Chicken on the Bone Wedding and Party Band Reviews

6 | New Orleans, LA

6 Reviews for Chicken on the Bone Wedding and Party Band

Band played for our daughter's wedding. They were absolutely fabulous!

The band is very entertaining. It is obvious that they enjoy what they do. Kept the guests dancing all night long. Didn't want the party to end! We had many compliments from our guests on the music.

Robert responded to emails quickly. They also provided music for our outdoor ceremony. We requested one microphone and then later another one. They provide both. Very easy to work with.

Of all of our vendors, felt like this was the most value for the $.

Can't say enough great things about theses guys!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Chicken on the Bone Wedding and Party Band's reply:

Thank you, so very much. It was a pleasure working with such great people! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

elysia · Married on 11/03/2012

I know that you are not supposed to give all 5's because it makes your review seem less credible but I have to say these guys deserved it. From the moment I contacted them 8 months ago until the day of my wedding they responded to my emails and phone calls promptly and were always willing to accommodate my non-traditional requests and offer advice.

In addition to their great attitudes and service, and most importantly, these guys were fun! and they transmitted that through the music. At several points in the evening I looked around and every guest was on the dance floor - even the people I thought would NEVER get up and dance.

Even though we were on a budget for our wedding it was important to me to have live music to set the right atmosphere. Chicken on the Bone was so amazing, they made the night without breaking our bank!

Thank you guys! Our guests have said it was the happiest wedding they've attended. :)

Sent on 11/05/2012

Chicken on the Bone Wedding and Party Band's reply:

Much too kind.... THANK YOU!!!

Moe · Married on 10/27/2012

This was our second time to have "Chicken" in Laurel. We certainly hope it is not the last! They are a great group of guys who love doing what they do and it shows in their performance. At the same time, they are extremely professional and accomodating. That is a rare combination! It's just fun to be with them. I can't imagine a party they couldn't add to the enjoyment of. We will see them whenever we can as they play around our part of the country as well as engage them for our next event! We need more "Chicken"!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Thank you very much!!!!!

Patsy · event on: 08/04/2012

We really had a great time. We thought the music was great and can't wait for this band to play at the wedding on October 27th. We have family and friends that are still commenting on how much fun they had and they were so glad that they were able to attend. I don't think anyone from the coast stopped dancing. I thought that the band did an excellant job of getting the party attendees involved on the dance floor.

Sent on 08/13/2012

Renee · Married on 03/31/2012

Chicken on the Bone was absolutely fantastic! They did a WONDERFUL job! I was very impressed!!! Many of the guess that attended our wedding, complimented on how awesome the band performed. Thank You Chicken on the Bone for your great performance!!! Job very well done!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Thank you so very much!
  • User2193184 · event on: 11/12/2011

We have been so pleased with the service which we recieved the we booked the Christmas Party and was equally pleased. Thank you "Chicken On The Bone"!!!!!

Sent on 01/24/2012