Chris Lang Photography Reviews

106 | Wilmington, NC

106 Reviews for Chris Lang Photography

Casey · Married on 07/23/2016

I cannot say enough fabulous things about Chris! He was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING throughout my entire wedding experience. From the very beginning Chris made my husband and I feel very comfortable. Chris was extremely professional throughout the entire process. At our first consultation with Chris he showed us a variety of his picture gallery so he could get a feel of our style and we could show him things we really wanted out of our big day. Chris offered great suggestions to shoot our engagement photos and my bridal portraits. The pictures from each session (engagement/bridal/wedding day) look as if you were right where the picture was taken. Chris captured all the emotions, laughter and love perfectly. I would HIGHLY recommend Chris if you want absolutely perfect, flawless photography.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/10/2016

My husband and I had a great experience using Chris Lang as our photography. He shot all of our photos starting with our engagement session, then bridal portraits and ultimately our wedding. My husband was nervous at first but Chris made it a very easy experience. The photos are amazing and he was very patient while we took our time selecting the photos for our album. These are the momentos we will have forever so I am so glad we chose to work with him.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Jonathan · Married on 06/25/2016

He is the best around and his pictures and work speak for itself. You truly can't go wrong with Chris.

Sent on 04/15/2016
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/20/2016

Chris Lang is amazing! His articistic way of photography is exactly what we wanted. He did our engagement shoot, as well as our wedding day. Chris captured every special moment, listened to what we want, made my husband I feel comfortable, and was creative with every photo. I'm going to miss him, so we will defiantly use him for more events and special moments in our future. I highly recommend Chris!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/13/2016

Words cannot express how amazing Chris was before during and after the wedding. After he talked me into doing bridal portraits, and I am so happy he did, they were beautiful and so well done. He spent time in the gardens with us and makes you feel so comfortable. He makes it fun too! As far as the wedding goes, he was there early and made him self at home snapping pictures you wouldn't think to do. He is extremely gifted and I would say very reasonably priced for the extraordinary work that he puts out. Even my budget loving husband said that what we spent on Chris Lang Photography was well worth it and he would have spent more. I highly recommend Chris for any event you need photography for, you will love him and love his work.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Jackie · Married on 05/01/2016

Chris was incredible to work with! He always responded quickly to any questions we had and was very flexible when we got off schedule. He took some incredible shots - posed & candids. We could not be happier with the photos from our wedding! He took the time to get to know me and my husband and took our style preference into consideration as he went about the day. He didn't miss a single detail the whole day and made us both feel completely at ease. We would definitely recommend Chris to anyone looking for a true professional.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Chris Lang is an extremely talented photographer. We hired him to photograph our wedding which also included a photo shoot for bridal portraits. Chris was very accommodating and able to meet with us around our busy work schedules. In addition, he really took the time to listen to what types of photos we were hoping to capture on our big day! My bridal portraits were absolutely stunning and our wedding pictures were amazing. I'm embarrassed to say that it has taken us ALMOST a year to pick out our wedding pictures for our wedding book because there were so many beautiful moments captured! Chris has a very easy going personality which made working with him fun! He's extremely responsive and I would absolutely work with him again!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/09/2016

I would highly recommend Chris Lang to anyone wanting top notch wedding photography. His work speaks for itself and his professionalism and attention to detail are outstanding. He was very thorough in collecting all of our requests before the wedding so that he could deliver exactly what we wanted, and he definitely did just that. He was also great about letting us know when there was an opportune time for us to step away for a photo without interrupting the flow of the night. Aside from his high quality of work, what sets Chris apart from the crowd is his customer service. More than a year after our wedding had passed, I noticed an error in our wedding album (error from the printer, not from Chris). I contacted Chris to see what our options were for re-printing the book, and he responded right away and advocated for us with the printer to produce a new book. Even when the printer denied the request because so much time had passed, Chris replaced it at his cost. His understanding and kindness meant the world to us and I'm confident he carries that same level of integrity with all of his clients and would highly recommend him to anyone. I look forward to working with him for family photos and other opportunities in the future.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Christina · Married on 10/10/2015

By far the best decision I made when planning my wedding. I loved his style of photography. Chris is very creative. Things to look for in a photographer- you need someone to pose you, someone who is going to pull you and your new hubby away for special pictures through out the night, someone who can go with the flow and deal with multiple personalities and a photographer that does not take away from your wedding while taking pictures. Chris was fantastic. He pulled us away for photographs of my husband and I. Hands down these photographs are my favorite. Don't get me wrong- every Southern bride needs those classic wedding poses, but the ones that were at the end of the night after everything had calmed down, I will always treasure. Chris did my bridals as well. I am not photogenic, nor do I know how to pose. He gave me direction. Photographed me in away that was flattering and natural. He also did my wedding video. I cannot describe how much I love everything he did. I have had several friends go with less expensive photographers and sadly regretted it. Chris has a very artistic element to his photography setting him apart from typical wedding photographers. I highly recommend the coffee table book as well!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Katie · Married on 09/05/2015

We absolutely LOVED working with Chris. He was laid back, put the whole bridal party at ease throughout the day, used time wisely, and kept us running on schedule. He gave us options if we wanted to sneak away and get more photos during the reception, but left the decision up to us. So glad we did, since we got a few more creative and cool shots! We got photos back in under 3 weeks in an online gallery, which was awesome too, and they were amazing...so hard to narrow down to just a few favorites! If we had to pick a photographer again today, we wouldn't hesitate to call Chris.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Lana · Married on 07/23/2015

Chris has truly mastered the art of photography! I was impressed with his creativity and professionalism. He was very patient and easy to work with directing me with the different poses. I highly recommend him for your wedding and bridal portraits as he will ensure you will have unforgettable photos!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Arlette · Married on 07/11/2015

My husband and I can’t thank Chris Lang enough for being there to capture our wedding day. The photos were absolutely amazing. Each and every image was filled with emotion and love, which really shows his incredible talent! He was so easy to work with and he definitely surpassed our expectations! He will forever be our photographer for any special occasion! If you are looking for an incredibly talented photographer, we would highly recommend Chris Lang Photography!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Lena · Married on 06/13/2015

Our Wedding photography was the most important aspect of our wedding to me and I am SO so thankful that my research landed me at Chris Lang Photography! The engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding photography are all more amazing than I could have ever dreamed! They are priceless. I cannot brag enough about the professionalism and skill of Chris' work. If you are looking for the best of the best then look no further! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Maria · event on: 05/26/2015

My boyfriend hired Chris to secretly take photos of our surprise proposal on the beach in NC. I had no idea what was happening and Chris captured my entire reaction when it happened. Everything happened so fast that it seemed like a blur and I am so thankful to have that memory documented.

Chris took a few posed pictures after things settled and knew exactly how we should stand, Where to be looking (etc) to achieve the best shots. It was evident he was experienced in the way he directed us and his creative ideas to showcase the ring using elements around us. He made us feel very comfortable throughout the whole shoot, which isn't always an easy task.

A day or two after, Chris sent is a few "teaser" pics and I was over the moon to get to see them so quickly. I like that he uses a few different techniques instead all one style. Some were more soft and romantic, while others were crisp and saturated.

I would recommend Chris whole heartedly, he is truly gifted
    -Maria G.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Hillary · Married on 05/16/2015

Chris Lang was dedicated, flexible, professional and literally everything everything you could ask from a photographer. He went above and beyond to make sure I would get pictures I loved. I would hands down recommend him to anyone. His creativity and passion does not go unnoticed!!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Vanessa · Married on 04/11/2015

Chris Lang is not only professional, flexible, and impressive, but he is also super unique! When I look at his photographs, videos & work, all I can think is what a creative artist he is; he is beyond good at what he does. Our family and friends are BLOWN AWAY by our wedding photos and video, so much so that another couple, from our friend group, is also using him for their upcoming wedding! Chris has an amazing way of being there for every moment, capturing every detail without being a distraction, and seamlessly making sure everything that is important to you is noticed! He did not miss one idea or picture I had said I wanted, while also producing a final product that made me more than pleasantly surprised, but in awe! He is and will be our number 1 recommendation, hands down, every time!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Rachel · Married on 12/20/2014

Chris was wonderful to work with! We loved his photography style and he knew our venue (River Landing) very well. He was very responsive, answered all our questions, and very professional. We were so happy with our wedding photos and get so many compliments on them. We were so glad we chose him as our photographer and would be happy to work with him again!

Sent on 01/11/2017

tia · Married on 10/25/2014

Chris was a great photographer. He captured all of the moments in our wedding that will be memories we will remember forever. He listens to what you want as a customer and gets great pictures of all the things you want. I couldn't recommend a better photographer.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2014

Chris was the best photographer that we could have ever chosen! He arrived early and stayed for the entire wedding and reception. He captured every special moment and so much more. He was very laid back, but professional and got me to smile for my photos which is hard to do because I hate having my picture taken. He also has very good suggestions on how to do things with the experience that he has. I would definitely chose him again!!

Sent on 12/04/2014

David · Married on 10/04/2014

The most quality and value I could imagine. Chris is a true professional and extremely talented. His pre wedding work was very helpful. He worked tirelessly to get great shots. He was courteous and out of sight but captured so many great moments. Beyond that, Chris is so creative. His imagination gave us pictures like they came from a magazine. He should be a strong contender for any decision. Quality person and talent gave us memories forever.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2014

There isn't enough space for me to say all of the great things about Chris Lang photography. He is the ultimate professional. He captured our day perfectly and made us feel extremely comfortably. He is very detailed and was able to capture such small details. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for beautiful pictures to last a lifetime.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Chris Lang photographed my sisters wedding a few years ago and he did such an awesome job that it was a no-brainer to hire him to photograph my wedding. He is very professional, shows up on time, makes sure to know what shots you want and above all else is extremely talented. Some of the best advice I received when planning my wedding was to hire a good photographer and I am so glad that I did! Chris is not just good he is the best!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Morgan · Married on 09/20/2014

For months, I searched for a photographer for our wedding. I searched for someone whose pictures focused on detail, emotion, and color. We wanted a photographer whose pictures spoke a million words. When introduced to his work, it was evident that Chris fit our picture perfect photographer. Not only did his pictures outdo others in comparison, but he was willing to drive to our hometown, hours away, to shoot our engagement pictures. Chris took the time to ensure our picture wish list was fulfilled while always surprising us with new, creative images that we had never even thought of. All of our engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures are magnificent. Not only are we able to reminisce our special day with pictures but we can also cherish our special day with our unique highlight reel that paints a true picture of the entire event. If you want outstanding pictures and someone who truly fulfills your wish list, Chris Lang Photography is the way to go.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Kristen · Married on 07/19/2014

I am not even sure where to begin! I looked around forever for the perfect photographer.. I met with many different local photographers and looked at the work, pricing, and reviews. I came across Chris from a web search and loved his website! My husband and myself met with him and couldn't of been more pleased. He explained everything in detail, allowed us to switch a few things in the package and showed us many different examples of each product. I was even more impressed with my day of photography. I can't even explain it he truly has an eye for photography like no other. He put in so much time on my wedding day and capture above and beyond what I even ever imagined. My photo gallery was sent and when I looked at my pictures it took my breath away. I am very picky with photographs but for once I had so many great pictures It was hard to pick my favorites!! He is one of the very few photographers that offered a lot of goodies in his packages! Highly, recommend him for any event!!!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Jon & Debbie · Married on 07/05/2014

We only have one word for Chris Lang and that is awesome. Words cannot explain how impressed we are with his work. His highlight reel was just so good and captured the day so well. We are all about family and you can tell from his photographs he figured this out. Our daughter and son-in-law told us he made them feel so comfortable and just let them be themselves during their photo session. What we feel is most impressive are the special moments he captured. We are blown away at all the special moments he captured which will be memories for ever. He did all this while being very inconspicuous. Most of the time you did not even know he was there. We loved his work so much, we may plan a family beach trip close to Wilmington and have family pictures taken!

Sent on 09/06/2014