Chicka Artistica Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Chicka Artistica Photography

artistically passionate about telling your story!

Chicka Artistica has been something so very close to my heart since High School. I am so honored to be in such a beautiful business, where my job is to literally capture big moments of my clients lives!

From booking to the big day I don't just want to be your photographer, but your friend. I have photographed couples for their engagement sessions and then their weddings, then their family sessions! It's amazing to not only get to know a couple but to grow with them!

I can't wait to go on this amazing journey with you! It is such an important day and should be captured beautifully, detailed, but most importantly... fun!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Wilmington

Follow Chicka Artistica Photography on

8 Reviews for Chicka Artistica Photography

Megan is a true professional and such a lovely person. I have worked with Chicka Artistica Photography a couple of times with my Jewelry brand and I am never dissapointed. Her photography is beautiful, so much eye for detail and capturing the most amazing shots! My brand & photo dreams have come to life thanks to Meghan. I highly recommend her. She's next for my wedding! I promise you wont regret it!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This girl is AMAZING. She is so professional, and knows how to make you look and feel beautiful! She took photos of me for a photoshoot and I didn't expect to feel so valued and gorgeous! The pictures are flawless, her personality is THE BEST and I wouldn't have anyone else do my pictures!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meghan is so easy to work with, from setting up a date to posing and getting your pictures! She's quick but doesn't rush and genuinely cares about you being happy with the finished product! Her pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS. Would recommend her to anyone and will definitely use her in the future (:

Profile Picture Paula, 9/19/17, 1 Review