Weddings by ChloMo Reviews

131 | James Hill, JM

131 Reviews for Weddings by ChloMo

jenny · Married on 04/23/2017

Hi, Team CHlomo your Bestie Jenny here, Thanks again for a great event, I will never forget it. Keep making people's dreams come through from the James Family.

loras · Married on 04/02/2017

I recommend Chlomo Projects and Events for your weddings. The steel band, the drums, Your team really knows what they are doing so thank you.

jonario · event on: 03/18/2017

Chanel was amazing! Everyone said she is an awesome stress reliever! We did nothing but relax and enjoy our day, she checked on everything. I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 12/24/2017

ben · Married on 03/17/2017

Thank You Chlomo Projects and Events. We love you from Andrea and Ben in Canada. You got the nautical theme down to the T. thank you and God bless.

David · Married on 03/11/2017

Professional, with excellent attention to details adding a creative flare with a classy touch where needed all while ensuring that the bride was comfortable and happy with the entire wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2017

jackson · Married on 03/08/2017

My wedding was perfect, Thanks to Chlomo projects and events. Everything stood out from all the other garden weddings I have seen before and I have no regrets using your agency. EVERYTHING was as discussed and all my friends brought back the good news to everyone back home in Houston. Thank you very much.

Sent on 09/30/2017

lara · Married on 03/03/2017

I am AMAZEDDDDD and IN LOVE all at the same time. This team is so lovable and sweet. Thank you guys My wedding in Frenchman's Cove-Portland was just like WOW!!! and the after party was like WOW-WOW-WOW. My kids and husband are still talking and raving about the wedding. You guys Rock

jenna · Married on 03/01/2017

Melia Braco Village was completely transformed into the Glamorous Wonderland Wedding that I wanted. Your team came up with so many ideas that made everything the experience of lifetime. Thank you, You made it all happen. Jenna from New York.

samantha · Married on 02/17/2017

A very good deal at an affordable price. I am sure you will get far more than you pay for when Chlomo Projects and Events plan your wedding. I knew from the start you guys would not let me down and you proved me right thank you.

marie · Married on 02/12/2017

Hi my friends, I will recommend you here as you planned perfect wedding. Home in Nigeria and happy and pleased. Thank you- Abayomrunkoje

Kristen · Married on 02/09/2017

This was the best money that we spent!. Everything seemed to fall into place and I didn't have to worry about a single thing. Chloe was A++ on top of her game and I would do business with her again without question!

Sent on 12/22/2017

nariy · Married on 01/02/2017

I am happy your team were apart of my day, you fulfilled every promise - to make my day unforgettable. I felt like a true Jamaican again after being away for so long. Treasure Beach in St. Elizabeth was the perfect location for my day in the Sun, Beach wedding. You guys will always be in our hearts. Nariy - Atlanta.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Jason · Married on 01/01/2017

Looking back at my wedding it was indeed the best day of my life. Beautiful beach, beautiful bride, our children and our closest friends. ChloMo Projects and Events was the glue that held it all together. All we had to do was tell their team exactly what we wanted and boom it was done. We showed up, got married and absolutely everything was better than expected. We could not have done it without you guys. Thanks a million.

Sent on 08/22/2017

mike · Married on 12/29/2016

Who would have guessed that after all that happened to make sure my wedding didn't happen Chlomo and the team would come in to save the day. I am impressed, overjoyed and in love. Thank you, I highly recommend.

peter · Married on 12/21/2016

Talented, Creative, Professional, Just the secret sauce our wedding needed. Thank you our dream destination wedding was perfect due to your very hard work. Peter, LA.

Kenroy · Married on 12/08/2016

These guys are the best. Highly recommended. Best prices, options and really know
    what customer service is. I am glad I trusted chlomo with my big day. No one had to
    ask me to give a review of Chlomo because they deserve every praise possible. I
    love the attention to detail and how personalized my wedding was. It wasn’t just
    another wedding, it was my wedding. Thank you guys.

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • Kristen

Kristen Holligan · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Execution!

Weddings by ChloMo made my dream wedding a reality.
    They took all my vague ideas and brought them to life.
    During the planning process they were extremely responsive to all of my questions and concerns. I had no experience in event planning so Chloe was essential in helping me to find vendors. The ChloMo team was familiar with a multitude of vendors and so they were able to provide me with numerous options for every aspect, from invitations to food to music.
    The actual day turned out beautifully. The decor was gorgeous and the day flowed seamlessly.
    I would highly recommend Weddings by ChloMo to anyone planning on getting married in Jamaica.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Ruth · Married on 10/25/2018

I got a high quality service

Harper and Bianca were excellent and made from the staff to the food to the back-drop all being properly organized as they were very friendly and easy to work with, likewise patient and cool. Also we loved the ceremony location by Devon House, everything about them was of great quality, NOT TO MENTION THE ICE CREAM! Everyone had so much fun.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Gloria · Married on 10/14/2018

PERFECTION AT WORK

The simplest way to start is by saying – I’m not the easiest person to plan an event with. We were also one of those rare couples where I, the groom, was caught up on every detail – while Gavin was very comfortable with any option we chose. He actually turned our occasion into the most magical night of our lives!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Vincent & Ann · Married on 06/18/2018

This is exactly what i wanted

From the beginning you made everything so sweet for us and answered all our questions so promptly, I couldn’t believe it! Chanel was fantastic! She was so kind and helpful. I didn't know what to expect from my preparations but she was always there for me, thanks so much, your service was exactly what I was hoping for.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Barbara · Married on 06/01/2018

Dopest wedding planners

Firstly thanks for organizing such a magical day for us! It was truly outstanding - we loved everything from the venue, to the flowers, to the food and the extra little touches like the caricaturist and Gelato cart that Harper suggested, which really made the wedding extra special...you guys are dope.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Jesse & Catherine · Married on 05/27/2018

So helpful and so transparent

It is hard to understate how much we loved our experience with ChloMo. It was honestly the best money we spent on our wedding. Chloe and the team are so helpful, transparent and on top of their game. If you are contemplating on having a wedding, do yourself a favor and reach out to ChloMo.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Ryan · Married on 04/26/2018

From worry to glory

We had a small wedding at Trident Hotel. Planning a wedding from afar, we were flying blindly so to speak, but they took care of many details. Harper did an excellent job, she understood my vision and my budget and was willing to work with it. Their prices are moderate, and the results are worth every penny. Thanks Harper!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Rahmir · Married on 02/17/2018

We had our dream wedding

We organised our Hindu wedding with ChloMo Projects & Events. They were wonderful to work with and put me at ease whenever I started stressing over the endless amount of stressors throughout planning a wedding! I truly can’t speak highly enough of ChloMo, I feel like because she was such a big involvement in making our dream wedding come true.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Kimberly · Married on 05/09/2017

Wanted to give Chlomo Projects and events a shout out. They blow up my wedding in perfection. You are simply geniuses. The way you took every stupid idea I had and made it possible just blew my hat off. You were the sugar and spice of my wedding. I trusted you with my wedding and was not disappointed. Thank you, you really took a load off.

Sent on 08/27/2017