9 Reviews for Chicka Artistica Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
7 Chicka Artistica Photography Reviews

Megan is a true professional and such a lovely person. I have worked with Chicka Artistica Photography a couple of times with my Jewelry brand and I am never dissapointed. Her photography is beautiful, so much eye for detail and capturing the most amazing shots! My brand & photo dreams have come to life thanks to Meghan. I highly recommend her. She's next for my wedding! I promise you wont regret it!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This girl is AMAZING. She is so professional, and knows how to make you look and feel beautiful! She took photos of me for a photoshoot and I didn't expect to feel so valued and gorgeous! The pictures are flawless, her personality is THE BEST and I wouldn't have anyone else do my pictures!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/11/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding photographer was the most important part of our wedding planning and as soon as we saw Meghan's pictures we knew she was the one! She was so nice from the start and answered any questions I may have had. Our engagement and wedding photos were beyond beautiful. Meghan went beyond our expectations! It was so nice getting our photos sent to us on our honeymoon too! I have had too many people waiting weeks or months to get their pictures back. But that was not the case with Meghan! Her turnaround time is amazing and I am so thankful for all the hard work she put in to this to give us the most beautiful photos! If you book her, trust me, you will not regret it one bit!!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Meghan is so easy to work with, from setting up a date to posing and getting your pictures! She's quick but doesn't rush and genuinely cares about you being happy with the finished product! Her pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS. Would recommend her to anyone and will definitely use her in the future (:

Profile Picture Paula, 9/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the beginning Meghan made us feel very comfortable and special!
We had a stress free photo session. The quality of our pictures are unbelievable!
We are more than satisfied.

Profile Picture User7753682, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Over all, I have had a great experience with Meghan at each photo shoot. My husband and I were her first wedding and she captured everything I could ever want. I had my wedding at night so I didn't get day pictures, so Meghan and I came up with a plan to do a photo shoot another day when we were ready after the wedding. :) Things kept coming up so my husband and I kept cancelling. Meghan was very understanding. We finally set a date to our one year anniversary married and it went amazing! I got my perfect day pictures in my dress! Yes a year later but it turned out just the way I wanted it to! I wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meghan was absolutely fantastic to work with! She captured our wedding beautifully while keeping things relaxed and stress free for us! I am in love with my wedding photos and I would HIGHLY recommend her to any brides looking for the best wedding photographer in the Delaware area!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/24/15, 1 Review