Chris Frailey Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Jodie R. Married on 03/28/2021

Chris did a fantastic job!

Chris did an absolutely fantastic job, He quickly made us very comfortable! He did a great job at making us feel at ease and capturing the moment. We danced, we laughed and smiled so hard! He even caught our spur of the moment shot with Arizona wildlife!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Married on 03/20/2021

Amazing! Loved All the Photos!

Chris was so easy to work with and so professional and friendly. I really couldn't have asked for a better phohotographer to capture such special moments.

The pictures just came out amazing. I will definitely be using Chris for other photo sessions needed in the future!
  • Iulia
    Iulia T. Married on 02/09/2021

Hire him!

Chris did a phenomenal job with our engagement photos. Not only did he give us great options for locations in Sedona, he made it a wonderful experience! My fiancee did not complain once and that is saying something! We had so much fun at every location (we did three locations) and the photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined! HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend him. You won't be disappointed.
    Nathan W. Married on 09/19/2020

Truly Amazing!

Chris was absolutely phenomenal from start to finish. His work clearly speaks for itself but he definitely goes above and beyond. He made us feel so comfortable and made sure we were happy with what we were getting. By the end of it all he really felt more like a friend instead of just one of our vendors. We have still kept in contact and will definitely use him again for future events. After meeting with him once you can feel his passion for photography and for others happiness.
    Sonia Married on 08/11/2020

Aaahhmazing photographer!

We had the MOST AMAZING experience with Chris Frailey. Not only did we get married during the COVID pandemic, but we had the one cloudy cold day in Arizona! Chris was so flexible and accommodating. He was incredibly efficient at taking a lot of beautiful pictures, finding great backgrounds, and catching special moments on the fly. He was even able to make my gloomy day look like a beautiful sunny day-- talk about being gifted! He made everyone feel comfortable. My pictures came back faster than I expected, and every one of them turned out magnificent! I would highly recommend Chris for any type of wedding, sunshine or clouds!
  • Kristen
    Kristen K. Married on 07/03/2020

Great pics and great guy

Chris was willing to drive far for our wedding and was flexible and creative!
  • Tristan
    Tristan Married on 03/18/2020

Simply Phenomenal!!!

It was a gloomy Wednesday afternoon. The skies were grey and crying. Anxiety was high and the stress was through the roof. When Chris and his partner arrived all that stress settled. It can be difficult to not have a wedding planner/coordinator. A DJ and Photographer are crucial to make sure everything is smooth sailing. From the start Chris was on top of everything and made sure to get all our details shots and all the family shots we requested. He helped keep our timeline on track. We even got to throw in some fun/interesting shots. They captured us perfectly. I literally couldn't have asked for better! I am so happy we chose Chris to capture our day and 10/10 would hire again! (for other types of photos of course haha)
  • W
    Wesley B. Married on 03/18/2020

Phenomenal Experience

We had an absolutely phenomenal experience! It was a down pour on our wedding day and Chris and his partner did an amazing job. They kept it fun and rolled with the punches. We asked for some creative shots and they delivered! Would highly recommend Chris if you are looking for a photographer.
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia Married on 06/21/2019

Wedding Photographer of our Dreams

Chris was THE BEST photographer we could have hoped for! He did a fantastic job of capturing our day and provided us with stunning photos that we will look back at and enjoy for the rest of our lives! We have so many candid photos of our family smiling and laughing at our reception and quite a few formals of just us that we adore! He is like a fly on the wall capturing everything exactly as it happens. If you are looking for a PHENOMENAL photographer at an EXTREMELY reasonable price, look no further, Chris is your guy!

Chris Frailey Photography's reply:

Cynthia thank you and Aaron so much for allowing me to be a part of your day. You two are awesome and it was such an honor to photograph your beautiful wedding.

Regards,
    Chris
    Lynn Married on 01/17/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographer!

My husband and I are so very glad we chose Chris to be our wedding photographer! My family absolutely loved him and his assistant and he beautifully captured every magical second of our big day. We ended up with over 750 photos that show not only the actions of the day, but the emotions of every event. I have only been able to narrow down my favorite photos to a top 100. We got our photos back three weeks ago, and I have looked through them every single day. Choosing a photographer is such an important decision as these will be the one thing you will have to remember your day for the rest of your life; choose Chris! You will NOT be disappointed.
    Brian P. Married on 11/24/2018

Chris Goes the Extra Mile

Chris truly went above and beyond for our engagement shoot. He drove us on a wild adventure through Sedona to find multiple locations that took the breath away. The scenery was stunning. Additionally, his creativity with shot layouts, his advice when it came to wedding day photos, his willingness to get all of the various family photos we requested (and there were SO MANY), his eagerness to get unique photos, his inclination to listen to our requests, and his enthusiasm for the whole process were above and beyond our expectations. Chris doesn't just take photos. He helps you record your fondest memories in a professional, friendly, and fun way.
    Shelby A. Married on 11/03/2018

My favorite photographer!

I’ve known Chris since I can remember. He’s an all around fantastic guy and the quality of his work is flawless. He’s crazy talented and captures moments so well. Highly recommended for any occasion!
    Brooke T. Married on 09/28/2018

Flexible and professional

We lived in Flagstaff and really wanted our engagement pictures done in the snow! I called Chris up one Sunday morning and told him it snowed, and he was on the road to up to Flagstaff within an hour, and on a SUNDAY. And of course our actual wedding pictures were phenomenal too!
    Lisa Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend!

Chris was awesome!! He captured of moment I could have asked for! He was so attentive and friendly! I highly recommend him and his assistant!!
    Allison Married on 01/20/2018
    Chris was awesome throughout the whole process! He suggested family pictures I may want and got some truly amazing shots while keeping in our timeframe. Michael and the groomsmen LOVED Matt too!
    Jenn Married on 12/29/2017
    We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. Chris made everything so easy on our big day and took care of every specific photo we requested. We were blown away by the photos he produced and were over the moon about everything. Chris is the best!
    Jennifer Married on 12/29/2017
    Chris is an amazing photographer! Our photos turned out even better than we could have ever imagined and Chris helped us include our dog in the shoot as well! Chris is so fun, he makes you feel relaxed and and the whole shoot was so fun. We recommend him 100%!
    Ashley Married on 10/15/2017
    Chris was wonderful and we had so much fun doing our pictures with him. His turn around time was increadily quick and our pictures are amazing!
    Mckenzie Married on 07/08/2017
    Chris Frailey and his assistant flew from out of state to take my bridal portraits and then came again for my wedding. A few dozen highlight photos were ready the day of the shoot and the whole set ready in just a few weeks. I got married in a dark theater without any natural light. Pictures of other weddings at the same theater were often dark and full of shadows. My pictures however were beautiful and bright, thanks to the talent and equipment of the photographers. They are easy to work with and very helpful throughout your big day. They make you feel beautiful in person and then they capture that beauty in their pictures that you get to keep for a life time. This company is incredible and I would highly recommend to anyone that wants georgeous photos.
  • Leah
    Leah Married on 06/18/2017
    Chris was absolutely fabulous throughout our experience! He was easy to talk with and I felt our day was planned well. He was patient, diligent, and captured our day perfectly. Our photos are priceless to us! We have received many compliments on them and our family and friends were impressed immediately! I would recommend Chris to any couple that seeks candid photos that truly capture the magic of the moment! Thank you, Chris, for capturing our day beautifully!
    Kylie Married on 03/10/2017
    I cannot say enough good things about Chris as our photographer! From the very beginning, Chris was so easy to work with. He helped us modify a package to fit within our budget. We went back and forth for a while trying to schedule our engagement photos (due to my terrible work schedule) and Chris was always very willing to make things work. We drove two hours out of town and spent all day doing our engagement photos in Pine and Heber. They were stunning to say the least. We had our pictures back three weeks after our engagement shoot. For our wedding, Chris was at the venue before I even got there to start scoping out some shots. He managed to capture everything that day and be everywhere, without being in the way at all. He was always there to catch a picture we wanted, without feeling like the paparazzi was following us. We received our wedding photos two weeks after our wedding, and had so many photos (over 1000). And they were beyond beautiful, and caught so many important details of the day. Looking back at the photos, I can remember how I was feeling in those moments. They are so fantastic and I cannot say enough good things about working with Chris.
    Shannon Married on 10/08/2016
    Chris was so easy to work with and the photos we got back were absolutely worth it. Especially if you are planning an out door wedding, Chris is your guy. His experience photographing landscapes made for some incredible wedding photos with breathtaking backgrounds. I would absolutely hire him again.
    Elisa Married on 10/25/2015
    After interviewing Chris, no one else even came close to the kind of quality he was presenting to us. This was an easy choice. He offered us a great value and along with creative perspectives for photos.
    Brittany Married on 10/24/2015
    It was a pleasure working with Chris for our wedding at Superstition Mountain Country Club. He was very familiar with the area, and knew all the perfect spots for beautiful photos. He was calm and patient with all my guests, and with me, as I was struck with wedding-day nerves!

Chris was with us for most of the day, taking pictures before the ceremony, during, and after, until almost the end of the reception. He captured all the family and friend shots we wanted, and we were left with plenty of time for creative, artistic, and romantic shots as well. I didn't realize how lovely they would be until I saw them, Chris really has a great eye for a beautiful shot, and we will treasure the photos.

I loved that the photos do not look staged, fake, or cliche - he created lovely images that capture the beauty of our location and the excitement and romance of the wedding day.

Chris’s patience, professionalism, skill, and artistic eye were all deeply appreciated. He made taking our wedding pictures fun and captured all the best moments of our special day! Everyone who has seen our pictures loves them! His photography is highly recommended and I would certainly hire him again.
    Lisa Married on 05/30/2015
    I hired Chris Frailey for both my engagement and wedding photos, and could not have been more pleased! We chose beautiful Sedona, AZ as the location for our wedding and Chris took advantage of the scenery to capture our beautiful, once in a lifetime memories. Leading up to the wedding date, Chris took the time to sit down with us and plan the timeline for our outdoor wedding to make sure we could schedule our ceremony and wedding party photos with the best lighting and environment. He was very flexible with helping us to rearrange the schedule a little to accommodate some constraints on our music and catering service. On the day of our wedding he was everywhere, taking pictures of our setup, bride and groom preparations, and guests arriving. The ceremony and wedding party photos were so amazing, they looked like paintings! And of course he was out there on the dance floor with us to enjoy the party and catch some fun shots. After a couple of weeks of editing time, we received our digital copies and we were so impressed and overjoyed to be able to relive the fun day! Chris is very passionate about photography and it shows in the quality of his work. I plan to use his services in the future next time we need family photographs, and would highly recommend him to my friends.