Chozen Dj Service Sarasota Reviews

11 Reviews for Chozen Dj Service Sarasota

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 02/23/2019

Professional

Kurt was awesome to work with for our wedding. Professional and made everything easy! Played all of our requests and read the guests well. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Krystan · Married on 11/04/2017

Kurt was an absolute Rockstar! He nailed it - from the ceremony to the reception. Everyone was on the dance floor during the reception! He asked detailed questions to ensure we got everything we wanted on our wedding day! I would 100% recommend DJ Chozen for your next event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Debra · event on: 04/25/2015

Kurt did a great job at our SHS prom. The students were on the dance floor all evening and stayed until it was over. I would definitely use him again! Thank you Kurt.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Lindsay · event on: 04/11/2015

Excellent and played what the kids wanted! Will use again!

Sent on 04/20/2015
  • User4903291 · event on: 03/21/2015

Kurt did a fantastic job. Everyone danced the night away and had an amazing time. Kurt picked just the right music at the right time. The dance floor was never empty.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Noor · Married on 01/03/2015

We found Kurt through his wife who is a professional makeup artist. The couple is truly amazing and a power couple! Kurt was unbelievably professional and responsive he went through all our music list and went out of his way to find cultural songs that were very hard to find. He brought a light show and REALLY engaged our guests. We never expected to have 40 something people on the dance floor, I attribute that to him being such a good DJ!
    I would 100% hire him for any of our future events he works so well on his feet and really knows how to respond to a crowd!
    Thank you so much Kurt and Sonja for making our wedding day absolutely special!!
    Noor and Suhayl!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Gina · Married on 12/20/2014

My husband and I are both DJs so hiring a DJ, you would think, would be quite a big deal. Well, Kurt was our first and only choice. Being in the local DJ circuit for over 10 years myself, I know fly-by-night and part time DJs just couldn't do the job for our guests at this once in a lifetime occasion. He's a full time DJ that puts HIGH value in family himself, as does his wife. Those are very important aspects to us. He guided our event every step of the way and ensured every last detail had a soundscape that no one would forget. Even last minute changes were no big deal. He strives for perfection and he's very easy to work with. He was one of the family and I would recommend him musically, professionally and admirably to everyone reading this review. Thank you Kurt aka DJ Chozen for being part of our special day. - Q-BiK & DJ Gina (Mr and Mrs Pejhman Ehsani)

Sent on 12/26/2014

Margo · Married on 11/23/2014

Kurt is very professional and as an event planner, I've been recommending him for years. I know might clients are in good hands when working with him. He's one of Nashville's best!

Sent on 11/28/2014

Kyle · Married on 07/13/2013

Could not have had a better DJ. Everyone, from every age group had an amazing time. We had several special requests as far as song versions and times and he nailed it all right on the head. Very easy to work and communicate with to make it an effortless and enjoyable experience.

Sent on 07/22/2013
  • W

Wesley · Married on 09/20/2014

DJ Chozen was great! Super helpful in making suggestions in music and willing to play the list of songs we had requested prior to the event, as well as requests from guest during the event. His willingness to help my wife and I along with his flexibility, professionalism, and quality of work all make choosing him a no-brainer.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Leann · Married on 12/14/2014

2.5

Kurt did an awesome job of being responsive and helping us getting our day together. My only con was the music selections. The kids enjoyed the music and danced, however, we had a lot of adults sitting on the sidelines :-(

Sent on 12/26/2014