Chicago Custom Cakes, LLC Reviews

Chicago Custom Cakes, LLC 3
  • Jessica

Jessica Roubitchek · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Delicious Cakes and Reliable Delivery

I own two venues and have worked with Chicago Custom Cakes extensively. The baked goods are always the most delicious cake my clients have ever tasted - we hand out their contact information constantly.

Libby is also easy to work with, extraordinarily creative, and highly reliable. Our deliveries are always on-time and complete perfection.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Brendan Reilly · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Great person even better cakes

Her prices are very reasonable. And her cakes are the best I’ve ever eaten. I would recommend you use Chicago custom cakes.

• Stephanie

Stephanie R Alvarado · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful AND Delicious

I would definitely recommend Libby for all cake needs. My wedding cake was everything I wanted and MORE! It was absolutely beautiful and most importantly, delicious. She also made a baby shower cake for my family and the result was perfect.

• Sarah

Sarah Martinez · Married on 07/02/2019

Beautiful and Delicious!

I ordered a custom cake. Libby was an expert at figuring out exactly what I wanted and what would work best for our celebration. She was extremely flexible an patient with details like delivery. The cake was incredibly beautiful and exceeded my expectations. Not only was it gorgeous and instagrammable, but it was so delicious! I highly recommend for any event that requires a cake, and let's be honest--that is every event!

Shannon Davis Johnston · Married on 03/28/2019

Beautiful inside and out!

Not only does Chicago Custom cakes create beautiful and unique cakes on the outside, but it's really what's on the inside that makes them great! I can't tell you how many people that are the cake commented on how delicious it was asking me who made it. You will not be disappointed. Just plan ahead as they will only take on a limited amount of orders per date.

Jessica Bearak · Married on 02/28/2019

Delicious and beautiful baked goods

I highly recommend Chicago Custom Cakes! Libby is wonderful to work with and has helped me create my vision when I was not sure what I wanted. Her baked goods are amazing and everyone raves about her cakes. I jump on any opportunity I have to order from Chicago Custom Cakes!

Natalie Monterastelli · Married on 02/03/2019

Simply the best!

Libby is amazing and so easy to work with. Every time she has created cakes, cupcakes or some other treat for my family or business, it is ALWAYS above and beyond what I even asked for or expected. She is wonderfully creative and our guests always want to know who made the amazing cupcakes?! They’re truly the best. Highly recommend Libby & Chicago Custom Cakes!

Colin M · Married on 01/31/2019

Great for any occasion!

I didn’t use them for a wedding, but they were always efficient, creative, detailed, and personal. I’ve seen plenty of wedding cakes they’ve done as well as other cakes, and dare I say... they’re top tier!

Dbeck · Married on 01/20/2019

The best cakes and superior service.

Chicago Cakes is our go to provider for our school celebrations! Tremendous cakes.

Monica · Married on 12/22/2018

Truly Outstanding

Libby of Chicago Custom Cakes was a breeze to work with. The cost was incomparable and for that I honestly didn't expect anything wild but was blown away! We ordered a sheet cake and small cutting cake. It was OUTSTANDING. My florist decorated the top of the cake and it was just beautiful. I could not have been happier with my experience.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Chicago Custom Cakes, LLC's reply:

Thanks Monica--It was our pleasure working with you. Thanks for letting us be a part of your big day!

Dee Mccord · Married on 11/14/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I’ve had the privilege to use Chicago Custom cakes on multiple events and every cake is perfect. Not only are they beautiful and artful but taste amazing. I wouldn’t use anyone else.

Kristina Betke · Married on 11/10/2018

Incredible customer service, thoughtful planning and the best tasting cake ever!

We recently had a milestone birthday to celebrate (our company turned 10) and needed a cake to match our big brand personality that was also delicious. Chicago Custom Cakes really made it an incredible experience for us. Libby was so lovely to work with and we ended up with the absolute most delicious cake creation that looked just like our logo and some of the best tasting cupcakes! We’ve got our new go-to cake maker!

• Candice

Candice Blansett-Cummins · Married on 11/10/2018

Penultimate Professional (and yum!)

Our cake was perfection—exactly what we requested, executed flawlessly, delivered as promised and delicious as can be. I wish they could make every dessert I eat.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Clare · Married on 10/28/2018

As tasty as it is cute!

Libby did an amazing job for my son’s birthday cake. She took a rather strange theme request (ninja gingerbread man) and made a super cute and super delicious cake that everyone loved. She’s the best!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Elise

Elise Poelking · Married on 09/15/2018

Exceeded expectations and wonderful flavors!

Working with Libby was absolutely fantastic. My husband found her at a wedding expo, and in all of our interactions from our initial tasting to speaking after our wedding, Libby has been extremely professional, helpful, and responsive. We loved the flavors of all of her cakes, fillings, and butter creams so much that we chose to have 3 different flavored cakes for our wedding. We continue to get compliments on the cakes she made for us and plan to return to her in the future. She was also extremely reasonably priced and executed our vision for the design of or cake to perfection. We can not recommend Libby and Chicago Custom Cakes enough!

Leslie Chamberlain · Married on 08/20/2018

Skilled, Thoughtful, and

We request cakes from Libby at Chicago Custom Cakes for every occasion (and have for the past 4+ years).

She was recommended from a friend as a talented artist who also makes a delicious product! And boy, was she right!

We require gluten free cakes for anything for my husband. Libby’s gluten free recipe is perfection. Typically many gluten free solutions are gummy, too dense, or tough. Her gluten free cakes taste exactly how you want your cake to be! She’s a genius!

I would recommend Chicago Custom Cakes for any event!

Michelle Aponte Boksa · Married on 07/22/2018

High quality food and exceptional service

I have been a long time customer and am pleased with every item that I have purchased from Chicago Custom Cakes. This has become my go-to for every event, wedding, birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, etc. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Victoria · Married on 05/28/2018

Libby has provided our family’s cakes for the past two years. Chicago Custom Cakes are extremely friendly & easy to deal with and touch base frequently throughout the design process. Libby’s cakes are not only stunning & unique in design but our guests all agreed it was the best cake they’d ever tasted. Her chocolate sponge is out of this world! I wouldn’t get cakes from anyone else.

Melissa Cavers · Married on 03/31/2018

Beyond expectations!

I have ordered Chicago Custom Cakes for a wedding shower, wedding, and baby shower and each time I was blown away by the creativity, service, artistic design, reasonable price point, but mostly the taste. CCC cakes are hands down the best tasting in the city!

Kate · Married on 01/14/2018

I was intimidated by the idea of getting a custom cake, but Libby at Chicago Custom Cakes made the process very easy. She was willing to listen to all of my half-baked ideas and really have a conversation about what I wanted -- it felt way more like a collaboration than simply a cake expert telling me what to do. And I LOVED the final result: She somehow captured my family exactly with her designs, which didn't feel too fussy or generic, but were really whimsical (and delicious!). Our guests could not stop raving about the cake. My only wish is that I'd thought to ask her about other add-ons (cake shots at the dessert bar, cookies for the guest gifts), so we could have had even more of her sweets! I'll definitely be recommending her to friends and family.

Michael Petrone · Married on 11/26/2017

Fantastic Cake! Everyone loved it!

What a great expierence. It tasted better than it looked and it looked amazing! Wish I would have found this place before.

Everyone was surprised by how nice the cake looked. It definitely was the centerpiece of the party.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Tiana · event on 10/23/2017

Libby has made some of the most stunning cakes that I have ever seen (and tasted). We have enjoyed her cakes and cupcakes for several events and occasions. She is easy to work with and her customer service is top notch. You can tell that she cares for every customer and cake that she makes.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

You will love working with them!

Libby and Chicago Custom Cakes are amazing! Her attention to detail and creative mind make her cakes and desserts over the top! She offers gluten free options and has something for everyone! I highly recommend working with her!

Ar Gilbert · Married on 12/17/2014

The whole package.

Libby is the sole baker for all of our birthday needs. She’s been flexible with delivery, timing, and design. Custom Cakes provides the warm and smooth transaction that we all want. The whole package and it tastes soooooooo good.

Julia · Married on 10/09/2011

After our wedding cake experience, Chicago Custom Cakes became my go-to cake company. Libby, the owner, has assisted with several birthday and small celebration cakes, each one unique and designed perfectly to match my needs. And as a person who feels it's not what's outside that counts, the actual cake is DELICIOUS. It's what keeps us hooked to this company as repeat customers for life.

Sent on 05/25/2018