Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ashley C. Married on 10/24/2020

Best Day Ever!

This place was absolutely perfect for our wedding! We knew it was where we wanted to get married as soon as we stepped foot into the old west town. It just fit us so perfectly. We loved that we could decorate exactly how we wanted, and we could bring in our own food/beverages. Kathy was super sweet, and really worked with us. I definitely recommend this place!!

Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review!!! It was a GREAT wedding and I really enjoyed you guys!!! 😊
    Samantha H. Married on 10/10/2020

The Best Day

Everything about the venue was perfect!! The accommodations were the best fit for our wedding party and guests who stayed the night. Everyone loved the saloon, and the yard space. Being able to play cornhole and the kids enjoyed the play set and swings.

Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue's reply:

Thank you SOOO much Samantha for the wonderful review of the Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue!!!! It makes smile from ear to ear to know that your special day was wonderful and you were pleased with everything!
    Sandra A. Married on 07/10/2020

Your Dream Venue

The day before the wedding can be chaotic! But with this venue you can set up the day before and stay the night! Kathy and her husband were great host and made sure I had everything I needed for my big day.

Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue's reply:

THANK YOU, Sandra!! You & Ritchie are amazing! We soooo appreciate your trust in us and loved your wedding!!
  • Kindle
    Kindle Married on 04/25/2020

Best day ever!!

Where do I begin? It was a wonderful weekend! We booked for 48 hours, I was able to have some girl time with my bridesmaids the day and night before, rehearsal dinner and then wake up at my wedding venue!! Our big day was rescheduled due to COVID, and Kathy was so helpful and understanding! When we did have our day, it wasn’t how we planned due to the pandemic, but in our eyes it was even better! We had half the guests but way more time to enjoy those who came! Kathy was so wonderful in every part of the wedding process and the venue is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you Kathy! We love you! Chisholm trail rustic venue will always hold a special place in our hearts!

Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue's reply:

Ohhhhhhh Kindle!! Thank you so very much for such a glowing review!! I adore you & Keegan so much!! 💓 Please come back and visit me soon!!
  • Hayley
    Hayley M. Married on 04/04/2020

Love This Place!

Kathy made my Fiance and I feel at home. This venue is perfect for our wedding next Spring and cannot wait to work with her. Thank You Kathy, we are so excited!

Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue's reply:

We are so excited too Hayley! Thank you so much for choosing us for your special day! ❤❤❤ It will be EPIC!!!!
    Dorothy Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing venue

Me and my husband absolutely LOVED this place!!!It was amazing and so cute and rustic the log cabin we stayed in was beautiful!My kids didn't want to leave when the weekend was over lol.Cathy the owner is so sweet and laid back and just an amazing person and made everything super easy for us! And you can't beat the prices here!
  • Ashley
    Ashley R. Married on 09/21/2019

Bride- Mrs. Giles

Kathy was great to work with and everything turned out amazing!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Fantastic

We had our perfect wedding here. I would greatly recommend for anyone who is wanting the rustic theme. You don’t have to do much to get it perfect for your day

Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue's reply:

Thank you SOOOO much, Samantha!!!! Your wedding was beautiful!!! Please come back and see us for anniversaries, okay?? Kathy
  • Darla
    Darla H. Married on 11/24/2018

My son’s wedding was held at Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue in November of 2018.

Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue is a unique gem! Everyone in attendance had a great time! Our parents, grandparents, people young & old raved that it was the best wedding ever! We are going back soon for a company Christmas party & we are counting the days!!! I recommend this to everyone as there is no place like this around! Thank you Kathy! You’re a fabulous host & we love Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue!!!
    Cheryl Married on 04/08/2018
    Kathy was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend this venue.

Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue's reply:

Thank you so much Cheryl!!
  • User4140439

Beautiful wedding at such a unique venue...Kathy was a joy to work with...guests loved the venue.

I would highly recommend this place for not only weddings, but family reunions, corporate events, birthday or retirement parties....
    Stephanie S. Married on 07/03/2019

Mother of bride

We would recommend this venue. It is very unique has lots of options. The owner was very flexible and helpful in every way to make our special wedding day the best. If you are looking for an outdoor venue with alot to offer this is the place.