Chico Hot Springs Reviews

11 Reviews for Chico Hot Springs

• Maggie

Maggie · Married on 08/10/2019

#chicoabides

Chico Hot Springs in near and dear to my heart. I have always loved Chico and when I got engaged I knew it was the place I would want to have my wedding. My husband and I could not be happier about how our wedding turned out! Tanya at Chico was the absolute best! She worked with me for a year and I have to say that without her it would not have turned out as perfectly as it did. The venue is magical. There is a reason it is called paradise valley! All of the wedding guests who had never been to Chico were blown away with how beautiful the area is but more so blown away with how wonderful every staff member was to them. I can tell you there are a lot of new Chico lovers now! Scott and his crew on the day of the wedding hands down made sure we had the perfect day. There is no a single thing I could complain about. I keep telling everyone; I want to get married there every summer! If you want to get married in the most beautiful area in Montana and have an incredible experience, then you must go to Chico!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Kim · Married on 09/01/2018

Very attentive staff and Tonya was super helpful!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Jesse · Married on 03/17/2018

The venue is, of course, amazing. Tonya, event coordinator, is great to deal with. Chico was loved by all who came to our wedding and was the night of our lives. Highly recommended.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Sydney · Married on 05/21/2016

The staff at Chico Hot Springs helped make our wedding perfect. Their gratitude, graciousness, and passion made our day exceed our expectations. Chico has always been a favorite spot of ours, and now it will hold an even bigger spot in our hearts. Thank you for all your hard work.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/04/2015

The venue is so beautiful. The Field of Dreams is well maintained and gorgeous for a ceremony. The reception hall is large and decorated, but neutral to go with any wedding theme. Ching Ling and Andrew were so easy to work with and made my day extra special. The food was delicious and the portions were huge (and super affordable). I was very happy with the overall experience!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Tonya, Andrew and their teams made my wedding day the easiest and most enjoyable event I've ever attended. I would recommend Chico Hot Springs to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2015

The field of dreams was a wonderful wedding venue! It was a great way to highlight the beauty of Montana during our ceremony.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Tawny · Married on 10/20/2012

Chico Hot Springs is hands down the best place in Montana to have your wedding. Tonya was our event coordinator at Chico, and she could not have been more patient, professional, and accommodating. In fact, every employee at Chico was absolutely wonderful. Every detail was taken care of and all my husband and I had to do on our wedding day was enjoy! The food is spectacular, the cake (made by Tedo at Chico) was absolutely gorgeous, and of course Chico itself is stunning anytime of the year. So many people have told us that our wedding was the best wedding they've ever been to. Thanks, Chico! :D

Sent on 04/05/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2012

Chico was amazing to work with and the venue and food were amazing. All of our appetizers and meals were delicious and affordable. Chico also helped to organize the wedding reception, which was incredibly helpful. Working with Chico made a planner unnecessary. Chico has a wonderful staff and beautiful grounds and lodging that make it a perfect one stop location for weddings.

Sent on 07/08/2012

Erika · Married on 08/14/2010

I can't say enough how wonderful the staff at Chico was. My wedding was absolutely PERFECT thanks to Tonya, Sara Jane, and Rhonda. The ceremony in the Field of Dreams was beautiful, the reception in the convention center was ideal, and the accomadations for my guests were perfect. Chico is worth the money!

Sent on 09/02/2010