74 Reviews for Chris + Jenn Photos

One Event/Day (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Save the Date (1)
73 Chris + Jenn Photos Reviews

I absolutely loved working with Chris + Jenn for our wedding! They made it so easy to plan and prepare for our big day. I really appreciated their attentiveness to what we wanted for our day. We will forever have our beautiful day captured absolutely perfectly. They gave me the exact look I wanted for our day to be remembered. I am so incredibly grateful to Chris + Jenn for the quality of product and service they gave us for our wedding day. It was captured beautifully and they were so easy to work with the day of, no added stress or figuring out poses/pictures because they had it so welled planned out ahead of time. Thank you thank you thank you, from the bottom of our hearts. We are in love with our photos and could not be happier!!

Photos
Profile Picture Megan, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Chris & Jenn were great to work with ! They took amazing Photos and made sure I got the photos I wanted on my special day!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our day was set to rain. No problem, they found another place. Well, on the day of, it didn't rain so we were able to go to our original location then the rest of the day, they were fantastic! It was so easy to work with them, our parties looked great, the guests were happy, and they truly captured the moments (we had quite several surprises!)

Profile Picture Ka-Yun, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really enjoyed working with Jenn and Chris. They are so nice and easy to work with. We were super comfortable and relaxed on our wedding day. Our photos turned out fantastic despite the fact that my husband and I are not photogenic. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Dee , 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I seriously could not be happier with choosing Chris and Jenn for our photographers! They were funny and so accommodating to my schedule! I planned my entire wedding from across the country and needed people who responded quickly. They did everything and more. They did our wedding and engagement photos!

They spent the entire time running around and even grabbed a bunch of family photos when asked for them. The two work so well in tandem and just know how to move around each other to get great photos too! I will absolutely use them again and I could not recommend them more! They made the whole experience so much easier.

Jenn answered questions that were not even about photography too! I had no idea what I was doing with planning any of the wedding (for the most part) and she helped guide me in the right direction. If you want people who will respond quickly and work around what you need and want, these two are the way to go!

Profile Picture Jenn, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris and Jenn are true professionals! After meeting Jenn in person, we hit it off and I immediately knew I wanted her to be a part of the big day. Chris and Jenn are easy-going, friendly and personable. They took time to get to know our story and helped bring our ideas to life. Chris and Jenn were readily available and patiently addressed all of our questions and concerns with genuine smiles and a can-do attitude. We also had them shoot our engagement photos and they made the process so easy and enjoyable! The photos were beautiful and this is coming from a person who doesn’t like looking at photos of herself. I love how some of our favorite shots are ones we are not posing in. They know how to anticipate and capture moments, and that comes from their years of experience.

We decided to do a Korean tea ceremony the morning of the wedding and I knew I wanted Chris and Jenn to be there. They were basically with us the entire day! They were a hit with both of our parents and relatives at the tea ceremony. We did our portrait photos before the wedding ceremony and they effortlessly kept our wedding party (which included a 6 year old flower girl) relaxed and smiling during the photoshoot. They kept us on time but never made us feel rushed. I didn’t know this until later, but Jenn had reached out to my husband the night before and asked if he wanted a song to play during the first look. We are both musicians and she thought it would be meaningful to us. Thanks to her, our first look was more perfect than I imagined, and I will always associate the song with this memory! It is a small detail but a significant one that shows what kind of person Jenn is. What I loved about working with Chris and Jenn was that I witnessed how they collaborate as creative partners as well as husband and wife. I can tell this isn’t just a job for them. Chris and Jenn were an integral part of our special day and I’m eternally grateful for them.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/19/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Met Jenn and Chris at bridal show in Brea . There were many vendors but their work caught our attention . So I kept their contact information and disregard the rest lol . We didn’t meet with them probably about a year after because we decided to get married this year instead of the year before . There were good vibes and we felt so comfortable with them after we sat down with them for the very first time, so we decided to go with them .
Very thankful that we did because our photos came out amazing ! From our engagement photos , save the dates , our wedding photos , to our thank you cards . We got nothing but compliments from our friends and family .
Jenn and Chris our easy to work with .. they practically do everything for you . ??
It’s been 6 months since our wedding and when I look back on our photos it seems like it was just yesterday . That’s how amazing their work are . They captured all the happiest , the best , and unforgettable moments of our life’s through their photos. And for that I’m very greatful . They were meant for us .??
So to all the brides and groom out there looking for the BEST photographer to capture your special day Jenn and Chris are the ONE !

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris and Jenn are really beyond five stars. I spoke to Jenn on the phone and knew I didn't need to talk to anyone else. She was the first and only one I interviewed. I just knew. Chris and Jenn each have a great eye and see things in an artisctically aesthetic way. These two work tremendously well together and go above and beyond. I felt like they were my friends well before the wedding and then during. They captured everything as it happened and so perfectly. I love our pictures and I'm so glad I listened to my gut and went with this amazingly talented team!!! I cannot say enough great things about them. I love their talent, passion, dedication and commitment to providing the best as well as their care and concern with what we are or were feeling. And I will definitely shoot family pictures with them in the future. If you are on the fence to shoot with them, for any reason... I will tell you... pick this team and you will not be disappointed. Worth every penny and more!!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris and Jenn were amazing and I am so in love with our pictures. They are very professional and fun to be around as well. Our wedding pictures came out better than I could have imagined and I look forward to using them again in the future for other events!

Profile Picture Dalli, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely a must hire! We just received our photos back from our wedding (with a super quick turnaround time) and could not have been more thrilled with the results! From the initial contact through today everything with this couple has been absolutely flawless and stress free. Even before we signed the contract Chris and Jenn took that extra step to go above and beyond--they set up phone calls so we could chat and even wanted to meet up with us for coffee--they really exceed your expectations in terms of customer service.

In terms of work product, they did an amazing job. We hired Chris and Jenn for the entire day. They were extremely professional, worked great together, were personable with us and the bridal party, and just a great overall addition to the day. Jenn is incredibly organized and made sure to get us to every point where we needed on time to keep the day on track. We didn't have a huge wedding, 180 people, but without her we definitely would not have been able to get in all the family shots we wanted after the ceremony.

It's a no brainer to hire these two for your wedding. Even after they had sent us our photos (which they make super easy for you to view/download/send to friends through their cloud service) we had requested some edits to a handful of photos. They responded within the day, made the edits, and got the photos back to us within the week.

Chris and Jenn take amazing photos, make a great team, and we couldn't be more pleased with their work.

Profile Picture User7415057, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris and Jenn are amazing, and they go far above and beyond what anyone would expect from their photographers. They were photographers at a wedding of friends of ours, and we loved the photos, and those friends raved about their experience, so we were excited to work with this duo. They far exceeded our expectations. They know so much about weddings and what works and what doesn't that they are full of valuable advice. They helped us pick where to do photos and plan our schedule -- seriously, helped me plan it out by the minute and didn't ever mind that I kept changing my mind -- and day of they kept everybody and everything working like clockwork. They are incredibly nice, fun and easy to work with, and they have a fun and beautiful style with a knack for bringing out what's special about the couple. The engagement session is something I didn't think I needed, but they include it in the package and it is so worth it. It was fun and gave us all a chance to get to know each other. And Chris and Jenn are great and making you look fantastic -- they know every angle and head tilt that will flatter. I cannot say enough good things about this duo. Jenn even washed my feet after the first look photos before the ceremony. I'm not sure she would want me to share that, but holy cow, that was just yet another example of how much extra they did for us down to every detail. Chris and Jenn are really almost like a package deal of photographers and wedding day coordinators all in one. Book them! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kimberly & Ricky, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HAPPIER with Chris + Jenn! Neither my husband or I particularly love photos of ourselves, but we knew we had to suck it up for our wedding. Chris and Jenn put us immediately at ease and were a blast to work with! And we ended up loving every photo! We've joked about getting divorced just to get remarried again to get more photos from them!

Profile Picture Joey, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Chris & Jenn! From the pictures on their website we knew they were talented, and after our first consultation, we knew they were awesome! They were willing to travel and hike with us to capture our gorgeous engagement photos, and they worked so well to corral our family on the big day to make sure everyone got the photos they were looking for. And we love the results!! Couldn't recommend them more!

Profile Picture Lindzey, 6/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris and Jenn were fantastic! We loved getting to know them during our engagement shoot and they made it fun and very comfortable. On our wedding day, they set up our first look, and captured the moment perfectly. Throughout the wedding, they were easy going and very professional. They really helped make our perfect day special. The pictures came out wonderfully! We have a number of them hung around our new house. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture J, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so happy with our wedding and engagement pictures!! From the moment we met with them we knew we wanted to work with them. They listen to what you want and bring their expertise and creative ways to do it. They are professional, easy to talk to, efficient and very friendly. They are such a great team and we are so happy we picked them to capture the best day in our lives!

Profile Picture Camila, 9/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris and Jenn were fantastic! We could not be more happy with our wedding photos. They came out much better than we could have dreamed and they truly captured the emotional moments of the day. Chris and Jenn were also super friendly and kind and fit in with our family and friends so well. They were professional without being stuffy and just added to our happiness that day. If we had to do it over again, we would pick them in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day

Chris and Jenn were so easy to work with and so knowledgeable about ways to make the wedding day run smoothly! Jenn spent so much time helping me think through the order of the day and was incredible at making everything I wanted happen. They captured all the special moments I could want, and by the end of the night, they felt more like friends than vendors. We loved them!!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Working with Chris and Jenn on arguably the biggest day of our lives was the best decision we made on our wedding day. We lost our wedding photographer weeks before our wedding and Jenn and Chris came to the rescue and made what was seemingly a nightmare, a dream come true. Jenn and Chris were very punctual, cordial, respectful, and fun to work with. Jenn photographed the bride while Chris photographed the groom in the moments leading up to our ceremony. They both made us feel at ease and reassured us continually through out the day. We could not be happier with the photographs and our experience on our wedding day. We now have something to cherish forever and we highly recommend Chris + Jenn and can not speak highly enough of them as people and of their work

Profile Picture Haleigh , 6/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

Chris and Jenn are fantastic and work effortlessly together. They are both very attentive and have a good eye for the perfect photo! Once we received our engagement photos back, we both knew our wedding photos would be excellent and that we hired the right team! Both Chris and Jenn were extremely helpful in the planning leading up to our wedding day in order for the day of to go smoothly. Since our getting ready photos were at a different location than our first look photos and our venue, the day of was a bit complicated and Chris and Jenn helped us work through all of the little details. Chris took the getting ready photos for my husband and Jenn took the getting ready photos for me (the bride and entourage) at a different location. Then we all met up at the First Look spot at a beautiful trail in Montecido (recommended by Jenn :)). Chris and Jenn are both very professional and the wedding photos came out gorgeous!! - the photos captured my wedding day from start to finish and made me feel very beautiful. We have the perfect balance of candid photos and portraits. All of the little details were captured from our favors, cake toppers, flowers, to the laughter, tears and emotion of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn and Chris are an amazing team!!!! They went out of there way to make sure our day went smooth. Words don't describe how gretaful we are too them. There work is amazing and you won't be disappointed! They are very professional and listen to exactly what you and your expectations and they will surpass them!!! We would and have recommended them to everyone we know.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris and Jenn were great to work with and took amazing photos. You get two unique photographers, which is very nice. Their photos are a mix of artistic and traditional, and each have their own vision - the result is a variety of shots of your most important day.

It was also a breeze working with them as they are very flexible and scout out engagement photo and wedding day photo locations very well. We leaned on them a bit for planning and scheduling too, since we didn't have a wedding planner. I recommend letting them guide you on their shot choices; you'll like the result and you'll stress out a bit less at a time when there is a lot of stress.

Profile Picture TImothy, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing. I love our photos. I love our wedding book. Chris & Jenn are both amazing photographers. You get 2 artistic takes on your wedding (which is awesome) and they totally compliment each other's style. They are great. Just hire them.

Profile Picture User3796063, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

Words can't describe how amazing Chris and Jenn were on our wedding day! We had a small wedding ceremony (15 people, mostly family) at a home we rented in Dana Point for the weekend. While being amazing photographers, Chris and Jenn also acted as our wedding coordinators for the event. They were very prompt and professional with everything they did. They kept the days events running smoothly and kept me calm! They blended right in with our intimate guest list and were like part of the family. Our families have been raving about them ever since the wedding! I wish we lived closer to Orange County so that we could hire them for all future life events!! Chris and Jenn truly went above and beyond for us on our special day! I couldn't be happier with my decision to hire them!

Profile Picture Briana, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having researched many different photographers, we were drawn to Chris & Jenn as their photographic style spoke to us. We could see in their images their passion and commitment to making sure the bride and groom were at ease for the entire day. When we connected, their approach made us feel comfortable and lively. Knowing we were going to spend many hours with them on our wedding day we felt the trust and relationship we would have with the photographers was critically important to us. It was like they were old friends whom we reconnected with as if no time had passed. (This was a good thing as we did spend more time with them than anyone else that day.) They were professional and committed to capturing our vision and goals, which were to touch, move and inspire all our family and friends who joined us for the weekend (hopefully we made an impact on Chris and Jenn, as well). They managed our requests around family, lighting and details with ease and comfort. I have a photography background and know I have high expectations and they exceeded them.

Chris and Jenn were committed to capturing all aspects of the day while being conscious of the detailed schedule our wedding planner (Volare Events) organized. They worked well with Volare Events and were able to take control when needed. Wish we lived closer to these two amazing individuals as we look forward to finding another opportunity to have them photograph a special moment for our family.

Profile Picture Graeme, 10/19/14, 2 Reviews