Weddings by ChloMo Reviews

131 | James Hill, JM

131 Reviews for Weddings by ChloMo

kevor · Married on 10/19/2017

Chloe knew exactly what we wanted, and was able to work within our budget without sacrificing beauty. She Is wonderful!!!

Khori · Married on 10/17/2017

Rochelle was great as our day-of-coordinator. She helped everything run smoothly at the ceremony, cocktail reception, and our brunch the next morning. She was on-top of everything, and helped us reschedule quickly when our cocktail hour plans changed. Her assistant was also wonderful!

Kim · Married on 10/12/2017

Chloe was very helpful making sure I didn't forget any details. She also made it a lot easier to set up our guest lists and tables, something I thought was going to be a headache. She has a lot of tools to help make the day go according to plan!

Kemar · Married on 10/07/2017

Not only was Rochelle very professional and knowledgeable about planning weddings, but she also was very creative. Her suggestion for waving the wands when our daughter and new husband left the church was so clever. Our guests also appreciated the ease of finding their seats using Amy's framed seating chart. She has my highest recommendation.(Decor and Event Designs).

Sent on 12/31/2017

Jordan · Married on 10/03/2017

Rochelle made our wedding planning and the day of our wedding a dream come true. Everything was perfect. We loved everything. When I reflect on things the one thing I would do again and again is have Rochelle as our wedding planner.

Julo · Married on 10/01/2017

Everything went according to plan. My wedding was a little unconventional and would never have ran as smoothly if she wasn't there! It was well worth it to hire ChloMo Projects & Events!

Navauldo · Married on 09/28/2017

My one word for Rochelle is "unflappable." In the final days leading up to the wedding, there seemed to be no detail too small or task too big that she was not willing to manage or tackle. She provided that much-needed sense of control and organization that every party should be so fortunate to experience -- which allowed me to utterly and completely enjoy our day! Thanks again, Rochelle!

Amanda · Married on 09/25/2017

Rochelle worked as a day-of planner for my ceremony. At the rehearsal there was a misunderstanding with the priest and he was quite angry - not what I wanted to deal with the night before my wedding! Rochelle stepped in and calmly and professional resolved the situation - it was wonderful! I was also very grateful to have her assistance on my wedding day.

Trudi Ann · Married on 09/24/2017

A big Job well done to chlomo projects and events. They planned from the car rental
    to the airport pick up from the rehearsal dinner to my honeymoon and I was pleased
    to the fullest. All my guest had a great time at the party you designed. Thank you,
    thank you, thank you.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Alex · Married on 09/22/2017

A truly extra ordinary company. Very flexible and very professional. I had a stress
    free destination wedding and I was in Awe as to how much they could have done
    with my budget and timeline. It was comfortable, fun and caribbean which was what I
    wanted! My entire wish list was incorporated into my special day and everyone left
    happy!! Thanks again ChloMo :)

Sent on 09/27/2017

Kquewanda · Married on 09/21/2017

ChloMo Projects & Events was extremely helpful during our wedding weekend!! Everything we didn't think of, they thought of- and everything we thought of, was already taken care of. It was such a relief to have someone to be able to rely on for those last-minute details. Our planner was very professional, thoughtful and efficient- we're so glad we used them!!

Tara · Married on 09/18/2017

I love Rochelle!!! She was so wonderful helping me plan my wedding. She helped keep me sane during the whole process. I was so calm the day of my wedding. I didn't have to worry about anything at all. She can solve any problem or emergency you can think of and even the ones you would never imagine. She is so prepared. I would definitely recommend ChloMo Projects & Events, especially Rochelle. She was an integral part of making sure my wedding day was better than I dreamed. Thank you so much Rochelle!!!!

Trudi · Married on 09/17/2017

thank you, thank you.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Elijah · Married on 09/13/2017

Rochelle was wonderful to work with and really put us at ease. She was very professional and did everything that we asked her to do! She was great at guiding us throughout the wedding process. She made our night run so smoothly and we highly recommend her!!!

Danielle · Married on 09/10/2017

Rochelle was my Day of Coordinator for my wedding. she was very professional and genuine. She helped put my mind at ease with every aspect of my big day. If I had a worry or problem, it was instantly taken care of gracefully and quickly. I highly recommend Rochelle, she gave me feedback on my ideas and brought to light things I wouldn't have thought about if left to my own devices. Rochelle was great!

Brytney · Married on 09/06/2017

Rochelle made my wedding beautiful!!!! we needed all the help that she provided and she made our day easy, fun, and relaxed. Every gal needs a Rochelle !! I work full time and didn't have a lot of time to deal with all the vendors and all the small details that needed ironed out. Rochelle handled the venue when it wasn't going exactly great, and was on our side and was there to make sure we got EVERYTHING we wanted. She is confident and a true goal achiever. As her client, she put us first, and made everything happen smoothly, and worry free. I'm so glad I went with ChloMo Projects & Events and had Rochelle help. She is organized and on top of all the details, and will make your planning SO MUCH EASIER!!!! Rochelle is the best !

Julo · Married on 09/03/2017

Chanel and her team took care of all of the details on my wedding day. She helped me with the planning but also kept me involved. She made my day worry-free and everything went very smoothly.

Rajae · Married on 08/30/2017

I could not have planned such a beautiful wedding in such a short period of time (four months) without Chloe's expertise! She went above and beyond in many ways. I highly recommend ChloMo Projects & Events!

Alyssa · Married on 08/25/2017

Chanel was great every step of the way. We were able to pick a venue in one day, and then meet with photographer, florist, cake lady, and pick invitations in one day. She stayed in constant communication via phone, text, and email. Best of all, on the wedding day everything was flawless and ran smoothly. I can't keep track of all the compliments we got about the wedding flowing so well. My husband, my mom, and I would not have done it any other way. We have friends that want to use ChloMo Projects & Events for their wedding, and friends/family that wished they would have. I love that my family, friends, and I could enjoy the day without having to worry about what goes where, who forgot what, and where everyone was. Chanel and Rochelle were highly recommended by our dear friends, and my husband and I highly recommend them for any event you are planning.

Sent on 12/24/2017

Llanzo · Married on 08/20/2017

By far, the best money we spent on our wedding! Rochelle literally handled everything, communicated with all the vendors, and executed a flawless, gorgeous wedding. We are from out of town, and didn't know anything about vendors in the area, and she made the perfect recommendations according to our theme/personality. If we had to do it all over again, we would most certainly hire Rochelle and ChloMo Projects & Events!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Gabriel · Married on 08/12/2017

Rochelle and ChloMo Projects & Events were wonderful. She was flexible and her price was competitive. She helped us have the perfect wedding and the best wedding I've ever been to. It was beautiful! Thanks again!

Sent on 12/23/2017

kaio · Married on 08/07/2017

Chanel was so quick to respond to any of my emails, and she had great ideas and feedback to my suggestions! Her timeline was spot on, and knowing that she would take care of everything the day of the birthday made it so easy to just relax and enjoy the day! I would highly recommend her and Rochelle for your events,you will be glad you did!!(

Sent on 12/23/2017

Gabriel · Married on 08/04/2017

I love Rochelle. She's the best simple as that. My husband and I needed some serious help. We interviewed several planners, but we both just clicked really well with Rochelle. Her laid back personality balanced out our high strung personalities. She was beyond helpful throughout the entire planning process. She always got back to us immediately and there was not a question she could not answer. On our wedding day, she was everywhere solving every problem and making everything perfect. At one point my mom's false lashes fell off ruining her makeup but Rochelle fixed it beautifully. My dress needed to be bustled and no one was around but came out of nowhere and did it for me. She even arranged for my husband and I to each have a signature cocktail and some hors d'oeuvres waiting for us right after the ceremony because she knew we would want a few minutes alone. She had cupcakes delivered to the limo driver and up to our hotel room since we did not get to have any at the wedding. She stayed forever after the wedding with her team making sure every last item was packed up into my parent's van. I'm telling you there is nothing Rochelle did not do. As I mentioned earlier, my husband and I are not the easiest going people, but Rochelle always stayed patient and kind. She has truly become a friend and I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/22/2017

lara · Married on 08/03/2017

A huge Hello, from the Mris here in Toronto, You planned our wedding at the Tryall in Hanover. We appreciate it and highly recommend your service.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Glenmore · event on: 08/02/2017

Chanel was just awesome! She took care of everything and the stress off of us. She's fun, friendly, detail oriented, & dedicated to you. Our guests were commenting on how great she was. My aunt has worked with through other parties and says she does a wonderful & professional job.

Sent on 12/26/2017