Chris Lang Photography Reviews

102 Reviews for Chris Lang Photography

102 Chris Lang Photography Reviews

Kathryn Linch · Married on 09/29/2018

One word: phenomenal

There are not enough words I can fit in this box to express just how amazing Chris is. My husband and I are from Texas, and as soon as I saw Chris’ work I immediately knew I HAD to hire him. The first phone call with Chris sold me even more. He’s very outgoing and super easy to talk to, which is important for a photographer for your special day. We flew to NC last December for our engagement shoot & he did not disappoint. He spent a great deal of time with us since we flew in from out of state and made sure I got all the shots I wanted. That shoot made me even more excited for our wedding day. On our wedding day the weather was great for the ceremony, but it began raining a little bit when we were taking pictures. BUT this bride did not care because Chris was our photographer and those sunset rain pictures ended up being the most BREATHTAKING photos I have ever seen. Every single photo Chris takes looks like a magazine ad. Oh, and he does really well of capturing the unplanned, fun reception pictures, and you don’t even notice he’s there capturing those special moments. HIRE HIM. It will be the best decision you’ve ever made!

Chris Lang Photography 1
    Chris Lang Photography 2
    Chris Lang Photography 3

Caci · Married on 10/07/2017

From the moment my fiancé and I met Chris Lang, he was so easy to warm up to. My fiancé is a military man who is not crazy about getting his pictures taken. Chris made it fun for the both of us. He had us both laughing and we enjoyed every single moment of it. Chris is super creative and also allows you to add your own creativity in the photos as well. He incorporated our dog is some our photos! He truly is so easy going and comfortable to shoot with. When we got our pictures back, it truly looked like we were photoshopped into them. They were beautiful. I showed many of my friends and they could not believe how wonderful they turned out. Over all, Chris is by far the best photographer we could have ever asked for to shoot our engagement photos!

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Chris did such a wonderful job! All of my pictures are so beautiful! I loved how many I had to choose from and the photo album he put together is perfect!

• Sandra

Sandra · Married on 09/30/2017

Chris was quite literally the best photographer my husband and I have ever worked with. He had so many great ideas/suggestions that we really just let him call the shots for the pictures we took. Before the big day he contacted us and spent about an hour on the phone going over all of our requested shots and any ideas we might have had at the time. During the wedding he was very professional and unobtrusive. Most guests said they forgot he was even there. The pictures we got back were absolutely amazing and we love them! Chris has such an artistic eye for locations and poses and people. I truly do not think we can do it justice to say how happy we were with our choice. Chris is amazing and we loved working with him.

Kate · Married on 09/02/2017

If you are looking for an easy to work with photographer with an artistic eye for great shots, look no further than Chris Lang. He is very professional while still keeping the day flowing easily. Wedding days can be stressful and jam packed with to-dos. Chris got all the shots requested and so much more. He responds promptly to emails and got our pictures to us within a month. We could not praise him enough. Highly recommended!!

Chris Lang Photography 4
    Chris Lang Photography 5
    Chris Lang Photography 6

Gabby · Married on 08/22/2017

Chris was excellent to work with. We couldn't be more impressed and in love with our wedding photographs. We have received SO many compliments and his work is really one of a kind.

Kat · Married on 07/14/2017

My husband and I were blown away by Chris's talent, professionalism, personality and quality of work from the start. At our wedding, it was clear that he was committed to getting the best shots possible to give us beautiful, lasting reminders of the best day of our life. He really made the photos feel effortless, gorgeous and natural. He was completely focused on us all day and never lost sight of what was important to capture on our big day. We could not be happier with our experience!!

Kelly · Married on 07/07/2017

Chris's personality and professionalism made our day! You have no idea how important it is to have a fun yet professional person with you throughout the day. The pictures were spectacular and artistic. Chris was unobtrusive. Highly recommend this photographer!

Catherine · Married on 06/10/2017

Chris is amazing. He is everything we wanted in a photographer and more. He did my bridal portraits and wedding pictures and captured so many special moments. He's so easy to work with and very accommodating. I hope to use him again in the near future!

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/21/2017

Chris is an amazing photographer. He really spent a lot of time on the phone with me before the wedding to see exactly what kind of photos I wanted. He was great at our wedding honestly besides the staged shots I didn't even notice him being there. He got shots that I did not even expect to see. He literally captured every moment of my wedding from start to finish. My Photos turned out absolutely beautiful. I have gotten so many compliments on how good they look. Plus, I got them back in 2 weeks! It was worth every penny I paid!

Jenna · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I could not have asked for more. Chris went above and beyond on what we envisioned. He was professional, calm, interactive, and captured the beautiful moments of the day. I also had a bridal shoot with him just a few days prior to the wedding. Chris was directive and tentative in capturing all of the details. He even had my bridal portrait ready the day of the wedding.
    Chris was amazing with communication via email, phone, text and answered all the questions we had.
    I cannot say enough about Chris and his talent. He loves what he does and it shows. He was behind the scenes and we hardly knew he was there. When the day was done, we received the website within a week of the wedding. We were taken back by all the beautiful moments that were captured.
    Thank you, Chris, for capturing such beautiful art that we can enjoy for years to come.
    (I must note that he is also very reasonable for his talent)

Jenna · Married on 05/20/2017

Breathtaking moments captured! My husband and I could not have asked for more. Chris went above and beyond on what we envisioned. He was professional, calm, interactive, and captured the beautiful moments of the day. I also had a bridal shoot with him just a few days prior to the wedding. Chris was directive and attentive in capturing all of the details. He even had my bridal portrait ready the day of the wedding.
    I cannot say enough about Chris and his talent. He loves what he does and it shows. He was behind the scenes and we hardly knew he was there. When the day was done, we received the website link within a week of the wedding. We were taken back by all the beautiful moments that were captured.
    (I must note that he is also very reasonable for his talent)

Patrick · Married on 04/14/2017

Chris was hands down our best wedding decision that we made. We talked with several photographers as we started wedding planning and we didn't have to think twice once met him to go with him. He is incredibly calm and professional, gives his input but also lets you give your own ideas and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We got our wedding photos back so quickly and they were breathtaking. Let him keep taking pictures when he has "one last shot" idea, those ended up being some of our favorites!! We could not recommend him more highly, book him you will not regret it!

Tammy · Married on 03/26/2017

Do you want a photographer? Or do you want a Ninja? Well it's your lucky day, because Chris Lang is both. I'm not even joking. He's everywhere and he gets every shot. Looking through some of the shots of my wedding, I was wondering "how does he do that?!". He even has this super cool camera belt to execute his Ninja moves.

Chris Lang is insanely good. There are not enough words to describe how good he is, but the pictures say it all! Even more than that, he just a genuinely good person. We booked Chris pretty much on the spot (and I'm so glad we did because he books up quick!). I didn't bother meeting with anyone else.

We had our engagement shoot on my fiancé's birthday and Chris was amazing at helping me pull of the surprise (after we did out shots, there was a hot air balloon ride. Check out his gallery. The shots are killer!)

I was one of those super lucky brides that had Hurricane Matthew arrive on my wedding day and had to abort the mission 2 days before my wedding.

We were so fortunate that Chris was available and willing to shoot our wedding 5 months later.

When the day finally arrived, you'd figure it would go off without a hitch, right? I mean, i had a practice run 5 months before. Guess again! While other vendors had me pulling out my hair, there was NEVER one moment Chris let us down. He kept us calm and laughing the whole time and even got us back on our timeline after some major blips.

Everyone at our wedding could not stop talking about "the photographer". He's so passionate about his work and it shows as he's kneeling, sometimes lying, on the floor to get the perfect shot (And of course his ninja camera belt was a hit too!)

Look no further. Open your wallet and book him NOW before you miss out! He has flexible payment plans and awesome packages.

I saw my proofs and cannot wait to get some portraits ordered to hang all over my home!
    Thanks again Chris, you rock!

Dana · Married on 11/12/2016

I left it up to my husband to pick the photographer since that is one of his hobbies. We narrowed it down to three photographers and met with Chris Lang first. We had a great connection and loved his work and he offers great packages at a really good price (many other vendors offer less for the same amount of money). After meeting with him we knew immediately that we wanted to use him for everything. We worked with him for our engagement pictures, bridal portraits and wedding and he did a phenomenal job. For someone who isn't used to photo shoots of just them, he did a great job directing and coming up with fun shots. He also was really interested in feedback of what shots we really liked and which we didn't and what kind of look we wanted. He was so easy to work with, very responsive, and flexible with dates (which is awesome for us since we run our own business). I HIGHLY recommend Chris Lang and know you won't be disappointed!

Tanner · Married on 11/05/2016

What can I say...Chris absolutely blew both of us away. One of my biggest concerns going into the first pre-wedding shoot was how the photographer was going to direct both of us during the shoot. I heard stories of photographers being pushy and unenthused, but Chris was neither of the two. He knows how to get the perfect shot without being bossy or impatient. He mad both of us truly have fun with the experience and not as if we were just checking off a task on our wedding checklist. For his talent with the camera, I'd challenge anyone to find someone more dedicated, experienced, and creative with the style and techniques that he brings forward. I remember him telling us we'd have to wait til the end of the shoot to see the pictures because we were blown away at every shot taken and wanted to see them each time. Also, trust him when he wants you to do something that may seem awkward in position or location. The dude has a plan. By the end of your time with Chris, not only will you gain permanent printed or filmed memories of your wedding experience, but a guy that you can call a good friend.

Kayla · Married on 10/22/2016

Chris Lang was the absolute best wedding photographer we could have asked for. From the moment I saw his work and spoke with him I knew he had to be our photographer. His work is unique and no other photographer compares (believe me I did my research). He does a good job of mixing traditional with contemporary to capture the perfect photo. He transitioned from one photo site to another, and from one group of people to another so smoothly. Chris worked non stop through the entire wedding. I had several people come up to me telling me they could not wait to see our pictures because of how hard he was working. They said that they have never seen a photographer work that hard at a wedding. Chris went above and beyond to make sure each moment was captured perfectly. When we got our pictures back we got back exactly what we expected and more. It is truly amazing how he works with the lighting. I can't say enough good things about Chris Lang. I would recommend him to everyone and hope that we get another chance to work with him in the future. Five stars is simply not enough! Reach out to him and you'll quickly find out why.

Thank you Chris- you are more than a photographer, I cannot thank you enough for capturing these precious moments for us. -Kayla & DJ

Becca · Married on 10/01/2016

Chris is incredible!!!! We could not be happier with our wedding pictures. He is able to take amazing candid shots while being unseen by guests in his stealth manner. He is so creative and such a hard-worker that shows in his work and service to his clients. We also used him for engagement pictures and were just as happy with them. He is very quick in turnaround time following a session, which was so great! Thank you so much Chris!

Jon · Married on 09/24/2016

Chris got some great shots. I was just as impressed with him as a person as his photos. Great person and very professional.

Alex · Married on 09/10/2016

Chris Lang did a wonderful job for our wedding! From engagement to bridal to wedding day photos, he was always very professional, punctual, and flexible with our schedules. I'm so glad we chose him as our wedding photographer. Getting to see our wedding photos has been one of my favorite parts of the entire experience. He was very easy to work with and our photos came out great! We would definitely choose him again if we could.

Blake · Married on 09/09/2016

Amazing photographer! Chris was fun and easy to work with and has a creative eye! He is able to use natural and artificial light to create the most beautiful pictures. I highly recommend Chris Lang - you won't be disappointed his work.!!

Casey · Married on 07/23/2016

I cannot say enough fabulous things about Chris! He was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING throughout my entire wedding experience. From the very beginning Chris made my husband and I feel very comfortable. Chris was extremely professional throughout the entire process. At our first consultation with Chris he showed us a variety of his picture gallery so he could get a feel of our style and we could show him things we really wanted out of our big day. Chris offered great suggestions to shoot our engagement photos and my bridal portraits. The pictures from each session (engagement/bridal/wedding day) look as if you were right where the picture was taken. Chris captured all the emotions, laughter and love perfectly. I would HIGHLY recommend Chris if you want absolutely perfect, flawless photography.

Jennifer · Married on 07/10/2016

My husband and I had a great experience using Chris Lang as our photography. He shot all of our photos starting with our engagement session, then bridal portraits and ultimately our wedding. My husband was nervous at first but Chris made it a very easy experience. The photos are amazing and he was very patient while we took our time selecting the photos for our album. These are the momentos we will have forever so I am so glad we chose to work with him.

Jonathan · Married on 06/25/2016

He is the best around and his pictures and work speak for itself. You truly can't go wrong with Chris.