Chic Event Rentals Reviews

76 | Monterey, CA

76 Reviews for Chic Event Rentals

• Aisling

Aisling · Married on 08/10/2019

Easy and efficient rentals!

My husband and I got married at Ragged Point Inn in Big Sur and spent a lot of time looking at rental companies in the central coast. We eventually settled on Chic Rentals because of their selection and how easy they were to work with. We appreciated that they worked with us on quotes and were able to deliver early.

The quality of the rentals was fantastic and we were really happy with how it all looked.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Madelyn · Married on 06/21/2019

On Time Every Time!

This company is the best for the Monterey area! They were very responsive and helpful with all emails and calls. They were on time and got everything cleared from the venue when it was supposed to be! Thank you for helping our day perfect!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2019

When A Wedding Planner Gets Married...

Chic Events is my go-to rental company recommendation for my client's weddings. So when I got engaged I knew I'd definitely be working with Chic for all of my rental needs. Our venue was Mesa Del Sol in Greenfield and it is a bare bones type of venue which meant we had to bring/rent most everything for the event. Tables, chairs, linens, heat lamps, china, silverware, glassware, etc. I worked with Andrea to choose my design and she could not have made it any easier. When you've been working in weddings as long as I have, you've seen a million beautiful different options and I was seriously struggling on the design. She was super patient with me as I worked it out and played with different colors and textures. As for the weekend-of, the delivery crew was on time, very respectful of the venue and overall really helpful. There's a reason I've been using this company for years and I couldn't have been happier with our rental experience for our own wedding!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Jayson Rydell · Married on 03/09/2019

Chic Event Rentals had us covered!

True professionals! Anthony and Brittneys team did and amazing job by helping us design and select the items from there beautiful showroom. They were so easy to work with and did and amazing job of being flexible and understanding when we made a goof!
    We forgot a table runner and they came out to drop it off at the venue site, who does that!

The delivery guys were super friendly and helpful. I can not say enough about the team over at Chic. If you need rentals they are the only place you need to stop.

Thank you Jayson and Kristine!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Alissandria · Married on 11/20/2018

Choose Chic!

As we were trying to figure out cocktail tables that we could use for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding, Chic Event Rentals was very kind and always happily answered our questions pick-up, drop-off, pricing, and styles available. The representative also helped us figure out what pick-up/drop-off dates would give us the best pricing and meet our needs. As we were delayed due to the Paradise Fire smoke, pick-up could have been nightmare but the warehouse was easy to find, helpful in loading our car, and accommodating for our late pick-up. When we arrived at Chic for our pick up, I was impressed by the large inventory they maintain on-site.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Molly · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend!

I worked with Andrea at Chic Events and she was amazing! She was extremely responsive throughout the whole process and was quick to make any changes to our order. We rented chairs, sweetheart chairs, table cloth, votives, and a drape for our ceremony. Everything turned out amazing! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 06/30/2018

Everything we rented for our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Daniela · Married on 11/25/2017

Very accomodating and on time. They are approved vendors at Holman ranch in Carmel Valley, CA, so also made it much easier with getting them on site.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Sara · Married on 10/22/2017

My wedding looked perfect thanks to rentals from Chic Events! I booked Chic for my tableware, glassware, heaters, and lantern centerpieces. Every item arrived on time and looked/worked great. Andrea was very responsive and professional from start to finish. I am very happy with their services. Thank you Chic!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Anita · Married on 10/07/2017

I own an event planning business (A STARR Events) in the Monterey Bay area and work with Marianne at Chic Event Rentals all the time. The company stands above the rest when offering custom decor and can accommodate any clients "theme" with design, color, & decor elements that reflect your personality. Marianne is my "go to gal" who ensures the rental items are correct and arrive on time. I rely on her wisdom and timing to help facilitate a perfectly executed event from delivery to pick-up!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Krystal · Married on 04/28/2017

Chic is great! They were wonderful to work with and have great inventory!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Linda · Married on 04/01/2017

We used chic rentals for our son's wedding weekend and could not have been more please!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Cassie · Married on 06/18/2016

Chic Event Rentals were great to work with. I would defiantly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/29/2016

They were able to deliver all the things we ordered out to a campsite in Big Sur. They even worked with the rangers to make sure everything would work out without a glitch on the day of. And it sure did work out!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Sharon · Married on 02/20/2016

Don't bother to look further - save yourselves the stress. These people are professionals and their installation crew is extremely talented as well. The event went very smoothly, in large part because of Chic Events. We rented chairs (which made all the difference in the "classy" look of the room), uprights, a display easel and fabric panels. We received excellent advice as to placement and design from the staff. Be happy, hire Chic Events, enjoy your lives. :)

Sent on 06/14/2016

Vince · Married on 02/06/2016

Ask a lot of questions! They are willing to work with you!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2015

All rentals came as planned and the one item that didn't get ordered, Chic made a quick effort to get in time for the party. Great quality and wonderful set up. Thank you!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Stacey · Married on 09/26/2015

Chic Event Rentals was so helpful when we went to their showroom. They took the time to listen to my vision for my wedding day and made wonderful suggestions on how to bring that to life. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Chic Event Rentals was great to work with on my wedding day. They had plenty of color choices to chose from, plus many choices of fabrics. I used chic for my table clothes and bistro lights and it all turned out beautifully. I worked with Veronica who was such a great help. She was very prompt at returning my e-mails regarding cloths sizes and colors. This bistro lightening in the X formation was beautiful at night. Thank you Chic Event Rentals!

Sent on 05/20/2015

April · Married on 03/21/2015

I was extremely happy with their professionalism and service.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Jenna · Married on 11/22/2014

Chic was wonderful for my Wedding Day needs at MPCC. I originally called Chic and knew exactly what I wanted and Britney was great at making my vision come to life. My Theme was Classy Chic with Black and White Stripe Linens. All of my wedding guests could not get over how elegant and classy all the table setting were. Chic was the best of the best I and I am so happy to have worked with them.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Morgan · Married on 10/25/2014

Chic was awesome. Veronica helped us with all the changes. She was always nice, always friendly and courteous and made us feel comfortable when we were in over our head. I totally recommend Chic and Veronica!! The rentals looked beautiful, everything came on time and there were no hassles.

Sent on 11/22/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/25/2014

Thank goodness for Chic Event Rentals! They were so awesome to work with, accommodating and flexible! Veronica knows everything there is to know about wedding event rentals and is prompt with her replies.

Chic really came through for us when 2 days before our wedding we needed to order a tent, due to the chance of rain at our outdoor location. They were able to overnight a new tent from the manufacturer and set it up just in time for our big day. We loved working with them!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2014

Britney Fischer was incredible to work with. From start to finish, she was so organized and helpful. I have used Chic Event Rentals in a professional capacity before, and I knew that they would be the ones to handle my wedding. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Kristen · Married on 10/11/2014

From start to finish, working with Chic Events for my wedding was a fabulous experience. Brittany Fischer walked me through their rental options and, based on the details I provided about the event, she even told me where I could cut back and save myself some money. They were very flexible right up to the date of the wedding. Everything arrived on time and was set up carefully & beautifully. The two gentlemen who coordinated the set-up even came back, hours later, with two new light bulbs as they noticed two bulbs were out on the bistro lights. All of the pieces rented, from the mahogany tables to the glassware, were gorgeous. If I lived in CA, I would use them for all future events!

Sent on 12/03/2014