Chris Lang Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Rebecca G. Getting married on 05/29/2022

Chris is really great at what he does!

Chris did a wonderful job with our engagement photos, they all turned out beautiful!
    Keith H. Married on 09/24/2021

Could not have found a better photographer

Chris Lang was fantastic. His local knowledge combined with his experience as a photographer made photos that were beyond my expectations. Our friends have commented on social media that they were some of the most amazing wedding pics they have ever seen. He took the time to help us find the perfect spots, and captured the beauty of the day. We are so grateful. Thanks Chris!!!
    Rebecca H. Married on 09/24/2021

Excellent experience with Chris Lang Photography

Chris not only responded quickly to our inquiry about his availability for our event, but he also helped us select an ideal location and time of day for our wedding ceremony, based on his experience & what we were looking for. He was responsive, punctual, friendly, fun to work with and creative throughout the whole process and we'd be more than happy to work with Chris or recommend him to others. Thank you, Chris, for capturing our special day in such a beautiful, unique way!
    Ashley A. Married on 04/24/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Chris Lang was our wedding photographer and I have nothing but great things to say about him! Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! We had a beach wedding & did not have great weather so I was a little concerned to see how the photos would turn out but Chris was on it! Instructed us where to go and turn to get the best photo with the weather we were having. We couldn’t be happier. Thanks, Chris for capturing the special moments on the best day!
    Ashley A. Married on 04/24/2021

Absolutely amazing!

• Shannon
    Shannon Married on 10/12/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

Chris is 100% the most AMAZING wedding photographer ever. Hands down! Our pictures are absolutely beautiful, and he was so patient with us and knew exactly what he was doing. He met with us when we decided we wanted to have him be our photographer and he met with me again about a week before the wedding to get a schedule for the day down. He answered all of our questions and was very prompt. So many people at our wedding were commenting on how great he is. He made us feel at ease and really got some stunning photos. If I could give 100 stars I would! He's also one of the nicest people I ever met! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! We have BEAUTIFUL pictures to use to look back on our special day!! DEFINITELY recommend!!
    Michele D. Married on 09/29/2019

Thank you!

Chris is very professional and his pictures are amazing. He spent a good time on the phone with me to go over what I wanted before the photo session. He did an awesome job in editing picky things I had asked. Thank you for being so great to work with!
    Kelly W. Married on 06/30/2019

Exceptional

We can not say enough good things about Chris as our photographer! I have no doubt in my mind that Chris is the reason we had a flawless wedding day. Chris worked so hard to capture every moment through out the day, from showing up early to staying late for sparkler end off photos. My husband and I even joke that Chris would have take pictures all night long and we would have never seen our reception if we had let him. That means a lot to us. The photographer was a huge part of our budget, and he worked so hard for us. Not to mention our photos, that will be hung in our home for the rest of our life, are amazing!! We highly recommend Chris Lang Photography.
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn K. Married on 06/15/2019

The Hardest Working Photographer We Have Ever Seen

I have never worked with a more professional photographer. He got all the shots I wanted and more. Every single person commented at our wedding that they have never seen a harder working photographer. The end results was amazing and I could not be happier with my photos.
  • Madison
    Madison W. Married on 02/02/2019

Hire chris

What can I say about Chris? His work really speaks for itself. He is hands-down the best photographer I've ever met and worked with. Obviously his eye for capturing light and the personalities of his subjects is above reproach, but more than that he is so easy to work with. In the past I've worked with photographers who made me feel uncomfortable and were even a little creepy. Not Chris. He is such a nice person and made me feel at ease during my bridal portraits and at the wedding. If you are nervous in front of the camera he will coach you through what to do and will make you look more beautiful than you could imagine. My husband is also not the type of guy who likes to be in front of a camera (that is a huge understatement). Chris brought out the inner model in my husband and whoo-wee did he look hot in those photos lol. Chris also captured so many shots of him smiling throughout the day and Cale NEVER smiles in photos. I was ecstatic. He captured every little detail I asked him for and more. He even got to the venue early to capture shots of us getting ready and opening gifts. I didn't even know where he was half the time because he is so subtle when he shoots which made the whole night feel more authentic somehow. And word to the wise, if Chris says the lighting outside looks like it would make for a cool shot, listen to the man. We had some really cool shots when we ran out for a quick ten minutes during cocktail hour that we wouldn't have gotten otherwise. If you want photos of beautifully, authentic, candid photos that completely encapsulate the beauty of the happiest day of your life, hire Chris. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
    Kathryn L. Married on 09/29/2018

One word: phenomenal

There are not enough words I can fit in this box to express just how amazing Chris is. My husband and I are from Texas, and as soon as I saw Chris’ work I immediately knew I HAD to hire him. The first phone call with Chris sold me even more. He’s very outgoing and super easy to talk to, which is important for a photographer for your special day. We flew to NC last December for our engagement shoot & he did not disappoint. He spent a great deal of time with us since we flew in from out of state and made sure I got all the shots I wanted. That shoot made me even more excited for our wedding day. On our wedding day the weather was great for the ceremony, but it began raining a little bit when we were taking pictures. BUT this bride did not care because Chris was our photographer and those sunset rain pictures ended up being the most BREATHTAKING photos I have ever seen. Every single photo Chris takes looks like a magazine ad. Oh, and he does really well of capturing the unplanned, fun reception pictures, and you don’t even notice he’s there capturing those special moments. HIRE HIM. It will be the best decision you’ve ever made!
    Andrea Married on 08/09/2018

The best way to capture your memories!

Chris was a delight to work with and captured perfect moments of us and our guests during our wedding. He has a great artistic eye! He is very professional, communicative, organized and always with a lighthearted smile! He responded to our questions in a timely manner, put us at ease during photoshoots and accommodated all of our requests. We highly recommend Chris to photograph memories for any special occasion!
    Stephanie Married on 10/07/2017
    Chris did such a wonderful job! All of my pictures are so beautiful! I loved how many I had to choose from and the photo album he put together is perfect!
    Caci Married on 10/07/2017
    From the moment my fiancé and I met Chris Lang, he was so easy to warm up to. My fiancé is a military man who is not crazy about getting his pictures taken. Chris made it fun for the both of us. He had us both laughing and we enjoyed every single moment of it. Chris is super creative and also allows you to add your own creativity in the photos as well. He incorporated our dog is some our photos! He truly is so easy going and comfortable to shoot with. When we got our pictures back, it truly looked like we were photoshopped into them. They were beautiful. I showed many of my friends and they could not believe how wonderful they turned out. Over all, Chris is by far the best photographer we could have ever asked for to shoot our engagement photos!
  • Sandra
    Sandra Married on 09/30/2017
    Chris was quite literally the best photographer my husband and I have ever worked with. He had so many great ideas/suggestions that we really just let him call the shots for the pictures we took. Before the big day he contacted us and spent about an hour on the phone going over all of our requested shots and any ideas we might have had at the time. During the wedding he was very professional and unobtrusive. Most guests said they forgot he was even there. The pictures we got back were absolutely amazing and we love them! Chris has such an artistic eye for locations and poses and people. I truly do not think we can do it justice to say how happy we were with our choice. Chris is amazing and we loved working with him.
    Kate Married on 09/02/2017
    If you are looking for an easy to work with photographer with an artistic eye for great shots, look no further than Chris Lang. He is very professional while still keeping the day flowing easily. Wedding days can be stressful and jam packed with to-dos. Chris got all the shots requested and so much more. He responds promptly to emails and got our pictures to us within a month. We could not praise him enough. Highly recommended!!
    Gabby Married on 08/22/2017
    Chris was excellent to work with. We couldn't be more impressed and in love with our wedding photographs. We have received SO many compliments and his work is really one of a kind.
    Kat Married on 07/14/2017
    My husband and I were blown away by Chris's talent, professionalism, personality and quality of work from the start. At our wedding, it was clear that he was committed to getting the best shots possible to give us beautiful, lasting reminders of the best day of our life. He really made the photos feel effortless, gorgeous and natural. He was completely focused on us all day and never lost sight of what was important to capture on our big day. We could not be happier with our experience!!
    Kelly Married on 07/07/2017
    Chris's personality and professionalism made our day! You have no idea how important it is to have a fun yet professional person with you throughout the day. The pictures were spectacular and artistic. Chris was unobtrusive. Highly recommend this photographer!
    Catherine Married on 06/10/2017
    Chris is amazing. He is everything we wanted in a photographer and more. He did my bridal portraits and wedding pictures and captured so many special moments. He's so easy to work with and very accommodating. I hope to use him again in the near future!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 05/21/2017
    Chris is an amazing photographer. He really spent a lot of time on the phone with me before the wedding to see exactly what kind of photos I wanted. He was great at our wedding honestly besides the staged shots I didn't even notice him being there. He got shots that I did not even expect to see. He literally captured every moment of my wedding from start to finish. My Photos turned out absolutely beautiful. I have gotten so many compliments on how good they look. Plus, I got them back in 2 weeks! It was worth every penny I paid!
    Jenna Married on 05/20/2017
    My husband and I could not have asked for more. Chris went above and beyond on what we envisioned. He was professional, calm, interactive, and captured the beautiful moments of the day. I also had a bridal shoot with him just a few days prior to the wedding. Chris was directive and tentative in capturing all of the details. He even had my bridal portrait ready the day of the wedding.
    Chris was amazing with communication via email, phone, text and answered all the questions we had.
    I cannot say enough about Chris and his talent. He loves what he does and it shows. He was behind the scenes and we hardly knew he was there. When the day was done, we received the website within a week of the wedding. We were taken back by all the beautiful moments that were captured.
    Thank you, Chris, for capturing such beautiful art that we can enjoy for years to come.
    (I must note that he is also very reasonable for his talent)
    Jenna Married on 05/20/2017
    Breathtaking moments captured! My husband and I could not have asked for more. Chris went above and beyond on what we envisioned. He was professional, calm, interactive, and captured the beautiful moments of the day. I also had a bridal shoot with him just a few days prior to the wedding. Chris was directive and attentive in capturing all of the details. He even had my bridal portrait ready the day of the wedding.
    I cannot say enough about Chris and his talent. He loves what he does and it shows. He was behind the scenes and we hardly knew he was there. When the day was done, we received the website link within a week of the wedding. We were taken back by all the beautiful moments that were captured.
    (I must note that he is also very reasonable for his talent)
    Patrick Married on 04/14/2017
    Chris was hands down our best wedding decision that we made. We talked with several photographers as we started wedding planning and we didn't have to think twice once met him to go with him. He is incredibly calm and professional, gives his input but also lets you give your own ideas and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We got our wedding photos back so quickly and they were breathtaking. Let him keep taking pictures when he has "one last shot" idea, those ended up being some of our favorites!! We could not recommend him more highly, book him you will not regret it!
    Tammy Married on 03/26/2017
    Do you want a photographer? Or do you want a Ninja? Well it's your lucky day, because Chris Lang is both. I'm not even joking. He's everywhere and he gets every shot. Looking through some of the shots of my wedding, I was wondering "how does he do that?!". He even has this super cool camera belt to execute his Ninja moves.

Chris Lang is insanely good. There are not enough words to describe how good he is, but the pictures say it all! Even more than that, he just a genuinely good person. We booked Chris pretty much on the spot (and I'm so glad we did because he books up quick!). I didn't bother meeting with anyone else.

We had our engagement shoot on my fiancé's birthday and Chris was amazing at helping me pull of the surprise (after we did out shots, there was a hot air balloon ride. Check out his gallery. The shots are killer!)

I was one of those super lucky brides that had Hurricane Matthew arrive on my wedding day and had to abort the mission 2 days before my wedding.

We were so fortunate that Chris was available and willing to shoot our wedding 5 months later.

When the day finally arrived, you'd figure it would go off without a hitch, right? I mean, i had a practice run 5 months before. Guess again! While other vendors had me pulling out my hair, there was NEVER one moment Chris let us down. He kept us calm and laughing the whole time and even got us back on our timeline after some major blips.

Everyone at our wedding could not stop talking about "the photographer". He's so passionate about his work and it shows as he's kneeling, sometimes lying, on the floor to get the perfect shot (And of course his ninja camera belt was a hit too!)

Look no further. Open your wallet and book him NOW before you miss out! He has flexible payment plans and awesome packages.

I saw my proofs and cannot wait to get some portraits ordered to hang all over my home!
    Thanks again Chris, you rock!