Chris Harth Photography Reviews

Chris Harth Photography 5
Chris Harth Photography 6
Chris Harth Photography 7

Katie · Married on 08/10/2018

My husband and I had an excellent time working with Chris Harth. He was responsive throughout our entire planning process and on the wedding day, he helped stick to the timeline and made sure that we got all the shots that we wanted. When our family didn’t show up on time for pre ceremony photos, he was flexible and made sure we still found the time to get those photos done. Both my husband and I felt comfortable working with him; he made us laugh and feel like we could be ourselves. It’s only been a little over a week since the wedding and he has shared two sneak peek photos that we are in love with! We can’t wait to see the rest! We highly recommend Chris to all couples looking for someone to capture the biggest day of their lives!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Chris Harth Photography 8
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/09/2018

We loved working with Chris!

Chris did our engagement and wedding photos, and we are so happy we chose him! Communication leading up to the wedding day was helpful and prompt. He knows his stuff and was great guiding us through our wedding day. We love all our pictures and look forward to working with him again in the future.

Sent on 02/16/2019
    Chris Harth Photography 13
    Chris Harth Photography 14
    Chris Harth Photography 15

Kelli · Married on 05/19/2018

Chris Harth made our engagement pics relaxing and fun! Even My fiancé was impressed by how creative he was and how at ease he made us feel!

It was a fun & memorable day! During our styled session we had fun cooking hotdogs on the camp fire, drinking a cold beer & then wrapped up the day chasing the sunset along Deception pass!

The sneak peek photo shared was BREATHTAKING! Can't wait to see the rest! Makes me even more excited to have you capture our wedding day!

Thank you Chris!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Maggie · Married on 10/07/2017

I have known Chris for a long time, but haven't been able to fully verbalize what an amazing photographer he is, until now. My now husband (eek) and I had the pleasure of working with Chris for our mountain adventure elopement. The short notice wedding invitation + 2 hour trek from home + small hike into a deserted Mt. Baker Ski Area didn't even scare Chris away...in fact it made him giddy!

The photos he has presented to us from our special day are simply amazing! They captured the true love, tears, laughs and spontaneous nature of our big day. Chris encompasses the perfect combination of professionalism, attention to detail, eye for lighting, enthusiasm and humor.

I cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 07/17/2017
  • Shelby_Erin26

Shelby · Married on 09/09/2016

We have not gotten our photos back from the wedding yet but Chris was such a pleasure to work with I felt comfortable reviewing him before we received the photos back. Chris is very responsive and easy to communicate with. He helped us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and several members of the bridal party told me how much they liked our photographer as well. If our engagement session is any indicator of how our wedding photos will turn out they will be amazing and I cannot wait to see them. Chris was an amazing value for his price and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you for helping capture our special day, Chris! We hope to get the chance to work with you again :)

Sent on 09/25/2016

amyandjeromy · Married on 09/04/2015

My husband and I just got married September 4th, 2015 in Snohomish, Washington. For our wedding we had the best Photographer we could have asked for, Chris Harth! You can easily tell that when he is working, that photography is his passion not just his job. Chris really does an exceptional job, he works hard to go above and beyond the average. We love his style and the creative shots that he takes. Chris also did our engagement shoot back in the spring. He gave us a great recommendation for a location to shoot at, and to this day we still love to look at our photos. At both of the shoots we did with Chris we were very impressed, he really takes his time, does his homework before he does a shoot, and he always stays focused in order to deliver the best work possible! Working with Chris is very comforting. I felt like I could relax and not have to worry that he might be missing something. He is not someone you need to tell what to do and he gets the job done with a smile on his face. We feel very confident in saying that the next time we need a photographer it will be Chris Harth that we call. I would highly recommend Chris for what ever the occasion is if you need a great Photographer!
    -Amy & Jeormy