Gia Photos Reviews

6 | Chicago, IL

6 Reviews for Gia Photos

Anda · Married on 10/04/2014

Gia is one of the best photographers in Chicago! She did an amazing job with our wedding pictures. Choosing a photographer is one of the most important decisions you make for your wedding. I strongly recommend her because not only she captured every detail of our wedding, but the quality of the pictures is outstanding. She is very professional and also she is very easy to talk to. She really goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. We are forever grateful for the pictures we will have for a lifetime to remember our special day!! We couldn't be happier with our choice.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Gia Photos's reply:

Hello Anda, it was my pleasure photographing your wedding. I'm very glad to hear you were pleased with the end result.

Tina B · Married on 06/14/2014

Amazing photos!

Gia is nothing short of amazing. We first used her for our engagement photos and we really loved her work so she soon became our go to photographer whenever we needed someone to capture special moments in our lives. This includes our wedding, pregnancy photos and baby pictures for both of our kids. In addition to her great talent, she also has a beautiful personality, is very easy to work with and she’s super efficient. We simply love what she does and could not recommend her enough.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2012

Gia was amazing and made taking pictures fun! Between the wedding photos and the trash the dress on the beach, we have fabulous photos and memories. Highly recommend using Gia for any photo needs!!

Sent on 07/07/2012

Gia Photos's reply:

Thank you Nicole for the kind review. Always a pleasure to photograph a happy couple. I'm glad to hear you like the photos.

Michelle · Married on 07/23/2011

Professional, yet very warm and laid back, Gia took literally thousands photographs of our engagement party. She was able to get some incredible shots and processed a few hundreds in two beautiful albums. We also got to keep the rest, which would have made it into several more great albums, on a dvd. Thank you, Gia!

Sent on 09/11/2011

Gia Photos's reply:

Michelle, thank you for the wonderful review. It was my pleasure photographing your engagement party. It's always great to mix work with fun.

Linda · Married on 06/25/2011

My fiance didn't think we needed a professional photographer for our wedding. It took some convincing to do and I was about to give it up when his best man suggested we give Gia a call. We did and went to see her at her studio. She is the best: she was not only friendly, but very well organized. She wanted to know details about our ceremony that we haven't even given serious thought before. Just by listening to her, you could tell she knew what she was doing. She even took some portraits and suggested I should curl my hair for extra volume. I followed her advice and both my husband and I are glad I did because now we have the wedding album to prove it!

Sent on 09/13/2011

Gia Photos's reply:

Thank you Linda for the kind review. It was an absolute pleasure photographing your wedding. Thank you for letting me be part of your special day.

Robert · Married on 04/17/2011

Have you ever met a person and felt like you wanted to be their best friend? That would be Gia.

We knew we wanted a photographer for our wedding and not just a photography company who merely shopped their photos out When I saw the wedding pictures of an old classmate on Facebook, I realized I had to find her photographer. I was then happy that Chicago Wedding Photographer was just a phone call away!

Working with Gia was fantastic. she was incredibly communicative before the wedding and made everyone feel at ease the day of the wedding by helping make the day fun. She kept sane (and helped keep us sane!) despite the horrendous traffic, church chaos, and weather. Gia had great ideas for pictures, and we are so thrilled at how they turned out. The pictures are gorgeous and the memories are priceless.

Sent on 09/07/2011

Gia Photos's reply:

Thank you Robert for the great review. Very happy to hear you were happy with the photos and even happier that everything turned out great.