Chiavari Chair Rentals of Dallas Reviews

13 Reviews for Chiavari Chair Rentals of Dallas

1 User photo

Korah Conner · Married on 08/24/2019

Anthony & Korah 8/24/2019

We chose the red king and queen chairs. They said our wedding perfectly hazard colors were red and gold. The chairs didn't make us look too small and I see if they were plush and we also got a lot of compliments on how we were able to set up our bride and groom wreaths on the chairs for decoration.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Chiavari Chair Rentals of Dallas's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We really appreciate it! We are so glad you were happy with the chairs!

Valerie · Married on 11/11/2017

The only do 50+ chairs. They were not able to provide for my very small ceremony but they were very very responsive and helpful if I was doing something bigger I definitely would use them.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Melanie · Married on 10/21/2017

Lisa was AMAZING and accommodating for my BIG day. The chairs made the room look elegant and beautiful. Not to mention we added a last minute dance floor and Lisa was quick to help me. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Thank you!!!

Absolutely lovely. Extremely professional and friendly. They were the last thing I had to worry about on a day that was hectic when my coordinator didn't show. I am so thankful for how helpful they were and the chairs are beautiful!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Chiavari Chair Rentals of Dallas's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and your new husband. You were a joy to work with! :)

Erika · Married on 09/05/2015

The service, and quality of the chairs and staff were excellent! The chairs were exactly the look I wanted to achieve for my wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Thank you, Erika!

LaKisha · Married on 12/13/2014

As a wedding planner, I work with several vendors and Chiavari Chair Rentals of Dallas is one of my preferred vendors! Very professional, accommodating and can fulfill last minute requests! Lisa is so amazing and the delivery guy was super cool and on time! The chairs are of great quality and the rental rate is the best in the city!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Thank you so much for your quick, detailed, and kind service...it truly made the perfect finishing touches for my wedding reception! I will definitely return for future event needs.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Li · Married on 06/29/2013

Great company. We rented fruitwood chiavari chairs for our reception and gold chiavari chairs for the ceremony. Extremely reasonably priced compared to the other vendors in the Dallas area.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Chiavari Chair Rentals of Dallas's reply:

Thank you so much, Li for this review. I forget to ask brides for the reviews, so thank you for taking the initiative! It is much appreciated!
    I am glad everything went well. I hope your wedding was beautiful!
    Lisa

Josie · Married on 11/05/2011

Excellent service!! I highly recommend and will definitely use them again.

Sent on 12/13/2011

Debbie · Married on 10/29/2011

Chivari Chairs of Dallas provided an excellent product. The chairs were far superior than some that I had looked at from other companies. The service was superior and I did not have to worry about anything! Thank you for all you did to make this a fairytale wedding.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Mehrsa · Married on 09/04/2015

Lisa was very easy to work with. She was very responsive and professional in conducting business. Her white Chiavari chairs made my "all white wedding" so much more beautiful.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Thank you!

C · Married on 06/13/2015

Lisa at Chiavari Chairs Rentals of Dallas was amazing to work with. She was so helpful with detailed information about the chairs when we were planning out the event. She accommodated our delivery schedule and helped make our event a worry-free affair! The chairs arrived as scheduled, were beautiful, and the seat cushions like new. They even have the highboy Chiavari chairs for the cocktail tables-- which not all vendors offer. These added a nice touch to our cocktail areas. I would use them again in a heartbeat. They are awesome indeed!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Autumn · Married on 08/05/2017

I honestly can't say anything bad about this company. They're a great value! The best prices in DFW! And I didn't even realize they dropped off the chairs or picked them up. There were zero issues and they coordinated everything with my venue. It was stress free which is the most important part of any part of wedding planning. I got the gold chiavari chairs and they looked amazing!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Autumn,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We enjoyed working with you as well!