the turn around for my pictures was very fast, and I got a video to preview the pictures while I was on my honeymoon! Chris is a great guy! Very nice and extremely professional. And to top it off He got all these great shots and I never even saw him... He stayed hidden off in the distance... and had a camera hidden on my arch. I would recommend him and use him again. He is a little pricey, but your weding day pictures last longer than the food, the dress, avan longer than memories! It was worth EVERY penny! <3

Sent on 05/20/2012
  • DaNi

DaNi · Married on 10/21/2012

Chris was amazing! Very easy to get along with, never in your way! I am so happy with the quality of his pictures!

Sent on 11/16/2012

Christine · Married on 05/05/2012

Chris was very professional and took fantastic pictures for our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/30/2012