Chicka Artistica Photography Reviews

12 | Dover, DE

12 Reviews for Chicka Artistica Photography

12 Chicka Artistica Photography Reviews

Rachel · Getting married on 06/09/2019

This girl is AMAZING. She is so professional, and knows how to make you look and feel beautiful! She took photos of me for a photoshoot and I didn't expect to feel so valued and gorgeous! The pictures are flawless, her personality is THE BEST and I wouldn't have anyone else do my pictures!!!

Sarah · Getting married on 12/15/2018

Megan is a true professional and such a lovely person. I have worked with Chicka Artistica Photography a couple of times with my Jewelry brand and I am never dissapointed. Her photography is beautiful, so much eye for detail and capturing the most amazing shots! My brand & photo dreams have come to life thanks to Meghan. I highly recommend her. She's next for my wedding! I promise you wont regret it!

• Gabby

Gabby · Married on 09/29/2018

She is an incredible gal! And her photos are breathtaking

Meaghan is an absolutely incredible woman. She is a go-getter, super responsive, organized, and an amazing photographer!
    She really gets to know you and understands your needs/wants.
    Her style is phenomenal, every photo looks like it came out of a magazine. She made me and my now husband feel so comfortable and loved!

Alison · Married on 06/16/2018

Meghan was incredible to work with, and her photos are flawless. She did both our engagement and wedding photos, and I could not be happier with how they turned out! She is so professional and knows exactly how to capture the most perfect moments. In addition to being a skilled photographer, she is amazing at running her business. She was so responsive throughout the entire process, and I met with her about a month prior to the wedding to discuss all the details of the day. After the wedding, I had ALL of my photos within five days - that is incredible, and I don't know anyone who has received their wedding photos that quickly! Thank you for capturing our special day! I absolutely recommend Chicka Artistica to any future brides.

Chicka Artistica Photography 1
    Chicka Artistica Photography 2
    Chicka Artistica Photography 3
    Chicka Artistica Photography 4
    Chicka Artistica Photography 5
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 05/12/2018

Meghan is an absolute dream to work with. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, she made us feel so comfortable and gave us the perfect amount of direction to create gorgeous photos that still reflect our personalities. Meghan truly has a gift for photography and is incredibly organized and responsive. She delivered our final engagement photos within six hours of our shoot (!) and over 1,000 expertly edited wedding photos within one week of our big day. Despite having numerous clients and a full schedule of weddings, Meghan makes each couple feel special and prioritized. We couldn't recommend Meghan and Chicka Artistica Photography more highly!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2018

Our wedding photographer was the most important part of our wedding planning and as soon as we saw Meghan's pictures we knew she was the one! She was so nice from the start and answered any questions I may have had. Our engagement and wedding photos were beyond beautiful. Meghan went beyond our expectations! It was so nice getting our photos sent to us on our honeymoon too! I have had too many people waiting weeks or months to get their pictures back. But that was not the case with Meghan! Her turnaround time is amazing and I am so thankful for all the hard work she put in to this to give us the most beautiful photos! If you book her, trust me, you will not regret it one bit!!!!

Chicka Artistica Photography 6
    Chicka Artistica Photography 7
    Chicka Artistica Photography 8

Bijou · event on: 06/01/2017

Professional, Creative, Unique, Friendly and above all, TALENTED! My photoshoot was effortless and so much fun! She gave excellent direction and really captured a beautiful side of me! Edited photos were sent to me THE NEXT DAY and I was blown away by the results! Bravo Meghan! Can't wait to use you again in the future!

Paula · Married on 09/19/2017

Meghan is so easy to work with, from setting up a date to posing and getting your pictures! She's quick but doesn't rush and genuinely cares about you being happy with the finished product! Her pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS. Would recommend her to anyone and will definitely use her in the future (:

Sara · Married on 11/19/2016

From the beginning Meghan made us feel very comfortable and special!
    We had a stress free photo session. The quality of our pictures are unbelievable!
    We are more than satisfied.

Kirsten · Married on 11/14/2015

Over all, I have had a great experience with Meghan at each photo shoot. My husband and I were her first wedding and she captured everything I could ever want. I had my wedding at night so I didn't get day pictures, so Meghan and I came up with a plan to do a photo shoot another day when we were ready after the wedding. :) Things kept coming up so my husband and I kept cancelling. Meghan was very understanding. We finally set a date to our one year anniversary married and it went amazing! I got my perfect day pictures in my dress! Yes a year later but it turned out just the way I wanted it to! I wouldn't change a thing!

Samantha · Married on 10/24/2015

Meghan was absolutely fantastic to work with! She captured our wedding beautifully while keeping things relaxed and stress free for us! I am in love with my wedding photos and I would HIGHLY recommend her to any brides looking for the best wedding photographer in the Delaware area!

Carol · event on: 10/20/2016

We have used Meghan for multiple family sessions and she does great everytime! We have to kids 3 and under which is challenging, Meghan is patient and always somehow seems to get amazing shots during the chaos! I love her!